Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-23-2008, 07:48 PM   #1
Underwise

Underwise Level 7 (700+)Underwise Level 7 (700+)Underwise Level 7 (700+)Underwise Level 7 (700+)Underwise Level 7 (700+)Underwise Level 7 (700+)Underwise Level 7 (700+)
Default (Don't open this thread. Start at the thread Stephanie Stevens)

(Don't open this thread. Start at the thread Stephanie Stevens)
http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=18116

With tears in her eyes, Stephanie reluctantly opened her mouth. The man smirked and roughly grabbed her hair. Ramming his cock forward, he began face raping her, violently pushing as far as he could. Several times she gagged, and the fact that his cock was in her mouth was enough to make her shake. The situation was only made worse when she felt the man’s pants from behind rub against her. She could feel his erection as well, and she shuddered. It didn’t take the man to cum in her mouth. She began gagging, but the man quickly closed her mouth.
“Swallow.” He commanded.
The taste of his cum was worse than anything she could imagine, and realizing that it would only be worse if she let it linger, she swallowed. The aftertaste turned out to be even worse.
“T-there.” Stephanie almost sobbed. “You got what you wanted. Please, let me go.”
“Not yet.” The man behind her said. “That got me off. It’s my turn.”
“No!” Stephanie screamed, trying to pull away. “You said!”
“Shut up!” the man in front of her slapped her.
Stephanie whimpered. She was now facing the other man’s cock. She wanted to get away, but she couldn’t, and this man turned out to be even worse. He didn’t even wait for her to open her mouth, he simply pulled on her hair until she screamed and forced himself in. He lasted much longer as well, and when he let his load off, Stephanie began crying. The man slapped her again.
“Shut up!” He almost shouted.
Stephanie tried to quiet down. Sobs were still escaping though.
“Let me go.” She almost whispered.
“Can’t do that.” One of the men said. She couldn’t tell the difference between them.
“You’re coming with us.”
“But,” the man was eyeing her, “she is a pretty thing. Maybe we could have a bit more fun?”
“We have our orders.” The other man said. “We need to go.”
“But look at her! She’s just begging to be fucked!”
“Well.” The man seemed to be thinking.
Stephanie closed her eyes, praying for the nightmare to end.

Do the men have more fun with Stephanie or do they leave?
Old 11-23-2008, 10:01 PM   #2
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

If this is the men’s last chance to have at her by all means they should have some more fun, but if they will have another opportunity to play with her once they get her to where they are taking her, they should go before Ma or Pa get home.
jwham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 10:03 PM   #3
Underwise

Underwise Level 7 (700+)Underwise Level 7 (700+)Underwise Level 7 (700+)Underwise Level 7 (700+)Underwise Level 7 (700+)Underwise Level 7 (700+)Underwise Level 7 (700+)

Well, why don't you write a thread? I'd be glad to see your opinion and writing on the issue.
Old 11-23-2008, 10:57 PM   #4
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Looking at the pretty little blonde at their feet the man relented, saying, “Ok but not here it’s much to risky” and he reached down cuffing her hands behind her back with a pair of handcuffs, “I know of a place we can take her where we’ll have all the time we need for her to beg us for a good fucking without worry of being interrupted, before we take her to join her school mate Britney” his partner grinning and nodding in agreement saying, “I’ll get the van” while his partner was pulling the van around the man in black with Stephanie pulled her to her feet by her hair, and standing behind her put his blade up to her throat warning her, “When he pulls up with the van I want you to move your ass toward it quickly without giving me any trouble Bitch! If you try and slow me down or draw attention to us I’ll cut you from ear to ear do you understand me?” Stephanie mind was racing, she didn’t want to go with these men, but at the same time she knew they would take her to where Britney was, “I ask you if you understood Bitch!” the man harshly said in her ear while jerking her head by her hair, “Yes … yes I understand” she said as the van rolled up in front of the house, “Then move your ass cunt!”

Stephanie couldn’t tell where she was being taken from the back of the van, but after roughly 20 minutes the van started to slow, she could tell it took a sharp left and after traveling a short distance it made a sharp right, she could hear the sounds of water splashing against breakers and hear seagulls, they had to be at the docks she thought to herself, then the sound of a door going up, then the van moved a short distance and the door could be heard going back down again, the door of the van slid open and the two men in black drug her out of the van, into a warehouse, although by sight she couldn’t tell them apart she knew the voice of the man she had kicked in the balls telling her, “Now I’m really going to make you squeal little girl!” …….

If you like it you can take it from there, I loved your storyline; it’s a real good read.
jwham is offline   Reply With Quote