Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-01-2008, 11:02 AM   #21
RLA68
Banned

RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

No don't get me wrong. I respect Wanderlei. Hell, I loved how he literaly killed Keith Jardine last week.

As I said, Wanderlei, Chuck Liddell, Shogun Rua and Rampage Jackson are the names that draw. I am sure Dana wants to get some fights with 2 of those 4 as much as he can.

Liddell and Silva aong with Rua stumbled on their way to a title fight is all I was stating. Do you really think the UFC wanted Forrest Griffith in a title fight? Fuck no, who has he beaten? Okay one top guy how about after that? No one. That is why I am glad Jardine got hammered.

I just think Rampage looks extremely tough but not to say Silva or Rua will not unseat him. That is my comment about 2005 not to knock what anyone did but to state some people up their game in that amount of time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
FIRST of all Wanderlei is back and better than ever so I have no idea what you mean by lost. Just because a guy has a few losses in a row doesnt mean shit. Fuck Chuck Liddell.

And dont dismiss Shogun's talent because becoming the GP winner in 05 is a big accomplisment. I dont think you would dismiss any of your accomplishments that happened a couple of years ago.
RLA68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 09:16 PM   #22
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWDracer View Post
Well when I first read the first post, I thought you were a shallow person and only just a bandwagoner, but obviously you are not that and I appreciate that. I don't know anything about this guy, just that that he's won and lost some fights and is rather attractive looking. Good on you for sticking with this guy even when he lost - I hate fucking bandwagoners that cheer on only the "top" players and ditch them when they're down and out.
Why thank you!

I am a true fan of my favorites and still dislike the ones that have inflated egos and terrible personalities. I dislike Chuck Liddell 4 ever and I also cant stand Bj Penn's midget, blood licking, ugly ass. I am hoping for a fight with GSP so that he can be stopped brutally.

I hate bandwagoners myself, I have been a Shogun and Wanderlei fan forever and didnt stop supporting them through their losses.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 09:25 PM   #23
50ncurious

50ncurious has initial reputation

you guys are all getting away from the subject here! remember...the perfect man??

maybe i'm just old, but here is my perfect man: he has all of his hair, so that i can run my fingers through it. his lips can be full or thin, as long as he cares enough to ask me what i would like him to do with them. his eyes are penetrating...and sometimes i know he is looking right through my clothes. his beard is one that needs shaving regularly, and after a hot night of sex, i have burns on my neck, my breast, and between my thighs. his shoulders are broad, so that he can lift my spirits when i need him, and my arms can barely wrap around his breadth. his forearms are covered with hair so that i can rub my cheeks against the soft down. he sports a hot tatoo, but not one of another women's name. his muscles bulge when he carries me off to have his way with me. his chest is lightly speckled also with hair, and he has nice brown flat nipples. his stomach is flat so as not to get in the way when he wants to be on top. his cock? oh my, his cock is more than average, and thick. both of his balls hang the same length and are too big to fit comfortably in my mouth. his legs are lean and long and hairy. i like to sit next to him and see the striking difference between his large hairly legs and my smooth thighs. his feet are on the large size, because you know what they say about a man's feet?!? but his hands, that is what i look at first on a man. does he have strong capable hands? are his fingers long? especially his thumb. a man's penis is suppose to be measured by the size of a man's thumb. so stop looking at your thumb and get back to my post! will his hands be able to caress my breasts sufficiently, or are they small enough only to cover them partially? his fingers will be long and big enough to make me fantasize about how they would feel when they stroke my clit, my lips, and enter me. they are hands that also like to hold mine, open the door for me, pour my wine for me, light candles when he wants romance, and wipe the tears from my eyes and his children. that is my perfect man...
50ncurious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 09:35 PM   #24
RLA68
Banned

RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

At leaswe can agree on a couple of things...I hate BJ Penn as well. I probably indifferent to Chuck. I hate how he as well as Matt Hughes are the poster babies of the UFC. Pride is what injected life into the UFC with the talent they brought in.

I doubt Penn has the balls to go up to welterweight and fight GSP. He can rule the midget division for as long as he can make 155. I actually feel the bottom 3 divisions in the UFC are a problem with their kingpins not having challengers, just my opinion.

I do see Shogun Rua as champ sometime down the line. It would only help the UFC financially.

Quote:
Why thank you!

I am a true fan of my favorites and still dislike the ones that have inflated egos and terrible personalities. I dislike Chuck Liddell 4 ever and I also cant stand Bj Penn's midget, blood licking, ugly ass. I am hoping for a fight with GSP so that he can be stopped brutally.

I hate bandwagoners myself, I have been a Shogun and Wanderlei fan forever and didnt stop supporting them through their losses.
Old 06-01-2008, 09:48 PM   #25
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLA68 View Post
At leaswe can agree on a couple of things...I hate BJ Penn as well. I probably indifferent to Chuck. I hate how he as well as Matt Hughes are the poster babies of the UFC. Pride is what injected life into the UFC with the talent they brought in.

I doubt Penn has the balls to go up to welterweight and fight GSP. He can rule the midget division for as long as he can make 155. I actually feel the bottom 3 divisions in the UFC are a problem with their kingpins not having challengers, just my opinion.

I do see Shogun Rua as champ sometime down the line. It would only help the UFC financially.
yeah thats true, GSP is dominating the welterweight division and I dont see Penn ever being able to compete there. If he moves up in weight he will only get slower.

I know Shogun will recover from his injuries and be back..hopefully he can gain a few wins with some top competitors and get a title shot.

I was always disappointed with the heavyweight division in the UFC, and Pride was stacked with top heavy weights. I agree that the former Pride fighters are dominating the UFC now.

How do you mean that Shogun will help financially?
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 10:31 PM   #26
RLA68
Banned

Next poster boy. He is pretty and will be marketable as Liddell but obviously he has looks that Chucky didn't.

Who will the UFC rally their posters around? Like you said the HWT Division sucks and they hold out a ridiculous hope that that ex-pro wrestler Brock Lesner will be something(won't happen).

Middleweight Anderson Silva is a great fighter and the classiest guy in the sport but not poster material as well as Ego boy BJ Penn is not a poster in the making.

GSP and Shogun Rua will be the face of the UFC. Dana White is all about business and each decision he makes is based around making money. Brining Rua in was for that reason. Wandy is good but he is mainly there to legitimize the division as Chuck Liddell's role is. I would be shocked if Rampage lost to either but I feel Rua can get him but it will be a tough fight.

Quote:

How do you mean that Shogun will help financially?