Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-28-2008, 11:47 PM   #1
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default random rape thoughts...

Heres something strange I thought about today. I was driving home from the grocery store about 9pm-ish, and I see this guy walking. I recognized him because he lives right down my block, he is a mulatto, and is either one or a couple of years older than I am and has most likely lived in the same house since I moved to mine when I was like 5 years old.

Anyhow. I just thought it was kind of weird, because around where I am, people dont usually walk unless they are 13 year olds, drunks, or joggers. I started thinking about things and something weirded me out. I remember being in school with this guy and all the girls were afraid of him. This one girl accused him of trying to rape her. Of course everyone believed her, and we grew up thinking this guy was really rough and not right (He also use to beat kids up) I had no idea he still even lived in the neighborhood. Just a couple of houses down. Hmmm.....

thought I would share that.

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 04-29-2008 at 12:17 AM.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 05:18 AM   #2
Niceideas
Banned

Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)
Send a message via MSN to Niceideas

What's a mulatto?

Scary thought anyway, a possible real rapist living just down the street.
Niceideas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 07:55 AM   #3
touriquet2001
please delete

touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niceideas View Post
What's a mulatto?

mulatto

Main Entry: mu·lat·to
Pronunciation: \mə-ˈla-(ˌ)tō, mu̇-, myu̇-, -ˈlä-\
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural mu·lat·toes or mu·lat·tos
Etymology: Spanish mulato, from mulo mule, from Latin mulus
Date: 1593
1 : the first-generation offspring of a black person and a white person
2 : a person of mixed white and black ancestry
touriquet2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 09:24 AM   #4
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niceideas
What's a mulatto?
Caucasian/black hybrid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney
Anyhow. I just thought it was kind of weird, because around where I am, people dont usually walk unless they are 13 year olds, drunks, or joggers. I started thinking about things and something weirded me out. I remember being in school with this guy and all the girls were afraid of him. This one girl accused him of trying to rape her. Of course everyone believed her, and we grew up thinking this guy was really rough and not right (He also use to beat kids up) I had no idea he still even lived in the neighborhood. Just a couple of houses down. Hmmm.....
Tremendous neighbourhood ...

So what do you think? Does the guy scare you?
I think that's what counts in essence.
Let's be serious ... high school rumours? I assume many of us have been subject to rumours back in those days, quite possibly not very flattering ones. Can't judge people by stuff like that ... not even the weird ones.
How do you feel about him?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niceideas
Scary thought anyway, a possible real rapist living just down the street.
Well, in the USA having a rapist in your neighbourhood isn't that uncommon, especially not in major cities.
People should be glad they don't always know who is living in the near vicinity ...
Old 04-29-2008, 10:36 AM   #5
ControlPhreak
Privileged Member

ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternenlied View Post
Well, in the USA having a rapist in your neighbourhood isn't that uncommon, especially not in major cities.
People should be glad they don't always know who is living in the near vicinity ...
Isn't there a law where sex offenders have to register with local police and tell their neighbors etc? I think it's referred to as Adam's law or some such. How many offenders obey that law is probably not as many that should. And as you say, it's very easy to go unnoticed in big cities.
Pleasure Junkie
ControlPhreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 10:54 AM   #6
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

It is Megan's law in my area. As far is the guy is concerned if he did anything like rape when he was a kid, his records would be sealed by the court and he would have gone away for a pretty long time to a youth facility. Was he away for a long time? There were a lot of bullies when I was a kid, seemed the thing to be if you were a boy. I just ignored them because if your react to them, that is what fires them up.
rvplymates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 11:05 AM   #7
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

I am not entirely certain about US law since I work with the German legal system but if I remember correctly "Megan's Law" is rather a general expression for a variety of different laws throughout US American states concerning sexual offenders and information about them that has to be made publically available.

I don't know if a law exists in some states that actually requires sex offenders to inform their neighbours (whoever) if they move to the area. If such a law does exist I suppose the authorities take certain measures to insure the offenders in question abide by it ... I hope so at least ...

Slipping through the cracks of the system as well as going unnoticed is definitely possible of course, especially in large cities.
Even if sex offenders don't ... enough states don't make them "report" publically in some way so there are quite enough possible places to live without you ever knowing who your politely smiling neighbour really is ...

Last edited by Sternenlied; 04-29-2008 at 11:09 AM.
Sternenlied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 11:17 AM   #8
ControlPhreak
Privileged Member

ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)

It looks to be a California thing, and it is Megan's law.

Here's a link to the states website on the subject.

hxxp://www.meganslaw.ca.gov/

(Not linked so rapeboard.com isn't passed as the referrer )
Pleasure Junkie
Old 04-29-2008, 12:04 PM   #9
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well actually Megan's law was adopted throughout the states. But of course though they are required to inform the authorities that which they are, some slip through the cracks. Then when something happens you find out they are in violation of the law. But that doesn't help the victim much.
Old 04-29-2008, 12:17 PM   #10
lildefect

lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rvplymates View Post
Well actually Megan's law was adopted throughout the states. But of course though they are required to inform the authorities that which they are, some slip through the cracks. Then when something happens you find out they are in violation of the law. But that doesn't help the victim much.
Yeah, I was gonna say. I live in another state and when a pedophile moved into the neighborhood everyone was informed. Everyone got a letter in the mail informing people of where he would be living, and if that wasn't enough there were posters on the telephone poles some people put up.
Old 04-29-2008, 12:18 PM   #11
ControlPhreak
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rvplymates View Post
I thought it was nation wide but wasn't sure. Not being an US citizen or a sex offender I only hear about Megan's law via CSI and the like. The scenario you describe is in the plot of about half of the child sex crime episodes of any US police drama.

Any Americans ever have a sex offender come by to let you know they're bad?
Pleasure Junkie
Old 04-29-2008, 12:31 PM   #12
rvplymates
Banned

Well they dont have to come to regular people just to the police and if the population finds out there can be violence. It has happened to a few of them, that the neighborhoods have attacked them. Then once in a while a person or group will go public and complain about that person moving into the neigborhood via the media. Needless to say they move out quickly before someone kills them.
Old 04-29-2008, 01:13 PM   #13
ControlPhreak
Privileged Member

Ahhh, you see the impression I got from TV was that they had to let the neighbors know. Thank you for the clarification.
Pleasure Junkie
Old 04-29-2008, 01:21 PM   #14
rvplymates
Banned

No they don't but if a family has had such a thing happen to their child they can go to the police station and inquire if anyone has moved into their neighborhood like that and they must be told, it is the law. And of course cops are people too, they live in neighborhoods like you and I do and of course I believe if a child molesters comes to their neighborhood, everyone is going to know. I don't know that first hand but cops see a lot of things first hand that we only read about. I think that would kind of make them more aware and angry to find someone like that in their neighborhood.
Old 04-29-2008, 01:59 PM   #15
Alias
Privileged Member

Alias has initial reputation

There has been some cases in the US where a judge has ordered a sex offender to post warnings about his crimes.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sex_offender1_682_458117a.jpg (79.8 KB, 359 views)
Alias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 02:36 PM   #16
rvplymates
Banned

Yes that is correct, the US has of course States, towns, municiples and each one can give out the punishment they want in the case of Megan's Law. A judge can make you do anything that he deems is right. Towns are notorious for this kind of punishment. It makes you wonder why a child molester would want to live in that particular town. But then again, why do they do what they do, they have to have a twisted mind to begin with.
Old 04-29-2008, 03:51 PM   #17
logjammin

logjammin has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alias View Post
There has been some cases in the US where a judge has ordered a sex offender to post warnings about his crimes.
Anyone else think that might just freak people out way too much? He might as well be forced to wear a shirt "warning: I may rape you"
logjammin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 04:29 PM   #18
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Just mark him on the forehead with a hot iron.
Ego's law.
Old 04-29-2008, 04:39 PM   #19
SecretObsession
Passion's Playtoy

SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You can search the very street you live on to find out where your registered local sex offenders live. It's truly frightening!!!! And these are only the "registered" offenders www.familywatchdog.us
SecretObsession is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 04:50 PM   #20
Niceideas
Banned

Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)
Send a message via MSN to Niceideas

Ok long post, I might ramble a bit, but here goes.

The social services or which ever body deals with this sort of thing here in the u.k re-housed a peadophile after he had served what ever ridiculasly short sentence he was given. They put him on the outskirts of my neighbourhood, now here in the u.k they don't have a law that says a sex offender must indentify himself to his new neighbours etc. The stupid part is, well aside from not releasing him into the community, they put him right opposite the area where all the kids play football WTF this pervert could literaly take about 20 steps and have his hands on an innocent child.

Anyway somehow his info was leaked, there are alot of government offices in the area so i guess someone there took the risk and let it be known where he was. The community, upon hearing of this information, formed a big gang and went after him. The police, ambulance and social were all called out to his defence. He was moved to a new safehouse, no doubt right next to another set of children, straight away. I see the authorites can get their act together to protect someone who doesent deserve protecting, but can't seem to do the same thing for the good honest tax paying citizens.

Rant over, sorry for highjacking your thread Chi.
Niceideas is offline   Reply With Quote