Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-14-2017, 05:27 AM   #1
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Racist?

So, there's this bloke that works in the building that I am renovating at the moment. He's black. Some times he wears a black hat. He looks a lot like Samuel L Jackson. When he wears the hat, (it's one of those black power military beret jobs we're all used to seeing French onion sellers cycling around it), he looks the spit of Samuel L Jackson.

Trouble is, last time I told a black bloke he looked just like some famous black bloke (he looked like footballer John Barnes, and I asked him to do the rap), he took offence. So now I don't want to tell the bloke he looks like a Black Panther version of Samuel L Jackson, in case I suddenly become racist.

Am I racist for thinking that some black people I meet look like famous black people from the television?

If a black person decided I looked like a famous white person, would that also be racist?

By the way, the Samuel L Jackson look-a-like got his van stuck in the mud the other day. It was fucking hilarious.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 09:45 AM   #2
grants70
Privileged Member

grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

That's not racist at all, especially as you must have meant it as a compliment. Fuck him and his hat, I hope you didn't help him get his van out of the mud.
Old 04-15-2017, 10:32 AM   #3
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

He's ok as it goes. It was the John Barnes-a-like that was a wanker.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 12:21 PM   #4
trouble-shooter

trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default R U Racist?

For saying he looks like Samuel L. Jackson from "The Avengers"... No.

For saying he looks like BuckWheat from the "Little Rascals"... Yes.

trouble-shooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2017, 06:56 AM   #5
LisaCannon

LisaCannon has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LisaCannon has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LisaCannon has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LisaCannon has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LisaCannon has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LisaCannon has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LisaCannon has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LisaCannon has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LisaCannon has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LisaCannon has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

It isn't racist to see similarities between ordinary people and famous people. People used to tell me I looked like Mira Sorvino, does that make them sexist to assume a woman would look like another woman?
That being said, at the risk of sounding like a "normie" or a retarded liberal, white people are not the ones to ask what is or isn't racist. If black people say something is racist, who the fuck are we to argue with them? They'd know about racism far more than white people! If a black person tells me something is racist, I take their word for it and realize they know what they're talking about. But saying someone looks like a famous person of their gender, race, and skin color can't be racist. Saying he looks like a Black Panther version of a famous person would likely come off as racist though.

Quote:
REAL MEN RAPE
LisaCannon is offline   Reply With Quote