Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-23-2007, 02:23 PM   #81
drmephisto

"Very well," I say shutting it off, and reactivating the tape recorder. "Allright it's off, start talking," I say my face expressing impatients.
Old 04-23-2007, 09:12 PM   #82
Jasmine
Privileged Member

Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"I try to catch my breath and recover from the machine. The protocols require retinal scan as well as voice identification which includes a voice stress analysis. That is just to get onto the elevator. Once on the 29th floor, there is a guard who must give visual identification before allowing anyone to enter the next level. The next level requires a full body scan and requires the person to wear an lab jump suit. The password for the door is changed on a rotating bases on odd days. The code for today is football777." I tell him in almost one long breath.
Jasmine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 02:15 PM   #83
drmephisto

"SHIELA!" I yell at the door. It opens and in walks an attractive young woman who stands at the chair looking down at you. "Like looking into a mirror Doctor, isn't it?" I say noticing your astounded expression. "You know her Doctor, this is Shiela, the young lady who seduced your assistant Mr. Baynes," I say as I hold her by the waist. "Oh but my, you were having all the fun Craig interogating this lovely lady, I don't think I would have taken as long," she says looking at you with evil adoring eyes. "You see, I spared you being "debriefed" by Shiela so she could prepare to be you. While you were unconsious, we copied your retina print onto contact lenses that she is wearing, fingerprint tabs for those systems; shame on you for leaving those out of the information you gave us; and a hidden digital voice replicator for the voice print; the only thing we needed was the password and you gave that a little to quickly," I say this all as I circle the chair you are secured to while Shiela stares at your naked body. "Shiela, get prepared," I say to her seeing that her presence is making you very uncomfortable. "You know I adore her, but she is a sadist of the highest order and enjoys interrigating women as much, if not more, than men, I am afraid though that she looses her perspective as she works though and lets her pleasure overtake her duty," I say as I keep pacing around you but turn to focus on you squarely. "If that password is incorrect and I find that she has been captured because you gave an incorrect password, something awful will happen to you that will result in your not experianceing anything again," I say as I reach for the vibrator knob. "You did give me the correct password, didn't you?"
Old 04-24-2007, 09:55 PM   #84
Jasmine
Privileged Member

Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I look at the woman who looks like my twin sister. I can't believe it. The resources of this man astounds me. I look at him and nod, "Yes". I had to tell him and I can't believe that I am a traitor to my country.
Old 04-25-2007, 10:52 AM   #85
drmephisto

"Proceed Shiela, time is short so move quickly, call me if you run into a problem," I say as I kiss her passionatly. She heads out to complete her mission. "And now we wait, if you have given me proper information, you will be a free woman within a couple of hours, if not what has happened to you today will be like a walk in the park compared to how you will suffer before I comply with your plea for me to kill you to alleviate your suffering, if you are lying to me now is the time to come clean about it sincee she will be there in less than 15 minutes," I say looking at you with a menacing stare.
Old 04-26-2007, 01:19 PM   #86
Jasmine
Privileged Member

"God Forgive me! I did give you the correct information. If she is too stupid to get in, that's not my fault. And, they may have changed the passwords. How would I know that since I have been here forever! Let me go! I gave you what you wanted!" I tell him as I look directly into his eyes so he can see the truth in mine.
Old 04-26-2007, 01:26 PM   #87
drmephisto

I was willing to be conciliatory and let you live if she caught through her own failure, but you insult her, and I don’t particularly care for your tone, so let me show you how you will die if she is caught in any way,” I say as I push the machine aside open my pants and pull my hard cock out to enter you.
Old 04-29-2007, 07:28 PM   #88
Jasmine
Privileged Member

I realize instantly from the look on his face that I have angered him by insulting his woman. he is going to rape me; maybe kill me now. "Why don't you make love to the real thing rather than just a copy of me? I'm the one you want." I tell him with a seductive smile.
Old 04-30-2007, 03:49 PM   #89
drmephisto

"Oh my dear Doctor, fucking you has been a pleasure, as it will be now, as for Shiela you saw hot hot she is in the pictures where she seduced your assistant, she is quiet a seductress and a very dominant woman,except with me, I am the one human, male or female, that she surrenders to as a submissive to a dominant, she likes the way that I force her," I say as I enter your pussy in one hard thrust.
Old 05-02-2007, 09:29 PM   #90
Jasmine
Privileged Member

I hold my breath and try to relax. I give him smile and a sound that I hope sounds like pleasure. "Set me free so I can touch you." I say softly with a seductive smile.
Old 05-07-2007, 10:54 AM   #91
drmephisto

"You can't fool me my lovely, you hate and despise me,” I tell you as I cum in you and harshly withdraw my member from you. “You hate me because I have violated you physically and mentally and made you violate the trust you had regarding national security, and now your double is about to steal secrets in your name and we will succeed at this; what are you going to tell the people in the research labs who watched “you” remove classified documents from the lab?” I say with contempt as my cell phone rings. “Yes?...You are outside already?...And you have everything?...Good work, get back here quickly,” I say as I hang up and look at you with smug satisfaction. “Well Doctor, you will remain alive it seems, Sheila is returning with the goods and we will be departing company very soon,” I say as I open a drawer and remove a syringe and a small bottle.
Old 05-09-2007, 02:20 PM   #92
Jasmine
Privileged Member

I didn't expect my plan to work, but I have two more up my sleeve. "Don't. Not yet. I want to look into her eyes and see if she really looks like me. You owe me that." I tell him. My eyes blazing and my tone defiant.
Old 05-13-2007, 05:38 PM   #93
drmephisto

"I owe you nothing, other than your life for giving me what I wanted," I say with contempt as my cell phone rings. "Yes?...and with no hitches?...Good, you have left the compound?...and no one suspected anything, excellent, return to the room and we will be on our way," I say ending the coversation with Sheila. "Well Doctor, Shiela got in and out without a problem, she is on her way back here, if you want to look into her eyes you can and then we will leave you,"I say as I free your legs from the stirups only to tie them together.
Old 05-14-2007, 03:27 PM   #94
Jasmine
Privileged Member

I know that I have to get away from him as well as get the formula. I am unsure how to do it, but I know that playing Sheila against him is the way to go. I feel the ropes tighten aournd my ankles. "You have what you want. I am not leaving. I want to see the bitch that impersonated me. You don't have to tie me." I tell him with a condescending tone
Old 05-15-2007, 11:29 AM   #95
drmephisto

"Oh but I like tying you, nothing is more tantilizing that the sight of a beutiful woman bound and helpless, unless that woman is also naked," I say as I free one wrist and begin to tie it.
Old 05-19-2007, 11:50 PM   #96
Jasmine
Privileged Member

I hate that he has an answer for everything. As he starts to tie my wrist, I reach over and touch his face. My eyes and lips imploring him to kiss me.
Old 05-21-2007, 12:41 PM   #97
drmephisto

I take hold of her hand as it touches my face and look at her eyes. I know that she is trying to deceive me, the desire she is trying to express can only be to take advantage of me. And yet, I am beginning to want to test her and see if she is sincere. She is desireable and unlike my partner in crime, a woman of intelligence, integraty, and I can hope, sincerity. Holding her free hand I bend to give her a gentle kiss.
Old 05-22-2007, 02:00 PM   #98
Jasmine
Privileged Member

I look down as he touches my hand. I am surprised by such a gallant gesture, but I can not be deterred. I need to keep him off balance just a little longer. When he looks up at me, my eyelids flutter closed and my lips part softly.
Old 05-23-2007, 01:48 PM   #99
drmephisto

Without taking my eyes off of the Doctor, I gently kiss her alluring and inviting lips. I am fully aware that she is trying to take advantage of me but I am ready for any false moves. As we kiss I find her hand squeezing mine tighter almost as though she was trying to tell me that she wants me. I know that it is a rouse, but I find that her lips are so inviting I cannot pull apart from them.
Old 05-24-2007, 05:41 AM   #100
Jasmine
Privileged Member

I start the kiss softly, tentatively. As I feel his capitulation at each step, I move another small step. Deepening the kiss, my tongue dancing with his, I make a small sound of pleasure in my throat and sigh.