Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-04-2008, 08:13 PM   #1
thebarber69
Privileged Member

thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to thebarber69
Default Brenda’s Force play

This true story of someone I knew, she did have it happen to her, and from that day forward, she was even kinkier than she was when I knew her. Her video (that I saw) still runs in my head, and I know what I saw, and I know you do visit here, you know whom you are, and this is your story. Name was changed to keep the innocent.

Brenda had a wild streak in her; she was missing something in her life, and just didn’t know what it was, or what to do to cure this itch. She on a whim, took out a add in one of the local swingers magazines, putting in there she would pose for men, and they were to tell her what they wanted. For years she started to do this as her time was plentiful, and this was getting her something knowing that men she didn’t know, were out there beating there meat to her photos.

At first she just did a few Polaroid’s, then it progressed to 35mm photos, and she got to keep the negatives, this way she could do some and then not have to do more. She made a deal with one of the local photo labs, and gave the guy a few blowjobs to do them, and he kept it on the hush that she was doing these.

It was an obsession now, and some of the guys were sending her lingerie, and asking to do things, she did some, and with the extra money she now was able to do a bit of travel, then get back and do more photos for those that were her closest to her. Some suggested she do videos, and within two years she started with one that she did for one customer, her masturbating, and groaning wildly, and taking on that dildo for this customer. She found out doing this, that the thought of the guy yanking his cock would just about drive her nuts.

One guy threw out the years just kept with her, sending her many items to wear, and many a dildo, with ways to use them and to pose with them. She did like this, and soon it got to be more then just a photo op, it got to the point that suggestions that she meet up with him, and do a photo shoot for him in person.

She was a bit nervous, but still he always presented himself with kind words, things were set, and one day, they met. She was all he thought she was, an ample tit, with nipples that just screamed to be sucked, and a pussy that was to die for, looking at her in person just made his mouth water.

She put safe guards in place, and told him he could not suck her off, or fuck her, but she would let him cum on her, and she would jerk him off, and she would let him dildo her to orgasm. That meeting went well, he paid her well for the photos, and had many a roll of film with images of her with dildo’s, fingers, and her in different types of lingerie, and the money shot of cum on her tits. She walked away with a few good orgasms that she never had, and a wad full in her hands.

She thought of this, and upped the ante putting another add in the swingers books, this time she put will pose in person. She didn’t know what she was getting into, but that was a mistake on her part. Her friend that had been threw out time, noticed this, and he with the help of another woman, put a plan into play, and started to put it into more than plans.

She had stated that she always wished to be with a woman, as well as getting into bondage a bit, nipple torture, and many of an other thing. This was perfect as he was this way, but did the vanilla thing just for her. He had met up with her, two more times, each time she got a bit more daring, and with nipple clamps, and larger dildos, she was now the slut she never thought she would be. She was like a slut, taking money for favors, and photos, but she just never put out.

This fourth meeting would be her demise, she even wanted to spend more then an evening with him, and agreed to meet at a house, she thought she was safe, and felt comfortable with him, but she did not know of his wild and demanding life style. Entering his den of smut, she got fed, and not knowing of the other female there.

As he put out items for her to wear, these were different than the last items, all cup less, and leather, and he adorned a collar with a big ring on it, she just thought nothing of it as most of his items were off, but never dreamt she was going to do what he had in store this evening.

Photos were taken, and with some rope on the wall he tied her wrists, and took those photos, then binding her legs, he did more, putting in a inflatable dildo, he just pumped up the air ball and it filled her. She was starting to feel a bit uncomfortable with being bound and all, but then it happened. He took her spread-eagled legs exposing her pussy, and then setting up a video camera he just looked at her.

He got out the shaving cream, razor, and then shaved her pussy bare, with a few “please stops.” But he continued, slicking her down. Then the female friend entered, and looked at Brenda. She knew then it was all over, his friend had on a tight fitting corset, and with cat o 9 tales in hand, she came over and looked at her, and just pressed her fingers into her now excited hole.

“Now my dear, you expressed to my friend here that you wanted to try females, well I am the one you will try, I will fuck you with my dildo, make you suck my cunt off for hours, and then if you’re a good girl, I will let my friend here fuck you, like the slut you are, Now lay back and suck my cunt!”

With the cameras running, and he taking photos of this, she had a look of fear on her face, but her body did give her up. Nipples were extremely hard, her clit was visible threw her folds, and those pussy lips were extended, just wishing to feel something. But it was her pussy, it was drooling out of her, she was turned on, but still scared of the fact that her once friend, now was going to bang that pussy of hers.

She was now just licking at the menacing female over her face, lightly licking at her gaping wet hole. “Come on you cunt, your not even trying to get me off, suck my clit cunt, stick that tongue in me and taste me, suck that pussy juice out, come on, cunt, suck like you mean it.”

With her cat o 9 tails she started to put a few well-placed moves on her lickers pussy, getting a flinch out of her but that was about it. But when she motioned for her friend to get the huge dildo, it was apparent that she felt her victim shutter, and with much reverend, the woman just took the head of a really large dildo and started to twirl it in the bound woman’s pussy.

“Oh, look at you, your absolutely soaked, you must love this, or is it just you’re a Horney cunt.” With no restraints on her part, she shoved that massive plastic dick into the victim’s pussy. A muffled scream filled the room, as it penetrated her wet hole, her pussy was tight, but not to the point that she could not put it in.

“Get those nipple clamps out, and put them on her, and put that vacuum clit sucker on her, show her what a proper stimulus is for her.” As he got out those clamps, he knew he was going to make her scream, she was such a cock teaser, for all those years, he was now going to give her the proper amount of torture she needed.

Getting some clamps with points on them, they would bite in, and almost touch within the skin. As he attached them, a loud scream flowed from under his lady’s pussy, as the nipples were now almost pierced. Her legs splayed, and shaved pussy exposed, with that big dildo in her, it was time for him to jump on and fuck her senseless.

Lining up with her pussy, he took his cock out and started to press down on her pussy. She was screaming under his ladies pussy, but he didn’t care, taking his dick now he pressed in, and drove it to the hilt. She was screaming, but with a pussy in her mouth, she had no choice. She then bit at his female friend, and she got off and just slapped the shit out of her.

“Fucking cunt, you dare to bite my pussy lips, well take this…” She slapped her rapidity. Then taking the tit clams pulled hard, and actually got some blood from the sides of those points. He was driving in her pussy now, and she was screaming out, “Get your prick out of me, Please, Please, I beg of you.”

The more she screamed at her, the more he fucked her, pressing down to the base of his balls on her ass. She was now lost in pain, and in fear, but it soon subsided to lust. He was in her pussy bare back, but she didn’t know he had his balls cut years earlier, but she didn’t know it. He was going to blow his wad in her, and just let that other fear go threw her.

His friend then started to bite at her tits, not little love bites either, these were ones that left marks, she was getting back for that bite to her pussy lips, and in a big way, pulling at her nipple clamps, then she stepped away and got a few other things. She came back with her needle, and those rings, she took the nipple clamps off, and with one fast motion pushed the needle threw her nipples. The blood-curdling scream just filled the room and his head.

His pushing got harder, her head was hitting the wall as he rammed her pussy, her juice, and pussy now was making noises from the force he was giving her, the view of her nipples with now rings threw them just excited him even more. His lady had pierced her now reddened nipples, and there shone a pair of large rings, but she was not done yet, she wanted to ring her clit, and lips after he had finished.

She talked to her, “So cunt, you like to bite my lips, well once he is done here, and blown his load into your hot cunt, I am going to bite your lips, then take a large dick and fuck you myself. You will then get your pussy lips sucked, bitten, and then pierced.”

That woman didn’t care; she was now out in a sex crazed area, with his dick reeking havoc on her pussy, her pussy spraying pussy juice from her assault, and her nipples so sore, that she just could not even move. Then with one fast few strokes, she heard him grunt, and growl, “Oh fuck, I am going to cum, tighten up cunt, and get your desert.”

With some really ramming deep into her, his cock unloaded into her, just a few low sounds came from her, but the feeling of her cunt on his dick was just outstanding, she did contract on his cock, and then as his cum shot deep in her, she screamed, “Oh fuck I am cumming!!” Pussy juice shot from her at that point as his cock hit deep in her pussy, pumping out there combined juices. With one final push his cum was deep in her pussy, and it was over for this round, he still wanted to take that ass of hers, and let his lady friend have her way with her.

She lay there, shaking from the full orgasm that just racked her body, she was one that only would have a one good cum, then no more, but now, she wanted more. His friend as he pulled his combined juiced cock from her, let her lick it, then clean his cock up. She then just went to her lips and with no force drove her tongue into her mouth, with those juices on it. She just whispered to her, “Taste good, that’s your pussy juice, and his, isn’t it just so great, that taste.”

His lady friend now got on a harness, and got up and straddled the others pussy, she aimed it in, and with one quick drive got that sucker deep in her pussy. This was pay back for biting at her pussy lips, she liked it, but she was not going to tell her. This was just for the fact that she did it.

Fucking her like a wild bronco, Brenda just screamed out cum after cum, she was shaking, and trembling, maybe from the fact that she was going to be fucked with still, or it was the fact that her pussy now was on fire with lust, and she wanted more. He was getting hard again, just from the fact that she was screaming the way she was, and that sight before him of his friend screwing her, and Brenda screaming the way she was just got him going again.

Sneaking up behind his friend, he put his dick into that opening on her harness, and started to screw his friend. She just grunted, and then as he pushed into her, she pushed into Brenda. It was one of those sights you think of, but never see, and he fucked his friend hard, but he at one point with his lubed dick fuck his lady friend up her ass. And kept fucking her till she came a few times with Brenda screaming her orgasms out from her fucking her.

He then told her to move, he wanted to fuck Brenda’s ass, and she slowly pulled out, and got out of the way, he just looked at the pussy juice that had leaked, and then pressed his dick to her tight little asshole. She screamed her lungs out as he entered her ass. He did not take his time, but did hit bottom as his balls rested on her ass for a few minutes.

His dick now clamped in her ass, he started to move, she was in a state of shock by this point, but his girl friend then put a vibrator to her clit, and started to pull at those nipples again. She soon went from just laying there to moaning, and he looked at his friend, odd, but then Brenda screamed as her orgasm waved threw her, and even yelled “Press my clit harder, come on I got to cum!!”

That just didn’t cut it well with his lady friend, she just looked at him and said, “Can you believe this, she has gone from no, no, to fuck me harder, and press it on my clit.” He looked at Brenda and just motioned to his friend, to push. He could feel her now tighten her asshole around his dick, and then with a scream again she came, but this time she shot from her pussy.

She was a fucking ejaculator, and he didn’t even know it, fuck, she wanted to be the wild one, but only on the inside, but now she had all her senses alive, she was a wild woman. With a final push, he pulled out his cock and shot it all over Brenda, just to let her feel how hot it was, and it was all due to her reactions. She just lay there, with legs still flinching, and moaning.

He just stood there and let her calm down, then looked at her, “You want more, or do you want to run? Come on cunt, tell me, I want to know.” She just laid there, pussy juice all over where she was laying, and his friend just standing behind him pulling his deflated cock and flipping the cum on her body.

“I want more, I want to suck pussy, I want to be expanded, fucked again, and again, and I want to feel what a good spanking is, come on, you got me now, and I want more!”
He just looked at her, “Well then I will let you go, I would say we go take a shower all three of us, and then we will fuck again, and this time I will show you what a good spanking is as well as you can properly be eaten out by a woman, and maybe give her a good fuck with the harness on.”

The video at this point went out, I am not sure what happened, as she did not say, or was to embarrass to say, but that tape did start once again, and with some fury.

When the video started again, she was on her knees, with her arms bound down, and a waste strap on her with ropes up to the ceiling, she was now bound. With the guys female friend down below her, the were doing 69, and with a dildo in his friends hand she was moving between her ass and her pussy, as she sucked on her cit, Brenda’s mouth was fixed on his friends pussy, and sucking wildly.

As it went on, he took his leather paddle, and then started to place a few good spanks on her ass cheeks, it started out light, but as she got hotter, and his friend got deeper into her pussy, Brenda stopped eating then started to scream out, “Spank my ass, harder, harder, I am just about to cum!”

She spasmodic, and squirting out of her pussy on to his friends face, she was in a way shocked, as well as him, as this was the first one that he had ever seen ejaculating. She was wild now, and it showed, she went from just the model, tease, to the slut she was, and wanting more.

After that the video stopped, she didn’t say much, but implied that she did things, and she now is that way. But I do know for a fact, she went threw many things, and saw a couple of more videos that she had. The female got it to the point of her getting her small hand into Brenda, this was the point of no return, and with some well-placed strokes in Brenda, she came like she never did.

That weekend was the turning point for her, Brenda was now the wild child, she just didn’t want to pose anymore, but she wanted to be dominate, tortured, and spanked, with that part of doing it with a female, she now is with a female that can lick her problem, but she still likes that hard cock to enter her, and the male being the torturer.
Old 06-04-2008, 10:33 PM   #2
50ncurious

50ncurious has initial reputation

wild...thanks alot!
50ncurious is offline   Reply With Quote