Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-30-2008, 02:24 PM   #21
perfectlyformed
Living Sextoy

perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

This kind of thing happens to me a fair bit. Living in London I use the underground to get around and on a packed carrage I will invairabley be felt up or touched in some way.

However although this isn't the nice kind of attention that girls like I will admit to being turned on by it quite alot.

But just a note to the guys....don't try it with just any girl....you might get a slap....at best

x
-- Fear is a four letter word. So is rape, fuck, knot, anal, hump, nuts, lick, clit shag, blow, bend, hard, deep, cunt, slut, bang, tits, dick, oral, used, easy, suck, cock, arse, slap, hold, fist and gang.

So all the good ones basically.....

x
perfectlyformed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 08:18 PM   #22
donnalee_s
almost gone

donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

think I might start taking public transportation..to save gas
you know...not to have my pantyless short skirt body
groped and fingered in a public venue...not that....
donnalee_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 09:09 AM   #23
FieryButterfly

FieryButterfly has initial reputation
Send a message via MSN to FieryButterfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfectlyformed View Post
This kind of thing happens to me a fair bit. Living in London I use the underground to get around and on a packed carrage I will invairabley be felt up or touched in some way.

However although this isn't the nice kind of attention that girls like I will admit to being turned on by it quite alot.

But just a note to the guys....don't try it with just any girl....you might get a slap....at best

x
I live in a big city, but in another part of the world and the same happens. Though, not every time. Sometimes when I take the bus, and it's packed tighter than sardines, nothing will happen. Then, there's other times when multiple guys decide to get handsy. Most of the time though........I honestly get turned on by it......except for when the guys do wierder stuff, like trying to stick a finger up my bum. That, I do not like in any situation. Hell, if you want to do anything to my ass, then fucking GRAB it. I always enjoy a good grope.^_^

Also, I don't know if it's due to the city or guys around here..........but most the gropers tend to be older men. I'm 25 and have never had anyone around my age try and grope me in a bus or some such. Then again, I hardly see anyone around my age riding the bus.
FieryButterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 12:11 PM   #24
ezzdx
Banned

ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FieryButterfly View Post
but most the gropers tend to be older men. I'm 25 and have never had anyone around my age try and grope me in a bus or some such. Then again, I hardly see anyone around my age riding the bus.
What's this place!?
ezzdx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 12:16 PM   #25
FieryButterfly

I'm just going to say a big city. A well known one too, kind of in the south west. Don't really like to reveal much at all about where I live..........Yea......call me paranoid if you want. I do only see a few guys around my age whenever I ride the bus. I'll see little bitty annoying kiddies, and older, middle aged men and women all the time. But, out of......like the last 3 times I've ended up riding the bus, I've only seen two guys around my age. It could just be pure coincidence and I just miss them, or maybe it's the neighborhood or some such, I'm not really sure..........Maybe I just have some sort of vibe that attracts older perverts over young perverts.^_^

Also, should edit what I said a bit. I should've said I hardly see any guys around my age, rather than anyone at all. There's usually a couple of girls that look about around my age that ride the bus when I do.
Old 06-05-2008, 12:30 PM   #26
ezzdx
Banned

ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)

Surely you don't have to tell us your place,I just wondered what's this place that most people are over 25 years old.
ezzdx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 12:37 PM   #27
FieryButterfly

Well, that's about as much as I can tell you that may explain why there seems to be so many middle aged and older people that ride the bus. I'm leaning towards pure coincidence........or that I attract older pervs.^_^ But, I've had my fair share of young pervs. Mostly in the form of the annoying kids of the neighborhood trying to peep on me through the windows when I get dressed in my room, or take a shower. They also do.......I think cat calls is the word for it. Whatever it's called where I walk by or something, and they make sexual comments. And these damn kids are freaking vulgar. They sure don't hold back when they feel the need to comment on what they want to do to me.
Old 06-05-2008, 04:55 PM   #28
Niceideas
Banned

Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)
Send a message via MSN to Niceideas

I honestly don't think I could grope some woman on a bus or train. I'd be totally unlucky and get the one that screams for help etc.

I think perverts like this are wierd as fuck, they are brave enough to cop a feel in a public place but often (not every groper of course) are to scared to talk to girls and date them. There's this kid at my uni who's weird as fuck and he's a total loser. He groped some woman in the lift not long after he'd started, and loads of girls say he follows them around etc. All the girls i'm friends with are either afraid of him, digusted by him or pity him.
Niceideas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 05:35 PM   #29
FieryButterfly

Yea. There's girls around their age that also live in the neighborhood. They all dislike the little group of these guys. Apparently, at school and what not, they're the kinds of guys that think they're big badasses, but in reality, are quite pathetic. It's a little group of like 5 or 6 boys. It's certainly quite wierd to hear a little 12 year boy say, and I quote "Man, if I had the chance, I wouldn't tap that ass.......I'd fucking HAMMER it." Around the neighborhood and at school, they're all talk. They say all this crap to me, but never followed me on their bikes or anything to keep doing there little comments. It's pretty much the same at their school. They talk a big game, but never back anything up.

Though, there is one thing I find funny. Two of the boys think by secretly acting sweet and mature, that I'm just gonna lay back, spread my legs, and let these kids that are half my age just pound me. The two will send me corny crap, like candy and flowers and when I use one of IM programs, they've somehow found out my screenname, and when I get on, will do their best to sound so sweet and mature and lovable. While I'm not really the most trusting person to people I don't know, I am someone who's open to being friends with just about anyone. So, if those kids were actually genuinely being nice, I might......stressing MIGHT, actually do friendly stuff, like actually talk to them like a normal person, rather than tell them off. But, with these idiots, I find it more likely it's just one of their vain attempts to get in my pants. Ain't the first time. Hell, they're like characters on some old timey tv show. You know, always cooking up these stupid little plans that they think are genious, only to have them fail miserably. But here, it's not something innocent.....it's them trying to get me into bed.
Old 06-06-2008, 01:00 AM   #30
Jasmine
Privileged Member

Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beardy View Post
That´s the point. Did I go too far allowing my fantasies became real? I don´t know the answer. I´m confused about my feelings.
Beardy, are you confused about your feelings or are you confused about what you think you should be feeling? Is there guilt because you feel you should have stopped it and because you enjoyed it?

It was a private moment, no one knew but the two of you; similar to being groped on the dance floor.

If you enjoyed it, great! If he seeks you out again....what will you do?

BTW, I think it's hot!
Jasmine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 10:19 AM   #31
FieryButterfly

Yea, I'm not sure anyone can really give you an answer. Noone can really tell you how to feel. Some people might say you went too far, while some people will say that you didn't at all. It's just their own view points. So, I guess only you can really answer the question. As I've said in my previous posts, I've been groped on the bus multiple times. My personal experience was that the first few times, I would not let anything happen. But, as time went on, I got turned on by the shameful excitement and just started to let it happen, always enjoying it. Unless I'm in a particularly bad mood, everytime I get groped on the bus......I'll just let it happen. But, there are some thing that do cause me to stop it. Such as, a few times, guys have tried to unbutton and unzip my jeans. Not sure why they do it.......but I always stop it right then and there. Dry humping is another thing I'll stop. When they start grinding up against my butt, I'll do what I can to stop it. You know, stuff like that.
Old 06-06-2008, 03:17 PM   #32
thebarber69
Privileged Member

thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to thebarber69

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnalee_s View Post
think I might start taking public transportation..to save gas
you know...not to have my pantyless short skirt body
groped and fingered in a public venue...not that....
What town, and were, I'll be there...heh heh heh
Old 06-06-2008, 08:09 PM   #33
donnalee_s
almost gone

donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

uh-uh thebarber
nice try though!
Old 06-06-2008, 08:18 PM   #34
RLA68
Banned

RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Come on donnalee_s we can car pool. Us boyz will even do the driving for you if you catch my drift my sweet mega hottie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebarber69 View Post
What town, and were, I'll be there...heh heh heh
RLA68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 08:24 PM   #35
donnalee_s
almost gone

you're getting that Magic Bus...with the windows
tinted over...and just a select clientel for riders????
Old 06-06-2008, 08:31 PM   #36
RLA68
Banned

RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I am always selective, only hotties and hotter hotties.

You obviously know my ride. Just got the shocks fixed again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnalee_s View Post
you're getting that Magic Bus...with the windows
tinted over...and just a select clientel for riders????
Old 06-06-2008, 08:35 PM   #37
thebarber69
Privileged Member

thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to thebarber69

Oh...donnalee...you just deflated my bubble...

Well got a van with out windows...
Old 06-06-2008, 09:35 PM   #38
RLA68
Banned

Chi-your welcomed to ride my magic bus. Not transportation for the public only the select few. I'll make sure you don't get just touched by some guys...
Old 06-07-2008, 12:09 AM   #39
SecretObsession
Passion's Playtoy

SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niceideas View Post
I honestly don't think I could grope some woman on a bus or train. I'd be totally unlucky and get the one that screams for help etc.

I think perverts like this are wierd as fuck, they are brave enough to cop a feel in a public place but often (not every groper of course) are to scared to talk to girls and date them. There's this kid at my uni who's weird as fuck and he's a total loser. He groped some woman in the lift not long after he'd started, and loads of girls say he follows them around etc. All the girls i'm friends with are either afraid of him, digusted by him or pity him.

I agree that guys who go around with the intention of groping women are nasty sicko's. But a guy who has just happens to have the opportunity and takes advantage of me... ummmm the situation, makes me so fuckin' horny

And I also have found that a lot of groping goes on where there is a lot of drinking crowded night clubs, wild parties, concerts...
SecretObsession is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 12:24 AM   #40
RLA68
Banned

I would be happy to save you from the horror of groping by offering the services of my magic bus and all the immentities inside.

I could take you to much safer spots than those dangerous night clubs or wild parties or even conerts all should be outlawed...