Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-06-2006, 11:02 PM   #1
dman

dman has initial reputation
Default heys answer something for me

there is nothing worse in a movie where a rape scene starts and then for whatever reason the victim gets sparred. what movie pised you off the most for having a near rape scene that didnt end up happening?
dman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006, 11:04 PM   #2
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

That movie Alexander. Dumb fucking movie, but if the guy had raped Rosaria Dawson's character that scene would have been so much hotter!
somedude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 06:57 AM   #3
prey4me
Privileged Member

prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I remember the B movies of the '50's and 60's. Lots of scenes of the heroine fleeing her ghoul, villain, whatever. She's be running through the castle, forest, or meadows, with white gown and skirts fluttering and billowing while the bad guy/thing chased her.

Invariably, she would either escape or get rescued. I'd be up in the TV room, watching the highly edited version of what was pretty tame in the first place, thinking, "Once! Just fucking ONCE! I wanna see some cunt get grabbed, thrown on the ground, her skirt pushed up and something hard and masculine shoved far up between her legs!"

Finally did see it: Berman's "Virgin Spring." Two vagabonds grab and rape a sweet Swede teenage virgin while she's bouncing through the forest like Lil' Red Riding Hood.

Just fucking fantastic. Made me the pervert I am today!
prey4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 08:15 AM   #4
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)

Remember reading a short story out of an anthology book, about a guy who could some how change the movie he was watching anyway he desired.
And this guy could change these movies into the gal suffering some horrendous tortures and rapes.
One man found out about this boy's ability, and try to buy his ability or hire him to change movies. Boy never bought into it.
Man kidnaps boy to find out his ability. But never could find out.
Towards end of the story, the man ends up being tranformed into a beautiful gal, bound and gagged spread eagle on the bed ready for some action from the boy who then proceeds to do the honors.
gal4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2006, 12:25 AM   #5
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I suppose the most famous one is Thelma and Louise. I was watching a movie recently called Student Seduction, with Jessica from Saved By The Bell. Don't particularly like her, but it was looking like my favourite fantasy was unfolding before my eyes, because the title is actually the opposite of what happens. Nice build up, he forced a kiss on her previously, then showed up in her house, threw her onto the stairs, ripped her top a little, kissed her neck...and then left.
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2006, 01:40 PM   #6
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

Motorcycle Gang with Carla Gugino. Thank god, along came Jaded
menace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2006, 01:18 AM   #7
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)

Yeah, I really hated it when Thelma and Louise was interuppted from raping the car. I mean Louise had her mouth on the car's exhaust and Thelma was tonguing the intake manifold on the engine, damn, it was so, so obscene, it was.

Next they go inside, fiddle with the radio, and strioke the seats, I mean how would you feel, if somebody fiddeled with your radio, huh. And on top of that, they were stroking the seats in the car in the wrong direction!!

Just one cotton picking minute, T&L, or is it T&A? Quit handling the car like that, you hear me?

Yeah, and it broke my heart when they drove that poor defenseless car over the cliff. My, oh my, what did the car deserve to get such a fate.

Beat me.
gal4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006, 03:40 PM   #8
XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX

XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default The Craft

In the movie The Craft the main character seriously puts a love spell on a guy and then is shocked when all he wants is her and she decides hey I didnt nearly like him as much as I thought and the poor guy is really in love with her. So he gets her pinnined down in a ditch and what happens what always happens when i write is to scared to put somthing that would actualy happen she racks him and runs like a bitch. Anyways Yeah that had great potential
XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2006, 09:16 AM   #9
Brek

Brek is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Brek Send a message via MSN to Brek

While part of me does want the scene to continue, its nice when a female character isn't raped: Rarely does a strong female character retain as much credibility when she is nearly raped or raped. (That's a subjective and possibly offensive position, probably, but hey.)

But no, when the dick is pumping (or one is in the pre-erection "warm belly" phase), the deus ex machina of either a prompt scene cut or a heroic character is never welcome (nor usually especially plausible). One that would have been particularly sexy got interrupted in an incredible movie: Knocking On Heaven's Door, the Cowboy Bebop movie. In it, Faye Valentine, possibly the penultimate fan service gal in all of anime/manga, is fondled for a few moments by Vincent (the main villain) but then is spared by Vincent's better nature. (Man, if you cut some chick's bra and shirt, it doesn't make you seem much more admirable to just walk out and leave her tied up on the floor.) It's amazing how many stills of that one scene there are on hentai sites and fanboy's collections! And, while story-wise it made sense, the Dark Cloud/Michelle Yeoh scene in Crouching Tiger would have been better had it been a conquest (possibly a back-and-forth one, like the beginning of it!)

Last edited by Brek; 04-16-2006 at 09:21 AM.
Brek is offline   Reply With Quote