Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-07-2012, 11:35 AM   #1
Lindseysmiles

Lindseysmiles Level 1 (100+)Lindseysmiles Level 1 (100+)
Default An Older Rough Brother (18 me 20 him ages)

Before my brother went on a trip, he left me a note saying that he had feeling for me and wanted to date me. He told me that no other girl has ever made him happy and he knows that I never dated so that he knows that i have not yet found someone to love. I know that he liked to really be in charge of his other girlfriends and that he liked to be rough. I struggle with it while he is away, wanting him to be happy but scared to date my brother. For the "rape" part is is more in him convincing me that I need to give him sex and even allow it to be rough to know that I raelly love him. In the end, I decide to send him an email ... if you want to roleplay, please reply to my private message or here as my brother...

Dear Bryan,

I got your note that you left for me before you went away.* I was quite shocked to say the least, but you probably know that.* I am sorry to hear that your other relationships did not work out and that anyone else was able to make you happy.* To be honest, I am not sure how you think I can make you happy ... I have always been your loyal and loving, yet bratty sister!* Remember how I used to tell on you for harassing me ALL THE TIME!! LoL... Those were good times, or maybe they weren't, at least not for you! =)* How many times did you get grounded?* Sorry I am just trying to be funny because I am nervous.* I am replying to a question that I never thought I would have to answer.* You basically poured your heart out in the note and I promise I will never tell anyone what you said.* It is between you and me and has to always stay that way, but you know that.* And that brings me to the point... you and me.*

I love you and I so want you to be happy and I want to help you be happy.* I do not know if I will be a good girlfriend, I am not even sure I was a good sister, but I am willing to trust you with my heart with the hopes that you will care for it as much as I will care for yours.* I hope you can accept that this will take some real getting used to for me.* You (and do not deny this) like to be REAL bossy.* I have to learn to respect that and accept that.* I have to learn to trust you even though I can't tattle on you anymore (lol).* I also want to still be your sister.* I know that will make things weirder, especially for me, but I hope you can accept that.* Can you accept that this will be hard for me?* Can you accept that while I will do whatever is needed to help make you happy, much of it will be uncomfortable for me at first.* I am willing to work through that if you are willing to not be turned off or away by it.*

So if all is good, where do we go from here?* How do we keep it to ourselves?* How do I respect your bossiness when mom and dad are around or when we are at home?* Where do we even start?* I may have answered your questions, but there are so many more swirling in my mind right now.

Love,
Lindsey
Lindseysmiles is offline   Reply With Quote