Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-16-2011, 01:14 AM   #1
luvnlust
Privileged Member

luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Showing Off Alicia

The sun was nearly setting on Black's Beach in La Jolla. Jack, a photographer had taken his girlfriend Alicia down to this secluded nudist beach for a website photo shoot. While taking the pictures, some guys who were stoned and drunk walked by soaking up the sights from a distance. Not noticing them, Jack asked Alicia to take off her bottom next - even Alicia didn't see her admirers. She tossed her bikini up to Jack who put it on the ground next to him, but he too didn't yet see Alicia's audience. Thinking quickly Zach sneaked up behind Jack and took the bikini while he was snapping away and stuffed them in his swimsuit pocket. Alicia pointed at Zach and Jack spun around to confront him - at the same time, Zach's friends ran up to stand right behind him. Lucky for the guys some twine was laying on the beach. Zach's best friend Chuck didn't hesitate to grab the twine and order the guys to tie up Jack's hands and feet, giving the camera to Jack.

All the guys then turned to face Alicia. Shocked she started backing up toward the water, while trying desperately to cover up her huge tits with one arm and her pussy with the other. Alicia stood there humiliated - they stared straight at her body moving up and down between her chest and her pussy with their hungry eyes. Zach was the only one to look right into Alicia's eyes, but with a sense of revenge. Alicia dated Zach a couple times, but she never let him touch her because she thought he was a real nice guy - when he did try on their 3rd date that's when she broke up with him. Zach figured since then Alicia must've convinced camera guy to pay for the obvious boob job which made Alicia's once 38C tits now look enormous - and did it, making her figure now a 42DDD-24-36.
Zach walked up to Alicia - "You know your boobs were awesome once. Look at em now, they're fucking awesome!"
Embarrassed Alicia turned her head away.
"I can't believe you broke up with me! Bitch! Is it because you figured I was a titman or because I was too nice?"
Alicia tried to answer, "I thought you respected me and..."
Zach was furious and interrupted with, "So nice guys do finish last don't they?!?! I don't want to hear it anymore", Zach grabbed a boob and squeezed it real hard, "you fuckin' whore!" Zach thought her tit felt incredible, it really did - then Chuck said to Zach "Hey are we gonna get some?"
Alicia started crying, especially not knowing what was going to happen next.
Zach then told her, "Look bitch - you put on nice show for me and my friends, nothing more, and we'll call it even." Alicia replied "If I don't?" Zach said "If you don't, well, I'll leave you here alone with them and walk away." "So are you gonna do the show?" Reluctantly Alicia realized the best decision was to go along with Zach, so she nodded "ok".
Zach took hold of Alicia's hand pulling her over to the cliff side rocks behind the beach, her boobs bouncing along the way. When they got their Zach pushed her back up against the cliff wall, with her facing everyone.
Zach told the guys "Alicia will entertain us with her bitchin' bod. You can request any pose you want and take as many pictures and video as you can."
First request: "Hey bitch! Press your tits together!"
Wiping the tears from her eyes, she complied, pushing her two huge melons together causing her nipples to poke out. Every cell phone was pulled out, clicking and shooting away. Her globes looked golden in the sun, the way they glistened and shined from the oils she rubbed on just an hour ago for the photo session. She could only wonder how sexy this made her look now. The guys loved it.
Second request: "Turn sideways and bend over bitch, and let's see them hangers!"
As Alicia bent over her humongous hooters hung way down with their tremendous weight showing all her round, fleshy curves. Looking over at the guys, she noticed a number of bulges developing - some of them rubbing their crotches.
Third request: "Hold your hands behind your back, stick your chest out, and take a deep breath."
Doing just that caused her tits to look ginormous, sticking way, way out, and her nipples looked larger and rounder.
Chuck said "Zach, look at those huge funbags! I'm gonna to touch em!"
Alicia was again scared "Please Zach, no!"
Zach explained, "Look Alicia, the guys are getting worked up looking at your body - can you blame them? Just let them touch a little if they want - nothing more - it won't get outta hand."
With that Chuck walked up behind Alicia, reached around, and grabbed both boobs, wrapping his hands around her huge orbs. He pushed them together, pressing them real hard, molding her tits with his hands and fingers, squeezing them, obscenely. Alicia could feel him breathing down her neck and his hard-on press up against her ass - Chuck kept pushing his hardening buldge into her over and over. He then tweaked, tickled, and rubbed her nipples until they got so hard, they stuck out like erasers. The guys were so turned on watching Chuck taking advantage of Alicia, they chanted "Go Chuck! Go Chuck! Go Chuck!". Chuck then pinched her nips - Alicia had always been sensitive in her nipples so this caused her to get wet between her legs, giving her tingles and goosebumps up and down her whole body. She felt both excited and humiliated in front of the guys.

The Sun was finally setting and twilight was approaching but the area was still well lit with a rising full Moon. While the guys were cheering on Chuck, unexpectedly a college cross country team running down the beach decided to go over and check out the show. To their surprise they saw a very busty woman giving a bunch of young guys a show they'd never forget. Joining the crowd the teammates heard Chuck's next request for Alicia to lay down on her back, push her boobs up, then finger her cunt and masturbate. Totally embarrassed, she did comply with the request and ended up rubbing her clit to a screaming orgasm right in front of all the men.

Suddenly someone in the crowd yelled "Let's fuck the bitch!" Zach couldn't take it anymore - he never meant it to get this far, it was only to humiliate her enough, put on a small show for the guys, but rather than stop it now he was enjoying all the torture she was going through. He started this whole thing and so he figured he would be the first to fuck her as well. Alicia started panicking attempting to cover up her boobs and pussy but her strength was nothing compared to Chuck's who pulled her arms down pinning them to the ground. At this point Alicia pleaded for everyone to stop and leave her alone, but there was no stopping the lust and testosterone circulating through the group. Zach stripped off his bathing suit, leapt right on top off Alicia, pulled her legs up, and start pushing his stiff cock right into her cunt. Her pussy was so wet from her orgasm his dick slid right in all the way, but it was so tight and snug, like his cock was finally back home where it belonged. Zach slid his dick in and out slowly at first, loving every push back inside, every grimace and gasp on her face, he was enslaving her to his cock, making her feel like a slut - he owned the bitch right here, right now. Picking up the pace, faster and faster, balls slapping against her, pushing all the way in, pulling it all the way out, and pushing all the way deep, deep inside, all the way till he couldn't push any further, up till their bodies met - and every guy around him chanting "Fuck her! Fuck her! Fuck her! Fuck her!" Alicia felt Zach's cock get even longer inside her, stiffening up - she saw his nipples harden and goosebumps appearing all over his body - she knew it, he was about to cum. Alicia pleaded for him to pull out, just pleaded! But Zach couldn't hear a word, as he was about to enter nirvana, it felt so good he couldn't stop, shouldn't stop, wouldn't stop. His loins tightening up, he knew it was the moment, so he declared it to her, looking deep into her eyes, and told Alicia "Take it Woman, you fucking big titted whore, so fuckin' hot, so fuckin' beautiful. You're meant to be fucked bitch, that's what you're made for - and all these guys are going to fuck you, and rape you, and fuck you, and rape you, and you can't stop them. Take all their cum, all of it you fucking whore, oh god, because, oh god, oh god, oh god, I'm cumming, oh shit! I'm cummmmminngggg! Oh god! here it cums!!!!" It felt absolutely incredible, so beautiful, so complete, shooting in all his cum, like he was pumping in gallons of it, filling her up, like it would never stop, total bliss. Alicia felt it too, the warmth spreading inside, his cock squirting, twitching, which pushed her over edge as she screamed in orgasmic delight, one with all these men and everything around her, she wanted more! She screamed "Oh please fuck me, fuck me!!! I need more!!!" As Zach came down he pulled out, but was soon replaced by one of the cross country guys pulling down his gym shorts and he started pushing his cock into Alicia's wet lubricated cunt while Chuck started fucking her from behind. Alicia was back in heaven... again...

Zach sat back watching the gang bang get under way, snapping pictures with Jack's camera. He felt sorry for Jack, who was visibly turned on by the whole scene, and untied him. Zach saw Jack get up, run over, and melt into the crowd, cheering on the jock and Chuck while they fucked Alicia's brains out. Alicia wound up finding a new side to herself, and she loved every bit of the attention. And so did the guys as every one of them got to empty his balls into and on Alicia as they raped her repeatedly, taking advantage of the incredibly hot slut and whore that Alicia was.

*** If you enjoyed the story, please leave a comment ***
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 12.jpg (13.4 KB, 197 views)
luvnlust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 09:32 AM   #2
smitra4

smitra4 has initial reputation

I liked the story...would have liked to see pics of "Alicia" during the gangbang.
smitra4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 10:10 PM   #3
luvnlust
Privileged Member

luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Agreed - that would have been nice to include - but I still had fun with Alicia in my imagination! ; )
luvnlust is offline   Reply With Quote