Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-18-2006, 12:19 AM   #21
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brek
It shouldn't require any effort, grandpa . (And old people pretend they're concerned about their age...).
You're just jealous I can buy beer without a fake ID!
somedude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2006, 01:02 AM   #22
Brek

Brek is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Brek Send a message via MSN to Brek

I hate alcohol and indeed never drink the miniscule amounts I get on a regular basis as host of a number of drinking-and-smoking functions, not to mention that I can still attend college parties without looking like a prof or creepy child rapist and binge drink till my eyes pop out of their sockets. I acquire more than enough drugs that don't taste like an armpit without paying a dime. Strike three, you're... in the Internet Time Out Box? Wear a lacy little number in there too, that'll be funny.
"The BDSM credo, "safe, sane and consensual," does NOT mean that all scenes have to be about consent fantasies. It means only that all participants should consent to what their scene consists of. And if I want my boyfriend to chase me around the house, fling me on the bed, pull off my clothes and pry my legs open.." - Lorelei
Brek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2006, 01:53 AM   #23
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
I hate alcohol and indeed never drink the miniscule amounts I get on a regular basis as host of a number of drinking-and-smoking functions, not to mention that I can still attend college parties without looking like a prof or creepy child rapist and binge drink till my eyes pop out of their sockets. I acquire more than enough drugs that don't taste like an armpit without paying a dime. Strike three, you're... in the Internet Time Out Box? Wear a lacy little number in there too, that'll be funny.
Was that supposed to be witty? Or am I supposed to be envious of your drugs? Woo ha, you fry your brain! That fucking explains a hell of a lot!
Old 04-18-2006, 01:59 AM   #24
cleanfun4all

Quote:
Originally Posted by somedude
Was that supposed to be witty? Or am I supposed to be envious of your drugs? Woo ha, you fry your brain! That fucking explains a hell of a lot!

Indeed.
Old 04-18-2006, 03:52 AM   #25
Brek

Brek is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Brek Send a message via MSN to Brek

So wait: First you brag that you can buy alcohol, then when I say I don't need or use it but do take other mind-altering substances (as cultures from the dawn of time and people who actually, y'know, matter and were intelligent like Freud and Sir Arthur Conan Doyle - colossal coke addicts all - have done, and indeed with far more regularity) you say that I've fried my brain? What's the word I'm looking for, again?

Ah. Stupid. There it is.

So I suppose I'll go ahead and join the ranks of Dave Chappelle, Rush Limbaugh, Willie Nelson, Bill Clinton, Robert Downey, Jr. and Jack Kerouac and you'll join the ranks of a bunch of inbreeding Mormons and some hardcore teenage "punk" kids .
"The BDSM credo, "safe, sane and consensual," does NOT mean that all scenes have to be about consent fantasies. It means only that all participants should consent to what their scene consists of. And if I want my boyfriend to chase me around the house, fling me on the bed, pull off my clothes and pry my legs open.." - Lorelei
Brek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2006, 04:47 AM   #26
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

Quote:
So wait: First you brag that you can buy alcohol, then when I say I don't need or use it but do take other mind-altering substances (as cultures from the dawn of time and people who actually, y'know, matter and were intelligent like Freud and Sir Arthur Conan Doyle - colossal coke addicts all - have done, and indeed with far more regularity) you say that I've fried my brain? What's the word I'm looking for, again?

Ah. Stupid. There it is.

So I suppose I'll go ahead and join the ranks of Dave Chappelle, Rush Limbaugh, Willie Nelson, Bill Clinton, Robert Downey, Jr. and Jack Kerouac and you'll join the ranks of a bunch of inbreeding Mormons and some hardcore teenage "punk" kids .
Ooooooh, name dropping! I'm so impressed! Two points Little Brekky. One, you are a punk kid. Two, Mormons don't drink alcohol dumbass!!! Jesus Christ, if you're going to try to insult me at least do some research!