Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-08-2013, 04:26 AM   #21
finman
Privileged Member

finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to finman

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfectlyformed View Post
In the UK a woman can say "I was drunk" a day or two after the event and then claim rape.

x
Good thing I like my victims...I mean dates...perfectly sober so they feel everything coming to them hehe

But especially with that being the case in the UK, that's more reason I'd spend all my time with you, my dear
finman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 06:24 AM   #22
RoxieCarol

RoxieCarol has initial reputation

Just assume that anything but a very emphatic, sober yes is rape.
You're green...you're green and you're so warm.
RoxieCarol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 09:59 AM   #23
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Scotsman View Post
There's no such thing as British Law either. There's Scottish Law, Nrth Irish Law and English Law..........All totally different legal entities with different laws.
True enough, but that's only cause they're awkward buggers...

Ok, English law, voted for by people who don't need to live under them, says that there is no such thing as consensual non-consent...
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 11:29 AM   #24
NternalStruggles

NternalStruggles Level 2 (200+)NternalStruggles Level 2 (200+)NternalStruggles Level 2 (200+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxieCarol View Post
Just assume that anything but a very emphatic, sober yes is rape.
What if you get a very emphatic, sober yes *to* rape?

Is it still rape? If yes, can it be prosecuted successfully?
Old 05-08-2013, 05:53 PM   #25
phtlc

Location: Right outside your window or perhaps right under your bed, waiting for you to fall asleep
phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyshadow View Post
Hi! I know this might be contradictory but is it rape if you are willing to do it but would rather not?
I think where the line is drawn, presuming the person is old enough to give consent and not in an impaired state is what was communicated. If you say no and the person continues it is rape. If you would rather not do it, but respond positively to the other persons advances it is not rape.
Beavis, I just can't seem to do well with chicks. I joined this Rape Board forum in hopes of meeting that special girl, but every time I meet a girl there who I enjoy being with, who is willing to share her feelings in a mutually supportive relationship...I rape the fucking bitch
phtlc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 05:57 PM   #26
phtlc

Location: Right outside your window or perhaps right under your bed, waiting for you to fall asleep
phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvnlust View Post
From my experience, I've found alcohol is good for loosening inhibitions and permits your innermost desires to come out; but no matter how drunk I've been, I've never been inclined to do something I'm completely repulsed at. Therefore what I've done under the influence was always my decision, even if the booze made the decision a little bit easier; hence the reason for most DUI laws - you have to be held responsible for what you do behind the wheel. So then how can a woman in the UK claim rape, under the influence, especially if she could be conscious of what's going on? Now if drunkenness led to unconsciousness, the inability to stop the rape entirely, or she was clearly saying 'No', I can then see a case.

That's my take on it. Most women I met in bars who consented to go home with had a few drinks before leaving with me. Of course if a girl was staggering drunk, not walking straight and not speaking coherently I would not proceed to leave with her or have sex. To be frank I would actually be turned off by her in that case anyway.
Beavis, I just can't seem to do well with chicks. I joined this Rape Board forum in hopes of meeting that special girl, but every time I meet a girl there who I enjoy being with, who is willing to share her feelings in a mutually supportive relationship...I rape the fucking bitch
phtlc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 05:11 AM   #27
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Quote:
Originally Posted by phtlc View Post
I think where the line is drawn, presuming the person is old enough to give consent and not in an impaired state is what was communicated. If you say no and the person continues it is rape. If you would rather not do it, but respond positively to the other persons advances it is not rape.
I think this will always be a grey area, for example, even though no overt threats have been made, but the woman feels too intimidated to say no, if for instance, the guy has a rep for violence and just has that way of acting. And we all know blokes like him.
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote