Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-27-2006, 12:34 PM   #161
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My friend that just shot a load inher mouth laughed and said "This little slut can't wait to swallow." I could feel my cock tensing; I knew I was read to empty deep in her. I had never dreamed of such a night when we first came in.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 12:58 PM   #162
virginfantasy

i wanted to just swallow it all and get it over with, but he crouched down by my head and started running his fingers along my neck. "if you swallow youll regret it....." it tasted so gross and i wasnt sure i could last much longer when i felt a huge load shoot into my pussy, hot and fast. he grabbed one of my nipples and twisted hard when he came, making me almost choke on the spunk in my mouth i wanted to scream so bad. "keep it in" the man crouching next to me said. the cock stayed in my pussy so id feel more pressure when his friend behind me pounded me even harder. i made a muffled groan and felt a hand around my nck. "keep it in........"........
Old 06-27-2006, 01:38 PM   #163
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

As we did the daughter really good, I was already thinking of our next move. We had already talked about loading the bunch in the car and taking them some place else. My friends were about ready to dump their double loads inside mommy deares and the younger daught was exhaused on the floor. Our playmate was quickly getting used up; not to mention us needing a break.
Old 06-27-2006, 04:56 PM   #164
virginfantasy

i felt a load shoot up my ass as my pussy dripped with spunk. i swallowed the load in my mouth as he pulled out of me from behind. i lay on the floor, breathing hard as rolled on my side, crying. he slapped my ass hard and stood up. "i think you know whats next when her slut mother's done" he laughed to his friend. then he grabbed my hair and made me stand up, pinning me to the wall. "stay there and dont move, sweetheart" he said ......
Old 06-27-2006, 08:02 PM   #165
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I whispered to my buddy that it was time to get the hell out of here when they got done with mommy and the other daughter. We could take them to our place and finish training them before taking them to the flesh auction.

My buddy and I started to get dressed as we looked around for something to package our cargo with.
Old 06-28-2006, 06:23 PM   #166
virginfantasy

"theyre getting dressed- they must be leaving"i thought joyfully. i collapsed to the floor and leaned my back to the wall, holding my face in my hands and crying so hard i started to get a headache. they got off my mother and sister and ordered them up. i noticed one of the men holding something in his hands, but i couldnt really see what it was. "oh God......."i thought as i realized they werent done with us yet......
Old 06-28-2006, 08:40 PM   #167
HYMENBUSTER
Privileged Member

HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to HYMENBUSTER

I Offered to help out and picked up the youngest daughter who had simply been sobbing off in the corner, we were ready to role, "COme on Guys let's roll" I said
HYMENBUSTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 08:54 PM   #168
virginfantasy

one of them grabbed my arm and pulled me up. "but......why?? where are we going??" i cried hysterically. i looked back and my father was screaming for them to let us go. "can we at least get dressed???" i said and grabbed onto the door to stay back..........
Old 06-28-2006, 08:59 PM   #169
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

"Shut up and get out there and in the car. Any bull shit and we will kill old dad." I said as I shoved the daughter through the door.
Old 06-28-2006, 09:13 PM   #170
virginfantasy

"just go, honey- ill be fine! do what they say." my dad cried at me. i ran out the front door and was thrown in a big car. he shut my door and i heard the lock go down. i put my face in my hands and cried for a long time before i felt the car stop and the engine turn off......
Old 06-28-2006, 09:43 PM   #171
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

We pulled into the driveway of our house. I got out and grabbed the daughter to drag her into her new home away from home.
Old 06-28-2006, 09:56 PM   #172
virginfantasy

i fall onto the ground and he starts dragging me to the house. "ow! stop! youre hurting me!!" i shout, but he just grips my wrists tighter. when he gets to the door he pushes me in and locks it behind him. "stay down", he says, putting his foot on my shoulder. "where am i?" i ask........
Old 06-29-2006, 08:41 AM   #173
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

'You're at your new home; atleast for a while. Just get over there and stay put." I say as I point to the old sofa.
Old 06-29-2006, 11:38 AM   #174
virginfantasy

i get up and sit on the old sofa hes poitning at. i put my legs on it and curl up in the corner, putting a pillow over my body as best as i could. he leaves the room "ill be right back. dont be stupid", he says. i just stare at th e door and cant believe this is really happening. "he thinks im going to leave. i cant even walk" i think to myself when he walks back in the living room........
Old 06-29-2006, 12:10 PM   #175
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I returned with a glass of water for our little guess. I knew she had to be tired and thirsty. I also threw her a light robe to cover herself in. I was going to let her rest before we started on her again. No one wanted a rag doll for sex.
Old 06-29-2006, 12:14 PM   #176
virginfantasy

i was relieved when he gave me a glass of water. i drank it slowly then covered my self up and put the pillow over me again. i didnt have anything to say, so i just sat there as he sat next to me. "...wheres everyone else?" i asked quietly. the last thing i wanted to do was get him mad, so thats all i said.
Old 06-29-2006, 12:17 PM   #177
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

"They went to get some friends of yours." I replied. About that time another car pulled into the drive way. A few minutes later the door swung open and in came my buddy with ........
Old 06-29-2006, 12:31 PM   #178
virginfantasy

"oh.....is it my mom and sister again?" i heard the door open but i was too scared to look. i imagined a group of new guys walking in and i just wanted to rest for a little bit.
Old 06-29-2006, 01:29 PM   #179
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I looked at the surprised look on her face as she seen her family had joined the party. My buddies roughly shoved our two new guests through the living room and into a back bedroom. "Don't worry." I told the daughter in the living room. I knew that I was going to take good care of her and her sister. Mom is the one that was going to have to worry.

My friends returned and we sat around the room enjoying some cold beer.
Old 06-29-2006, 04:15 PM   #180
virginfantasy

i just kept my head down when they pushed them through the room. i couldnt look at them. all his friends came back and sat around, drinking beer. i was left out with them. i grabbed the ends of my robe and closed it tighter around me. he sat next to me on the couch again and started running his finger up and down my leg.my body started to shake-his fingers were cold from holding his beer. "how long am i here?" i whispered to him