Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-30-2008, 05:36 PM   #1
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default The boss (one victim)

I glance at the clock in my office, doing a double take when I realize that it is already 9 pm, and I am not likely to be finished any time soon. Groaning I place my hands at the small of my back and lean forward, a loud crack echoes in the office. Reaching up I loosen the tie around my neck and unbutton my collar. It's late and I need a break, come back fresh to this project in a few minutes.

Fortunately I hired my secretary to do exactly that. She can barely type but her body is amazing, just every part of her makes you want to jump her. She's just window dressing, showing my employees and everyone who comes into this office exactly what I like and expect. Only the best. Pressing the intercom I lean down and call her into my office. Sitting behind the desk I pull down my zipper and stroke my cock, getting it stiff.
Old 12-01-2008, 03:07 AM   #2
nikigirl
Privileged Member

nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to nikigirl

Niki, age 24 fresh graduate and learning skills to gain promotion.

I was feeling lucky as I was selected for a good company as personal secretary. But within a few days I came to realize that a beautiful girl is hired to be presentable. I dont mind being little bold in my clothes but I work with a boundry. A colleague of mine tried to come near me but I slapped him once and since then, I have faced no attemps only sights and sighs.

My boos amazes me with his behavoir sometimes but i couldnt make out if he is lusty or not.

Its a long working day today, I am wearing a black suit, white shirt under and white lacy bra inside. Black knee skirt, and thong and high-heels. I like keeping my hairs open. They reach to the middle of my back.

I get a call at 9 from my boss who wants my help and i knock the door. At that time I realized that there is no one in the office except me. Its usual I think and I ask, "can I come in Sir?"
nikigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 04:21 PM   #3
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I watch her as she enters the room and smile broadly. She sure does her job especially well. Her legs disappear under a tight pencil skirt, and what a great set of legs they are. Of course she thinks that she is here to gain experience, but she is here to make me horny. My eyes roam up and down her body. "Shut the door behind you."

My tongue traces over my lips as she shyly shuts the door behind her, and brushes her skirt down over her legs. "I need a 15 minute break, before I finish this up. SO you need to come over here and suck me off."
Old 12-01-2008, 10:16 PM   #4
nikigirl
Privileged Member

nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I enter your cabin and I hear your voice, shut the door off. I turn back and shut it, I say, there is no one in the office sir.

"I need a 15 minute break, before I finish this up. SO you need to come over here and suck me off." I cant believe my ears, 'excuse me, what did u say now?" The respect for my boss is going away from my tone now as I sense some danger here. I take out my mobile in one hand to call for an emergency and stare in your eyes directly.

"I hope you are joking and if it is so, please dont do it again or I will sue you for sexual harrassment."
Old 12-01-2008, 10:42 PM   #5
the savage
Privileged Member

I look at you with emotionless eyes. Refusing a simple order from your boss like that. Slowly pushing back my chair and standing, my cock hanging out for you to see. "What did you think you were hired for? It certainly isn't your skills." Walking towards you slowly. "And suing me? Go ahead, where's your evidence? How do you prove it?" Reaching out and grabbing your shoulder, digging my fingers into it. "Now put the phone down, get on your knees and do what I say, or things will get ugly."
Old 12-02-2008, 12:02 AM   #6
nikigirl
Privileged Member

I am shocked to see your dick when u stand up. Panick starts building me inside and I press 911 no from my mobile, hope I dont need to dial because its true that its always diffcult for a girl to prove what was happening.

I get angry when I hear that you want me to go ahead and sue you. My teeth clinch when I feel your fingers digging in my shoulders showing me the strength of a male.

I turn and say, look, I will dial 911, stop it right now and let me go or else you wil really suffer a lot.
Old 12-02-2008, 09:49 AM   #7
the savage
Privileged Member

I reach out, rip the phone from your hand, and toss it down on the floor. Raising my leg, I stomp on it, a satisfying crunch coming from underneath my heel. Putting my face inches away from yours, my hot breath washing over your face, "What now?" I ask with a smile on my face.

My hand goes out and rest on your ass. Closing my fingers I squeeze it. "I want a blowjob, and if you don't give me one, I'll take more from you."
Old 12-02-2008, 10:21 PM   #8
nikigirl
Privileged Member

I stand up immediatly as u snatch the phone from my hands and throw it away. It breaks in pieces and a tear falls from my right eye. I try to step back and touch the table as you come very close to me.

I feel uncomfortable with your hand moves and grabs my ass but I boil with anger as I hear you that you want a blow job. I am not a very strong girl but I hit you a punch in your belly with all the power I have and scream, " I am not a cheap girl I am a qualified company secratary, Do you understand that you filthy bastard?"

I try to walk towards the door...
Old 12-03-2008, 09:39 AM   #9
the savage
Privileged Member

I step back in surprise when you haul of and punch me in the stomach. But there was no real damage and I recover my wits quickly enough. It is going to take alot more than that to stop me from getting what I want. I look at you slowly walking out the door, surprised that you aren't taking the threat more seriously. Not going to complain though, because it makes things easier for me to get what I want.

I reach out and grab your hair. Silky smooth, it feels nice in my hands. Pulling back on it, I listen to you scream as I yank backwards, bringing your body to mine. My arms snap around your waist, pressing and trapping you against me. "You are qualified. You have a nice pair of tits, great legs, and three holes for me to fuck." I whisper in your ear.
Old 12-04-2008, 04:01 AM   #10
nikigirl
Privileged Member

I am in a shock of what to do because things happen suddenly. Before the option of running come in my mind you come near me and pull my hairs. It hurts me a lot and I let out a scream in pain. I take my hands back on hairs to get them released but you seem to be more powerful.

Oh God, this is not done I think when I hear you commenting on my body and your wish to rape me.

"Look Sir, I am virgin and I am not that kind of a girl." I try to plead you, Please leave me, i have a family who loves me and waits for me everyday. I speak in shaky voice with tears in eyes.
Old 12-04-2008, 11:13 AM   #11
the savage
Privileged Member

"I don't care." My tongue snakes out and traces over your cheek. Sliding a hand up to cup your tit, softly massaging it while grinding my hard cock against your ass. "So do you want to be bent over my desk, or would you prefer it on my nice leather couch?" I whisper in your ear laughing softly. Starting to drag you backwards away from the door, still surprised that you haven't screamed. Not that it would do you any good with the office completely empty.

I start to kiss at your neck, keeping one arm wrapped tightly around your waist. Reaching back with the others I sweep everything off the top of my desk and onto the floor.
Old 12-04-2008, 10:12 PM   #12
nikigirl
Privileged Member

I am shocked to hear your words i dont care. I know when lust charges, we forget everything but why me? You sounded a nice person till the time and suddenly this????

I feel your tongue moves on my chicks and your hot breath warms me up to pull you off me. My eyes wide open when your one hand reaches and squeezes my tits. I am caught in such a way that my both arms are covered by your one arm so I cant react back to you.

I close my eyes tight when I hear you giving me option of couch or desk. No, this is not done I think. I wacth your movements and search a chance to escape. I see one papercutter on the table which is left there as you drag me back towards the door.
Old 12-06-2008, 09:23 AM   #13
the savage
Privileged Member

Smiling broadly, I spin us around and slam you into my desk. It is solid oak, and catches you right in the stomach. I hear the explosion of air. It gives me the time to release my grip around your waist, and push hard between your shoulders, bending you over the desk.

Reaching a hand up and under your skirt I tear at your panties, hearing the fabric rip. They come out in my hand and I stuff them in my pocket. "You should have just sucked me off, because this is going to be so much worse for you."
Old 12-07-2008, 10:11 PM   #14
nikigirl
Privileged Member

I spun in a surprising move on the desk, my flat belly hits hard to the wood of the desk making me gasp for air. I shout noooo but my shoulders are pinned by your hands.

I scream as I feel your hands reach to my panty and tear it off. I can feel cold of the air conditioner of the office on my open skin there though it was under my skirt.

Tears fall from my eyes when I hear "You should have just sucked me off, because this is going to be so much worse for you."

No, I cant give up I think, I try to reach out for the paper cutter and gain all my energy, pull my hands back by taking the suppirt of the table and swing my hand towards you with the open blade of the sharp paper cutter.

It touches you somewhere, I cant make out where in the fast moments of action.
Old 12-07-2008, 10:33 PM   #15
the savage
Privileged Member

Suddenly there is a small gash along my chest. It is little deeper than a paper cut, but it ruins a good shirt. My hand grabs your wrist and the other reaches over and peels your fingers off the cutter one by one. I keep you pinned against the desk by leaning my weight against your hips and back.

Tossing the cutter away, I reach a hand underneath you, sliding up and down your stomach and tits. Clenching and grabbing at the shirt I pull, hearing the stitching holding your buttons give way. The shirt hangs open and I start to maul your chest.

"I am going to make you pay for that little cut. This was going to be quick and soft, but you changed that."
Old 12-07-2008, 10:41 PM   #16
nikigirl
Privileged Member

My last resort seems to have failed as I tried hard to keep the papercutter in my hands but your powerful fingers took that away from me. I know that now its difficult for me to stop you but I wont give up I think.

I feel your hand on my belly and breasts. It feels so shocking that I cant let it happen and Oh God, in a quick jerk you tear all the buttons. The shirt opens and my bra covered breasts are under your firm grip.

I again cry when I hear "I am going to make you pay for that little cut. This was going to be quick and soft, but you changed that."

I try to speak, "Look, please dont do this, you cant get away with this"

Please, I plead repeatedly...
Old 12-08-2008, 01:52 PM   #17
the savage
Privileged Member

I ignore your pleas and protestations that I won't get away with it. Still mauling your chest with one hand, I reach the other down and violently yank up on your skirt. Shoving it just far enough up to get at the really good stuff.

And I do, groaning loudly in your ear as the tip of my cock invades your body. My lips press against the side of your face and ear. Running my hand down I rub your legs, your long lucicous legs, while slowly forcing more and more of my shaft inside you.
Old 12-08-2008, 09:58 PM   #18
nikigirl
Privileged Member

I get frustrated when my pleas are ignored and more assault is done on my breasts. I am thinking of what to do to escape and I feel my skirt is torn, exposing my vagina.

I hit the wood of the table with my fist in anger and frustration. "Noooo Sir, Please dont do this to meeeeee...."

But this man has gone deaf in lust, and he starts pushing his dick in my dry and virgin channel. I had never thought my first sex experience would be a rape. No, No, I cant let this happen to me I cry out. I also feel your lips kissing the side of my face which is pinned on the desk.

I try to get all the strength what I have and pull back, I do get some success and with violent movements of my hands and legs, I pull u away from me. I feel intense pain in my pussy as you entered there.

I cant stand up properely, I am exhausted to the fullest. I face you and say with tears in eyes...

"Sir, I beg you, leave me please, you have hurt me, plese dont do it, it hurts me a lot. I am not a cheap girl sir, pleaseee I cry out and stand with resting my hips on the desk and cover my face in my hands.

I feel helpless and ashamed of myself
Old 12-09-2008, 09:22 AM   #19
the savage
Privileged Member

I grunt in surprise as you manage to pull away from me, ripping away from my grasp. But you don't run, instead standing in front of me, pleading for some sort of mercy. Every thought I have is driven under by my throbbing cock, having tasted you once, I have to finish.

Not responding to your pleas, I slap you viciously across the face, knocking you back down onto the desk. "The only way you could have stopped this was by sucking me off." I speak, my hands roughly grabbing at your boobs, pulling down the bra. I enter you again, making sure to hold onto you tightly this time so you don't escape.

With a grunt, and a smile, I start to thrust forward. "I won't stop until I get off."
Old 12-09-2008, 10:41 PM   #20
nikigirl
Privileged Member

I am shocked to see the saddism in you as you slap me hard on the face making my vision blank and my body falls on the desk on my back.

I become defenseless for a few moments. When I regain strength, I realize I am again under your grip. My bra is pulled down so hard that it gets torn fron the middle and the straps of it hung on the shoulders exposing my breasts.

I feel humiliated when your hands crush my breasts with more force this time. I feel pain in my vagina as you start entering hard again. Your thrusts are mixed with a lot of anger. You are full of power and I have run out of my energy to resist you. I cover my face with my hands and sob with your wild thrusts in me.