Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-28-2006, 02:22 AM   #1
Pandoras_Atrophy

Pandoras_Atrophy has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Pandoras_Atrophy
Exclamation "Taken" Pt.1

“Taken”

Written by: Pandora

Lexi grew up in a strict household. Daddy was a long time preacher at one of the cities most popular, predominantly white Catholic churches and Mama was a teacher St. Mary’s, the private school that she had attended her whole life. Since both of her parents were considered prominent and respectful figures in the community , Lexi was expected to be a model citizen in their eyes. No boyfriends. No going out on weeknights. Straight A’s. No television programs that went beyond a “G” rating. Nothing but the very best for their little princess.

Her father had recently given quite a few speeches about the importance of Pro-Life, speaking at several private functions of the exceeding dangers of teenage sex, unforgivable sin, and the murderous trials of those that dared to enter into an abortion clinic. He had even, on occasion, been present at the clinic with others like himself, holding picket signs and jeering at anyone who went in or out.

Lexi came home from school that Friday night, thankful she had finished her homework for the weekend in her seventh period study hall. The evening went as it usually did. They finished dinner and Lexi went up to her room where she took a shower and slipped into her frilly two piece pajama set, curling herself under the warm comforter of her four poster fairytale bed and drifting into a peaceful sleep, awaiting a weekend to relax. What she got, however, was not what she was expecting.

Lexi was roughly gagged, wristbound and blindfolded before she ever fully awoke to the reality of what was taking place. Her cries were muffled against the gag and she thrashed hard against her unseen captor as her fear began to set in, but it was a futile effort since her tiny 98lb frame was no match for the large figure that had picked her up and easily laid her over his shoulder. She kicked her legs frantically as she felt a hand covering her mouth and nose. That was the last thing she remembered.

The girl awoke to find herself in what appeared at first glance to be her own room.. Had she dreamt it? No...Three of the four walls were exactly as her room normally was, but in front of the bed, where the fourth wall would have been, was a huge full length mirror,. She shook her head slowly back and forth and squinted her eyes at the pounding headache that was pulsating behind her eyes.
It wasn’t until she pushed the covers back off her legs that she realized that she was chained to the bed by her ankle. The poor girl began to cry as she pulled violently at the restraint, all the while screaming for someone, anyone, to help her. No one came. For what seemed like hours, Lexi lay trapped on her bed, curled fetal and sobbing .

Meanwhile, on the other side of the mirror, was her hero. Her Daddy. There was also another man standing beside him and several other men operating cameras that were pressed up to the two way glass. The man to his immediate side was dark skinned, tall, at least 6”7’, easily 250 lbs and completely muscle. The black man turned to Lexi’s Daddy and in a deep and forceful tone said, “You know what you need to do. Now go.” Lexis Daddy nodded his head reluctantly and knocked on the door to Lexi’s psuedo room.

“Please help me!”, the girl cried at the knock desperately. As her Daddy entered, her heart soared, finally convinced he’d take her away from this place. “Daddy!” , she called to him, but he remained silent as he advanced on the girl.

Lexi’s tear brimmed eyes looked at him perplexingly. “Daddy?”, she asked him now, sensing something was wrong. Her Daddy eyes weren’t at all soft and warm like they usually were, instead had been replaced by a vacant expression and cold stares. He moved across the room and stood at the foot of her bed. “Take off your clothing Alexia.” He commanded her sternly.

Lexi furrowed her brow at the strange command, maybe this was part of his plan to take her out of this place. She started in, “Daddy! please! We have to get out of here, Where are we? Why do you want me to take off my clothes? Why am I locked up? Have I been bad? I don’t understand....what's going on? Where’s Mama? The barrage of questions poured from the little girl’s mouth and seemed to pass right by her father. “Shh”, he told her. “The sooner you do as I tell you, the sooner we can go home okay, baby? Now please, be a good girl.”

This wasn’t right and Lexi knew it, but if it meant she could go home, she would do anything. She uneasily slipped her nightshirt up over her head and let it fall beside her. Her father looked down on her and nodded , “good girl”, he told her and she offered him a weak smile. “Now the pants Lex.” Lexi shifted forward so that she could easily pull the pajama pants down around her creamy white bottom, exposing her pink panties with the tiny bow in the front. She pulled the pajamas down off of her legs but because the chain was still on her ankle, she couldnt take them off completely and they remained wrapped in the metal links. “Can we go home now, Daddy?” she asked him, crossing her arms modestly over her tiny A-cups.

“Soon Lexi, Now take off your panties.” Lexi was confused, “But I’ll have nothing left to cover myself...” she protested. “DO AS YOU ARE TOLD!” , He had raised his voice at her. He never yelled at her and this frightened the girl who began to cry again. She sniffled and rubbed the fresh tears from her eyes before slipping the panties down past her thighs and pulling one leg free, leaving them around her ankle with the pajama bottoms.

He watched her now, naked before him, crying, vulnerable, trembling. Normally he would have protected her. Kept her safe. He fondly remembered the blue eyed, black haired little girl he had kissed goodnight before all of this happened. He shook his head, putting the image of innocence out of his mind. He had no choice now and for some reason, seeing his daughter this way was rousing his cock from slumber as it became evident by the tightening bulge in his pants.

Behind the mirror, the big black man watched with intrigue as the men working the cameras panned the scene. This was his game now. His rules. Lexi and her family were the game pieces in which he could do with as he pleased. If Lexi’s Daddy didn’t comply with his orders, all of them would suffer. Well, They were all going to suffer for Daddy’s ignorance anyway, but why ruin the fun?

Lexi watched her father as he began to unbutton the front of his shirt, shrugging it off his lean body and watching it fall to the floor around his feet. He then unbuttoned the top of his jeans, unzipping the fly and pulling them down. He slid his boxers down as well and stepped out of both. Lexi stared at his member in disbelief and curiosity, as she’d never seen anything like it. She was amazed as it began to stiffen, standing outward from his body. “I...don’t understand, Daddy. Why are we taking off our clothes? When can we go home?”

Her father didn’t say anything now. No consoling words to calm her. Nothing. Instead he crawled onto the end of her bed and with a strong hand, pushed her chest back so that she fell into the pillows where he held her. Her panic was rising. “Daddy, stop! what are you doing?”

He didn’t stop though. It was as if he were ignoring her now. He didn't even look her in the eyes, he just moved his body over hers. She pressed her hands against his shoulders, trying to push him back, new tears filling those baby blue eyes and spilling onto her cheeks.

He moved his hand from her chest to force her arms over her head where he held both tiny wrists easily in one hand. His other hand caressed her tear stained cheek for a moment before moving down to position the head of his cock against the soft lips of her labia. “NO DADDY!”, his girl cried frantically from beneath him. “PLEASE! I want my Mama! Where is my Mama?”, she sobbed.

Again, he ignored her and leaned into the girl, pushing the head hard against the entrance of her dry untouched hole. As she felt him beginning to rock in and out of her, she screamed as he pressed painfully against the thin membrane of her hymen. She was shaking her head and gasping for air between her shrill cries.
Her Daddy laid his body down on hers, the side of his face touching the side of hers, and the man of god closed his eyes tightly. He felt her entire body convulse beneath him as he tore her open and she howled a primal shriek just as he rammed only three quarters of his 8 and a half inch shaft violently into her. He grunted into her ear as the blood of her virginity lubricated the rough passage to give way to quick frictionless strokes.

At the pinnacle of her pain, Lexi lost her conscious self, but it was probably for the best. For the moment, her silence was welcomed and it made it easier for him to fuck her at his own pace.

He slid his dick out of her and then slammed it fully to the back of her cunt until he felt himself breaking past her second sphincter and into her womb. He moaned loudly as it gripped tightly around his head and he pulled back and rammed himself into her again.

The girls body just moved lifelessly beneath him, Her nearly flat tits jiggled against his chest and her head lay to the side with her pouty lips parted just slightly. She was beautiful this way.

He shifted his body so that he was on his knees and he lifted the girl’s legs, holding them over his shoulders. He leaned over her again, and drove his cock deeply into her, pulling out with a wet plop.
He did it again, faster. It was only a minute or so in this position that he forced his entirety up the tight cunt and unloaded his hot, thick load into her.

He panted while he kept himself inside her, his sweat dripping into her little body beneath him. As he felt himself began to soften he pulled his blood and cum coated prick out of his only daughter’s wrecked pussy.

She began to stir and he looked pleadingly at the mirror.

A deep voice came from an intercom system installed in the ceiling. “Don’t stop now. You’ve made a mess and you will make it her job to clean it up...unless of course you’d rather we show your wife what you’ve done.”

Lexi shifted again as she began to awaken. She moaned painfully and opened her eyes to see her father standing over her bloodied mound. Her voice trembled as she asked him, “Daddy...why?”

“When would this nightmare end?”, he wondered to himself. Fine. If he wanted a show then that’s exactly what he was going to get. Then he would let them all go...that was the deal right?

“Open your mouth Lex.” He commanded his daughter as he roughly wrapped his fist in her hair, pulling her up off the pillow and shoving his sticky cock into her face. “Suck it clean Alexia. No crying. It only makes it harder to breathe.”

Lexi grabbed at the hand in her hair as she struggled to find her balance. She finally settled herself, sitting up on her legs, with her hands between her knees. Her crystal blue depths clouded with fear as she looked at the length of her father’s cruel wand.

He pressed the head hard against her perfect lips and she reluctantly opened her mouth slowly and just wide enough to accommodate his thickness. The hand in her hair held tight to the back of her skull and he began to fuck her doll like face.

To be continued...
Pandoras_Atrophy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 02:35 AM   #2
Pandoras_Atrophy

Pandoras_Atrophy has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Pandoras_Atrophy

This is the first story that has ever made it out of my sick little head and into the public eye so please, be gentle. It's my first time.

Yeah nevermind. Who am I kidding? I never like to take it gently. What do you guys think? Should I add a part 2 to my dark inkling or what? I have to warn you though, it gets much much worse from here on in...or maybe better depending on your perspective...hmmm. I need feedback!
Old 11-28-2006, 07:06 AM   #3
ynyn

ynyn Level 4 (400+)ynyn Level 4 (400+)ynyn Level 4 (400+)ynyn Level 4 (400+)ynyn Level 4 (400+)
Send a message via Yahoo to ynyn

Finally decided to post it here,huh?I'll say it again...excellent story!!!Very original and HOT!

Old 11-28-2006, 11:25 PM   #4
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You know what? I totally loved it. The "daddy" thing is really hot. I think its perfect like it is....
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote