Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-05-2012, 02:44 AM   #1
Cipher

Cipher has initial reputation
Default Along the River

An oppressively dry and hot summer morning, broken by the last of the cool evening breeze pushing feebly at the greenery at the rivers edge. It was all I could hear apart from the crumble of the gravel beneath my feet. I was unfamiliar with this city, but my sense of direction was keen enough, I assumed to know that this neglected railway property would take me to the neighbourhood I had left my car the previous evening.

To myself I kept a private conversastion, this old property, this town, work... it always inevietably fell back to my fantasies of young women, alone and vulnerable, wrything sweaty and helpless on the end of my prick. Or any prick for that matter, same ends. I returned to gazing at the scenery, there was of course the river to my left; low from the insufficient rain of the year with the gravel bank running into cracked clay until that in-turn met the waters edge. On my opposite side lay an old rail track. I estimated from the looks of it, saplings pushing from between old rail ties, that this place had been left to its own devices for near a decade.

I kept myself to these thoughts, a sweat building beneath my clothing as I quickened my pace, not wanting to be caught out in the mid day sun in this drought striken praire town. On this day, the heat was something like I seldomed experienced this far north this early in the day, thirty minutes an I hadn't witnessed so much as a squirrel. I took another glance of the trail, a coincidence of luck to my favour I chuckled as a further five meters up the path I would have missed her. The brush was so thick here, my mind wandered, and the path so abondoned. I had often fantasized about raping a woman, and hear fifteen meters ahead of me lazed unsuspecting a girl, even through the trees I marvelled at how pretty she was. A lithe little brunette wearing a white sleeveless top and skin tight brown shorts.

The scene was perfect, I told my self as my heart begun to pound. So alone here in this expansive empty lot, thick brush to conceal the act. I had to lick my lips, my mouth so suddenly dry, an ery excitment building inside of me, could I resist this temptation? I walked further, noticing that I had already begun to step lighter without conscious thought.

Closing my eyes I took a deep breath, I was alone here amoung these trees, now if I passed it would be done... but I hadn't. I stepped onto the grass, had I meant to turn to her? She looked to me, her brief surprise passing as she judged this new figure approaching her. An artists, holding in her hands the pad of paper in which she sketched, it with her portfolio lay cradled against one sun tanned thigh, brown shorts barely passing her hips. She looked upwards, she had the the large dowy eyes of a young woman, light brown pupils regarding me curiously as I made my way closer.

I didn't give her the opportunity to call out. We left the work lying beneath the tree, my hand firmly wrapped in her long brown hair as I pressed my free palm to her lips, muffling her cries into muted squeals as we both crashed into the thicket. I was scratched and torn by the brush, hardly able to move until I reached a clearing where I could lay the girl and get ontop of her. I was surprised how warm she felt pressed against me, even with this summer heat. Now she lay sprawled, kicking and clawing at the earth beneath her, just like I had imagined so many times.

I viced her head against my shoulder, tassels of her long hair falling over me, hand cuffed against her mouth I pulled back on her slender head as to free the the other I used to rein back on her hair. My palm was slick with her saliva, and I worried she would knash my flesh with the insciours of her mouth, but as of yet she remained too paniced to bite, her attention focused on her muffled crying and pleading.

She stiffened as I brought my hips inline with hers, the crotch of my jeans now filled with my stiffened erection. I let her feel it pulse against her body as I raked my hand along her side, pulling her loose white top abover her chest so I could play with one firm tit before the other. Each one was a small firm palm sized globe, I enjoyed pinching both mounds, listening to her squeak as I pulled at them.

She had calmed by now, or grown tired, crying out only as I touched and stroked her body, lying still below me as I savoured her. It wasn't to last like this for her, I grabed at the waist of her her shorts and begun to fight them free, jilting them down until the lay lossely around her knees. At this she begun to kick and scream, hoping to delay her eventual fate with one desperate last fight.

She was damp with our mutual efforts, our bodies prickled with sweat as I dug into my own jeans, my cock glistening with its precum as I forced it between her thighs. For this I was unprepared, I imagined it would be like all the sex I have had before; but she was unbelivably tight, a mixture of her anxiety and youth I presumed.

By now she was hoarse, her wails now course howls beneath my hand as I pressed my cock head against her snug womanhood, slowly forcing my way into her channel. She tightened with a sudden shudder when I finally managed to spear inside of her, squealing in defeat as I started to thrust my hips in shaking effort.

Each inch fought to fill her, she was so dry, ramming her with my cock like this, each thrust shooting a mix of pain and pleasure through my prick that I had never imagined possible, and her body responded. A cry was broken by a low agonized moan before I noticed the wetness around my cock, looking beneath my body I could see it was more than just blood coating my shaft.
I whispered into the girls ear, telling her how much she must be enjoying this, how wet she was, ordering her to moan like a whore before I whipping my hips into her, slapping my hilt against her firm bottom to her immediate shriek.
I lay panting, enveloped completly in warm tight pussy, I could hardly think or feel anything. The warm air felt cool and each inch of my body glowed warmly, and I had only just begun with her. Drawing back, hissing as he box pulled against my shaft, I let her murmur her relief, falsely savoiring her release. As she relaxed I drove forward, fucking the little brunette like I had never before done to a woman.

Each thrust I grunted and groaned into her ear likea rutting boar, tears of humilitation and pain rolling down her cheeks as she went silent, her legs even spreading to accept me as I reamed her. I could feel the orgasm, i had never cummed during sex before, my heart raced as I raced to this finish. Hissing into her ear that I was about to fill her with my seed she sqeaked, my last several thrusts punctuated by her pitiful grunts as I layed into her, finally my twitching cock pumping a jet of warm fluid deep inside of her.

I twitched, laying overwhelmed over top of her amazed at how good I felt, at how overpower an orgasm that just was, listening the the girl whimper, her mouth now finally uncovered. I waited for her to speak, but she just lay there staring into the earth as I got up, and wandered back to where I had found her and gathered her things, returning them to the spot where I had just finished raping my first victim.

She was still there, sprawled on the ground, her legs clasped together, and I wondered how despite all this she refused to move, regardless I sat next to her and lit a cigarette, stroking her roughed hair in silence. Even as I yanked back on that hair, she didn't cry out as she had earlier, resigning herself to my control, yielding as I held her to my crotch and made her work her dry mouth over my flaccid organ.

I spent the next several hours with that girl, enjoying her amaturish attempts at sucking me off before once again taking her vaginally, enjoying another climax like before. I wore her down like this until later in the afternoon, where I finally, having bored myself with the rest of her, got up to taking her up the ass.

I did eventually get up to my car, sore and spent, much later than originally intended. It was my last day in that town, and I was glad to have made it such a memorable one, the first one should be the most striking in the mind. The ones after that short little Brunette almost fade into each other, but she still stands out all these years later.
Cipher is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
brunette, outdoor, rape, violent, young