Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-14-2006, 03:58 PM   #1
josephinesweet

josephinesweet Level 7 (700+)josephinesweet Level 7 (700+)josephinesweet Level 7 (700+)josephinesweet Level 7 (700+)josephinesweet Level 7 (700+)josephinesweet Level 7 (700+)josephinesweet Level 7 (700+)
Default Rape Fantasies.

Hi everyone.

I'm a 42, divorced, living alone woman, back on masturbation and erotic fantasies with my dildo and fingers.

I have always had a wonderful imagination to make fantasies up and enjoy great times with them. Rape fantasies have always been my favorites. Don't ask me why, but they make me to orgasm terrific.

I'd love to share with other persons, especially women, our stories, favorite fantasies and masturbation styles.

How do you get started in rape fantasies? Which are your favorite rape scenes from the movies? What is your favorite rape fantasy?

Thanks for your time.

Josephine.

josol_64@hotmail.com
josephinesweet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2006, 08:42 AM   #2
Brek

Brek is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Brek Send a message via MSN to Brek

I don't quite know the reason I began to be interested in rape... well, at least psychologically. But I have been using various means to simulate it for awhile... Some sexy scenes in Our Dumb Century (a Onion piece!) While the three posts and "Undersexed housewife" motif/pattern do make me wonder about your sincerity, there's no harm in a post, eh?

I've always liked superheroine in peril scenes (but I don't like the whole sub-genre). My first remembered rape scene in a movie was a French foreign film: I don't remember the title, but it featured a heroic character saving a woman from dastardly men who then paid her a visit back on the pretense that they were he. The Thelma and Louise scene isn't too bad, and the Irreversible scene (while definitely emotionally trying) does get the blood pumping (literally, and in a quite specific place ).

Recently, my favorite rape fantasy has been to break into an ex-girlfriend's or fantasy woman's house (physically attractive, some excellent rape play, but emotionally a rollercoaster - and I'm very patient), strip her of her brown wool business suit (but keep the heels), tie her legs with jump rope (the kinds with the plastic ends) and her feet with rope or handcuffs, gag her (on and off, of course!) with her panties and some tape and blind her with her bra and a towel, then enjoy her body first in a chair, then on my lap facing away from me on a couch, and so on and so forth. After around the third or fourth rape, I'd give her an opportunity to escape.. still bound arm and leg, of course, so her hopping would be more comical than practical. When she inevitably failed, I would insult her and imply she didn't truly want to escape. In one of the many times she was sleeping off the exhaustion tied up in a closet, I would rig up a webcam and continue the assault on her couch, pounding and hammering away as she saw her humiliation on her television with an audio feed from randomly selected men who would join in on the abuse! I'd cancel her work for her when her boss called, imprisoning her in her own house for a week until something akin to Stockholm would set in, and then consummate a loving relationship (replacing her shoes with heels, clearly). Somewhat specific and unrealistic, yes (and I usually leave rape fantasies deliberately vague at the end because trauma isn't sexy, snuff isn't sexy and I never find the "love/pleasure" turnarounds plausible - they always simply ring a false note; there are a few satisfactory conclusions, though, such as a cop leaving his cheating and emotionally abusive wife in the hands of mobsters), but certainly does its job (and based on a particular fantasy "continuity" too!)

To be clear: I would not be remiss with repeating this experiment with you, PG or any of the other fair ladies perusing this forum. The difficulty is hubby or boytoy, but anything from purchasing them a vacation or finding ways to get them to cheat (devious) to having them 'whacked or doing the job myself (contrived but direct) to simply throwing them into the cellar or a trunk securely tied and locked (humane) are clearly options.

Last edited by Brek; 04-16-2006 at 09:55 AM.
Brek is offline   Reply With Quote