Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-14-2006, 08:36 PM   #81
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I place a rope around her neck and start pulling the ends tight. I remark "It is amazing what a person will do to avoid death. Now get with it." I pull the ropes tighter.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 08:52 PM   #82
virginfantasy

i start to panic when he pulls the rope tighter, and i cant breathe. "i will kill you, little lady" he says in my ear quietly. i nod and choke out"ill do it! ill do it!" he relaxes his grip on the rope and i cough. "well? lick her good bitch." i reluctantly stick out my tongue and slowly start licking her nice and deep, and im so sickened by what im being forced to do i start crying and gagging a little. i get slapped in the ass by an unseen hand, and i lick faster, "thats what i thought. good girl." he says to me. i just nod my head and keep licking, crying the whole time and closing my eyes.........
Old 06-14-2006, 09:00 PM   #83
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Mom is starting to moan. We can't tell if it is from her anal rape, her daughter's licking, or from her licking her daughter. We soon find out. She starts thrusting her hips in the air. She is trying to get her own daughter's tongue inside her wet pussy.
Old 06-14-2006, 10:34 PM   #84
virginfantasy

i take my head away to cough and take a breath before putting my lips down on her again. im disgusted every time she thrusts, and by this time im crying so much im afraid ill pass out. when my mother cries out and pushes her hips into my face i know shes done, and i quickly take my tongue out. "good girl", he says again, stroking my hair. "but, you know , i think im going to have to teach you a lesson for being so reluctant before. " he takes the rope in his hands again......
Old 06-15-2006, 08:03 AM   #85
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I've decided to teach our dadughter to be more submisive and responsive to our demands. I take the rope that I have looped around her neck and tell my two buddies that are watch "Untie her feet and bend her ankels back towards me."

I tie an ankel to each end of the rope. She has to keep her ankels bent sharply almost to her neck or she will pull the rope around her neck tight choking her. With her ankels secured, I tell the one fucking her ass "Rip it open. Drive that cock in until your balls are in her pussy."
Old 06-15-2006, 11:25 AM   #86
virginfantasy

"NO!" i cry out, but he already drives into me hard, making me scream and instinctively pull my legs down, making me choke. i immediately put them back up while he pushes into me so hard i think im being torn apart on the inside. i know hes in all the way when i feel his balls slap against my ass. "oh GOD! stop! youre hurting me!" but he grabs onto my legs and pulls them towards him, making the rope go tighter. "oh no, little lady- no screaming." and with that he thrusts deeper, sending me higher on the mattress. he lets go and i start coughing for air. i notice someone else standing next to me by the bed. "oh, i think i can stop her screaming", he says, and he pulls out his cock and sticks it in my mouth quickly.......
Old 06-15-2006, 11:59 AM   #87
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

One of my buddies that held her ankels decided to stop her screaming with a cock gag. She getting douple teamed. Any effort to resis will only cause her to choke.

Meanwhile, mom is having to endure hearing what is happening to her eldest daughter. I pull the mom off the bed so she can see first hand. I stand in front and tell her "Bitch, suck me off." She meekly opens her mouth and starts sucking on my cock. The party is really getting hot. My buddy that is watching the show asks "Should we bring the other girl up?"
Old 06-15-2006, 12:08 PM   #88
virginfantasy

my heads going crazy, i cant focus on the sounds around the room. i start sucking hard and long, playing with the tip of the cock with my tongue, any trick to make him come faster. i feel him throb inside my mouth, and as im being bashed mercilessly in the ass i raise my hips a little, hoping he couldnt go any farther. but when i heard him ask to bring my sister in i just shut my eyes and cried as he came in my mouth. "lick it clean" he ordered, and he made me swallow his nasty seed. he pulled out just in time, because my head rammed into the headboard, making my teeth clamp shut. it was so painful, i brought my leg down again on instinct, and as i choked for a second, i accidentally kicked him in the face.......
Old 06-15-2006, 12:33 PM   #89
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

"She kicked me in the face." my buddy hollers. He graps both ankels and shoves them flat on the bed. The daughter's head snaps back and her chest is lifted off the bed. He rasms deep in her ass. He says "I've heard that a woman's greasdt orgasm is when she is being killed. I think I'll see if that is true."

The mom is going hysterical as she pleads for her daughters life. "You can rape me anyway as hard as you want. Just don't kill my baby." She begs.
Old 06-15-2006, 12:42 PM   #90
virginfantasy

im shocked when he puts my feet on the bed. my head snaps back and i cant breathe. i want to reach up and loosen the ropes somehow, but my hands are still tied. i dont have enough air to speak, and i let out horrible gasps and broken cries as he laughs and rams harder. he turns to my mom."youre daughters been feisty the whole evening, missy. we have to control her. and dont worry, youll get yours either way." and with that he pushes harder. b y this time its been about 30 seconds of being choked with that tight rope, and i feel myself start to black out. my body gets a little limp as my breaths become shorter and i start to pass out......
Old 06-15-2006, 01:35 PM   #91
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

"Jesus, it is true. I feel her anal canal having spasms. I'm going to blow." my buddy screams as his spunk starts pouring deep in her bowels. The daughter who had almost passed out jerks her eyes wide. Mom, who crawled to the side of the bed, claws at my buddy trying to pull him off her daughter. She fights to free her daughter's ankel. I release the knot on the rope around the girl's throat.

After all, the night was still young.
Old 06-15-2006, 01:38 PM   #92
virginfantasy

my head falls back on the pillow. i take a few minutes to take deep breaths and cough hard. i bury my head in the pillow and feel my hands get untied. i instantly reach up and rub my neck. my heads pounding, and my eyes are still blurry.....
Old 06-15-2006, 01:49 PM   #93
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

"Guys, is it time for some new meat? Go down and bring the other daughter up. These two are getting worn out." I tell my buddies.

As mess the mom's hair up, I tell her "Get rag doll of the bed. We need the space for a new sex toy. I bet she will be tighter." The mom is crying and pleading hysterically at the tghought of yet another daughter raped to shreds.
Old 06-15-2006, 06:23 PM   #94
virginfantasy

as they untie me im so exhausted they literally have to carry me off the bed and they throw me to the floor. "no! not my sister! ill do anything else, just please not her........"i cry. as he heads downstairs i look up. "can i go to the bathroom? i have to go." he turns around and points to one of the guys. "go with her. watch her." he turns to me and pulls my arm. "lets go, sweetie."........
Old 06-15-2006, 08:54 PM   #95
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

The daughter is led into the bathroom. My buddy tells her "Keep you hands on top of your head. You get any ideas and I will do you write here on the floor."

I'm downstairs geting the other daughter.
Old 06-16-2006, 03:58 PM   #96
virginfantasy

hes watching me as i sit on the toilet. "please, look away........i wont do anything" i beg him. but he takes a knife out of his pocket and holds it at his side. "i know you wont, but i want to make sure." i hear the other man come upstairs, and i hear my sister begging for him to let her go, that hes hurting her arms. i hear him slap her and the bedroom door close. i jump off the seat and run to the door, but he blocks the doorway with his arm and puts his knife to my neck. "no no, i want you all to myself for a while , little lady. youll see your sister soon enough."
Old 06-16-2006, 04:51 PM   #97
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I have the oldest daughter in the bathroom. She's tried to run and help her sister, but I have other plans. I'v got the door shut because I want some privacy. I flush the toilet. As the bowel fills with water I tell her "Put the seat up and stick your head down close to the toilet bowl. Put your hands on the rim and brace yourself. Spread your legs wide. I'm going to fuck your pussy again. If you give me any trouble, I'll shove your damn head in the bowl and drown you."
Old 06-16-2006, 05:16 PM   #98
virginfantasy

i slowly put my face near the toilet water and grip the edge of the toilet seat. i bite my lip and prepare for intense pain, but even as it comes it still hurts me bad. he thrusts and holds the knife to my neck, and hes holding the top of my head wit h his other hand. im so terrified i just stay still and cry when he thrusts. i grip the seat harder when he pushes in all the way and lifts me off the ground for a quick second. as hes moaning my tears are falling into the water.......
Old 06-16-2006, 08:03 PM   #99
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

She was doing exactly as I told her. I thought to myself "What a great fuck." Her sobbing was echoing in the toilet bowl making it sound like stereo. I griped her hard as I thrust deep into her; almost lifting her feet from the floor. I felt my cock pulsing faster and faster; then suddenly a torent of seminal fluids shooting into her.

I was glad that I had been the assigned potty duty. This was definitely fun. First humilating her and then a private sex party. I pulled out and decided she need to clean up before I took her back to the others. I told her "Get in the shower."
Old 06-17-2006, 07:25 PM   #100
virginfantasy

i lay on the floor for a few seconds after he pushed me down. "i said get up" he said, kicking my legs hard. i slowly got up and went to the faucet, turning on the shower and he grabbed my neck, shoving me in and closing the shower curtain behind us. he pushed me against the wall and kicked my legs apart........