Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-24-2007, 03:37 AM   #1
brossdvd

brossdvd is an unknown quantity at this point
Default male rape

any stories about male rape

i want these stories plz

bye
brossdvd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 12:18 PM   #2
Louise
Privileged Member

Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

ok, heres something I wrote quickly this morning...now, guys, you may want to look away now...

Story codes: M/M, NC, Violence...

Hehe. Please forgive mistakes as it was a rushed job. x

The Day The Troops Came.

The troops had swarmed into the town over night. Fire lit the sky on the hills out beyond the town limits, hinting at what was to come for the inhabitants of the town. The power out, communications had ceased to exist, it was word of mouth that spread news of the horror that was sweeping the American south west.

Mark stared at the troops as they stomped down the road, peaking round the corner of his window open mouthed, how the hell has this happened. This is America for gods sake!

He kept all the battery powered lights switched off…from the centre of town there was a popping and cracking noise. Gun fire. A huge explosion rocked Marks flat and he stared out towards the centre of the town. He knew what building was gone, because he worked there…it was the hospital. Why had they destroyed it?

He pulled a blanket around him as he sat by the window. Eventually he fell asleep. He didn’t hear the screams of women, nor the jeers of looting soldiers. Not until they kicked his door open.

“HEY!” he shouted, “What the hell are you doing?”
“SILENCIO!”, a soldier shouted, bringing the butt of his rifle hard into Mark’s stomach.
Mark collapsed onto the floor, desperately trying to draw air through his teeth…curled up in pain.
“Are you Doctor Mark Hendry?” One of the four soldiers in his flat said in a heavily accented voice.
He still couldn’t get enough air to speak, so he just nodded.
“You come with us. Now.”

He was picked up either side of his arms, pulled out of the door and across the street. His eyes adjusting to the darkness he saw a vision of hell played out in his neighborhood. Janice, the girl who ran the shop across the street was being stripped of her clothes by three laughing soldiers. Down the road old Mr Harrow, was fighting with two soldiers who had just set fire to the flag he lifted every morning at 8am. The stars and stripes was burning brightly as a gun shot rang out and Mr Harrow slumped onto his well groomed lawn. His wife screamed in horror from the front door and she too was shot at.

All down the street people were being forced from their homes. Raped. Butchered. Mark could barely take it in. Why was this happening to them, what had they done?
He was slung into the back of a truck. Two others were there. He recognized one of them as another Doctor from the now ruined hospital.
“Hey, Mark, Jesus are you ok?”
A soldier brought his rifle butt down onto the mans head, producing a grunt of pain.
“Silencio. El ningún hablar!”
Mark sat there, still stunned and silent now.
The truck moved off, after a while another individual was thrown into the truck and six soldiers climbed in with them for the rest of the journey.

Eventually the truck pulled up to a stop and Mark heard the driver talking and laughing with someone else. They drove into a hastily erected camp. Barbed wire thrown everywhere.
“Get out. Out!”
The troops piled out first before half dragging, half pushing the four men out of the truck. Mark was the last off and was taken over to a wood hut, prodded with his guards rifle butts when they felt he was dawdling.
The door opened and a smell he was familiar with flooded his senses. Battle surgery. He had seen and smelt it on a three month tour in 2004 in the Gulf. Men were groaning and screaming in pain. It was a field hospital.
“You help, don’t do anything stupid…help”
Mark was sick, torn between the urge to do what he was trained to do, and the fact he had been kidnapped…just to help the fuckers who were looting, killing and raping their way across the country.

He was guided to an area cordoned off from the rest. It was a surgerical area and he looked down at the man on the op table. The mans uniform was torn and bloody, but he could see the man was at least a colonel.
He pushed forward and his instincts took over, he looked around for sterile gloves but saw none. The man had clearly been hit by shrapnel. His chest and legs damaged. Mark started working with the medics already there. Some didn’t speak English, but they knew how to communicate in medicine.

Three hours later the patient died of massive blood loss. When they finally gave up on the man, the soldiers watching cursed and shouted horribly. Mark tried to melt into the background of the tent but suddenly became the target of the soldiers anger and was set upon by ten or more soldiers.
Shouting, then screaming for mercy he was punched, kicked and spat on. Eventually he was pulled from the tent and pushed over the back of a car. Two men holding him down whilst another tore at his jeans.
This new terror filled Marks mind with horror…what…dear god no…

Laughing broke out behind him and from the corner of his eyes he saw two soldiers passing a bottle of wine between each other. He flinched as he felt someone grab his hips and then something cold and solid was pushed against his anus. The bottle…
“Ahhhhhhhhhhh” he screamed as the wine bottle was pushed roughly into him, his muscles clenching and unclenching in shock at the intrusion. The glass bottle felt amazingly cold against the heat of his anus. The soldiers laughed harder as he bucked and writhed on the car, his captors holding him down.

Reaching between his spread legs his abuser cruelly grabbed his balls and crushed them mercilessly. Again and again…the bottle pushed and withdrawn again and again. Each time pushed deeper into him, each time eliciting a scream that echoed above the chaos around them. He felt tears of shame burn down his face, matching the burning fire that was now alight in his guts.
Finally the bottle was pulled from him and thrown to the ground where it smashed into bits. Strangely Mark’s mind locked onto the name of wine bottle, remembering drinking it once at a friends birthday party…years ago…then…OH GOD NO!

Someone had gripped his hips and something else, something thick, hot and fleshy was being pushed against his tight hole. Oh god…dear god no…Mark screamed again, louder than ever as the soldier behind him grunted and pushed his thick cock deeper into him. Stars blew behind his eyes and Mark screamed again, pain, so much pain. His mind was losing the ability to think consciously.
He was aware of another soldier gripping his hair, forcing him to turn his head to the side…Marks eyes registered another jutting cock, hard and red…then a hand gripped at his nose and jaw…and…and…he was being forced to take the cock into his mouth. It tasted foul, of sweat and piss…oh god…he screamed again as the man in his arse started to pound him harder. The soldier raping his mouth took advantage and slammed deeper into his throat, Mark gagged and felt bile rise up, it didn’t stop the oral rapist one second.

He was vaguely aware of the bastard deep inside his arse spearing him one more time before crying out his pleasure, Mark closed his eyes tight shut as he felt the mans cock pulsing and spurting inside him…
Before long the guy thrusting into his mouth pulled away and took over behind Mark. Slamming into his now, looser arse…he said something to the soldier who had recently cum inside and the men around laughed. The pain, the physical pain at least, had peaked now, but Mark was losing his mind. The soldier who had raped him first moved close to his face and pushed his still turgid cock into Marks slack mouth…he was cleaning himself. Mark tasted himself, his shit, his blood and this soldiers cum…and felt the bile rising once more.

He was vaguely aware of the soldiers who were holding him down letting go of his arms, they knew any fight in him had been broken. Another cock took the place of the first in his mouth, using him viciously before cumming in a loud groan which sprayed cum deep down Marks throat almost at the same time as the third soldier taking his arse came too.

He passed out at some point, mercifully unaware of the total amount of troops that raped him that night.

He spluttered awake as a stream of hot piss splashed down onto his naked face to the sound of drunk, satisfied soldiers laughing at him.

Then he was alone. Slumped in a pile at the foot of a car, he curled into a ball and wondered where the happy, safe world he knew had suddenly gone. His cum covered face broke into a mad smile as his mind turned inside and he began dreaming about playing in the snow with his brothers, happy…safe…

The soldiers moved on. Their brief was clear, terrorise, loot and pillage…by any means…and hey, the male arse was so much tighter than most of the whores who lived with them.
Old 01-24-2007, 05:17 PM   #3
brossdvd

thanks Louise for this story and i hope more from other writers

i realy ilke girls but i like reading these kind of stories (fantasy of course) i hate fucking another male ... females only

and thanks again Louise

bye
Old 01-24-2007, 08:12 PM   #4
Andering REDDSON
Banned

Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

“The Birthday Gift (F/M)”
“Conquest (F/M)”
Andering REDDSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 04:03 AM   #5
brossdvd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andering REDDSON

thank u
but the links not working i dont know

bye
Old 01-25-2007, 10:54 PM   #6
Andering REDDSON
Banned

Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hmmmm… They’re working for me…
¿Mods, a little help?
Old 01-26-2007, 07:25 PM   #7
Andering REDDSON
Banned

“The Birthday Gift”

One night I got a call.
“285, Dispatch.”
“285 go ahead.”
“285, we’ve got a report of a prowler at apartment 153 from a female caller.”
“¿Dispatch 1Ø-4, did the R/P give a name?”
“285, 1Ø-4, R/P name is Candice.”
“Dispatch, 285 1Ø-4 I’ll head on over there now. ETA is about 6 minutes.”
“285, 1Ø-4. R/P is on the phone now. Be advised that she sounds upset.”
“1Ø-4 dispatch.”
I got to the door of apartment 153 & knocked. A blonde woman wearing night clothes answered. “¿You called for security?” I asked.
“Yes, thank you. Some guy is hanging around. My girlfriends are over, and he started to scare us.”
“¿Can anybody describe him?” I asked. All at once I got every different description- He was white, he was black, he had tattoos, he didn’t have tattoos, he was in a car, he was on foot… What a mess.
“Ok, ok, one at a time. Dispatch 285.”
“285 dispatch, go ahead.” (¿Did she sounded a little happy? (Maybe she just got off the phone with her boyfriend…)
“Dispatch, I’m gonna be 1Ø-35X for a few minutes. I’ve got 6 witnesses and it’s a little confused here.”
“285, 1Ø-4, 1Ø-21 ASAP.”
“1Ø-4 dispatch.”
After about 5 or 6 minutes I finally got a suspect description- Black male, with tattoos driving a red El Camino and wearing a red flannel shirt- Buttoned up. RIIIIGHT…
“¿Are your handcuffs real?” one of the girls asked.
“Yes, they are. ¿Now, how long ago did you first see him?”
“¿Can I see them?”
“¿Not this second, now about this thing?”
“¿Just for a second?”
“Here.”
One of the girls put the cuffs on her friends wrists. “Cool” she said. “¿How do you get them off?”
“Let me see” I answered, annoyed at her stupidity. As I reached out, the girl slipped out of the cuffs and cuffed me on one wrist, while another one grabbed my other arm. Then they hauled me to the floor.
“¿What the fu-” I tried to ask, but they put a gag in my mouth.
They undid my gun belt, then pulled my pants down. Rolling me over, they cuffed me to the couch which had been unfolded to a bed for the night.
The blonde ripped open my shirt, while a black girl put a blindfold on me. The girls were hooting and hollering by this time, egging each other on.
I felt my shoes come off. I tried to kick, but they held my feet down. Then I felt my pants being pulled off. I felt ropes being tied around y ankles, spreading my feet out.
I tried to squirm; Tried to call out. But I couldn’t.
Hands, belts(¿?) slapped me, while the girls laughed and carried on. Then the tickling. They carried on like that I don’t know how long. Then I felt something around my neck tightening up. While that happened, I felt a pushing on my ass. “¡Ya Michele, get him! ¡Woo hoo! ¡Ya baby, do it girlfriend!” I felt something go in my ass. I don’t even WANT to know what. Whatever it was, it hurt.
I was thrashing around by this point, so one of the girls said “¡Tie his waist down!” Whatever it was came out of my ass, and I felt the ropes around my ankles relax slightly, then move together. I was rolled over, now on my back. Still blindfolded and gaged, the tickling and beating continued throughout, but now one of the girls was sitting on my face, grinding her crotch on my nose. She climbed off after a few moments. It seemed to last forever. Somebody grabbed my prick. I don’t know why I got hard.
Suddenly, they were done. My hands came uncuffed, and the blindfold removed. The first person I saw was Christine- One of my coworkers.
“Tooonnnyyy” she said in what she probably thought was a sexy voice. “¿How’d you like your birthday gift?”
“¿Birthday gift?” I asked as I untied myself and tried to get dressed.
“The girls here, they helped me out. This is actually MY apartment. We knew you’d never agree to do this on your own, so we decided we’d help you relax.”
“Uh, Ya. Sure. Thanks.”
Everyone filed out, laughing and carrying on, leaving me all alone.
Again.

“Conquest”

[SIZE=3]This story is a short passage from a book I’m writing.
__________________________________________________ ______________________
She had timed the plan to perfection. Curfew was sunset, which today was 193Ø- But the security guard came on 2ØØØ, and he was usually 5 to 1Ø minutes LATE. She looked at her watch- 19Ø5 time to begin. “Well, ladies, I have to go. Want to be out of here before the Gestapo arrive to kick me out.”
“Yes, of course,” the plumper woman replied. “Come on back tomorrow though, so we can finish the game.”
“Of course,” the woman replied, then hugged her friends good-bye and showed herself the door. She headed towards the gate, then slipped back the wall alley. There was no way anyone would see her here; All the residences had fences to provide a second layer of defense, though this was only symbolic. Mostly to confuse would-be scabs.
She found the residence she was looking for quickly, taking out the chemical and the rag. Washing the rag with the chemicals, which she had been assured worked like chloroform, she hopped the fence and snuck up to the trailer. She had needed him for so long, she knew he knew, how could he not, and tonight, she was going to get what she needed. She knew the bag had been packed and checked three times before she left her own place. All she had to do was catch him unawares- And she knew he’d be asleep right now.
Sneaking up to him, she put the rag over his face; He didn’t even stir. Quickly she tied his hands to the bed, then his feet. He was such a beautiful creature, his ass was too perfect to believe. Now it was time to put IT on. It had come single sided, but she’d managed to locate a double-ended one with a clit rubber. It was perfect; Smaller than the original, though she was sure he’d been sodomized before, it still was smaller than the original- That was bigger than a horses’ dick and she wasn’t willing to use it on herself, let alone him. With the strap on, she took the rag off his face and put the ball gaga in his mouth, then covered his eyes. He wouldn’t understand at first, but given time he would- He’d need the blindfold to give him that time. Once he was ready, she grabbed the whip. “¡Wake up, bitch!” she demanded, whipping him. “¡Wake up now!”
“¿Whuu-?” Juan tried to ask, but the gag was in his mouth.
“I know how long you’ve wanted this. I have too. Relax. Enjoy,” she whispered.
Juan didn’t understand- This was a woman’s voice. But dozens of women wanted him, that was anything BUT a secret. He’d even given it up to a few- For a price. But this was weird. She pulled his boxers down, oh so slowly indeed- Savoring the moment. Then he felt the pushing; Hesitant, at first, then all at once. SHE was in HIM. The pain was unbelievable, as each thrust felt like a new barrage.
“¡AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!†he tried to scream, but to no use- The ball gag was making anything useless. The woman had settled onto him; He could feel her long hair covering his head, her breasts against his back. He couldn’t understand any of this. ¿How was this WOMAN r- Doing this? ¿WHY was she doing this? She had reached around his waist and started jerking him off. ¿But if this WASN’T enjoyable, why was he cumming now?
After a few minutes or a few hours, he wasn’t sure, she seemed satisfied. She pulled out as roughly as she had finally entered. “Relax sweetheart. You’ve got to learn to be the wife. You’re a bitch now, my own bitch, and you will learn, in time, to submit and enjoy.” With that, she kissed him on the side of the mouth and added, “I love you” in a whisper. Finally, she put the rag back over his face. When he’d passed out, she took the gag, blindfold, and ropes and put them all back in her purse, then let herself out the same way she’d come in. 1948. Perfect. She looked up- No guard. As expected. With any luck, she’d be back to her own camp before that guard came on duty, and no one would ever be the wiser.
Old 01-28-2007, 02:58 AM   #8
brossdvd

thank u verymuch for helping

but i realy liked the first story from Louise

bye
Old 02-27-2007, 05:15 AM   #9
Louise
Privileged Member

Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Why thank you o mysterious Phantom...I was thinking of writing another male rape soon...I will endeavour to keep it brutal
Old 02-27-2007, 05:50 AM   #10
Hellcat
At Rest

Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom
Damn Louise, you missed your calling. You are one hell of a writer! That was brutal

i can only nod in complete agreement with that Louise
Old 03-18-2008, 02:56 AM   #11
gayadam

gayadam has initial reputation

Amazing,.. not many of those on here, but i know where to look now
gayadam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 09:53 AM   #12
dazdaly

dazdaly has initial reputation
Send a message via AIM to dazdaly
Default male rape

Hi guys I am interested in offering myself to be raped gang raped would be good but would consider any offers. I am 36 male and live in kent England if anyone can help me please get in touch. Thinking of going to Grancanaria latter this year fun on the dunes! daz_daly_63@yahoo.com
dazdaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 01:48 PM   #13
simongirty

simongirty has initial reputation
Default I'm into male rape too!

This is one of my favorite fantasies! I'd like to see a story of an ex-cop being gang-raped in prison!

Simon
simongirty is offline   Reply With Quote