Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-14-2006, 06:04 PM   #1
persiangurl

Default anal rape???

can a straight guy please express why they have an interest in anal rape??

i mean, isnt that kinda gay?

if u want to rape an asshole then u could just rape a man
Old 05-14-2006, 06:08 PM   #2
GeorgeDaBrute
Privileged Member

GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to GeorgeDaBrute

notsure that all of us are... me I like the front door .. it's just so much more pleasant .. and less.. icky ... hmmm icky prolly isn't a rapist kinda term .. but of well

anyway I feel the same way about anal rape .. ass is ass ..*shrugs* although sometimes I think it would be humiliating to violate your ass with something while raping you

"nothing says .."your my fuckmeat" like spraying a hot thick load deep in a woman's vagina".. me... because I like it like that
GeorgeDaBrute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2006, 06:18 PM   #3
clan_hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by persiangurl
can a straight guy please express why they have an interest in anal rape??

i mean, isnt that kinda gay?

if u want to rape an asshole then u could just rape a man

Hmm,

Good question, lets answer the second part, if your straight you normally would not have a attraction to a guy so anal raping him would not be a turn on and frankly i could not get off on it, any thing forced sexual with a female however.....

With anal raping a women its the domination aspect for me, most women are anti-anal, "its too dirty" or "it hurts" so to force sex on a area in her mind is so taboo should not even let a man go there in consensual sex is the ultimate humiliation and frankly knowing that I am violating that would really get me going…..

Clan Hunter
Old 05-14-2006, 06:23 PM   #4
Stalker

Stalker has initial reputation

Like Clan_hunter said, I think guys use anal rape because they know anal sex is taboo for most women. Its a way to physically hurt the woman and to also hurt her psyscologically.
Stalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2006, 06:29 PM   #5
persiangurl

isnt this impractical though?

i mean, ud have to be able to hold them still.... have plenty of lube........ and it takes time to get it in

plus the pain would make her go nuts and thrash
Old 05-14-2006, 06:40 PM   #6
clan_hunter

Quote:
isnt this impractical though?

i mean, ud have to be able to hold them still.... have plenty of lube........ and it takes time to get it in

plus the pain would make her go nuts and thrash
Lol, so young...

But yes impractical thought but not impossible, i have played this game before and no you would not have to use lube but you run the risk of damaging her and yourself, but in reality as a real rapist would you care if she got hurt and yes the pain would make her go nuts and thrash, mmmm the fighting and thrashing.

Its all part of the fun of the hunt....

Clan Hunter
Old 05-14-2006, 06:44 PM   #7
Stalker

Stalker has initial reputation

Well I guess it depends on the situation. It might be impartical but really what about rape isn't? If the woman is scared enough, tied, or just plain beaten she won't put up much resistance. The lube, well personally I think unlubed would hurt the guy too but I guess he could use spit his or hers to lube things up a bit. Some rapists would get turned on even more knowing its going to hurt and if its a secluded place then she could thrash and scream all HE wants he to.
Stalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2006, 07:35 PM   #8
MarcEdeSade
Amoralist Libertine

MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Cool

Persian...your little sphincter is tighter and quite different from your vulva...a totally different experience. it's a bit easier to access from behind, and when a man gets done with the first hole, there's a fresh one out back.
It is more humiliating to most women, so all the normal power/domination/humilation thrills go double.
And in 30% or so of women, it is virgin territory...boldly thrust where no man has gone before, eh?

Anal also carries with it a strict idea of domination. If we say somone "got it up the ass" it usually implies a poweful person exerting their will over someone powerless who must endure the imposition.

Consensual anal sex, for the "bottom" is ultimately very relaxing, and does interesting things with the heart rate. Stimulaiton of the vagus nerves may slow heart rate, instead of speeding it up. Muscles are stretched. Anyone who enjoys taking a good dump is bound to enjoy it, after the pain.

You should try it
Old 05-14-2006, 07:38 PM   #9
persiangurl

errr

u all say its humiliating to the woman.... i think its humiliating to the guy cuz it shows he has gay tendencies

Old 05-14-2006, 07:39 PM   #10
persiangurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by clan_hunter
Lol, so young...

But yes impractical thought but not impossible, i have played this game before and no you would not have to use lube but you run the risk of damaging her and yourself, but in reality as a real rapist would you care if she got hurt and yes the pain would make her go nuts and thrash, mmmm the fighting and thrashing.

Its all part of the fun of the hunt....

Clan Hunter
no, not young... just realistic

welll, i guess i am still relatively young
Old 05-14-2006, 08:39 PM   #11
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
errr

u all say its humiliating to the woman.... i think its humiliating to the guy cuz it shows he has gay tendencies

If it humiliates and hurts her, and her thrashing and screaming in bondage turns me on, I'm willing to risk her thinking I'm gay
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2006, 08:59 PM   #12
Buzzzkill

Buzzzkill has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Buzzzkill

Asshole is tighter, and most importantly its more degrading to women. Its way hotter to see a degraded whore suck a cock fresh from her asshole than from her cunt, and sluts get less pleasure from ass sex (usually) therefore its crueller. As far as being a little gay, the same could be said for wanting a blowjob, no? Just because it involves a part that is not exclusive to bitches doesn't make it the least bit gay.
Buzzzkill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2006, 09:41 PM   #13
stardust1986

stardust1986 has initial reputation

I don't actually understand why women don't like anal. Personally, I find it feels better than vaginal and it doesn't hurt me...the only side effect I got was a really annoying itch for months after, which has gone now.
stardust1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2006, 10:05 PM   #14
Helpless

Helpless is infamous around these partsHelpless is infamous around these parts

"Every hole's a goal!"

(And I quote. I hate that saying, but I feel that, now, it's rather fitting.)
Helpless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2006, 10:10 PM   #15
Helpless

Helpless is infamous around these partsHelpless is infamous around these parts

But seriously...

A man penetrating a woman anully is not a 'gay thing', because it must be very definatly a womans arsehole (that factor being determined by her being a woman, and the hole being attatched to her), and not a mans arsehole, and thus it is not a 'gay thing'.

Now this seems like a very easy conclusion to find, so apologies if i'm repeating what has already been said (couldn't be bothered to read the whole thing...)
Helpless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2006, 10:38 PM   #16
jada

jada Level 3 (300+)jada Level 3 (300+)jada Level 3 (300+)jada Level 3 (300+)

Personally, my favourite rape fantasies generally involve anal rape. Being a girl who thouroughly enjoys taking it from behind, and yet can relate to the intense pain that can ensue when it's not done properly or carefully, I find the idea of a guy forcing his cock into the ass of an unwilling girl extremely satisfying. And there’s really no issue with lubrication… as soon as he rapes and cums in her pussy, all he has to do is pull out and let his cum flow out of her and drip down her ass. As long as he’s still hard enough to get inside, he might as well get his fill while she gets hers
jada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 12:19 AM   #17
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)

No,never did like anal.

First time, hurt so bad, guy pushed my head down deep into the pillow,
yeah, now can't scream, but can't breathe either.

Rules? what rule, first he grabs you ties your hands behind your back, slaps you down on the bed and away we go. And we go for about 10 solid minutes.
And your but feels like somebody took a jack hammer to it. Ouch!!

Yeah, buddy, even to this day, still sometimes, can't go to the bathroom right, it bursts out all over.

Some people are nice and give you a little more for anal, others look at like it is a package deal. Price negotiated is price negotiated.

Oh, yeah, and I love those that expects you to kiss their half dead "pete", when it is over.

Oh, wow, what is that? Looks like poo poo, smells like poo poo, tastes like poo poo. Sure glad we didn't step in it.

yeah, babe, Mr. shynsale. Believe it or not, pix from those times.
Yeah, like yeah. hey man, gimme a ride.

Last edited by gal4; 05-15-2006 at 12:23 AM.
gal4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 02:06 AM   #18
pravjey

pravjey has initial reputation

Quote:
errr

Yes, anal rape is kinda gay. But that isn't really a problem for someone whose partly gay anyway. Why it would be humiliating to have gay tendencies?

Personally, I would prefer to have it done to me than to do it to someone else. Something about sticking my cock in the place where shit comes from...not exactly encouraging. Having said that, what makes anal rape against someone a turn on for me is more the severe pain (as I understand it).
pravjey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 05:28 AM   #19
Grm
Banned

Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well in fantasy anything goes[in], you can ram it into any hole, with complete satisfaction guaranteed and no risk of damage to oneself. But if reality is more important to your fantasies, it is almost impossible to penetrate a resisting rectum, as the sphincter muscle is quite strong. As for forced fellatio, as described in some fantasies, highly dangerous to the rapist one would think.
I ounce read a book describing the depredations of the Huns in Russia, where a small hole was cut in the victim's stomach, [male or female], and used for sexual gratification by the horny Hun.
A fund of rather dubious information
Grm
Grm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 06:16 AM   #20
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)

Perhaps, but the Russisans have a fun way of doing things also.
they took a sping loaded hook, loaded it, pushed it into the anus, and when the hook sprung, pull it out, and the anal tube follows, right along.

Gives a new twist to the meaning, turned inside out, now don't it?
gal4 is offline   Reply With Quote