Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-03-2008, 02:41 PM   #1
backdoorslamr

backdoorslamr has initial reputation
Default Raped Sister

It finally happened. After years of secretly lusting for my sister, a situation arose which enabled me to rape her.
She was staying at our parent's house while they were on vacation. Having been a couple of years since we had seen each other, I stopped by to visit.
We sat around chatting and having several drinks. She was wearing a tank-top tee shirt with no bra and loose fitting cotton gym shorts. While we were talking, I couldn't help noticing her large nipples which showed clearly through the tee shirt, and she would rock one of her legs back and forth while talking, giving me a shot of her fiery red bush as her leg was swinging out.
In our younger days, I would take her by her feet and swing her around in circles. I didn't think she knew that I was getting a clean shot of her sweet pussy, but one day she said. " I know you're looking at me down there, aren't you?" I denied it, but it was true. After getting a nice long look at her, I'd go take a shower and jerk off to the vision of what I had just seen.
Here it was, years later, and she's giving me beaver shots. I was trying to be as sneaky as I could, but I was pretty sure she knew I was looking. I could try and excuse myself by saying it must have been the booze, but that really didn't matter. I was formulating a plan to have my way with her in my head as we spoke.
It was getting late and she said she was going to go to bed. I told her I was going to hang out and watch some t.v. before heading out. I waited about five miinutes before sneaking up the stairs and just outside her bedroom. I could hear the shower running. I slipped into her room and as slowly and quitely as possible, eased the bathroom door open. I watched through the glass shower doors as she soaped herself. I started stroking my cock, although I didn't need any help getting hard. I was excited as I could possibly be. I started thinking of just how I was going to do this. Was I going to fuck her in the shower? No. I decided to wait until she came out and started to get into bed.
Soon, the sound of the shower ceased and she stepped out and began toweling off. I was pressed up against the wall just beside the bathroom doorway. When she stepped into the bedroom, I guess she could sense that I was there as she turned toward me almost immediately. "What the hell are you doing?", she yelled, covering herself with her towel as she saw me standing there, naked with my erection in my hand. I said, "Why, I'm going to finally sample that sweet pussy of yours. You know I've wanted it for a long, long time." "I'm not fucking you. You're my brother", she said. I said, "You don't have to fuck me 'cause I'm gonna fuck you." "I'm afraid this is what is known as incestuous rape." "I've got the whole weekend to take you every way you can imagine, and that's just what I intend to do."
"No!", she screamed as she tried in vain to get out of the room. I grabbed her and threw my weight on top of her, pinning her on the bed, face down with my hard-on pressed against her ample butt cheeks. She struggled, but it was no use, I had total control. I rolled her over and said, "I think I'll start with a little sixty-nine. I want to eat that sweet pussy and get it all lubed up . And while I'm at it, you're gonna be sucking my cock to get it ready" She said, "If you think I'm taking that in my mouth, you're crazy. I'll bite it off." "If you even think about biting my cock, just remember that I'll bite your clit off." I took my fingers and spread her pussy lips, then I started alternating between nibbling her clit and licking her pussy like a dog, then pushing my tongue into her cunt as far as I could and swirling it around. "Start sucking!", I said. I watched in the mirror as she slid her mouth over the head of my cock. Gawd, it felt incredible! I wanted to shoot my wad right there, but she wouldn't be so lucky. This sex session was going to last all night. After about five minutes or so, I was blowing air up inside her and sucking it back out while fingering her. She had become very lubricated and I thought it was about time to drive it on in. I pulled my cock out of her mouth and swung around, pushing her legs up over her shoulders. She was so well prepped that I had no problem entering her. I just pressed the head of my cock against her and it slipped right in. I thrust the full length into her, making her gasp. "You bastard!", she half moaned as I rocked it up and down, side to side. It felt too good. I started rabbit fucking her-faster and faster as I felf my cumshot building up. "Stop! Don't cum inside me, please!" It was too late. I pressed my cock deep inside her as wave after wave of my sperm shot into her. "I can't believe you ejaculated inside me!", she cried. I pulled out and positioned myself in fromt of her face and said, "That won't be the last time, either. Now suck it hard again." I grabbed her behing the head and took my cock in my other hand and started dick-slapping her. Then I made her suck me for around fifteen minutes before I was good and hard again. I told her to bend over the side of the bed, doggy style. What she didn't know was that I was now going to butt-fuck her. I started by fucking her pussy for a couple of minutes just to throw her off. Then, in the middle of a stroke, I pulled it out, grabbed my cock with my hand and stuffed it against her sphincter. "NO!", she screamed. "Not there". "Oh, yeah. There!", I said as I pressed as hard as I could until I felt the head pop in. Then I shoved the full length up her ass. She let out a scream, but I had her face pushed into the bed. I fucked her hard and fast in the ass for about thirty minutes. I grabbed her beautiful tits and squeezed and pinched her nipples as I bucked hard into her ass, shooting my load deep inside.
After that, for the next seventy two hours, I wouldn't let her put on any clothes and made her wait on me hand and foot. Whenever I got the urge, I would grope her, finger her pussy, play with her tits and rape her several more times. She was a broken spirit. All I had to do was command her to kneel before me and suck me and she would.
So far, I don't think she has told anyone. I think she's too embarrassed.
I've got sweet memories that'll last a lifetime!
backdoorslamr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 01:01 PM   #2
yorke

yorke has initial reputation

nice incest story. Thanks!
yorke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 01:20 PM   #3
pussylover

pussylover has initial reputation

Idd thanx
pussylover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 06:37 PM   #4
thirsty legend

thirsty legend has initial reputation

Nice ass fucking
thirsty legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 11:51 PM   #5
iceheadz

iceheadz is an unknown quantity at this point

interesting story...keep it up....
iceheadz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 05:50 PM   #6
jiji

jiji has initial reputation

Nice job
jiji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 03:26 PM   #7
The Molester

The Molester has initial reputation

Nice incest rape. Thanks.
The Molester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 06:56 PM   #8
scruffygoat
Banned

scruffygoat is infamous around these parts

thats so hot man! i enjoyed reading it a lot did you really do this? its so awesome that you did!
scruffygoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 08:26 PM   #9
kal

kal has initial reputation

Nice story - shame I don't have a sister
kal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 09:12 PM   #10
wolfshark77

wolfshark77 Level 2 (200+)wolfshark77 Level 2 (200+)wolfshark77 Level 2 (200+)

very nice!
wolfshark77 is offline   Reply With Quote