Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-07-2006, 07:50 PM   #1
virginfantasy

Default gang rape invasion anyone?

anybody wanna join in, go ahead

i come upstairs to my room, having just come home from a movie with my friends. "i hate being home alone", i think to myself as i close the door and undress, changing into a flimsy nightgown. the house is quiet except for my bare feet walking to my dresser, where i pick up my comb and start getting ready for bed. i think i hear a noise downstairs-"its just the wind", i tell myself that to calm my nerves......
Old 06-07-2006, 09:46 PM   #2
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My name is Hank. We watched as a bunch of friends dropped this hot chick off and then left. We seen the light go off downstairs and then a bedroom light come on. We could see the figure through the sheer drapes as she took her clothes off and put a night gown on. We made our move.

We went to the kitchen window and found it had been left unlocked. We quickly raised the window and my buddy crawled through to unlock the back door. As we made our way inside and through the kitchen, I accidently bumped a chair. It made a noise as it hit the kitchen table and knocked over a stack of magazines.

Regrouping we started to make our way up the stairs to the bedroom where the light was.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 11:51 PM   #3
virginfantasy

a noise downstairs startles me-"hmm must be the dog......." i start getting an odd feeling in my stomach and as i put my brush down i swear i hear a heavy footstep on the stair........i walk across the hall to the bath room, the hall being so dark i cant see a thing......
Old 06-08-2006, 09:52 AM   #4
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I watch as she moves from her bedroom to the bathroom. She must suspect something so we had better act fast. I scurry the rest of the way up the steps and duck into her bedroom. The door is open so it blocks her view from the bathroom. I squeeze tight against the wall and wait for our little entertainment to return. I know that my buddies will block any attempt to escape down the stairs if she tries that.
Old 06-08-2006, 10:13 AM   #5
virginfantasy

after getting some water from the sink i return to my room, feeling my way by touching the walls. i go into my room and shut the door, and i notice a book on the ground, so i bend down to pick it up........
Old 06-08-2006, 12:31 PM   #6
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

The babe comes back into the bedroom. She bends over to pick a book up making my next move easy. I stepped forward quickly and pounce on the unsuspecting honey. I'm ontop of her in a flash. As she trashes around, I call for my friends to come up. By the time my three friends make it up the stairs, I have her right arm bent sharply behind her back as I hold her head flat on the floor with my other hand. "Scream and we will hurt you bad. We just want to have some entertainment and you are going to provide it. Understand?"