Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-06-2006, 01:37 AM   #21
persiangurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade
Re Read my post.

I agree.. she may have seen the dislaimer, which may have been enough stir up enough emotion if her circumstances are only fresh.

Point is you can never tell, she may very well be a troll, she may have some ligitimate reasons for having gotten so fired up enough to join and flame everyone here for it.
But simply because someone sees the world differently and voiced an opinion different to your own (however heated it may be), does that make their opinions automatically dismissable??

My point is, many people need to not simply take (for example) comments like these on face value. More often than not, when people post, there are a variant of reason behind that post.
One needs to learn to not have knee jerk reactions and post in kind.
Take what you've read onboard,...... think about it,....... go have a cup of tea if need be, then come back and make a thought out post.

Too often has there been clashs of personalities because someone has not thought about what was said.

And yes .. tiz the same Jade hun

honestly, i think ur trying too hard to sound smart

lets leave the obvious to the obvious and keep intelligence where it belongs
rather than wasting it on trying to psycho analyze some stupid bitches attempt to attack a sex site in order to make yourself seem more morally upstanding (useless on a rape sight) or intelligent (once again useless on a rape sight)

Old 04-06-2006, 02:00 AM   #22
Jade

Last edited by Jade; 06-26-2006 at 11:31 AM. Reason: Sad sad girl
Old 04-06-2006, 02:07 AM   #23
JackG23

JackG23 has initial reputation

Jade, I think persiangurl treated this troll with all the respect s/he deserved. Sticking up for a troll just adds to the trouble.
JackG23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006, 02:15 AM   #24
Jade

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackG23
Jade, I think persiangurl treated this troll with all the respect s/he deserved. Sticking up for a troll just adds to the trouble.
By no means was I sticking up for her... just adding a different view. I do believe that what this girl said was over the top... but my next question was why?

She could just be a troll, or she could have had a reason why she posted what she did.

The thing I have noticed almost everywhere is that many people today simply just don't ask why.

I did say in my posts somewhere that she may very well be a troll...did I not?

It may well be perhaps intelligent contributing members are not needed in here then, .... if thats the case, I shall bow out respectfully.
Old 04-06-2006, 02:31 AM   #25
persiangurl

omg, people that think they are smart are so amusing.....

jade, maybe you should try picking up a book instead of trying to convince people online that you really are intelligent

take it from a REAL smart person
Old 04-06-2006, 02:44 AM   #26
cleanfun4all

Um, Jade. Here's a bit of friendly advice. It's never a good idea to wrestle with a pig. You'll both get filthy, but the pig will LIKE it.
Old 04-06-2006, 02:48 AM   #27
persiangurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleanfun4all
Um, Jade. Here's a bit of friendly advice. It's never a good idea to wrestle with a pig. You'll both get filthy, but the pig will LIKE it.
from the big grin, it looks like you speak from PERSONAL experience on behalf of being the pig!

hahahahhahah
moron
Old 04-06-2006, 02:52 AM   #28
Jade

Look.. how about you keep your opinions to yourself and I'll keep my 10ft barge pole to keep my distance from you, K? Problem solved?

Last edited by Jade; 06-26-2006 at 11:33 AM.
Old 04-06-2006, 03:00 AM   #29
persiangurl

Quote:
WOW persian girl .. you really are a poisonous little so n so...

How about instead of trying to BE the lime light all the time and stomping on people you find threatening... you grow up and take a look at yourself before this behaviour of yours becomes second nature... or has it already and THATS why your b/f treated you the way he did.

And just because you seem to have a problem with people from RC doesnt give you the right to jump down ppls throats... i wasnt attacking you based on your post... merely using that comment as an example.

Look.. how about you keep your opinions to yourself and I'll keep my 10ft barge pole to keep my distance from you, K? Problem solved?
lol, thats interesting considering how you only decided to follow me here AFTER ur lil bf had probs w/ me

and its kinda obvious how you only decided to attack my ONE post which happened to have the fewest amount of words in comparison to all the others in this thread albeit in ur snide and *attempt* at being condescending

you started your whole "im smarter than you" bit in RC when i turned blue and you complained that you were supposedly more intelligent and therefore deserved it more

just becuz someone looks better than you doesnt mean you need to get all defensive and use the "but im smarter!" defense; its really not helping out in either department

really, you should crawl back to lubshack and RC where ur lame comments are appreciated by lesser forms of e-life and you have your bf to protect you by deleting all posts having a different opinion than yours

really you should appreciate my ability to see through your BS ; ive saved you so many posts in which you would most likely vent your built up tension towards me

Old 04-06-2006, 03:10 AM   #30
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Talking

I think these forum fights are great! I think we should start a section just for people to slug it out with words!
somedude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006, 03:12 AM   #31
persiangurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by somedude
I think these forum fights are great! I think we should start a section just for people to slug it out with words!
lol, hi somedude

it takes forEVER for her to reply though, i hope she doesnt pop a vessel trying to think of a response... lol
Old 04-06-2006, 03:15 AM   #32
cleanfun4all

Quote:
Originally Posted by persiangurl
lol, hi somedude

it takes forEVER for her to reply though, i hope she doesnt pop a vessel trying to think of a response... lol

Maybe that's because, unlike you, she actually has a life.
Old 04-06-2006, 03:16 AM   #33
Tanya

sdaf

Last edited by Tanya; 11-23-2006 at 05:50 PM.
Old 04-06-2006, 03:17 AM   #34
persiangurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleanfun4all
Maybe that's because, unlike you, she actually has a life.

lmao @ the biggest loser of rape forums still dangling off my clit for some attention...

if that were TRUE, oh lame one, then her status would not constantly be in "replying to such and such thread"

really, your stupidity never ceases to amaze me, your mother shouldve swallowed you
Old 04-06-2006, 03:19 AM   #35
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Seven hundred Quatloos on the feisty Persian!!!!
Old 04-06-2006, 03:21 AM   #36
Jade

Quote:
lol, thats interesting considering how you only decided to follow me here AFTER ur lil bf had probs w/ me
Now that IS funny... considering I had no idea about this site, till someone linked me to here. I joined because i happen to like contributing.

Quote:
and its kinda obvious how you only decided to attack my ONE post which happened to have the fewest amount of words in comparison to all the others in this thread albeit in ur snide and *attempt* at being condescending
I chose your comment because it demonstrated quiet clearly the point I was making.

Quote:
you started your whole "im smarter than you" bit in RC when i turned blue and you complained that you were supposedly more intelligent and therefore deserved it more
BUAHAHA OMG.. no, by no means was I attacking you over that... I was making my opinion known about the admin system and how it was being abused tbh. The very last thing I want is to be an admin of a rape site on top of my own duties. I've also NEVER claims Im smarter that you in any respect but your behaviour is proving the point without me having had to make it.

Quote:
just becuz someone looks better than you doesnt mean you need to get all defensive and use the "but im smarter!" defense; its really not helping out in either department
Seriously... grow up. what on earth makes you think im even remotely concerned about "you looking prettier than me..." if anything I believe I made a comment about your heritage and the women as they age.. I think you should enjoy your beauty while you still have it.
That and I am confident about my ability to please a man and sustain a long and fruitful relationship.

Quote:
really, you should crawl back to lubshack and RC where ur lame comments are appreciated by lesser forms of e-life and you have your bf to protect you by deleting all posts having a different opinion than yours
again.. OMG you really do have a razor tongue... I've never had to moderate a single post in my site. Because people join and see the kind of management there. The day I get someone as deluded as you join and cause problems is the day I will moderate their ass. AS for my b/f all I can see by this display today is that he had every right and then some to ban your ass.

Quote:
really you should appreciate my ability to see through your BS ; ive saved you so many posts in which you would most likely vent your built up tension towards me

As for any tension... hun... your not worth it... I just pitty the next guy you shack up with.

EDIT: And yes I was taking my time... during posting I had my sim card arrive for a new phone, the gardener needed to talk about the paving he is fixing in the back yard.. and well .. I stopped to take a dump... cause to be honest...

I'm in no hurry to feed to trolls.

ciao

Last edited by Jade; 04-06-2006 at 03:32 AM.
Old 04-06-2006, 03:24 AM   #37
persiangurl

Quote:
Now that IS funny... considering I had no idea about this site, till someone linked me to here. I joined because i happen to like contributing.

I chose your comment because it demonstrated quiet clearly the point I was making.

BUAHAHA OMG.. no, by no means was I attacking you over that... I was making my opinion known about the admin system and how it was being abused tbh. The very last thing I want is to be an admin of a rape site on top of my own duties. I've also NEVER claims Im smarter that you in any respect but your behaviour is proving the point without me having had to make it.

Seriously... grow up. what on earth makes you think im even remotely concerned about "you looking prettier than me..." if anything I believe I made a comment about your heritage and the women as they age.. I think you should enjoy your beauty while you still have it.
That and I am confident about my ability to please a man and sustain a long a fruitful relationship.

again.. OMG you really do have a razor tongue... I've never had to moderate a single post in my site. Because people join and see the kind of management there. the day i get someone as deluded as you join and cause problems is the day I will moderate their ass. AS for my b/f all I can see by this display today is that he had every right and then some to banned your ass.

As for any tension... hun... your not worth it... i just pitty the next guy you shack up with.

hun, you should really save the paragraph explanations for your stupidity for someone who gives a shit

persiangurl > jade

get over it
Old 04-06-2006, 03:26 AM   #38
Tanya

sdft givsd

Last edited by Tanya; 11-23-2006 at 05:49 PM.
Old 04-06-2006, 03:30 AM   #39
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

PG hits back! What will Jade's response be? Has Tanya entered the fray?
Old 04-06-2006, 03:30 AM   #40
persiangurl

Quote:

I just never take a situation on face value and make a judgment call. I have a brain and I like to use it when forming opinons before jumping down ppls throats.

But thats just my take.

lmao @ this troll-lover having to actually TELL us she has a brain and that she likes to use it...
trying to imply that others apparently dont have her extraordinary ability to USE THEIR BRAINS to form an opinion and she is so friggin "holy" that she NEVER makes judgements
WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP!

wtf, that has to be the dumbest thing ive heard all day

net-stupidity at its finest