Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-31-2007, 04:34 PM   #1
eos69671

eos69671 has initial reputation
Default A Wiz get's Rape - 1st time, F/MM, butt, RPG

This is an old RPG, I did with 3 friends. I'm Eos 19 Rapee, Phil 20 ex-bf Raper, Mason 24 master mind raper & Ringgus filming it all. There is alot of back story. And takes place in a magical world.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mason was the owner of AFFLICTIONS Tattoo Parlor, he sat on his swivel, the hum of his autoclave cleaning his tools running. The lates in Deathmouth Cd playing through his rickety old stereo, the band was a little known rock wizards who lived up the way.
When Phil walked in slaming the door behind him. He was pissed, he had not seen his girl or there friend in months & the bitch would pay for coming between them.

"THAT FUCKING BITCH."

He needed blood he needed to feel pain & he pay for this guy to give it to him.

"I need a deep one. I don't care what it is or how much."

Phil said to the gay in the swivel chair.
Mason tounge flicked at his newly pierced lip and he pushed himself off his chair and into the parlor area filled with posters and books of flash. Mason was owner and proquiriter, artist and piercer. The trade once thought muggle, Mason had put a magic twist on, with new inks and other ideas, that he experiementes with. he looked at the guy who just walked in, angry and raging, they where most likely around the same age.

"You pick it... I stick it"
Phil said FINE, there a blood stained Heart, You stick where ever it will hurt the most, I need pain today my friend. Go as deep as you wish. If I don't get my pain, I have to act out in ways I only dreamed. That fucking bitch.
He looked at the kid and nodded, he understood that pain. And it was pain, pain was adreline and even pain for pain had its own delicious taste. He pulled the piece off flash off the wall, motioning for the kid to follow. ::

"Take a seat Ill be right with you. "

Mason dissappeared into the back room for a few, he sketched up a few alterations turning the sketch into a thermal and walked out.
"Made a few alterations, figure it would look good. If you like it drop your pants. "

He saw the guys reaction and luaghed. He planed to tattoo it on the guys pelvic bone, and he would need to removed the jeans he was wearing to do it, or at least lower them. Mason handed the sketch to the kid and explained what he had ment as the kid looked over the sketch. Mason had sketched a rather creepy looking greyish sickly looking heart, laid on its side with a rail nail stiking through it, laying in its own blood. He waited for the kid to say if it was a go. ::

Phil looked at him like he was a queer. Then took a few steps back. No way was this guy going to hold phil's dick & tat it. Phil dropped his pants & boxes to his ankals.

"Sould I sit or stand? By the way my name is Phil. Please dig deep.
Mason was still luaghing at Phil's expression as Phil dropped his pants that is. Mason dropped on his swivel and started to repair his tattoo machine or gun as his clintell called it, inks and water and clensing cups in his auto clave, then he picked up teh razer and shaved the kid, and placed the thermal to Phils specifications and told the kid to sit. ::

"Name's Mason and this is my place. I take it this is your first tat."

:: Mason dropped the tip of his michine into the black ink and presed the machine to Phils skin beganing the lines. Mason knew how to make a Tattoo hurt without scaring the kid, it was about the art after all... Mason hadded some alchohl to the ink, which made the ink burn at the kids skin as he continued. ::

" So what's got you all pissed? "
As the ink burn his skin, his face stay rigde & hard. It did hurt, but he wanted more.

"A bit deeper Mason.... An Ex Bitch, who needed to get what's coming to her. She took somthing from me that I can't replace. Now she long due to lose what she can't replace. I just don't know what i'm taking yet."

Talking about her made him even mader.

"Grrr, ya that's good... Deeper still. So I know know of one thing she can't replace. But it would be truely evil."
Mason dug a bit deeper but not enough to cuase the tattoo to scar, but enough to cuase a much larger amount of pain to crash itself into Phil, her continued working steadily, line work and shadowing, dipping and reappling ink he let his cloth gather some of the rubbing alchol before whipping the area clean adding another bit of pain to Phil's piece. Mason liked this kid, he looked clean cut but he could tell Phil was cut from the same cloth. He listend to Phil speak. ::

"What this dog take that so valueable?

:: Mason put his machine into the autoclave and whiped off the skin before pulling out a new needle and switching it out with the other, and begining a new color. Mason didnt mind this guy calling women Bitches in his presence, fuck no, many of the women he knew wore taht title with pride, but the kind of bitch Phil seemed to be talking about was a dirty bitch the type that didnt like the word. He smiled as he listened to the kid, not knowing if they where thinking of the same thing. Thier was only one thing Mason knew a man could take from a women that she couldnt replace.
Mason dug a bit deeper, enough to cause a much larger amount of pain to crash itself into Phil, her continued working steadily, line work and shadowing, dipping and reapplying ink he let his cloth gather some of the rubbing alcohol before whipping the area clean adding another bit of pain to Phil's piece. Phil lowed his head, and closed his eyes taking the pain in. Living in the great joy of the pain his skin was now feeling. Without sex this was Phil's only releases.

"MMM, ya that's good. Well the story of the bitch go's back 5 year. Into high school, but the short story is this, we dated, dated for 4 long painful years. I was the lap dog she needed. She said jump, I just jumped. It was sad really. With all the shit I put up with, she never did give me her body. But at long last I was freed, by my only two real friends in this hole sad world. My love Kia & her best friend Mora. But now that bitch has crossed the line & fucked with my friends to the point that I have not seen them in months. All summer in fact. Reducing Kia to inches & Mora gone. Yaa, that good mmm, deeper ya. That's it. So this all started with a newspaper saying the bitch fucked her best friends boyfriend. Hell I like my shot at finding out for sure if that's true & maybe laying on a bit of pain myself. At this point I don't care if it's true or not the bitch should have to pay for hurt my friends. Fucking with my friends the way she did. Mmm, ya. But she so dam up tike I would never find myself in the same room with her, let alone near her in that portion. Mmmm,"

Phil opened his eyes, to meet Mason still dug a bit deeper.

"Sorry was I daydreaming out load again."

Taking his foot off the power source’s foot petal, he then dipped the machine end into the last bit of color; white to add some highlights, pressing into the skin. He listened to Phil’s story, sometimes nodding others only remaining silent. He put the machine in the ultrasonic to clean it

Last edited by eos69671; 03-31-2007 at 04:46 PM. Reason: Did not take
eos69671 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 04:47 PM   #2
eos69671

and again wiped the skin, before handing Phil a mirror, and standing getting the wrap, after Phil nodded his approval, and Mason covered it up. ::

“Pull your pants up and Ill be right back.”

:: Mason walked to the front of the store and locked it flipping the closed sign and walked back to Phil, motioning for him to follow. ::

:: Up steps and into Masons small apartment, Mason grabbed his fire whisky and 2 glasses, pouring the clear liquid into the cups and handing on to Phil, Mason slammed down his own, feeling it burn down his throat. ::

“This chick sounds like a true bitch, maybe I could help you out. But… That isn’t to say I want to be caught if you change your mind. Got it!”

:: Mason said in all seriousness. ::

“There is only one thing in this world a female can give and never get back, that sexy piece of flesh deep between her legs. Now I got a plan one that will ultimately work out to our benefit.”

:: Mason moved in closer and smiled evilly, thinking of this prim piece of flesh started to make his own tool lift in anticipation. ::

“You say she is a god girl who seemingly likes bad boys, by the looks of you. Well let me bring her down a dark trail, misleading, that I like her, a few months and I have her eating out of my hand, and I take her on a holiday in London, where she can be someone else, drinking, parting, sell never see it coming. ”

Phil, down his drink, it felt like there was a fire river going down. His face turns a bit red & a few chokes slip out, as Mason talked of the plan. Phil eyes lit up at the pure genius of the idea. Getting nabbed for it would not happen, not the way they where talking about doing it. Plus he himself would take the fall before he let anyone else. Phil's cock got with the idea of Eos on her back taking his rock hard meat as he slits her in two for the 1st time. Phil knows Eos would be an easy target right now. Her friends all over the place & working on there own lives, with no love of her own, always being a 3rd wheel. She just was begging for a companion.

"Ok, you got a deal, let's do this... But 1st you will need something from me. Here!"

He took out his wallet & turned it to the back. To a hidden pocket. He opened it & took out a photo. And hand it to his new found friend.

"Here that her, if my girl know I still had that, she would be pissed. But I keep it to have this dream we talk about acted out. Look!"

He took his wand & tipped the photo. The photo of the two at one time happy & waving, turned to Phil hitting her in the face & as she fell, his ripped her undies down, held her arm & fucked her as she screamed & cried.

"Ya I wish that happened that day."

Mason turned the picture over in his hands watching the scene unfold, knowing most likely after Phil left he would be thinking of the same scenario unfolding before his own eyes. He reached for the bottle filling their cups to the brim again. ::

“Your right your girl would kill you but I get it. And as a sign of good faith when it happens, I will let you have her cunny first while I ram my own tool down her throat to soften those cries. I love when my tool is bathed in tears of the pure and innocent.”

:: Phil’s own laughter met masons as they smashed their cups together and drank a mouthful of the powerful liquid inside. Phil didn’t choke this time but his once pale now pink face turned another shade of pink. If the kid kept hanging out her would drink firewhisky like Mason, taking in all its fiery pleasures, the deep burning in your gut to the heat that radiated from your very mouth.::

“I’ll follow her around for a few days before I make contact with her. Is their anything else you can tell me about her that can help?”
Phil’s own laughter met masons as they smashed their cups together and drank a mouthful of the powerful liquid inside. Phil didn’t choke this time but his once pale now pink face turned another shade of pink. As Mason asked is there was any more info that would help them on the quest for Eos's innocents. ::

"You'll need to get to her heart to get her trust. A pritty face don't cut it, with her. She likes thinking she is in control at all times, but at the sametime like being swapped off her feet. She loves long walks on the beach as the sun sets. But only pat kissing & holding of hands. Kid stuff. Roses of love & candy gets her all read in the cheeks. And a guy to do all she ask with no talk back. She wants it all without giving shit."

Phil shock with anger as he talked remember how he was played like a bitch.
Mason nodded. This was going to take effort. Effort in not back handing the bitch for ordering him around like a fifthy pup but, he was into it. Yes. He would do it. ::

" So tell me about your girl and her firend."

::Mason leaned back his cup in his hand. Looking at the ceiling. He wasnt losing abit of money sitting up in his room, Phil was his last costomer for the day and to tell you the truth it was better then scrounging up fun at teh bat cave agian.
Phil's eyes lite up, at the idea of his two fav girls. "Kia & Mora, what can I say. They are pure evil. I love them. They things they can do have never been seen. I know you would lve them too. Kia is my goddness. She is a real women. In bed & out. She not only knews the dark arts, but helped make them the art it is. But in bed she can make an art out of you, that is pure magic. I was her 1st cock, Mora & Kia have been fucking for years. But then there is Mora. I have never had real sex with her but she can suck a man dry. She can get everything she wants with those lips. And she knews how too. She dated Eos's borther for a bit & boy was he her little bitch. Be he had that coming. He back stab the group, but after we make a meal out of his little sister we'll all be even out.
Mason nodded and listened as Phil described the two women. Kai his goddess, his girlkfriend and her girl friend Mora whose pouty lips seemed to drive Phil into a systamtic lusty state that even his own girlfriend liked. In his eyes he began to wonder what these two looked like, thier smokey clouded figures gave nothing to which mystery girl was which ecept for a pair of pouty lush lips opening an taking his cock in her mouth. He opened his eyes smiling. ::

"They sound lovely. You can bring them around whenever you like. "

Eos, was standing over looking the unowned Grim Woodlands, she knew now with there no staff & school closed for good, she would have no one to yell at her for going in there & having a small look around. It was no lie that she was a bit interstice about seeing what was so forbidding, in this woodlands. But she just could not get herself to cross the board. She never did any thing she was told not to do. And all the teachers where compensate about them not going in there, but then again the staff was no longer about. But no she couldn't, could she?
Old 03-31-2007, 04:48 PM   #3
eos69671

She took a few steps closer to get a better look but all she could see was trees. She was looking so hard & deep she never even seen the boy sitting not too far from her.
Mason looked up from the shadows and onto the pure innocent girl only a few feet away, it had been a few days after meeting Phil. The kid was pretty cool and had even come to start hanging around the shop listening to music and talking with Mason. His eyes swept over the innocent body of Eos, as she stood unsure looking into the dark forest beyond. His voice made her jump. ::

“Don’t think you should be here. Little girl like you… could get hurt. Or worse in trouble right, you don’t look like the sort who likes to be in trouble. ”

:: He slipped up the tree, removing the smoke from between his lips and smiling devishly at Eos, letting his own eye meet hers
Eos, Jump at the sound of the new unfamiliar voice. She turns to see him jump from the tree & stay to walk towards her. She took a few stay back even close to the woodlands. There was no lie, he was cute, but she never seen him around the school before.*

"Oh, hello, how are you, my name is Eos. Nice to meet you. But I'm not all that little, I am 18 after all."

*She blushed a bit. & then looked behind her into the woods.*

"I was thinking about it, it maybe my only shot too see what's in there & why the teachers will not let us in. The teachers all got fired & well you know, I can't break a school rule if the school not open. Right? But I don't know I’m a bit scared. You did read me like a book; I am worried about the trouble. I don't like too mush trouble."

*She could feel his eyes in her soul; there was no lying there was an attraction there. The 1st she felt for 2 years. It made her feel good. But she pulled back, making herself look at the ground, so her eyes would not meet his.*

"So, away, what's your name?"

He dropped the smoke and smashed it into the ground with the toe of his combat boots and took a step towards the brunette beauty. Trying to laugh as she took a step back, he moved closer to her.::

"Eos, huh, like the goddess of the dawn… Maybe I wasn’t talking about your age but different aspect of your body."

:: His tongue flicked at his now healed lip piercing as he moved even close to the girl, noticing the blush rise to her cheeks. Eos was the goddess of the dawn she was also very well free with her attentions and he wondered just how far her could push this girl, how much more blush he could rise to her cheeks before scaring off the meek creature, whose eyes now averted to the ground. ::

“So you’re scared. Shame, the forest can be quite beautiful… dangerous but beautiful.”

:: He moved towards her grasping her hand and pulling her towards the dark forest. He ignored her query of his name. Not yet, No, he had a plan. He would make her wonder about him before showing up again somewhere else. Make her ever dream to be about this mysterious boy she met. ::

He took her by the hand & pulling her towards the dark forest, a bit of fear grow in her as she tryed to pull back abit, but her feet where still following him. She never had a boy treat her like this. Like a women but with drive, pushing her leamits.*

"Oh, mmm, ok... beautiful… dangerous but beautiful. There are many things that are dangerous but beautiful. Are you sure this is ok? Maybe i soul get to know you abit more, before just jumping into a beautiful dangerous place with you."
Mason smiled into the shawdows, this was starting to be easy. He didnt look back at her instead he lead her to a small clearing with soft grass and reaching into the vine covered tree pulled a single thorn covered stem rose, and handed to her, knowing it would prick her.::

"Never touched by daylight only by dawn iressent raise."

:: He pressed the rose to her hand as it dug in her flesh she whimpered and he dropped his head to her hand and lightly licked at the wound as if a kitten drinking milk from a suacer and finished with a soft kiss to her palm. ::

"That wanst so bad was it?"

:: He had meant coming into teh forest but he wanted her to think he meant the kiss or did he mean teh forest the whole sentament was aimed to confuse the pure virgin. ::
Eos's heart started to beet faster & faster as they entered a small clearing with soft grass, he handed her a single thorn covered stem rose, as she stared hopenessly in his eyes as he spoke these beautiful words, every word his said made her heart take flight, to the piont she did not even care where they where any more. she whimpered as the rose cut her deep. But he licked her wound with so much love & care she got lost within his passon. As she started to fall for him. She was confused & lost within his heat.

"No that was not bad at all."

She say softy as her cheek turned pink. She could not lie, she was enjoying the mstery of him. The not knowing was exsiding her. She sat of the soft grass still holding the rose & looking up at him, letting him keep her eyes on his. She had come this far & wanted to follow on his crazy ride to see where it would go. She knew she could stop it at any time she wished.
She had not pulled away, indeed she pushshed her palm into his face wanting more and so he obliges his kisses moved up her hand , up her wrist, following the soft trail of flesh up her arm and onto her shoulder, he layed soft kisses his eyes not leaving hers. He stopped and sat beside her. ::

"You play the coy to well. You would leave me beliveing taht I take avantage of a shy maiden when I see in your eyes you want me as I want you."

:: He leaned foward kissing her mouth with a sudden eagerness, his tounge pushing into her mouth, seeking out hers. With an audible pop, he was gone, his kiss and his suudeen apperation leaving her breathless and alone in the woods. The rose the only sign that this had not been a dream
Her lips left quivering & her hearter fastly beating. With a pop he was done & she left alone in the woos with only a rose & a deep cut. She looked around confused and alone. She started to hear scary things that she could not make out. She got to her feet & ran as fast as she could out of the woods & back to her dorm.
Next day....
The door of Hogs Head flung open, hitting off the wall behind it, the loud luaghter from inside brusting out into the quiet winter day. Mason looked across the wet flurries, to see the shadow of a girl, he smiled with the ingenious of it all. He pushes, Phil who was his new found associate back into the bar, and walkes out into the shadows of Hogs Heads overhang. Leaving Phil to watch it all in the shadows. ::

"Its almost dusk. Not a good place for a innocent girl like you to be hanging around. Or is it your looking for trouble. No.. that cant be it. Your to ... sweet for trouble
Old 03-31-2007, 04:48 PM   #4
eos69671

The door of Hogs Head flung open, hitting off the wall behind it, the loud luaghter from inside brusting out into the quiet winter day. Mason looked across the wet flurries, to see the shadow of a girl, he smiled with the ingenious of it all. He pushes, Phil who was his new found associate back into the bar, and walkes out into the shadows of Hogs Heads overhang. Leaving Phil to watch it all in the shadows. ::

"Its almost dusk. Not a good place for a innocent girl like you to be hanging around. Or is it your looking for trouble. No.. that cant be it. Your to ... sweet for trouble
Mason, pushed me back into the bar & walked out, as I hind in the shadows left to looking on, as the plan was starting to unfold before my eyes. This guy was a true mastermind. He know all the things to say to get Eos eatting out of the vary hand that would stike her down. I stood standing with a smile on my face where noone could see. As I wanted to see & hear just how far gone Eos was. By her reply I would be able to tell if the plan would come full cycle sooner then later.
Eos, heard the voice she had been longing for. Her heart jumped as she turned to look meet his deep almost black blue eyes.

"Oh, hi.."

She bleshed at his words.

"Yes, your right, I don't like trouble, but I was not looking for it. Just taking a walk. So are you going to tell me your name?"
Mason leaned against the exterior of the Hogs Head, drawing his cigarettes from his pocket and removing one from the pack, before bringing it to his lips and lighting it with his zippo muggle lighter. He drew in the sweet taste of the smoke and let it play on his tongue before let it go and removing the cigarette and letting his eyes linger on her frame for more then what it should for a mere stranger, she didn’t shy away. ::

“Out for a walk and walking right into trouble, I see. Well my little girl I cant be held accountable for my behavior, having been drinking at the Head all by my lonesome, but you wouldn’t know about drinking would you, not you, my petite vierge.”

:: The French rolled off his tongue smoothly as he pushed off the wall and walked across the paved road to her, his eyes never leaving hers.
His eyes were now entering her sweet soul. She could feel him in her. But did not pull away. Showing no sign of fear, but her heart beeted even faster.

"trouble? I see no trouble. Just a guy who is deeper then the sea. The things I could learn by just befriending him. But to be friends one would need a name to call him by."

He walked close to her & she stood her grond.

"behavior?? I know you will be the genlteman I see you as. For no man would deal anything less. If they wish my hand. And I know you want my hand."

He walked close to her & she stood her grond.

"drinking?? I have had a few & I can hold my own, But if you can't be held accountable, you can't hold your own. Now can you??

She smiled as he was now nose to nose with her & she like feeling him close.

Now what??

Phil was standing, looking on, as he was playing her like a toy. This was great she was buying it. The hole lot of shit. At this rate they would be fucking her blide in a week's time. My cock got rock hard at the idea of her crys.
As he moved closer he listened to her teenage twaddle the talk of a lovesick fool, she had fallen deep fast, and he was beginning to enjoy this traverse path that would end in degradation. His eyes never swaying from hers, she was like a skittish horse that needed to be sure before moving forward with its new master, and that is what Mason was a master a master of his craft. ::

"So you believe you seduced me, and that you are a nymph. No Eos goddess of the dawn, you are what I said petite vierge… Virgin beauty like the ones the old renaissance masters painted. But it is you who dream of my kisses and how they would feel against your soft flesh. "

:: His whisky after breathe felt hot against her cheek as he moved closer and let his lips brush ever so lightly across her neck
Eos wippered at his words & kisses. Her body was getting hot all over. Her heart raced like a horse on a track. She could bearly get a beath in too work up the words.

"Please, don't stop. paint me with your lips...."

She needed his kiss, his touch. He was her drug.
I knew he had her just where we wanted her. We could take her now with no more games. But the game is 1/2 the fun. So I look on to see what it will be. Take her for our own, here & now. Or play the game to end all games....
His whisky after breathe felt hot against her cheek as he moved closer and let his lips brush ever so lightly across her neck. And he heard her breathe still tight in her throat. He moved closer his own body touching hers, his own want clearly pressed against her thigh as he kissed up her neck below her hear and sucked softly, till escaping from her lips a soft gasping moan.::

“You want me to my virgin, are you ready to loose that title to someone who you’ve bearly known, shamefully telling me to paint you with my lips when my tongue would bring you fair more pleasure.”

:: He whispered this in her ear as his hands touched her body caressing it as if they where long time lovers, and she leaned heavily into him. A grin passing over his lips as he bit softly into the the soft flesh of her neck
his hands touched her body caressing it as if they where long time lovers, and she leaned heavily into him. A grin passing over his lips as he bit softly into the the soft flesh of her neck, she fell into his arms. But his words hit her hard.*

"Oh god... No.. Not that.. i'm not ready for that. I just love the way you feel. The way you kiss & touch me. But no.. I'm sorry I could never give you that. Not till I'm marride. But abit of heavey petting is ok. Right. We don't have to go all the way..... Oh, god that feels so good. Yes Please do more of that."

*as he kissed up her neck below her hear and sucked softly, till escaping from her lips a soft gasping moan*
Her words, cries of a virginal fear to what she would no later as violence even though they, him and Phil, would know it as passion. He grinned slyly into her nape as he pressed on moving both their bodies into the shadows, where Eos had originally seen Mason. Only a few feet away Phil stood in the shadows, with a raging hard on that Mason knew would only become harder in a few moments. His lips lifted from her neck long enough to softly whisper into her ear. ::

“More… are you begging, my sweet, sweet vierge petite.”
Old 03-31-2007, 04:49 PM   #5
eos69671

:: his lips crushed upon hers, kissing her passionately as his hands slowly pushed up her skirt, letting his hand slid down her taught belly over her light pink undies, caressing her pussy as a soft whimper spilled from her lips, as he moved his lips to her neck biting it softly.::

“No more, only this bit of naughtiness for now. Or are you to pure to go this fair, my sweet vierge petite…”

:: His words were not meant to scare her in fact they where meant to dare her to challenge her to want more and not stop what he was doing. Mason turned and smiled devishly at Phil a mere moment before continuing his duty as hi other hand caressed her breast. The couple hidden from the view o f any one passing by even though the streets where disserted as the sun began to set. ::

no, no that's ok.. God it feels so so good. It's ok I think."

This feeling was like not other, it was a bit of fear & need all in one. She loved the feel of his hands all over her, but she soon would have to draw a line. A line he could not pass. His kisses when deep so deep. Passionet mones passed her lips. Inviting his vary move. He hips stated to move in reply to his hand as his caressed her.

"Oh god, that's it.. I'm sorry that as far as we can go. But god it feels so good."
As I look on to see my ex bitch begging to be assalted by a man she has never met, I unzip my jeans to expoze my rock hard cock. My ball where tight with seed & I could not help but to move my hand over my own meat. There was no lie. I was getting off on seeing her being treated like the slut she is. Getting felt up in a dark ally in the streets like a hore. But at last she had called a stop to it. But would we stop tonight?
He pinched at her nipples one last time, as his hand press deep into the wet fold of her light pink underwear, which where soaked with evidence of her lustful state. His thumb sought ot her bud of pleasure rubing it lightly as she spoke the finality of the situation. He sighed, not ceasing his efforts as he rubbed her clit light over her panties, but his head went to her neck kissing so lightly before he spoke. ::

“You can not hid your excitement my vierge petite. But I will cease my efforts, if you do me but one favor...”

:: His tounge traced upon her neck softly, teasingly infact as he awaited her anserw. His palm moved rotating and pressing into her moist thinly covered opening as her hips moved rythmically to Eos displeasure. She would agree to the boon and fall deeper into his trap, and feel all the more guilt over it, becuase she agreed. And she would agree to only stop this maddening pleasure that He was bringing to her. His thumb slid under the thin veil of her now darkening pink underwear, coming in contact with the wanting slit, as his thumb massaged her clit, sending shockwaves up Eos spine as he bit her neck softly. .::

His thumb slid under the thin veil of her now darkening pink underwear, coming in contact with the wanting slit, as his thumb massaged her clit, sending shockwaves up Eos spine as he bit her neck softly

"Aww, God, yes... Any thing you wish, what's the favor?"

She was losing her mind, her body was taking over.
His thumb played with her clit and his palm pressured a erythematic response as her hips moved in instinct, sliding a finger into her soft he began to make his way slowly in and out of her. As he spoke in soft townes his lips pressed on her earlobe, his tounge touching her as he spoke. ::

“A boon that’s all. Meet me tomorrow evening. Let us continue your budding journey into the unknown. Meet me at opening to Knockturn Alley. SO far you’ve braved the woods, ventured to Hogshead, and now another step into this world that is not so innocent and pure.”

:: His figure never went deep only playing shallowly tickling her pussy lips as they moistened and she began to shake with what she did or did not know was climax, her body pressing into his for stability
She body began to shake with an unknown climax, She warpped her arms around him as her legs began to weaking from under her. The fire set lose thow out her hole body. As she yelled out.

"oh, god yes.. yes I'll cum, I'll be there."

With that she heard a small pop & found herself alone ones more.
Mason leaned against the small crampt Alley entrance of Knockturn Alley, the sun was setting and he waited for Eos, drawing his cigarettes from his pocket and removing one from the pack, before bringing it to his lips and lighting it with his zippo muggle lighter. He drew in the sweet taste of the smoke and let it play on his tongue before let it go and removing the cigarette and letting his eyes linger on a small frame rushing down the street here eyes looking at the cobble street below as her feet moved quickly to her destination.
Eos was walking vary fast, as she passed odd people on her way to the entrance of Knockturn Alley. It was true she never in her life been down this way & never did she think she be down there. The people she past where coming and going from the day in Knockturn Alley. But they where scary looking, dark & creepy. She moved fast as one tryed to sell her bug juice. At long last her dream men came into view.

"God, i'm i happy to see you. Why in god's name did we have to meet here?"

But then it hit her, this men knew her body, yet she did not know his name.

"Ok, I got one rule before I go any where, I have to know your name."
We met here because I want to furtheer you in your quest of showing me you are not a prude. There is nothing wrong about Knockturn Alley, indeed some of the most intresting people in the city live here. You have braved the forest and the shadows of Hogs Head and you would let a alley defeat you.”

:: Mason laughed as he leaned to kiss her cheek and she pulled away inquiring his name. He took her hand and led her down the Store lit Alley way of Knockturn Alley.::

“I was sure I told you my name last time we spoke, my petite vierge. Surely you don’t hold that against me, when I rather have your body against me again like the night before.”

:: HE swept her up in a kiss pressing her against a nearby store window. ::

“ Mason.”

:: He answered her as he moved her further into the deep, ever turning alleyway of Knockturn Alley, stopping ever so often to point out something of interest as they moved further and further away from the entrance and deeper into the maze of turns.
they moved further and further away from the entrance and deeper into the maze of turns. Passing thing she had never seen before. The shop where all about scary, but still. She could not lie, she was a bit in to it. But then he stop & kissed her deeply,by a near by window. When he pulled away he give just what she wanted his name. She smiled as he said it.

“Mason, that nice.”

They walked deeper & deeper into the ally, passing store & just stop so Mason could show her things he was into. She loved this getting to know him fully. He heart was leaping. He had her, her love trust & mind. She was no longer scary, not as long as she was with him. She felt she could face anything.

“Mason, thank you... It's been so long, that i could, you know trust someone. I have a get time with you. Thanks so so much."

He nodded as she said he last comment in an almost confessional way. There was no doubt in his mind that she was lost, as she kept her arm tightly wrapped on his. He turned on to a dark dank narrow alley way and walked towards a large building, music pounded from it. He could feel Eos pulling always slightly; turning his head he let a small smile cross his face to reinsure her. ::

“A friend of mine got us invited to this party. I told them him we would stop by.”

:: He said in way of an explanation. In truth the vacant warehouse was often used for raves, tonight was such occasion. It would be packed inside, they would drink and she would be relaxed and then he would take her to one of the man private rooms set up for interludes. They walked through the door and a large man opened it pushing them inside to the hazy green light atmosphere. Bodies danced in gyrating motions and Mason pulled Eos out onto the dance floor pulling her close and wordlessly commanded her to dance. ::

“We won’t stay long, maybe a few drinks then we will go. “

:: He spoke over the loud music, while leaning into her so she can hear better. He told her he would be right back and left her on the dance floor to get them a drink. Another person took his place dancing with her, as he made his way through the crowd to the drink area, knowing Phil would be somewhere near and to tell him everything was in order.
I sat in the dark corner of the bar with my hood cloth over my head, so my ex would not see me there. The where others, many others at this rave, so she have a hard time seeing me, even if she was looking. But who wanted to blow our cover now? Mason was doing so good. I looked over my shoulder to see Mason, coming my way. As he got to the bar, I put up my hand*

"Bar keep, Two Fire waters please!"

Letting myself be known for the 1st time. The bar keep thou two fire waters down the bar & Mason stood need me. All others where at the center of the bar, where all the action was. I picked up my drink.

"So where do we stand?"
Old 03-31-2007, 04:51 PM   #6
eos69671

Default The Nightmare Starts

Eos, started getting worried as soon as he left her on the dance floor. His place was taking by a tall skin & bones man with missing teeth. He smelt of bad milk & eggs. He grab ahold of her my the waste & started to grined into her. Eos was repuled. She put her hands up on his chest & pushed. "Please get off of me, I'm here with my boyfriend he just want to get me a drink
Mason Cuaght the drink and hastingly swallowed as much as he could and ordered himself another and a drink for Eos, a fruit concoction that held no taste of the hidden large amount of alchohl in it. He nodded at Phil and siad It was just a matter of time and walked back to Eos who was pushing away the man who had taken his place. The man was rather close but as he saw Mason coming his way he looked at Mason nodded and then turned away from Eos and walked away. Mason placed the drink in her hand. ::

" Having fun?"
Having fun? Oh god no, that guy would not let go of me. I'm happy you came back when you did. Please don't leave me here alone again. God knows what could happen." He had two drinks in his hand. She realized he just got back from the bar. "Oh Mason, I really don't drink. I sould have told you that. It looks great thow. But I only had like 1 drink in my life. I think it was a wine cooler. So that has little to no alchohl in it, right?"

She smiled at him. Then some one bumped her as they where danceing.

"Maybe we sould sit down, somewhere we can talk & get to know eachother better. Do you know any where here we can do that?"
Shortly before they entered the room
<Ringgus had gotten on owl from Manson his long time friend. Manson knew of Ringges underground film making. The kind of films that he sold to make the day t day bills. He knew this would be the perfect fit for his dark and evil plans for Eos. The owl asked that Rinngus be at this location for a little bit before Manson would enter so he can set up and find the perfect angle to tape the happenings of the evening. He started by hiding the boom mike in the lantern that was on the wall. He found a old locker to hide in near the old futon that would give him the best angle with his "wand-cam". The plans where made the the trap was set. He opened the old locker door and kneeled down inside and waited for the guest of honor to arrive.>

Someone bumped into her sending her into his chest, carefully he held the drinks not spilling on drop, and nodded in agreement to her request. Mason moved through the crowd, Eos’s hand held tightly to the back of his shirt as he made his way to the back of the crowded dance floor and up steps a narrow flight of steps partially hidden by a large speaker. The stairwell was dark, hazy light from the upstairs floor filtered down the steps sending shadows across them as they walked up the steps. Mason could feel Eos’s hand tighten at his shirt, as she moved closer. The top of the steps revealed a long hallway, her turned right and went towards what seemed to be the front of the building and opened the second doorway on the right.::

::The room was pitch black and Mason removed her hands from his shirt as he walked into the dark room. After a few moments his match struck the match on the wall, and lighted a small lantern in a corner of the room. It was dingy but much more inviting the hot sweaty dance floor. Their was a dingy sheet covered foam futon and a crate with the lantern and bent and dinged up locker in the corner. The room had no windows and only a soft beat of the music could be heard from below. Mason sat on the dingy sheet covered large foam futon and sunk down, and patted beside him and Eos her drink as she moved to his side. ::

“It will warm you up. Their isn’t much heat up here.”

:: He watched as she took a sip.
Eos took a set next to Mason, She took the drink into her right hand & with her left warped her arm around herself. It was a bit cold, but it left them be alone with still being able to hear the music. It was nice in away. She took a sip of her drink, it teasted so, so good. And he was right, it started to harm her a bit. She looked around the room, it was so far away from all the people below them. But yet she felt safe. He has away of making her feel safe when ever he was near. She took yet another sip & the warm feeling grow.

"How you ever find this place? It so far from everyone but yet right in the middle of everything. It so... So nice?"

She did not know what to say to him now that they where alone. She took yet another sip & her body was starting to get tingley. She started to feel abit silly & hot. The cold feeling was long done & she could not remeber feeling cold at all.
Mason pulled her beside him smiling as he turned to look at her. His eyes scanning for any tell tale signs Ringuss was in the room. The idea had come to him a few nights ago. Mason didn’t trust many people, no not fully, not less they had something to loose like he did and although he liked Phil, Mason was who Eos would remember in her dreams. He had the most contact with her; her dreams would be full of a pretty faced angel turning into a devil before her eyes. And what did Phil have to loose? Mason life was the shop, it was his home and yet their was the fact Phil wanted to be an Auror a truth seeking ambitional career, one that could eventually feel bad for what they had planned and so he had wrote to Sniguss his long time friend and confidant, a man that was every bit as dirty as Mason was if not dirtier. He explained it all, the plan, his likes of the boy and his questions and then asked Ringuss help. Help that they could both prosper from, so know his eyes looked he couldn’t see the camera but knew it was near, the locker was ajar and he smiled as he turned to Eos, who seemed to be staring at him. ::

“ I like that song. So how does it feel to be somewhere everyone deems so unsafe? Not what you where expecting?”

:: He took a sip of his drink and felt the heat rush down his throat.
She looked at this men who held her heart on a sting, his eyes seeing into her deep soul. She wanted to be held by him, close. The closer he was the safer she felt.

"I always feel safe when i'm with you. No where can be unsafe when your near. Plus there people right down stairs, why would this place be deems so unsafe?"

She took a sip of her drink, & her head started to spin, Spin so far she dropped the glass, & put her hand to her head.

"Oh, i'm sorry, it's just my head it feels so, so funny, I, I think I need to lay down. I did not eat much today."

His arm was behind her & she felt herself fall back into his arm. Her legs & arms started to feel all tingly, And they would not move when she wanted them too. But her mind was still clear. She looked over to the light & then back at Mason's smiling face. She never felt this way, but yet still felt safe with him near.
Her weight moved to his arm and he knew the drink was taking hold. Yes. It was working its weigh through her system. He lowered his mouth to hers, kissing her roughly, rougher then he had before. He leaned her against the couch, taking her still half full cup and setting it aside incase they needed to make her drink more, his own cup her finished in a quaff as he leant down and kissed her roughly again bruising her soft lips with his own.::

::His hands worked steadily as his lips met her neck he kissed it softly before sucking and biting it getting rougher. His hands grabbed her shirt and ripped it it as he pulled it up as he ducked his head below taking a nipple in his mouth and sucked it hard into his mouth his teeth nipping at it. His other hand moved slowly down her stomach and under her skirt under his fingers found what he want and he lifted his head to meet her ear and anserwed the question she asked. ‘… why would this place be deemed so unsafe.’ his fingers pushed their way into her tight hole and he said in clearly. ::

“ Because my peu vierge, no one can hear your screams.”

I was right behind the door, waiting & ready to act. When I hear the line I was waiting for. This was the time, The words where said & she know she was no longer safe. "no one can hear your screams" At that I entered the room, I closed & locked the door behind me, Then I took my ward to lock it with a locking charm. So No other could enter, just in coarse two lovers pained on using this room tonight. I turned & looked at my comrade on the dingy sheet covered foam futon with my ex bitch, in all her glory. With her shirt ripped showing her hard nipples, by candle light. Her eyes open wide at his words & her leg spade unmoving & her arm lay lifeless above her head. I smiled at the view, as I walked over to the two. "Hello, bitch, are you ready for the longest night of you life? Aww no tears dear, your about to get the fuck of your life. " I then take your skirt in both my hands & rip it off you body as your leg fly up from the force I removed them, to show your clean white panties with Mason hand protruding though them. I stand on the floor next to you as I take my shoes off, & then I unbuckle my belt. Unzip my jeans & let them fall down to the floor. I put down my boxes to show you the 1st sight of one of your intruders. My cock is hard & throbbing as I rub my right hand up & down it.
Phil entered and here eyes widened as Mason pushed yet another finger in her hole. He looked down at the surprised look on her face, the tears beginning to work themselves down her cheeks.::

“You wanted me only a few days ago remember in the street. Your pussy so wet that I could of stuffed you with my cock then. Dirty little slut the star of the show as others watched on. That’s right we weren’t alone, not when your cunt shook and poured out your sweet cum down my hand. How hard where you fill when this cunt.

::And with that Mason tore her panties crotch away from her, just as Phil had her skirt the strength pulled her skirt from her thighs. Her pussy lips red and sore from his attack to her private without even letting her get wet and yet now she was soaked the dingy cover below a little puddle. As Mason moved away removing his shirt in the process his hands working at his buckle
Eos tears where running down her face, This had to be a nightmare, a nightmare she had to get away from. Mason had got off of her & now this was her chance her only one. She tried to get up to get away but her arms & legs just would not move. Just her head a little. She tried again, but it was hopeless. All she had left was the small hope they would let her go. She had to try.

"Please, Mason, Please don't do this. I was falling in love with you. I never had sex before. I'm not ready for this. Please. Just let me go. Phil, you can't hate me this much please. I'll do anything, just please let me go. HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME? Please NO."

She shook her head, No, No ,no.

As they stood over her smiling, she knew her pleas where felling on dead ears. They had her right where they wanted her. She looked up at them with they cocks, hanging out. They looked like two animals hungry for a meal & she was it.
Mason moved around, removing his buckle and then his pants, his own cock half hard, he moved around positioning her body he sat behind her. Her back against his stomach her head flopped back against his shoulder, her eyes pleaded. His put his lips against her ear, his hands reached around one playing with her nipple the other playing with her clit, pulling at it, stroking it, pinching it between his fingers. ::

“Peu Vierge. All these weeks I have been calling you my little virgin. And tonight I will watch as Phil takes your virgin hole over and over tonight.”
Old 03-31-2007, 04:52 PM   #7
eos69671

:: His own half hard cock bounced in reflex at his words pushing slightly at the round clefs of her ass. He looked up at Phil waiting for him to make his move.::

“I promised you her cunt, brother. I know how hard you where that day in the shadows as this bitch moaned as I played with her clit. Did she ever let you touch their?”

:: He pinched her nipple hard as his other hands finger spread her count wide as he pinched her clit in response to a soft moan he heard. He looked at Phil and smiled, This view pushing him over the edge. Mason cock pushed between the two halves of Eos ass as her pussy juice spilled between them wetting his still not fully hard cock.
I smiled, at the view, my ex lay there, in my new friend's arm. Her words funny to be heard. "I know you do any thing I want. And what I want is that my little slut. Your going to take my 9" cock & love it. Do you understand me. If you don't I'll Fuck you till I kill you. You never get out of here. I want to hear you want me, I want to feel you want me, as I use you like the slut you are. Yes, I hate you this much. I'm going to take what you would never give me, for all those years of love I give you. You give me nothing. Now it's pay back time bitch & you are going to pay me in full. How can I do this to you? Easy...." I smiled as I pushed your legs apart and climbed onto the bed. Your long, sexy legs were still lifeless as I the assailant maneuvered my body between them. I hungrily licked your luscious tit. As Mason pinched your other nipple hard. Then I bit your iti making you scream out in pain. For that was the name of this game give you as much pain as I could. “You a Virgin? I doubt it, you slut…not with the way you acted with my buddy here, you fuck Ian just last year, you aren’t a virgin…now shut the fuck up, bitch…you’re ruining my mood!” With that I began forcing my 9" cock into you very tight pussy, Your cries grew louder and louder as I entered you. My cock spreading the walls of you hot, mostly dry hole. I smiled up to my Buddy. “Damn, you know what…” I said as I grunted “This bitch may be telling the truth, looks like I’m gonna do some cherry-poppin’ tonight!” My cock pushed deeper & deeper inside you as I felt some resistance, Knowing that was your cherry that I was about to ram though, I pulled back a little, just letting the head of my cock sit in your opening then slammed hard, dropping my hole body onto you & my cock rips though your virgin hole, till my balls sit on your ass. I lay there, in the warmth of your pussy, as blood drips from your hole. The head of my cock hits the back of your pussy. The tight feel of your snatch around my dick, feels great, i start to pounded you harder and harder, increasing my speed.
“OWWWWWWWWW!!!AGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!! STOP!!” “OHGOD!!!OWWWWWWWWW!”

*Eos screamed in pain as Phil inserted his member into her hole and thrust deeper until he broke through and stole her innocence. After, he started to pump into her body with reckless abandon. She shrieked from the pain as Phil tore into her and pumped into her roughly. Her shouts only seemed to excite him.*

“NOOOOO! Why are you doing this?! Please Mason, Please stop him!"

*Eos was crying and shaking her head from side to side as the hot, wet blood drip out of her no longer virginal pussy.*

”Please…Please…STOP!”

*She said, as her breath grew heavier. As the unwanted pain began to overwhelm her. Phil sucked her tits so much that several hickeys were clearly visible. The pinched had left her nipple hard, red & saw. Her tits were covered with a sheen of sweat and were marked by large red hickeys from the hungry mouth of Phil. Her hair was strewn all about as her head shook wildly as Phil pounded into her. It felt as a sword, being plunged into her over & over. The pain so unbearable to take. But at that moment she felt Mason still behind her. His cock getting harder & harder. He must be getting off on seeing her like this. She looked up at him, meeting his eyes.*

"Please Mason, Please, No, Oh God, Please no Please."

She cried, between breaths as Phil slammed himself into her over & over again. As she relized Mason planned to join Phil in his fun.
His words taunted Phil and his own member began to grow, thicken and push between the two halves of Eos ass. He had always thought she had a nice ass, round and taught like a cherry. He grinned at the realization at the terminology, that is what she was a cherry, a cherry being picked by a person who didn’t care if they bruised her flesh. His eyes took in her pale pink skin the redich purple bruises appearing where Phil leaned down to suck and bit her, where his own fingers tortured and weathered her breast till the nipples where bright pink, and raw. ::

:: Phil pulled back and slammed his weight into her pushing through the thin veil that meant so much to little girls, his own member wet with her fluid rubbed the small opening, a hole her little mind was only now realizing what could happen. She cried out. She wanted to be saved. She was crying her head moved back and forth her mouth open, her mascara ran in black tears over her cheeks. She wanted him to save her. ::

:: He looked pasted Phil to the back of the room and noticed the small ‘wand cam’. Sniguss would of course be rock hard inside the dented locker, watching the two men use this girl. He had promised his friend his own turn after Phil left a premise to make sure she wouldn’t run to the ministry. Now he looked back his hand left her breast and wrapped around her throat and neck. It didn’t chook her but kept her from moving her head back and forth and made her look directly at Phil and allowing his mouth to find her ear.::

“ Little Slut. Why cry? You asked for this? You fucking tease. Think about that day on the street, a proclaimed virgin who let me lift her skirt and finger her till she cummed. For everyone to see. You didn’t even know my name and I was fingering your cunny. And now ill take your ass.”

:: And with that he pushed his hips up to meet the weight of Phil’s assault knowing what would happen next his hand wrapped tightly around her neck and with his weight his cock entered her temple of Sodom. He could feel Phil’s cock through the thin membrane between the two holes and grinned as Phil’s own mind made recognition and the two made a rhythm, one pulling out as the other pushed in, a simultaneous assault. His hand never left her throat; he would arithmetically tighten it and then loosen it, her screams becoming gasps as each man pushed into her ignoring any pleads.
In one shove Mason buried himself all the way in your ass. You body stiffened as you screamed. You ripped the sheet lose from the corner of the foam futon and clawed them into a pile. Your eyes bulged in their sockets. You looked like you are near death, Mason began thrusting in and out of your rippling ass. I meet his rhythm. My cock pulling out, as he pushes in deeper & deeper. We use you as our cock puppet, as you lay there helpless to stop us. Mason pulls your hair harder, almost doubling your head back. Your tongue hung from your mouth like a dog out of breath. Your breaths were short and swift as we continued pumping our cocks into your throbbing canals. The blood in your pussy & ass made all the lube we need. We where sliding in & out at will. We fucked your body from side to side. You looked like a rag doll in a bulldog's mouth. Our hard cocks rubbed together, only parted by the thin membrane between the two holes. I start banging you harder and motion for my pal to do the same. We can almost constantly feel each other’s cock inside you and I feel your juices on my cock. I can feel his cock banging you hard on my cock and I feel her flesh starting to tear. I laughed un-menacingly. But my ball grow tight & I could feel myself about to cum. So I pick up may my speed, I explodes inside you, a river of cum pouring into you, and then I let my slowly soften cock sit inside you, as my friend cont to fuck your ass. I slowly pull out & get up & start getting dressed. You fall forward with your face down & ass up. The best way for my friend to get deeper in your ass.
She could feel every vein in there cock throbbing against her skin. Again, starting slowly and get harder and faster, fucking her harder and harder until it almost like there was trying to burst through her. She squealed and screamed and begged with desperation, she wanted one of them to take pity on her. She was laying there for there every need and having no way of escaping the torture. There rammed in her, as they breathed down her neck as they tore through her with there cock, knowing she could feel every inch and not do a damn thing about it. All she could do was hoping they would come quickly, and let her go. The hand around her neck, ruled when she could take in the air she needed to live. Mason would cut off her air, just long for her fell like she was about to pass out & then let air in again.

At long last Phil came, all inside her. Tears started to drop as she was thinking she was not on the seed stopper. But Mason was still going. She was scared for her life, When Phil came he held on to her so hard. If Mason did that, she never get air in again. She hold he let go of her neck, be he was fucking her till her entire bottom half was numb from shock and pain, her insides burned. She had gotten so hysterical, without Phil's cock rubbing her clit it hurt so much more. She was exhausted, and slumped into herself.. her head turned to the side and she groaned, hoping it would all end soon. His hand still around her neck & showing no sign of ending. With her face on the bed & her ass now taking the full abuse.
Getting the Shot
<When Ringgus heard the mayhem starting he took his transfigeration juice that he always kept on him. This way if he was seen they could never realy pin point who has the footage. He moved about the chest to make sure to get the best angle shots . A few times he had made a bump like noise and he laid very still after that watching to make sure he was not heard.>
<He could see in phils eyes "the money shot" coming soon so he zoomed in on eos's face to get the full range of expressions she was going throw as she realized tat soon a seed would be planeted.>

He could feel Phil’s cock pump and pulsate through the thin membrane between the two holes as Phil’s first assault came to an end, filling the little whore with his juices. The two had already taken preparations placing the magical seed stopper in Eos drink, not that she would know. This would cause her torment later when she worried if her assaulters’ seed had taken root inside her fertile virgin womb. Phil moved away, pushing Eos down, so her head laid buried in the dingy sweat filled damp sheet. ::

:: Removing his hand from the front of her throat he reached into her hair pulling her head and face up to look directly at Phil, Mason pulled his hard cock fully out of her and smiled as he plundged it back into her open anus, her mouth opening in a cry as he tighten the grip on her hair and pulling her face up, straining her neck, he repeated his last assault, pulling out completely before bottoming out again and again. As he did it for the third time his cock slipped smoothly into her wet pussy full of Phil’s cum and his other hand wrapped expertly around her waist. His thumb finding her clit as he played with her slowly pumping his cock in and out of her. His body mounted over her he said loud so they could all hear. ::

“That’s it, that’s it; I can feel it working its way to me. I’m going to make you cum Eos. Come for me, while I fuck you like a slut and fill you with my juice like the cum whore you are.”

:: Pushing his cock in her, he rolled his hips as he pushed into her slowly, all the while making a show of her to Sniggus or to Phil as he lay their watching. His thumb rubbed and pinched her hardening nub of pleasure as he knew it would soon cause her to moan and that single moan would infuriate Phil again he leaned over talking again.::

“I bet you missed his cock in your pussy as I fucked your ass. Didn’t you. You little slut.”

:: He tightened the grip he had on her hair and began to move his cock faster his thumb keeping the same rhythm
Phil had pulled out & got dressed, he laid on the bed next to her, Eos feared he start again. The cock in her ass was ripping her a pair. She could feel Phil seed dripping from her, mixed with blood. Her skin was crawling with every touch. She just wanted this to be over.

Mason had removing his hand from her throat, She was thankful of this. She at long last could take air freely into her burning lungs, but he reached into her hair pulling her head and face up to look directly at Phil, pulled his hard cock fully out of her and plunged it back into her open anus, her mouth opening in a cry

"AAAaaaghhhhh. Please, Please it hurts so much. Please Stop."
Old 03-31-2007, 04:53 PM   #8
eos69671

he repeated his last assault, pulling out completely before bottoming out again and again. As he did it for the third time his cock slipped smoothly into her wet pussy full of Phil’s cum. His cock was a bit bigger then Phil's & her puss had just began to close when he ripped it back open.

"No, No No please, Just stop Please. I'm not on the seed stopper & your going to push Phil's Seed right into me. Please I can't have a baby I just can't." She cried.

His thumb finding her clit as he played with her slowly pumping his cock in and out of her. His body mounted over her he said loud so they could all hear. ::

“That’s it, that’s it; I can feel it working its way to me. I’m going to make you cum Eos. Come for me, while I fuck you like a slut and fill you with my juice like the cum whore you are.”

Her eye widening, with the idea that they would not going to let her go without making her cum.

"You don't seriously expect me to enjoy this do you? Oohhh... it's hurting…. me …, naaaagh…Ohh... please… take… it…out?"

he rolled his hips as he pushed into her slowly. His thumb rubbed and pinched her clit. Without realizing it, her hips were soon moving in time to the motions of his hand . An act her mind could not control. The feeling on her clit made the pain start to go way. Her cheeks got red, by the way her body reacting this way.

“I bet you missed his cock in your pussy as I fucked your ass. Didn’t you. You little slut.”

She started to cry, as she closed her eyes, when he said this. It was true, she did miss the feeling of his cock, her ass hurt so bad. But her tears where in pure embarrassment of the truth. Even if it hurt, how cause she miss something that ripped her in two.

But now her body was helping her attackers. Her eyes opening, little moans escaping her lips "Huhh! Huhh, Huhh, Nnaaaghh, Aaaaaghh!" with each and every thrust. Her clit growing in size. She whimpered and started panting her body trembled. She felt weak and her stomach fluttered as the feeling flooded her. Her pussy tightened even more around his dick. Beads of sweat broke out on her brow as she felt a wonderful familiar tingling growing behind her belly button. she realized that she was about to cum. "Uhhhhh Ohmigosh... uhhhh oh god no !!" she cried out as the powerful orgasm shook her. Crashing over her in wave after wave of pleasurable spasms. Her mouth opened and a cry of passion came from deep in her throat as every muscle in her body stiffened with ecstasy. Such warmth and tingling came from within her that she cried out loud and without self-restraint.

But as the feeling started to pass, The tears came. How could her body be enjoying this. She was ashamed of herself. Humiliated. That she let her body show any sign of enjoyment. All she could do was cry under her assister as he continued to ram into her over & over.
I laid on the bed as her moans filled the room. My Cock got hard at the sounds & anger consumed me. "Oh, no Bitch your going to cum for him." I got up & unzipped my jean, my rock hard cock popped out at attention. As her loud moans filled my ears I rammed my cock into the back of your throat, my hand around your head. I look right into your eyes. "Now if I feel any teeth, I will brake your neck without a word, got me?" You can see I mean it & you try to shake your head yes, in my hands. "Good, now suck me like you mean it." You start moving up & down on my cock, your tears landing on my balls, but it's too slow for me. So I start to face fuck you, fast & hard not caring if you choke on my man hood. I slam my cock in deep & hard & fast. You find it hard to breath. As the assist on your face continues. You pussy still being worked on by my friend. You being stuffed like finger cuffs. I pick up my speed as my groan slams into you nose & burses that pretty face of yours. I can feel myself back to drop my load. I push in all the way deep. As I cum in your mouth. "Take it all Bitch, Swallow me hole. I'm not taking it out till you swallow all my seed bitch. You choke on it as my cum slides down your throat. But some how you get it all down & start to gag. I slowly pull out. "Open your mouth, I want to see it's all gone." You do as your told for my hands are still rapped around your head. I look down & see you took it all, like a good cum whore. But then I look at my cock. You left some on my cock, bitch." I hit you on your head. "Now clean me off." You start to lick the rest of my cum off my cock cleaning me up good. I drop your head & step back looking at your still getting your piss fucked. I pull up my jeans & walk out the door. leaving you to Mason, and says only one thing.

"Enjoy her Mason, she is all yours."
My cock pushed in to her wet pussy as she cried out about Phil’s seed, my finger found her clit and played with it in the intent of bringing her to the humiliation of cuming, of reaching out and finding the pleasure of being assaulted by the two men. The way her positioned himself so that Sniggus could get the best possible shot with his wand cam, I pronounced to them all my idea and I laughed as her virginal thought that she couldn’t possibly cum, as my thumb and manhood continued upon their path, within a few moments her hips moved in rhythm with my thumb.::

:: ‘I bet you missed his cock in your pussy as I fucked your ass. Didn’t you. You little slut.’ I said and the truth made her cry harder. He knew she did. Lots of girls liked to be double stuffed, the fact that it eased the pain in their rear while maximizing the pleasure in their pussy was known by many men. He looked aimlessly over Phil whose cock was once again beginning to stir and directly into the locker where he knew Sniggus was also beginning to loose control. His friend would enjoy this piece once Phil left.::

::Her body trembled, her pussy tightened around his cock and he moaned instinctively. As he pussy climaxed and squeezed his penis in the all too natural rhythm, squeezing and pulsing around it, coaxing his seed to fill her. He held back the urge as he grinned in realization that Phil was now assaulting her mouth. He moved in rhythm with Phil who fucked the slut’s throat in urnest. With every thrust Phil pushed her bruised body, still pulsating with afterglows of her humiliation, onto my willing cock, which I would then recuperate as I pound into and send her gagging onto his cock.::

::For a few minutes we continued our rhythm and continued to hold my own load, feeling the pressure in my own balls begin to burn. As Phil filled your mouth and ordered you to eat every drop and then clean him. Your tongue licked his penis as I gripped tightly the hair in my hand stretching your neck out and held you firmly with my other at your round hips. I push into roughly as Phil pulls his pants up, pushing your head heavily into the crumpled dirty sheet as I slam my meat into your whole, and almost in unison with Phil closing the door, My balls erupt sending torrents of my soldiers into your wet wanting hole. Your pussy pulsating in post climax seemingly milking the cum from my penis as it shouts deep within you. ::

:: Pushing your sweaty body from me you lay in a crumpled heap as I wipe the sweat from my brow and reach over and pull a bottle of firewhisky from its corner and take a sip. I notice you stirring and I flip you over so you’re looking at me. Opening your mouth I pour some of your drink into your mouth which you gag and swallow keeping from being chocked.::

“You pussy sure liked to be fucked didn’t it. Milked me fucking dry.”

:: Mason stood and walked over to the door placing a new charm on the door, Eos could her it sucking the door closed. Mason wasn’t taking chances on Phil returning. This was a hole new party. He walked up to Eos grabbing her by her hair and pulled her up to her knees.::

“Phil’s gone now. You want to go home don’t you?”

::His voice had returned to its soft, calming nature Eos had known. As he looked down at her, her lips bruised and red, her eyes puffy pink, cheeks smudged with wet mascara.::

“ But how do I know you wont tell anyone. You wont go running and get me and my friend in trouble. Now that’s the problem isn’t it….”

::Her mouth opened and he knew she was going to say she wont when his hand collided with her face which sent her to the floor.::

“You’ll shut up if you know whats good for you. You see I think that We can work out a deal, the deal is your going to let me do whatever I want to you. Your going to be my little cock slave for a bit longer. And then I let you go. If not I can slit your fucking throat right now. Understood?”

::He body shooked as did her head but she nodded.::

“Good. Good. Go open that locker.”

She just started being ably to move her arms & legs. Eos laid on the bed curled into the fetal position. Her ass on fire & her pussy sore. The devil himself turned her over & poured a drink into her mouth. She had to swallow just to keep from chocking, but it felt like a fire was lite in her throat and ran all the way into her belly. Her eyes filled with tears from the heat, as her eye wide.
“You pussy sure liked to be fucked didn’t it. Milked me fucking dry.”She cried at his words, knowing she had cum for him as he ripped her apart. Why had her own body betrayed her in this way. She just wanted to crawl out of her own betraying body. He had walked over to the door & locked it again. Her head popped up to look at him. She had hoped it was over, that she be going home. She just wanted to go & hide under a rock. But no he had plans. He walked up to Eos grabbing her by her hair and pulled her up to her knees. And said.

“Phil’s gone now. You want to go home don’t you?”She was crying, but said softy "Yes, Please, let me go, please. I want to go home. He looked down at her, her lips bruised and red, her eyes puffy pink, cheeks smudged with wet mascara.::

“ But how do I know you wont tell anyone. You wont go running and get me and my friend in trouble. Now that’s the problem isn’t it….”

::Her mouth opened and he knew she was going to say she wont when his hand collided with her face which sent her to the floor.::

“You’ll shut up if you know whats good for you. You see I think that We can work out a deal, the deal is your going to let me do whatever I want to you. Your going to be my little cock slave for a bit longer. And then I let you go. If not I can slit your fucking throat right now. Understood?”

::He body shooked as did her head but she nodded.::

“Good. Good. Go open that locker.”She lifted her face off the floor, She got on her hands & knees, But was not sure she could get to her feet let alone walk over to a locker. But fear started to overtake her. She feared if she did not do as she was told as soon as she was took it. He would kill her. There was nothing stopping him from killing her. She know at that moment she had to do anything to keep him happy, just long each for her to get out of there. She pulled herself to her feet. As she started to take steps she fell to the floor, hard. He just stood over her launching as she picked herself up again. She walked a few more steps to the locker, until her legs give out from under her again. She started to cry thinking to herself, he was just going to kill her for not being ably to walk to a locker. She pulled herself up again and took a few more steps & right when she started to feel her legs give out again, she though herself at the locker & held herself up with the locker's help until her legs could hold her again. Then she slowly opened the locker in fear of what was inside. As she opened the locker she fell backwards & onto the floor. As a man started to walk out of the locker with his wand pointed at her. She backed away from him, her naked ass dragging on the floor & backed right into Mason's legs. Her eyes wide knowing her nightmare was long from over.
Old 03-31-2007, 04:54 PM   #9
eos69671

As she tried to walk
she could her sounds from the chest. it was her little peeps of horror. she could hear the sex. with every step you could see the fear in her face. the part by part playback the sex she just had. when she got to the chest she heard the worst sound of all. as she opened it up she heard her own orgasm. and she could see the rape in the tip of the wand.
The open of the chest of horror
<She know knew that everything was on "tape". she started to cry. she kept asking why. why why.>"Laughs filled the air. Why. Why not. Do you know the amont of people that want tapes of "cherry popping" and not only the cherry did we get but your ass full of cock too. shit this will make the tommy and pam tape seem mild. there will be lines around the block. all to see "The popping of a diva's cherry" you like the name of the little film? if you be nice we may give you a little cut. if your not nice then you get cut."
Horror, filled her face, at the site of her body being invaded, by her rapist. Her red & sore tits jumping & boniceing around has he had his way with her. His hand rubbing her bewteen her legs. Her own sounds & moans as she came for him. It was a nightmare, seeing herself like that, visions of herself she never be able to get out of her head. She felt sick. She turned away from Ringgus, on her hands & knees & thow up. She then sat back up right her burning bottom on the cold floor. She pulled her kness to her chest. Her hands over her temples, rocking herself back & forth. Saying "no, no, no. Softy. She was at her braking piont. His man she had never seen, in her life. Now held her life in his hands. If this got out how could she show her face. She be labled a slut. Boys would see her as nothing but an eazy lay. Her dreams of saving herself for her husband where long over. But she had to find away to now save what was left of her life. After all who could love her, marry her if they seen that. The feeling of humiliation, was too much to bear. It ripped into her mind like a sword.

"please, please... I'll do any thing, please. No one can see that. Please. I don't want any one to know. Please just destory it. I'll be good. I will not tell. Please."

She know no one would beleve her by the part of the films she seen. If they seen it, there would be no way they beleve she was being raped. How could she have done this. How could she have put herself here. Trested him. And now, she was feeling if that tape got out, she wished to be killed. If that tape got out her life would be over any way.

"Please, what do I have to do, to get you to destory that? Please, I beg you."
Mason leaned back watching the scene unfold before his eyes. Taking in what Ringgus showed Eos on his Wandcam. The horrorific realization dawning on her as she looked abck and forth between the two. He grinned tootly. Lisening as Ringgus spoke and Eos shook in realization she was trapped even more then she thought she was. Mason streched picingup the bottle of firewhisky, recapping it he tossed to to his friend who he thought was sorely in need of a drink.::

"You get it dont you, Eos. You cant go running now. Cant tell anyone. All we would need to do is show them this and they would think your some cock slut who wants to make a buck or two."

::Mason Leaned back into the foam streching his limbs and grinning devishly
Please just destory it. you say? Now why would i do that? We have you. Hell we got Phil too. Mr Ministry of Magic himself. You know what this could do to him too. By keeping tis i not only ave you I ave you bot. And if you say a word tere will be copies of "Backally Cherry Popping". The menu that will play over and over will be the shot of your face as you let loose and cum all over the cock. so right from the start everyone will go into it knowing.. and i mean KNOWING that you loved every last bit of it."
I don't care what is done to Phil, I hate him, I hate him, I hate him."

She started to bawl uncontrollably. Her little mind could not handle, what she would now facing. He was right it did look like she was loving it & she looked so.. So.. whoreist. But she know, she did not what it, not that way, not like this. But no one would believe her. She was alone & helpless at the mercy of these two monsters.

"So what are you going to do? Please you took so much from me to day, Please, Please don't take my life too. Please, if you MUST took that. Please don't show any one else please."
So does this mean we have you. Also that you will do what we want when we want. Never asking why. Never saying no.

If you don't then this tape will be on video stores everywhere. So meet me. Saturday night Dufftown Inn room 769. don't be late.

Now get the fuck outta here you little cock slut. Your going to star in many more films to come.
Mason leaned back he listened to Ringgus who confindence was overwhelming. Eos sat back on her heals looking from one man to another, trying to figure out what they wanted. He pushed himself from the futton and, looking down at her she looked helpless and week. He looked at her clothes thrown around the rooms, her panties were in shreads, but her skirt and shirt where although a bit wrinkled and streched would easily cover her as she made her way out of the room. When she left Mason would clean the room completely leaving no trace of what happend here, he waited for her to go.
Eos got up onto her feet & ran over to her clothes thrown around the room. She got to her panties that were in shreds. Then to her skirt and shirt. With some luck they where ok. She put them on the best she could. Her hands where shaking & her tears where falling. All she wanted to do was get back to the school & take a long hot bath. She just had to get the feeling of them off of her. She ran to the door & it was locked. She looked back at then with a fearful look on her face.

"I be there, I will!"

The door unlocked & opened. She though the door. It was dark, the party below long over. She slowly want down the steps trying not to fall down them. She put her hands up before her to hind the door out in the dark party room. A small beam of light could be seen coming from under a door on the other side of the room. She ran to it & opened it. It was day light outside & the ally was filled with dark people. She wrapped her arms around herself & ran as fast as she could though the ally. The dark people launched & points at her as she ran.
Old 03-31-2007, 04:55 PM   #10
eos69671

Ok that is all of it, I hope you enjoyed. Some may want to just skip the back story & head right the where the nightmare starts.... Let me know what ya think...