Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-06-2006, 03:31 AM   #41
persiangurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanya
Hey PG maybe its none of my business, but why bother replying if u dont give a shit? lol
funny, i was just wondering why you added me on yahoo and then asked me who i was yesterday

Old 04-06-2006, 03:34 AM   #42
persiangurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by somedude
PG hits back! What will Jade's response be? Has Tanya entered the fray?
lmao

ill c ya tommorow somedude.... all this ownage is making me sleepy

lol
Old 04-06-2006, 03:34 AM   #43
cleanfun4all

Persiangurl = net-stupidity at its finest
Old 04-06-2006, 03:35 AM   #44
persiangurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleanfun4all
Persiangurl = net-stupidity at its finest
lmao @ the idiot copying and pasting Exactly what i typed

how original, you remind me of a monkey

do u enjoy flinging crap as well?

Old 04-06-2006, 03:35 AM   #45
Tanya

asfd

Last edited by Tanya; 11-23-2006 at 05:49 PM.
Old 04-06-2006, 03:38 AM   #46
cleanfun4all

Quote:
Originally Posted by persiangurl
lmao @ the idiot copying and pasting Exactly what i typed

how original, you remind me of a monkey

do u enjoy flinging crap as well?
Yes dumbass, as I'm sure EVERYONE who reads this will notice, I DELIBERATELY copied what you said. I was making the point that you are EXACTLY what you accuse others of being. Namely, a psycho bitch with WAY too much time on your hands.
Old 04-06-2006, 03:41 AM   #47
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
lmao

lol
Yah, us Americans need to sleep! Talk to you tomorrow! Glad you're back PG! I've missed you in all your sweet, feisty, fight picking, hot picture posting and adorabally naughty glory!!! Night PG!!!
somedude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006, 03:54 AM   #48
Jade

Quote:
lmao

lol

BUAHAHA... now theres the call sign of a loser....

You can never win a war by self declaration. You win by the opposition waving that white flag that says "I surrender!"

Do you see a white flag... hrmm funny that.

What I am doing is saying... your not worth the valuable time or effort. I have better things to do than to sit here and watch you vent, rant, lie, twist words, and frail your arms about like the little child you are, when tbh I could be focusing my time and efforts on more productive things!

Can someone notify me when the child has left the building and I'll come back to contribute.

Until then enjoy the idiocy and child like posts that are persian!

Ciao.
Old 04-06-2006, 07:38 AM   #49
Grm
Banned

Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

OK boys n girls its time to cool it, lets keep civil to each other, I don't mind a bit of a squabble but please be POLITE.
innkeeper
Grm
Grm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006, 08:50 AM   #50
Priam

Priam has initial reputation

Hopefully Grm's post will end the flame war and bring us back to a regular discussion.

Not that I want to get myself into the crossfire, but I think Jade did make a real point: Doolesh isn't the first to come to this site thinking it was meant as a means of support, she wont be the last, and perhaps we should think about how to handle these things when they happen.

Take a look at the thread posted by "Victim" several weeks ago. She chose the same path Doolesh took: berating us and impugning our integrity. In return, a small flame war started against her (and for some reason she kept returning to post).

Now, I don't really agree with people like "Victim" or Doolesh because, if this site does offend them, they should just click away and fade off into obscurity without making a baseless attack; however, when they take the low road, perhaps we should show a bit of compassion -- after all, we can assume they've been through some hard times and might not be thinking on a logical level.

I'm not saying this board has to become tame; in fact, the more fucked up things get the more interested I become. But I would just like to put the though out there that, when people do come here by mistake and decide to spill their rage on us, we should be prepared to give calm explanation and kindly show them the door.
Priam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006, 10:41 AM   #51
Grm
Banned

Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Priam
Hopefully Grm's post will end the flame war and bring us back to a regular discussion.

Not that I want to get myself into the crossfire, but I think Jade did make a real point: Doolesh isn't the first to come to this site thinking it was meant as a means of support, she wont be the last, and perhaps we should think about how to handle these things when they happen.

Take a look at the thread posted by "Victim" several weeks ago. She chose the same path Doolesh took: berating us and impugning our integrity. In return, a small flame war started against her (and for some reason she kept returning to post).

Now, I don't really agree with people like "Victim" or Doolesh because, if this site does offend them, they should just click away and fade off into obscurity without making a baseless attack; however, when they take the low road, perhaps we should show a bit of compassion -- after all, we can assume they've been through some hard times and might not be thinking on a logical level.

I'm not saying this board has to become tame; in fact, the more fucked up things get the more interested I become. But I would just like to put the though out there that, when people do come here by mistake and decide to spill their rage on us, we should be prepared to give calm explanation and kindly show them the door.
A very rational post, Priam. I always take threads like this at face value[see my post earlier].
Its quiet possible for some poor woman looking for help, to stumble onto this site and others like it and be totaly shocked and horrified by what she finds here. If I were her I too would want to lash out at perverts like us.
introspective
Grm
Old 04-06-2006, 12:23 PM   #52
Sarah

Sarah has initial reputation

quote Persiangurl[lets leave the obvious to the obvious and keep intelligence where it belongs rather than wasting it on trying to psycho analyze some stupid bitches attempt to attack a sex site in order to make yourself seem more morally upstanding (useless on a rape sight) or intelligent (once again useless on a rape sight)]

Just what sort of woman are you persiangurl? I would have thought any real woman would have understood how doolesh might feel. Why are you so angry with everyone? All you seem to do is attack other people and call them childish names, I feel sorry for you.
Sarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006, 02:14 PM   #53
persiangurl

yes, i always cut through crap fairly quickly and easily...

the truth hurts doesnt it?
Old 04-06-2006, 03:27 PM   #54
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Grm and Jade etc. are forgetting one thing though, she posted that on 2-19-06 3:32am. Last activity, 2-19-06 3:32am. Who puts 4 question marks in a post, and doesn't read an answer? No wonder an arguement broke out, someone who is not here and never will be again is being analysed and offered consolation, it's pointless. "Victim" actually posted several times, so all this would have been relevant there. She received intelligent responses, which she never took seriously, and kept repeating herself. We are the last people people like her and doleesh will want to listen to, so there's no point in giving a shit. Lets save it for people who technically exist.

On a sidenote, I can't believe I missed this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doolesh
i hope you put yourselves in rape victims` shoes
I do that all the time! I tend to cum inside them in excitement though, damn high heels fetish.
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006, 03:34 PM   #55
persiangurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue
Grm and Jade etc. are forgetting one thing though, she posted that on 2-19-06 3:32am. Last activity, 2-19-06 3:32am. Who puts 4 question marks in a post, and doesn't read an answer? No wonder an arguement broke out, someone who is not here and never will be again is being analysed and offered consolation, it's pointless. "Victim" actually posted several times, so all this would have been relevant there. She received intelligent responses, which she never took seriously, and kept repeating herself. We are the last people people like her and doleesh will want to listen to, so there's no point in giving a shit. Lets save it for people who technically exist.

On a sidenote, I can't believe I missed this.

I do that all the time! I tend to cum inside them in excitement though, damn high heels fetish.
LMAOOOOOOO

hehehehhehehe
Old 04-06-2006, 03:49 PM   #56
persiangurl

Old 04-06-2006, 04:29 PM   #57
Grm
Banned

Quote:
My god that made me lauph, thanks Persiangurl.
holding his stomach
Grm
Old 04-06-2006, 04:45 PM   #58
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Just don't do that in real life PG! Your pictures won't be as hot if you do!
somedude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006, 08:01 PM   #59
rapedagainstmywill

rapedagainstmywill has initial reputation
Default Didnt mean for this!!!

Hi everyone !!

MY GOD !!! I just wanted to send a response the other day and look at all of this !!! I didnt mean for everyone to start getting mad at each other!!!

Sooooooooooo pleassssseeeeeeeeeeee CHILL OUT !! Thank you !!! : )

I too have compassion for anyone stumbling onto our site that has issues with the rape subject. At one time (for a short while..lol) I had issues with the subject also. As time passes most can seperate what might have happened to them and not compare it to this site, their inner desires, their fantasies or whatever perverted things that might be on their mind.

Now.......back to the fun - disgusting - perverted stuff !!!!

Hope everyone is well !!
rapedagainstmywill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006, 10:15 PM   #60
Tanya

safdsafd

Last edited by Tanya; 11-23-2006 at 05:49 PM.