Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-02-2006, 11:00 AM   #21
pussycat

pussycat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussycat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussycat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussycat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussycat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussycat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussycat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussycat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussycat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussycat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to pussycat

The clamps are sore on my nipples as the bed jostles slightly, making me moan again. As you staddle me I squirm, trying to get away from the big dick near me mouth. But I know I'll have to do it and edge my mouth open. I let the cock go into my mouth and begin sucking and licking fast, so it's over quickly. The Vibrator in me is making my legs tense and I can feel myself beginning to reach orgasm as I use my tongue on your huge cock the way my dad likes it usually.
Old 08-02-2006, 01:26 PM   #22
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I hear the hum of the vibrator as the girl whirls her tongue around my cock. I feel my balls starting to ache as my dick pulses; I know that I am about ready to blow my load. I hold her head tight as I erupt spewing my load in her mouth. I jerk her head tight to make sure that she doesn't spit it out. I want it all down her pretty little throat.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 02:35 PM   #23
pussycat

pussycat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussycat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussycat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussycat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussycat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussycat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussycat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussycat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussycat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussycat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The sticky, slimy liquid runs down my throat and I gag. Although I try to swallow it all as i know he wants me to I can't help but spit the last bit out. As I do so the vibrator in me makes me reach that point I always submit to, and my body is thrown into spasums as I scream loudly. As I move around the nipple clamps increase my scream as the pull their weights on my hard, perky nipples and make me close my eyes in humiliation as I feel the pleasure of my orgasm.
Old 08-02-2006, 03:03 PM   #24
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I laugh as she has an orgasm; she is one hot chick. I get up and walk along the side of the bed. I adjust the vibrator as I jerk on my cock. It is already getting stiff watching her squirm. I tug on the chain connecting the nipple clamps to give her some extra motivation.

I crawl between her legs and get ready. I am going to see how big of a show she is really capable of.
Old 08-02-2006, 03:14 PM   #25
pussycat

The tug on the clamps makes me moan as loud as I probably was able to. This was all getting way to familiar now. I try to reach for my tits so I can make some hopeless attempt at clawing the clamps off but something stops me and I know that I don't want them to come off deep down. Instead I find myself liking the painful pull mixed with the vibrator's steady hum.
He gets in between me spread legs and I raise my brows. Although my dad did things to me he'd never raped me before, too afraid that I could get pregnant. So, technically I was still a virgin. "ooh noo please don't... I'll do anything you want just... don't!" I gasped, still recoiling from my orgasm.
Old 08-02-2006, 06:39 PM   #26
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I reach back and untie her ankles. "Bend your knees; I want your legs bent alongside of me. I move closer and slip the vibrators slowly out; wiggling them as I do. Another scoot and the tip of my once again erect cock brushes her opening. I can tell it is wet from the excitement of the vibrator.

I slide my hands under her outstretched legs and shove them back till her knees are along side of her chest; her feet dangling in the air. I position my cock and begin to push in. Her tender folds feel wet and warm as they part around my entruding penis.
Old 08-03-2006, 05:04 AM   #27
pussycat

Tears fall now from my face, making me humiliated as much as I possibly can; though I know I will be even more soon. His penis brushes my cunt as I moan again at the new feeling. My moan stops as I gasp when he shoves my legs back after I didn't do it myself.
"Aaahhh no! Stop stop stop stop! AaaaahH!" I gasped as he began to push his stiff tool into my tight entrance. I could feel so much pain and I try and automatically push him away with my feet, now untied.
Old 08-03-2006, 07:49 AM   #28
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Slapping her legs as she tries to push me away, I tell her "You try to push me off, I will tie your feet over your head. That will give me a really open target." I shove her legs back and shove deeper in to her womanhood. Although the vibrator had been in, it wasn't large enough to stretch her open.

I could tell that she hadn't had a man before by the tightness. She was still virgin to being fucked. This was going to be fun. I slap her legs again and push them further up; her feet dangling against my hips.
Old 08-04-2006, 01:35 PM   #29
pussycat

I gasped in pain, tears falling fast from my eyes as I squeezed them. Thinking about the pain hat my feet over my head would cause I obeyed and moaned louder than ever as he thrust into me. The pain was horrible but I felt something else as well, the same thing I'd felt when the nipple clamps moved on my hard, red points. Finally realising I couldn't fight this guy off I sighed in between my gasps, giving in. He had my body in his posession and as he pushed into me I couldn't do anything about it.
Old 08-04-2006, 04:59 PM   #30
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I felt her resistance melt away. I pushed steadily deeper until I felt my balls hit her ass. I pulled back slightly and then sunk in all the way again. The next time I started to go in a steady pace. My balls were making slapping sounds as they smacked her ass. She was tight and warm; I was sure no one had drilled her whole before.

I slapped her ass to get he attention focused on pleasing me. I wanted to make sure that she was aware of every moment.
Old 08-05-2006, 07:06 AM   #31
pussycat

Everytime he plunged into me I gasped and groaned. "AaahhH! uuh!" I yelped. I wantedhim to stop, the pain was horrible I felt like I was being fucked to pieces. I could feel something wet and wondered at the dark red colour I could see on his cock as I glanced down, regretting it instantly. He slapped my butt and I screamed even though it didn't hurt so bad. I wanted to kick him away but knew I'd just get punished if I did.
Old 08-05-2006, 07:29 AM   #32
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I pumped faster as I shoved her legs tighter against her chest."Work those legs." I demanded as I went even faster. I could feel my cock pulsing as it deleved deep into her. I went faster and faster; soon I was like a machine gun vibrating in her tender hole. My balls ached as suddenly I began firing my load into her receptacle. I growled as I shoved deep; making sure my seed hit their targets.
Old 08-05-2006, 09:57 AM   #33
pussycat

I obeyed straight away, keeping my legs against the clamps and wincing as the weights pulled on my hard nipples. He plunged faster and I felt him cum inside me and closed my eyes tight to the painful feeling as he penetrated me. I felt the cum seep out of me and heard his growl as I wondered what would come next. The movement of his plunges had pulled on the tit clamps and I could feel my sore points waiting for release.
Old 08-05-2006, 12:33 PM   #34
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I shot my last bit into her. I pulled out and admired my work. She looked so cute lying there with dribbles of cum seeping out her abused pussy. I couldn't resist giving the nipple chain a tug before I removed the clamps. I got up and went to the box of toys. I found a ball gag. This would be perfect for what I had planned next. I untied the nylon stockings from the bed and dropped the on the side of the bed. I slapped her legs and told her to sit on the side of the bed.
Old 08-05-2006, 02:17 PM   #35
pussycat

I knew he was staring at me and cringed. My legs were still next to my chest and I could feel the wet, sticky liqiud seeping from my cunt. "AaH!" I yelled as he gave the nipple clamps a hard tug. It made it worse for when he then removed them, the blood coarsed back into the hard, aching red nipples and made me moan. My arms were soon free and I straight away rubbed my hands over my tits to try and coax back the blood into them, though my actions were soon stopped as I obeyed the man, sitting on the edge of the bed with my cunt still dripping.
Old 08-05-2006, 03:12 PM   #36
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I walked to the opposite side of the bed from where she was sitting. I crawled on the bed and before she could turn around I jerked the ball gag deep in her mouth. I strapped it securely in place. I picked a nylon stocking up off the bed and tied both ends to the gag.

I pulled on the middle of the stocking. Yep this was going to work perfectly. I had made a bit and reigns. This would be perfect for riding her ass. I slid off the bed and walked back in front of my little mount.
Old 08-13-2006, 05:03 PM   #37
pussycat

I tried to pull away but had no energy left, though I knew if I tried with the ball gag in then it would just get deeper; I'd already done that with my dad. The fact that the thing he made was a bit like the bridles i used when I went riding made my eyes go wide. I tried screaming but the ball gag made it come out muffled. I glared at him, eyes narrowed, knowing what he was probably about to do and dreading it.
Old 08-13-2006, 09:24 PM   #38
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I spun you facing the foot of the bed. You face reflecting in the mirror on the dresser. I climbed on the bed behind you and moved closer. I grap the nylon stocking and pull back. I lean forward and whisper "I want a nice gentle ride from my horsy."

I scoot closer and begin sliding my penis into your alread wet and stretched pussy. I shove deeper as I pull on the reigns. I look at your reflection in the mirror as I hit my stride pumping in and out.
Old 08-14-2006, 05:20 AM   #39
pussycat

The fact that I notice him looking at me in the mirror makes me cringe. When he pulls on the 'reigns' my head is forced to arch backwards and I know that makes my tits completely exposed.
The scream is muffled again as he thrusts into me and I squeeze my eyes shut so I don't have to see myself in the mirror, or him. The fact that it feels quite nice is pushed from my mind in horror and I'm only grateful for a moment that he didn't do my arse.
Old 08-14-2006, 06:49 AM   #40
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I see your eyes close, I slap your head and say "Open those fucking eyes and keep them open." I have got my cock lube with the mixture of my previous penetration. I pull out asnd rub the tip of my cock over your ass hole. "Get ready baby" I whisper as I begin to push in.