Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-24-2012, 08:25 AM   #21
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

A single slap and you think you can escape me? It is almost funny watching your bare ass squirreling up the cage, and certainly arousing. I leap up and grab your leg at about the knee. Falling, pulling to add my weight, you come crashing back into the ring with an audible thump. I watch your head bounce against the mat, not as bad as it would have been if it was a solid floor, but still a stunning blow.

On top of you, and inside before you can recover, my hands covering your wrists and pinning them above your head, as I pump between your thighs. "Worthless cunt, is this better than a single fuck in alimo?"
Old 01-26-2012, 08:58 PM   #22
Blues574

Blues574 has initial reputation

Kari is grabbed and despite her attempts to kick him off she fails. Terrified and hurting she was again spread apart and entered. He muttered to her and she couldn't answer. "No...Please stop. Ouch." She cried as she was pounded. he called her worthless and used that derogatory term. "You're hurting me!." She tried to squirm away
Blues574 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 07:04 PM   #23
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

She screams, whimpers. Telling me that you are in pain. That the rape hurts. I know this, I want it to. Hands tangling into your golden, bottle blond locks. Yanking on it, dragging you back into me, so my cock can be buried to the hilt inside you. Tongue lapping over your face. "Yes, it does. Take it painfully."
Old 02-21-2012, 08:25 PM   #24
Blues574

The blonde laid under her boss, grimacing towards the roof, pain scorching through her body with lightning speed as he moved in and out of her. His hand found her hair and roughly grabbed it, Kari screamed in pain as he thrust further into her. "OW!" A little known fact was Kari was a virgin. She felt his tongue on her faceandfelt sick to her stomach. "GET OFF!"
Old 02-21-2012, 08:53 PM   #25
the savage
Privileged Member

She is wailing, obviously sickened and in pain. Perfect, teach the little slut what is what. That she was hired for her body and part of the contract, though not written down is that she is to fuck me. At least once. All the other divas swallowed their pride and did it. Each pump is coming quicker than the one before it. The excitement of taking you in front of an audience driving me to greater heights. Knowing I would cum soon. My breath is harsh in your ear, as I whisper, "I'm going to fill you up, you little slut. And the bastards out here are going to cheer when I do." Hand grabbing your breast, rolling it around, no silicone in there. Smiling and biting down on your shoulder.
Old 02-21-2012, 09:02 PM   #26
Blues574

Kari was still in shock as to what was going on, and her crying did not slow down as he kept going. She felt his hand grope her and she slapped it away. Feeling his breath on her neck she tried to crane it away, resulting in the biting upon her shoulder which caused her to scream and flail even more.
Old 02-21-2012, 09:08 PM   #27
the savage
Privileged Member

Even as you slap my hand away, winning that one tiny victory, I release. My cum jetting out, splashing deep inside you. Hands gripping your shoulders and hips, not letting you wiggle away until every last drop has reached as deep inside you as it is going to get. I keep pumping until I soften and slide out, leaving a tiny trail of blood and cum along your thigh and back of your trunks. Patting your ass as I set myself back to rights. The entire thing couldn't have taken more than 20 minutes from you pinning to me cumming. "See if you played along it would have been gentle." Turning and walking backstage, letting her think it is all over.
Old 02-21-2012, 09:12 PM   #28
Blues574

Kari was caught of guard feeling the cum ooze into her. She started squirming trying to get away, but he was too strong. She lay there, sobbing, as he patted her and left. She couldn't help but feel humiliated. She tried to regain composure and ignore the cheers and the fewer jeers of the crowd. She climbed to her feet, sobbing, trying to cover herself up as she pulled up her trunks and climbing out of the ring, barely able to see past the tears that were streaming down her face.
Old 02-21-2012, 09:20 PM   #29
the savage
Privileged Member

I watch on a backstage monitor in complete silence. The crowd reaction is roughly what I thought it would be. Half in shock over the titillating nature of the show, half in an uproar because they got to see a hot woman get used. Sure they never will be sure they saw penetration, but that's all in the mind. The way you stagger back, covering yourself, almost is incredibly arousing. Though I think you will be allowed to reach your dressing room before anything else happens.
Old 02-21-2012, 09:27 PM   #30
Blues574

Kari inched towards her dressing room, desiring a shower, a change of clothes. Feeling the need to release her tears in private. She opened her door and walked in. Locking it behind her she showered, scrubbing her private area, trying to get rid of the feeling that was currently stabbing at her. The feeling of him. She wiped off the blood and his cum, all the while still crying. She got out of the shower and walked to her suitcase, picking out a new outfit. Unfortunately...it still showed skin...it still showed her. It was all she had with her though.

Kari's new outfit:

Old 02-21-2012, 09:38 PM   #31
the savage
Privileged Member

I wait, eying you as you hurried past me. Apparently not even noticing my presence as you bolt straight to the dressing room. I hear the door slam, and the click of the lock. Jingling my keys, every single door in here can be opened simply. Strolling over like I don't have a care in the world. Even stopping to discuss the show with a few of the other performers. Your opponent tonight is staring at me, not quite buying that it was all planned. But I send her away with meaningless phrases. When the key goes in the lock and I open your door, any hopes I had of surprising you in the shower are dashed. Though you are still half naked, since your contract basically forbids clothes. Smiling, I dangle a collar from my hand, in front of your eyes. "Here's the newest piece of your costume." Kicking the door closed behind me. "It marks you as my slave. Put it on, and take the rest of that shit off."
Old 02-21-2012, 09:41 PM   #32
Blues574

Kari hears the door open and close behind her. Her eyes widen, seeing him in the mirror. "No. You got what you fucking wanted. Just leave me alone." She is still staring into the mirror in fear. She didn't want to take her clothes off. Not in front of him. Putting on the collar would be hard enough, truthfully, she didn't want to do either...And would most likely fight it. The shower had instilled a little bit more strength in her.
Old 02-21-2012, 09:45 PM   #33
the savage
Privileged Member

Of course she said no. I didn't really expect anything else. "You said no in the arena. That didn't really seem to help." I drop the collar to the floor and start to walk forward. Advancing steadily, still making sure to keep the door at my back. You'll have to fight past me. "Might as well accept it, I'm going to fuck you again. And again. Until I am bored."
Old 02-21-2012, 10:01 PM   #34
Blues574

Kari watched him step closer then turned around. "..." She wasn't really able to say much. Her eyes widened more if that were possible. "Fine...fine, I'll put it on." She wasn't in the mood for another attack like she had just received. It was best to concede for now.
Old 02-22-2012, 06:03 PM   #35
the savage
Privileged Member

There might have been a flicker of disappointment when she went for the collar. i was sort of looking forward to fighting her, making her put in on. And of course, lashing it just a little too tightly around her throat. But I move on quickly from that. My hands reach out and I take her hips in them. Loving the firm feel of her trim body. "Clothes, you don't wear clothes around me anymore. Take them off and then get on your knees."
Old 02-23-2012, 10:44 PM   #36
Blues574

She pushed his hands away as he placed them on her hips. "N-n-no...." She said silently, almost too scared to speak. She didn't want another episode. Not at all. "Y-you can't make me." He most certainly could, and the doubt that Kari felt, probably could be heard in her voice as she glanced towards the door, looking for a way out.
Old 02-24-2012, 07:47 PM   #37
the savage
Privileged Member

"Oh, I can make you do anything I want. I think I proved that tonight." Hands squeezing once before one comes off your body. Reaching into my pocket, "Or did you forget the feel of my cock tearing into your body." I pull out a leash and snap it onto the collar you so eagerly put on earlier. With a smile I keep a grip on it, sliding my other hand up under the jersey you are wearing. Even as you try to squirm, I cup your breast in my hand. Feeling it, the all natural feel. "Get on your knees and start sucking or it will be months before you are pretty again."
Old 02-24-2012, 08:40 PM   #38
Blues574

She narrowed her eyes at him. "Shut up and get your hands off" She said, not reacting to him groping her aside from a small squirm. "I will not do that. Not for you." Backing away from him, then turning around and bending over her bag, pulling out a stick of eyeliner. "Would you please leave. You got what you wanted. And no more." Kari didn't quite know what was making her feel so strong yet, here she was.
Old 02-24-2012, 09:02 PM   #39
the savage
Privileged Member

More of a reaction to the fondling of your breast than the fact that you now have a leash dangling from a collar around your neck. Even ignoring the fact that it is still in my hand. As you turn away, putting on makeup, tarting yourself back up for me, I give the leash a harsh tug. Pulling you back around, making you stumble into my arms.

Clenching them around your back, fists locking with is other at the small of your back. Pressing, squeezing you against me. Arms trapped at your sides, as I crush you against me. Feeling your breasts pushing against my chest. "That was your last chance to do it willingly. I guess I have to beat what I want out of you."
Old 02-24-2012, 10:11 PM   #40
Blues574

Kari let out a scream as she was pulled back, her make up flying into the air. She looked at him in fear as she started being squeezed. The bear hug pained her and she squirmed. "Let me go!" She moaned in agony, "Ow." She attempted to get an arm loose but was failing. "No! Let me..." She said nothing else but let out a primal scream and was trying to break his arms open.