Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-02-2010, 12:38 AM   #1
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Roller Derby Queen (open)

From the outset she is set apart from the rest, the amazonian flame haired bitch at the back with the star on her helmet, a "jammer" called Bitchin Mona.

She, clad in black and gold flame hotpants/ bra top and red fishnets, stands on the jammer line back to back against the smaller lithe blond jammer, Katra, wearing a pink tutu and white singlet. The crowd are thunderous in their appreciation of the fast and hard action displayed on the track, and once the whistle blows and the pack of skaters take off in a jumble of booty, skates and hard knocks, they are again enchanted by these tough derby girls.

When the Jammer whistles blow, Bitching Mona and Katra run off on their toe stops, Bitchin taking Katra out before they hit the first turn, ensuring Katra can no longer be lead jammer. Bitchin wiggles her ass at Katra and disappears, low down, into the pack, while Katra ever lithe and spritely catches up in no time at all.

Theres just 20 minutes to time, and then... the afterparty. But first theres the little matter of who is going to win. So far the pink clad Princesses of Pain are in front by twenty points, but with Bitchin on track, the score is fast closing. A victory for the Hell Bound Harlots will be sweet indeed, and Bitchins banking on one.

Last edited by gaggirl; 07-04-2010 at 10:31 PM.
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 02:29 AM   #2
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

It's Sunday afternoon, and I'm on the highway. In fact, I have been on it for several hours. This long stretch of road that I'm on is in the middle of a desert, with little variation in between. Finally, there is a billboard to my left that advertises several events including roller derby races featuring attractive women. "Not bad, not bad", I said to myself. I decide to take a break and turn left into the derby stadium. I'm actually expecting several 'packages' to be delivered to a house that is not far from here, but my provider is always incompetent and unreliable. In fact, my provider, Joe, is already in trouble financially. Drug trafficking, if done properly, can be an extremely rewarding job. So that's why he needs this job, badly, and I don't mind giving a helping hand, as long as he doesn't get me into shit. But of course, there's a price to everything... and truth be told, he's doing this job because he has such a good looking wife. Oh, the potential to tap that whore one day...

Anyway, I'm waiting for these packages to come, but I always take into account things like Joe's consistently late deliveries. When he delivers them, he thinks he's late, when in reality, he's not. He doesn't know that though, and I get an excuse to cut a portion of his pay because of it.

I look at my watch and I have plenty of time. I pay for my ticket stub, and I walk into the stadium. The crowd is very very loud - surprisingly loud. This must be a regular event. As I make my way into the stands, I'm watching this contest between Bitchin Mona and Katra. Despite so many derby skaters, only these two skaters were worth mentioning, as these two are constantly but aggressively exchanging race positions with each other. Both are smokin'. These two are also probably the flashiest of racers - one is wearing a pink tutu and white singlet, and the other is wearing gear that is red, black and gold in colour. I can't really tell what they look like with all that gear on though. But I do know that these two are clearly the crowd favourites...
AWDracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 09:59 PM   #3
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

It happened just as theyd planned. the bench wench saved the hardest hitting blockers for the last few jams and alternated the Jammers to give them a break. As soon as the Bitchin Mona got within ten feet the blockers went to work and littered the track with pink blockers, making for an easy pass through for Bitchn, and then closed in on Katra. They managed to hang her back and Bitchin became lead, and was able to prevent the pink jammer from ever scoring points meanwhile they the reds were racking them up. And so it was for the next few jams such a simple play, so successful, that the Hell Bound Harlots won the Bout!

Katra threw off her helmet in frustration and skated back to her fallen teammates huddled together in commiseration.
The Harlots created a saucy dogpile of fishnets, tights, knickers, pads and skates. The Harlots took their victory lap and each one pulled off her helmet waving to the crowd as she was named. Bitchin enjoyed the roar or the crowd when it was her turn for adulation and grinned, she flipped her skirt up at the pinks when she crab skated past them, and then her long hair shaken out in a mass of tangles, heaving with sweat, blowing kisses to the red members of the audience.
People enmasse moved out of the stands and across the track, some to the stalls for merch and some headed to the bar for that last drink for the road, or the drink before the bar crawl to the divas hangout.
Being a roller derby queen was like being famous. After the game kids and adults alike would line up to have their photo taken and signed by their favourite rollergirl. Bitchin and Katra shook hands and embraced for the cameras. Media converged on a chosen few and took pictures and quick bites for the radio.

"What a game. My god. Check this out" says Bitchin to Katra, showing Katra her well shaped thigh already forming a nice wheel shaped bruise. "How cool is that!?"
"not as half as good as the blackeye Pimpette gave me. Fucking elbows. I cant wait to get out of here to the afterparty!'

( lol i have no idea where this is going... i dont care at least im not bored... thanks for joining in!.)

Last edited by gaggirl; 07-04-2010 at 10:32 PM.
Old 07-02-2010, 11:54 PM   #4
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

As I'm watching these girls skate around, I pull out a cigarette from my inside jacket and I'm about to light up. But before I can do that, security taps me from behind telling me that smoking's not allowed here. Phooey. This race isn't boring, but it isn't something that would get my full attention. I probably have A.D.D or something.

The crowd cheers louder and louder as the race concludes, and a whole gathering of skaters are at the finish line. In the distance, the two 'famous' derby skaters are standing next to each other, allowing others to photograph them. They seem happy. http://www.calconnect.com/weekly_pho...GT3_997_HR.jpg

I look at my watch and see that it's quarter to three. Maybe in about half an hour, he should be ready. According to the stadium announcers, they are now holding photo moments for at least some of the skaters. Since I have at least half an hour, I decide to walk down the stairs to follow the crowd. I look around and I don't see the two "flashy" girls - Bitchin and Katra anymore. I see a couple of people giving long blank stares at me - both men and women alike. I don't recognize them though.

(Don't worry, I haven't got the slightest clue either. I'm trying to make it as friendly as possible for other people to slip into our story)
Old 07-04-2010, 10:30 PM   #5
gaggirl
* yawn *

The dressing room of the harlots is awash with shrieks of laughter, jokes, cheers, jeers, discarded clothing, sweaty stinking pads and helmets, skates and spare wheels, tools, bags, hairdryers, straighteners and makeup all the other necessities and trappings of a rollergirl.

Bitchin Mona had minutes ago peeled off her sweaty clingy threads, bathing under the surprisingly hot water. Minute by minute the cacophony subsided in the room. She changed into a clean and dry version of the the team outfit. This time, shiny glittery hose, red hot pants with a silver star on one side of its ass, tight red t shirt with Hell Bound Harlots emblazoned across the front, red go go boots. She left her player number written on big thick nikko on her upper arms but replaced her costume makeup with something a little demure- but only slightly. Media and fans would still be present, and though the Bout was over (and won yippee!) a roller derby queen still must maintain a certain sheen in order to promote their individual derby personas.

When she got out of the stall, her teammates had mostly left, there was just her own stuff and all of Trashy Tash's gear left on the benches. She went to work on her hair in front of the mirror, brushing and winding it back into two long glisteningly smooth plaits that reached just below her nipples, which were always just a little hard.

Satisfied with her hair and ready to party, she picked up all her things- the makeup tote and the huge skate bag that held all her skate stuff and tools together that knocked against her leg when she walked, but as strong and formidable was her sore tired bruised body, she still struggled to carry all the bags out of the understage towards the carpark.

She hobbled up the corridor as the lights began to go out.

Last edited by gaggirl; 07-04-2010 at 10:46 PM.
Old 07-05-2010, 02:21 AM   #6
AWDracer
Self-exiled

Still struggling to get through crowds outside, I spot a few attractive young girls - probably in their 20s - and decide to take photos with them. They were not skaters, but they were cheerleaders. Wow. A thought began to occur to me - I could most certainly pick these girls up. Why not?

The lights go out, and the emergency lights turn on. After about 30 seconds of scrambling, one of the stadium employees tells us, using a megaphone, that there is an electrical power outage. They ask us to stay calm and continue as normal.