Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-14-2006, 11:45 PM   #1
persiangurl

Default have ur fingers fallen off?

why the hell arent people typing?

or are u all too busy jacking off?

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

im bored
Old 04-15-2006, 12:01 AM   #2
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Where are our fingers asks Persiangurl
Prettier than an exotic rare pearl
Feisty pleasantry she has shown
She takes hot pics with her phone
May her darkest dreams here soon unfurl

See, I'm Irish.
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2006, 12:18 AM   #3
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by persiangurl

im bored
Actually I was writing moody poems in a fit of depression and eating dinner while forgetting to log off. By the time I found this my favorite Persian had gone off in a fit of boredom!

Last edited by somedude; 04-15-2006 at 12:50 AM.
somedude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2006, 04:14 AM   #4
Grm
Banned

Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by somedude
Actually I was writing moody poems in a fit of depression and eating dinner while forgetting to log off. By the time I found this my favorite Persian had gone off in a fit of boredom!
Hey dude get posting that moody poetry, 'only those with poetry in their soul can really dream'
poor poet
Grm
Grm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2006, 04:24 AM   #5
persiangurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue
Where are our fingers asks Persiangurl
Prettier than an exotic rare pearl
Feisty pleasantry she has shown
She takes hot pics with her phone
May her darkest dreams here soon unfurl

See, I'm Irish.
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

how sweet

hehe
Old 04-15-2006, 08:11 AM   #6
stevoj

stevoj has initial reputation

if it's poems you want,it's poems you shall get.(more of a limerick really)

There was a young man from bengal,
who went to a fancy dress ball.
he thought he would risk it,
to go as a biscuit
but a dog ate him up in the hall.
stevoj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2006, 03:21 PM   #7
Spaulding4Prez
Banned

Spaulding4Prez has initial reputation

I'm here.....I've tried talking to you, but no go
Spaulding4Prez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2006, 08:05 AM   #8
Brek

Brek is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Brek Send a message via MSN to Brek

Does a limerick count as a poem?

Persian, we are simply so inflamed (with passion? rage?) by your "Insult rapists, that's a totally good idea" approach that our post rates have fallen off.

I guess, I wouldn't know being new.
Brek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2006, 12:11 PM   #9
stevoj

[QUOTE=Brek]Does a limerick count as a poem?QUOTE]

No it doesn't count as a poem.If it did,it would be a poem,not a limerick
Old 04-16-2006, 12:27 PM   #10
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:

im bored
Hmmmm you mean the posts are too short for you right ?
ok let's make a long post.

persiangirl, since i've read your post about how you would like to punish your boyfriend for his nasty language, i can't stop dreaming i get alone with you in a room, i watch you in the eyes, i smile, and then i just 'you miserable puke puddle slut'. then i try to hit you in the face but you block my arm. then i suddendly feel a chock in my legs and I fall to the ground. Then next thing i know when i try to stand up is my hands are tied together. then i feel a coton, well how do you say that in english....some sort of a chemic that put me to sleep on my nose. I fall asleep. when i wake up i am totally naked, tied to some metal bar. You are standing right in front of me with 10 girls i've never met. you say it is time for you to pay idiot scum. You will be the slave of these girls i've found on the web. as you can see, they are not so pretty and have quite a hard time to find a boyfriend. So i kind of figure out you might be a little bit more usefull today by helping them have some sexual satisfaction instead of calling me a puke puddle. then all these web ugly frustrated girls start to play with me and do all kind of weird and twisted things to the miserable stupid french i am. at the end of the day, my dick is not a dick anymore. it is just some sort of a hanging floppy piece of flesh. I spend weeks dominated by some kind of a traumatism made of a strange shock wich is made of fear centered by pleasure. this strange feelingcombinaison never left me and taught me forever : persiangirl, you've found the way to show me you are the woman I need, and I will fight for the rest of my life to make sure you are the happiest woman in the world.
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2006, 02:19 PM   #11
Brek

A limerick could actually be a subset of the broader category "poem" and thus be both at once, my dear Stevoj.

Shysnale, though this is certainly a condensation of the situation: Don't feed the troll .
"The BDSM credo, "safe, sane and consensual," does NOT mean that all scenes have to be about consent fantasies. It means only that all participants should consent to what their scene consists of. And if I want my boyfriend to chase me around the house, fling me on the bed, pull off my clothes and pry my legs open.." - Lorelei
Old 04-16-2006, 11:33 PM   #12
persiangurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysnale
Hmmmm you mean the posts are too short for you right ?
ok let's make a long post.

persiangirl, since i've read your post about how you would like to punish your boyfriend for his nasty language, i can't stop dreaming i get alone with you in a room, i watch you in the eyes, i smile, and then i just 'you miserable puke puddle slut'. then i try to hit you in the face but you block my arm. then i suddendly feel a chock in my legs and I fall to the ground. Then next thing i know when i try to stand up is my hands are tied together. then i feel a coton, well how do you say that in english....some sort of a chemic that put me to sleep on my nose. I fall asleep. when i wake up i am totally naked, tied to some metal bar. You are standing right in front of me with 10 girls i've never met. you say it is time for you to pay idiot scum. You will be the slave of these girls i've found on the web. as you can see, they are not so pretty and have quite a hard time to find a boyfriend. So i kind of figure out you might be a little bit more usefull today by helping them have some sexual satisfaction instead of calling me a puke puddle. then all these web ugly frustrated girls start to play with me and do all kind of weird and twisted things to the miserable stupid french i am. at the end of the day, my dick is not a dick anymore. it is just some sort of a hanging floppy piece of flesh. I spend weeks dominated by some kind of a traumatism made of a strange shock wich is made of fear centered by pleasure. this strange feelingcombinaison never left me and taught me forever : persiangirl, you've found the way to show me you are the woman I need, and I will fight for the rest of my life to make sure you are the happiest woman in the world.
u know, that suprisinly turned me on

hmmmmm
Old 04-16-2006, 11:35 PM   #13
persiangurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brek
A limerick could actually be a subset of the broader category "poem" and thus be both at once, my dear Stevoj.

Shysnale, though this is certainly a condensation of the situation: Don't feed the troll .

awwwwww, me thinx hes jealous of the paragraph dear shynale has written so generously

perhaps we should all pitch in and give a fuck about brek ?
Old 04-17-2006, 04:11 AM   #14
Brek

How would I be retroactively jealous of something that I had no idea you ever read? The flirting is getting so shameless, PG! I may just have to oblige your hidden longing, but right now... not such a good time.

What can I say, I have a headache.
"The BDSM credo, "safe, sane and consensual," does NOT mean that all scenes have to be about consent fantasies. It means only that all participants should consent to what their scene consists of. And if I want my boyfriend to chase me around the house, fling me on the bed, pull off my clothes and pry my legs open.." - Lorelei
Old 04-17-2006, 06:12 AM   #15
stevoj

Quote:
awwwwww, me thinx hes jealous of the paragraph dear shynale has written so generously

perhaps we should all pitch in and give a fuck about brek ?
Or........lets not