Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-15-2006, 05:48 AM   #1
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default From fantasy to reality

Hi people.

Did anyone here feel some disapointment when making a fantasm become real ? I mean I personaly know my imagination can be so strong sometimes that it kind of prevents me from enjoying my fantasm when I can make it come true. I mean it's like you dream so much of something that you make it larger than life in your mind. When it finally happens, reality seems not as good as your imagination. Has anyone experienced that ?

shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2006, 06:06 AM   #2
Lupo
Privileged Member

Lupo Level 5 (500+)Lupo Level 5 (500+)Lupo Level 5 (500+)Lupo Level 5 (500+)Lupo Level 5 (500+)Lupo Level 5 (500+)

Alot of times. Reality sucks sometimes..
In your imagination you can add just the right touch but with a partner, it becomes "too arranged" and it might even end up feeling stupid instead and you might as well order a barbecued chicken if you are going to have greesy fingers anyway....
It does require a partner who is really good at roleplay ( and who has the same enthusiasm ) to make it work.
Lupo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2006, 06:42 AM   #3
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)

yeah, find it bad, when the other partner farts. I mean the smell does destroy the mood.
gal4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2006, 01:12 PM   #4
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Thanks guys.
I'l glad to see I'l not the only one having this problem. Sometimes I think the only way to solve that problem is to look for surprise sex. I mean asking your partner(s) to just take you at very unusual moments. ....
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2006, 08:21 AM   #5
Brek

Brek is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Brek Send a message via MSN to Brek

You need the right mood at the right time. In my experience, almost every woman and man have a rape or rough sex fantasy with particular accoutrements, but these can be very specific. Cooperation has to occur between partners, and space control is vital (which can make the feeling less authentic, but until we can create 100% virtual programs for the purpose...) The best is when there is a dialectical or back-and-forth relationship between the two (or more) partners: A theme is expressed, the theme is refined, the relationship between the "characters" (as this is really basically theatre, with a VERY small audience ) is developed and broadened, and the fantasy acquires a life of its own.

I assume people here know of Force Fantasies. The essays Lorelei has written on the topic, as well as her erotica work, is very illuminating not only here but in other fields, and the community that's emerged around the site is very civilized and intriguing. Though I'm not usually the biggest fan of excessive bondage play, Lorelei and her actors do fantastic fantasies, and there seems to be a trust and fun that's happening (just look at the outtakes!)

Isn't it terrible that shyness and repression impedes us from enjoying even our most intimate moments?

Last edited by Brek; 04-16-2006 at 08:23 AM.
Brek is offline   Reply With Quote