Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-12-2006, 05:22 PM   #61
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

We all laugh. She wants us to untie her. John says "After you do what I told you and I'm done pumping my seed in you." He turns and winks. I know what he means. She'll get untied as we move her into the next position.

I've got a special treat for mom and daughter.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 05:53 PM   #62
virginfantasy

i sigh in frustration and fear , wishing i were untied. "just please, dont hurt me any more.......what do you want from me?" i cringe as i hear them laughing behind my back.
Old 06-12-2006, 06:18 PM   #63
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I tell john to untie her and get her to her feet. Our friend moves to help John. Joe and I lift mom to her feet. We now have both our toys standing. I spin them so they are standing back to back. They are both worn out from their anal rapes so they moved like zombies. When they were in place. I told John and Joe to tie them together. Tie their hands and feet to each other.

When they were securely tied , I led the helpless women around the room. It was akward for them at first. They soon realized that as the mom stepped forward with her right foot, the daughter needed to step backwards with her left foot. Before long they got the idea. I walked them around the bed and back enjoying their awkward movements.

When they returned to the side of the bed, I announced my special surprise "We are going to have a four-way. Friend get on your back on the bed, mom you are going to mount him, and honey I get you. You two are going to suck Joe and John off while the two of us pump your pussys again."
Old 06-12-2006, 06:29 PM   #64
virginfantasy

i feel so bad for my mother, having to go through what i was. after being told what to do i looked at him in horror."no!please, not with my mom! i cant take this anymore!" i shout at him and, in the moment, i spit in his face. my whole body froze as he paused and reached up to touch his face........
Old 06-12-2006, 06:42 PM   #65
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

The girl spit in my face. I began slapping her hard. Joe started slapping the mom hard also. "You ever do that again; you will be spitting your teeth out."
I snarl. "Bitches get on that bed."

The mother moves towards the bed dragging her daughter along. Mom realized that any resistance would only bring more pain. She tells her daughter "Quit fighting. They are going to rape us anyway and you are just making it worse."

That is what I love. A mom telling her daughter to let a group of guys rape her. Mom was going to have to participate also. The way they were tied mom would be holding her own daughter's legs open for rape. Just wait till we tied their necks together. As one got her mouth rammed on a cock; it would pull the other's head back. Then the reverse.

The mom slipped onto the bed dragging her daughter with her. Soon mom was trying to get on top of our friend and prepare for her rape.
Old 06-12-2006, 06:54 PM   #66
virginfantasy

i start screaming when he slaps me."im sorry!"i cry out. i listen to my mothers advice and when she gets on the bed im facing up, my breasts shaking as i tremble. he starts grabbing them, squeezing them gently. "youre going to have to pay for that, honey" he says as he positions himself between my legs.......
Old 06-12-2006, 07:09 PM   #67
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I am in position. She relaxes slightly thinking that I will shift around some more. I surprise her when I go all the way in in one brutal thrust. "I bet you will never spit at me again." I tell her as I also completely withdraw only to repeat the action again.

Mom is strainging to keep their legs apart. She realizes that is their only chance to save her other daughter from being raped. They are going to have to completely drain all of us despite what demeaning actions we may demand.

Joe and John are preparing the ropes for around the women's necks as they stroke their hardening cocks.
Old 06-12-2006, 07:16 PM   #68
virginfantasy

i start crying louder as he pushes into me with such force i arch my back in pain. "OW!" i cry out. "i wont do it again! i wont do it again! just please! stop! stop! it hurts!" i close my eyes as he holds my throat with one of his hands tight and thrusts hard again, going so deep i thought he was ripping me in half with his dick. i was so embarassed, being tied to my mother and being raped on top of her.
Old 06-12-2006, 07:34 PM   #69
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

It was great. I was litterally pounding the mother onto our friend on the bottom. With each brutal ram into the daughter, I could hear the mom moan as she was forced deeper onto the cock buried in her. We hadn't even started fucking, it was all about penetration. Deep penetration. I knew the mom was really being ravished by the weight of her daughter and me plus her own. I bet my friends dick was about to shove right through poor mom.

The mom finall caught her breath enough to start pleading "Please stop. He is going to poke a hole in me. Honey let him riode you like he wants. Spread your legs and relax; just take his rape."
Old 06-12-2006, 07:53 PM   #70
virginfantasy

"stop! youre hurting her!" i scream into his face. i listen to my mom and spread as far as i can so it might be easier for her. he slaps me again "no yelling!" he pushes harder into me. "mom, im so sorry if it hurts........" and he slaps me again. "dont apologize. she likes it." now he's holding my hips still as he goes crazy pounding the shit out of me, shifting his weight off me then on again, making me lose my breath.....
Old 06-12-2006, 09:27 PM   #71
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Joe and john have moved to stuff their cocks in our little bunnies mouths.

Joe laughs and says "That will keep her quiet." as he pumps in and out of the daughters mouth. John has turned the mom's head the opposite way and he is busy giving her a mouth job. Moans and sobs filled the room as the two women got their holes stuffed. We tapped each other. We wanted to time ourselves so we would all ejaculate at the same time.

The mother was taking her pounding better than her daughter. She had more to loose. She knew we would punish everyone if we didn't get our way.
Old 06-12-2006, 09:34 PM   #72
virginfantasy

suddenly a dick is thrust into my throat and i gag hard, but figure i better do this or the night will be a lot longer. i start sucking slowly, crying the whole time, in pain from being screwed and being forced to suck this guy off at the same time.......
Old 06-12-2006, 09:54 PM   #73
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

We ready ourselves for the explosive event. Joe asks" Is everyone ready?" As we answer one by one, our two bunnies tense as they wonder ready for what. When we had all reported that we were, Joe counted down "5,4,3,2,1,now!" We all gave one last lunge as we started shooting our loads. The women were jerking from the sudden explosion in both their mouths and pussies. The daughter was gagging hard as her head was held tight on the spewing fountain of sperm. The same was true for the mom as she twisted to avoid the flow into her vagina.

Our friend mused "I wonder if they are on birth control? Mom's body tensed as she must have just realized she wasn't and this was her fertile period. I laughed and told the daughter "You may be having a larger family in about 9 months. I wonder if they both get knocked up: will the kids look alike?"
Old 06-12-2006, 11:18 PM   #74
virginfantasy

i gag as i force it all down my throat and feel my pussy get filled with cum. i realize ive never thought of being on birth control."oh God........." i whisper to myself. i rotate my hips to finish him off and he finally collapses on top of me. "im not on birth control......." they all laugh at me."well you were a good little slut to us, but youre not quite done just yet, you know." i lay there with tears i n my eyes. "why not?".........
Old 06-13-2006, 07:46 AM   #75
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

We finish dumping our loads and then get up to decide what we are going to do next. We admire our work, piled on the bed, worrying about whether they were going to get pregnant. We decided we wanted a different arrangment for the next session. We untied their arms and legs and turned the daughter 180 degrees. She now lay with her had on top of her mom's ass.

We rolled them both on their sides and then flipped them. The daughter now had her face in her mom's freshly abused pussy and the reverse also. Each was looking into the other's pussy with their own ass facing out. We began tieing their arms to the other's legs. Soon we were ready.

It was clear what would happen. As we raped each one ass; their face would be shoved into the other's pussy. Joe laid on the bed ready for mom to mount him in her ass. John was going to take the daughter on the very top. If they screamed, their mouths would be forced even deeper on the others pussy.
Old 06-13-2006, 10:57 AM   #76
virginfantasy

i bit my lip and kept my mouth shut-i didnt want this to be happening, but i couldnt do anything about it. when he plunged deep into my bakcside again i couldnt help groaning in pain and embarassment. "hear that boys?i think she likes it!" he said to the others. i just closed my eyes and gritted my teeth. once he withdrew he'd push in all the way again, sending my head bashing into my mother. i could hear her squeal under me, and i tried blocking that out of my head. i could feel his sweaty hands grip my waist and keep my hips still, making it easier for him to go in deeper and faster. he reached around to feel my brests jiggling there and as he pulled them, he'd thrusts harder. but he decided to go in too deep the next time, and i cant help but shriek in extreme pain. "no!please! dont be so hard!" i shouted. tears were falling from my eyes and onto the bed......
Old 06-13-2006, 11:14 AM   #77
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

The daughter was being brutally raped in her ass. The mother who was taking it her ass also was simply sobbing in pain as the dick in her ass was pounded deeper.

"Ladies, let's have some mouth action. I don't mean talking. Get to tonguing each other. I want to hear some real pussy slurping action. A little lessie action as you get ass pounded." I demanded.
Old 06-14-2006, 07:30 PM   #78
virginfantasy

i cried out "no! i wont do that! ill do anything else, but i will NOT do that!" i was horrified ath the thought. he slapped me hard in the face."you will do it, sweetie." i shook my head and shut my mouth, finally opening it to sob "no........" he slapped my ass hard."looks like we have a feisty one on our hands, boys-whats her punishment?"
Old 06-14-2006, 07:38 PM   #79
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Two guys grabbed my head and shoved it hard into mom's snatch. the one riding her ass rammed harder as he said "suck your mom's pussy or I stick my cock through you." The mom moved to adjust her legs wider. We noticed the mom was starting to lick her daughter box as it was forced harder on her face. "Looks like mom has the right idea."
Old 06-14-2006, 08:06 PM   #80
virginfantasy

i felt like i needed to have SOME sort of control over what was happening to me, even if it meant being torn to shreds wit h his huge cock. "no! i cant......" i tried to close my legs a little. "one more chance, dollface" he raised his hand in the air. i just answered by crying into the mattress. "i cant do it...........please, not that...........anything but that.........."