Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-30-2006, 02:52 AM   #101
persiangurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Priam
I would just like to say that losing your virginity late in life is by no means a signal of an efeminate man, nor of a total loser. It just means that an individual knows particular styles of masturbation that the rest of you can only dream about. And no, I'm not going to tell you what they are.

As for this nasty little flame war you've all started, I think I've seen more copasetic arguments offered by grade school students. Now stop it; you're acting like purile children when you should be acting like mature rapists and victims. Someone started this thread to ask a question, so let's be polite and return it to its original intent.

Unless you want to attack me (and I would hate to get pwned).
did u just admit to sucking ur own dick
Old 04-30-2006, 04:08 AM   #102
Emily Johnson
Opinionated Bitch

Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Emily Johnson Send a message via Yahoo to Emily Johnson
Default What comes around goes around!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack
I'm betting you're thinking about PG when you fuck Emily because, let's face it, how else could you keep it up?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Johnson
Just for that our date is off! You ain't getting anything from this pussy!

Maybe I'll call your house when the wife is home too, and let her know some things. Or maybe you lied about the wife? Will your mommy answer?

And one thing I know for sure, PG is way too hot for you! She'll eat your sorry arse alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack
Emily? Go for it. Since your man is all about calling people out, I call you out right now. I have never communicated with your sorry ass in my life. So now you claim to be able to call my house? Well, shit, go ahead. In fact, post the number here for all to see. Of course, your lies are as ugly as your ass, and (like your man) you aint got shit worth talking about.
LOL! You are quite right, and I've never met your sorry ass either. But you seemed to think you knew me well enough to imply I would shrivel cock!

So you just got some just deserts tossed back. You started it Mister, and if you can't stand the heat stay the hell out of the kitchen.

What's the matter, did I strike a little too close to home with the wife and/or mommy references? So sorry baby. Don't cry.

And if you can't handle me, you sure as hell can't handle PG. She eats little boys like you for breakfast.
Emily Johnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2006, 04:47 AM   #103
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Whow.
What the hell is wrong with you guys ?
Why having to fight about someone having a dick or a pussy and be good or bad in bed and be fucking handsome or ugly ?

You know what ? I am a fucking 34 years old virgin man !! That's actually why I did that thread. But the difference between you and I is that I don't feel no shame about it. Is sex twisting your mind so bad that the only satisfaction you have in life is to get close to the 'perfect lover' stereotype ? You sound like you are almost ready to kill somemone for that.

I think I'll always make sure my dick remains a 'pissing' device without getting me pissed off so bad.

snale
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2006, 04:52 AM   #104
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Being a thirty four year old virgin is a shame you should keep to yourself! Just like your wrinkled french ass!!!
somedude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2006, 06:02 AM   #105
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

People, don't make me go UN on your asses and write hundreds of futile posts telling you to chill out and be civil to each other!

Last edited by menace; 04-30-2006 at 02:19 PM.
menace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2006, 10:01 PM   #106
Route66

Route66 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Route66 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Route66 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Route66 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Route66 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Route66 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Route66 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Route66 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Route66 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Route66 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Route66 Send a message via Yahoo to Route66

Wow! I'm feelin the lurve inthe room...it's almost like being back in yahell chatrooms...all we need is a racist,a self-righteous bible basher, a booter and a few thousand bots and we're there!
And to Shysnale,if you are a 34 year old virgin then thats it....youre a virgin,male and 34.....not any of the shitty statements made about you by some very heartless individuals.
grm...kill this damn thread...it took me half a bleedin hour to read it!
Route66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2006, 11:10 PM   #107
Grm
Banned

Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Thoughts on this thread

Well I try not to do things in a rush, its been a busy weekend for me, a Bank Holiday, lots of nice things to get on with in the real world, so finally I've managed to read all this thread. I'm sorry Shysnale that your thread got a little off topic. I have considered splitting the off topic posts to my new 'sin bin', but then I thought, 'what the hell, let it run'. Some of you have critisised the way I don't come down on these 'flame wars' as they seem to be called now. [ I notice that most of this criticism seems to be from members who normaly frequent another rape forum ]. Let me re-state my philosophy of 'innkeeping'

Building the board membership, encouraging more posts, treating members as adults and as little interference as possible. I don't believe in censorship, as adults we all have the choice, to read or not to read and up to now I havn't had to ban anyone [ except ounce by mistake ]. As the godfather said 'I always try reasoning first'.

Laid back
Grm
ps, now get back to your flame war children
Grm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 04:55 AM   #108
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Route66
Wow! I'm feelin the lurve inthe room...it's almost like being back in yahell chatrooms...all we need is a racist,a self-righteous bible basher, a booter and a few thousand bots and we're there!
And to Shysnale,if you are a 34 year old virgin then thats it....youre a virgin,male and 34.....not any of the shitty statements made about you by some very heartless individuals.
grm...kill this damn thread...it took me half a bleedin hour to read it!
Shysnale was hearltess when he posted a picture of his wrinkled ass! With an ass that nasty no wonder he's a virgin!
Old 05-01-2006, 02:27 PM   #109
cleanfun4all

It will be interesting to see how GRM's approach to "innkeeping" plays out. My apporach is, I'm all for treating people like adults, as long as they act like adults. This little flame war was the net equivalent of a grade school food fight. Fortunate for all involved that GRM is the innkeeper and not me. If I were, the person who got this shit storm going in the first place would no longer be a member and several others would have been warned.

Duncan, here's something you might want to keep in mind. I used to be an occasional visitior to a pleasant enough board that was devoted to fans of a certain singer. I wasn't on there much and I don't think I ever posted anything, but as I said, it was a pleasant board as well as a nice source of information. That is until a handful of members and a troll or two decided to turn it into a non-stop shit fest. Nobody could post anything without someone going "persian" on them. That board died a slow death because of handful of bored fuckwits and an owner/moderator who didn't want to step on any toes.

For what it's worth Duncan, if it had been my call, I wouldn't have banned you on the other board. But there are others who've gotten the boot that my only thought was, good fucking ridance. Some of them, persiangurl and gen patton come to mind, are now active here, without having in anyway modified the behavior that led to their being banned elsewhere.

What happens here is your decision of course, but I think you'll find that the people who enjoy the "fun" of a good flame war are a small minority.
Old 05-01-2006, 03:09 PM   #110
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

The thing is that no one on here is a general troll. Some of us have running fueds that others sometimes jump into. Others just can't pass up the opurtunity to give hell to somebody when they have it coming. Some of us fall into all three categories!
Old 05-01-2006, 03:13 PM   #111
Grm
Banned

Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleanfun4all
It will be interesting to see how GRM's approach to "innkeeping" plays out. My apporach is, I'm all for treating people like adults, as long as they act like adults. This little flame war was the net equivalent of a grade school food fight. Fortunate for all involved that GRM is the innkeeper and not me. If I were, the person who got this shit storm going in the first place would no longer be a member and several others would have been warned.

Duncan, here's something you might want to keep in mind. I used to be an occasional visitior to a pleasant enough board that was devoted to fans of a certain singer. I wasn't on there much and I don't think I ever posted anything, but as I said, it was a pleasant board as well as a nice source of information. That is until a handful of members and a troll or two decided to turn it into a non-stop shit fest. Nobody could post anything without someone going "persian" on them. That board died a slow death because of handful of bored fuckwits and an owner/moderator who didn't want to step on any toes.

For what it's worth Duncan, if it had been my call, I wouldn't have banned you on the other board. But there are others who've gotten the boot that my only thought was, good fucking ridance. Some of them, persiangurl and gen patton come to mind, are now active here, without having in anyway modified the behavior that led to their being banned elsewhere.

What happens here is your decision of course, but I think you'll find that the people who enjoy the "fun" of a good flame war are a small minority.
Thank you for your post Jamie, your opinions are always welcome here, as of course are all other members' opinions. No one is going to get banned on Rapeboard for disagreeing with me, [ as you invariably seem to do .]
sanguine
Grm
Grm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 01:27 AM   #112
cleanfun4all

Do we have a rule against bumping ancient threads?

I honestly don't know, but I happened across this thread, while looking for something else and I thought I'd dig it up as a wonderful example of the old RB.
Old 02-15-2008, 11:39 PM   #113
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysnale View Post
Girls,

Would you have a particular pleasure in giving a virgin his first orgasm ?
Do you think it is some kind of a 'unique experience' to lead a man through his discovery of pleasure ?

Are you dreaming of a man staring at you with the eyes of a baby while you are carressing his body ? Would you be excited by the idea of having the privilege to mark his mind forever with your body ?
wow this thread IS ancient!

hmmmmm....

only if it were a grown ass man of course, like over the age of 25.

I have this particular fantasy where I'm stranded in a jungle and a "wild man" who has never seen a woman comes across me....and well...you know what happens next.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 01:43 PM   #114
SecretObsession
Passion's Playtoy

SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysnale View Post
Girls,

Would you have a particular pleasure in giving a virgin his first orgasm ?
Would you be excited by the idea of having the privilege to mark his mind forever with your body ?
YES!!! Definitely a young guy, under 19. Oh yeah!!! It's the only scenario I fantasize about where I'm the aggressor.
SecretObsession is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 07:15 AM   #115
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

SO goes tigress!!

Sounds hot!