Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-02-2007, 01:52 PM   #21
drmephisto

Expecting more resistance from this woman I was ready for anything. I catch the cell phone fung at me and before she could get five steps away, I fire a drug dart at her neck. She stops running, turns toward me and collapses. I quickly open the van door and pick her up to load inside. I hear voices in the garage and close the door knowing that she may have alerted someone with her hysterics. As quietly as I can I bind the unconsious woman's hand and feet and gag her. These drugs work quickly but do not have any sustained effects. She will awaken within ten minutes. I observe the people in the garage trying to see what was happening. To my horror, I realize that her car keys are on the garage floor, hopfully they won'be found before I can retrive them and get out of here with my captive. "Mr. Anderson, I may need a diversion to get out of this garage, arrive here as police to draw off a crowd," I say into my NEXTEL. "Understood sir," came the reply. I looked at teh doctor who was still under the influence of the drugs, and hoed that it would last a few more minutes. In the meantime, she is securly bound and gagged.
Old 03-02-2007, 10:16 PM   #22
Jasmine
Privileged Member

Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

If feels like something bit me! I put my hand to my neck realizing it is a dart and turn. I watch as the masked man seems to shimmer and then turns to blackness. My last thought is, "noooo!"
Jasmine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 01:25 PM   #23
drmephisto

Within a few minutes Anderson arrives in a regular car with a flashing blue light. While a small crowd gathers around them I am able to drive quietly out of the garage. I hear the doctor begin to stir in the backbehind the van's bulkhead I remove my hood and once in the street am able to drive to the site made ready for my interiigation. I now hear the doctor trying to scream through her gag. I think about the fact that this may be very pleasurable if she is a woman detrmined not to cooperate and give me what I need to know.
Old 03-04-2007, 08:49 PM   #24
Jasmine
Privileged Member

Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I awaken to the jostling of the van but it takes me a moment to realize that's what it is. I have a massive headace and realize that something is wrong with my mouth. I realize it is a gag and remember the last moments when I was hit with the dart. I am lying on my side, my hands and feet are tied. I start to scream but the sound is muffled. I am a smart woman, I tell myself. I have to think. I stop screaming and lie on the floor of the van for a few moments.

I turn my head to see if I can see the driver, but I only see the back of his head. I look around and reasize that we are still on city streets and I try to identify my location.

I can still hear low flying planes, so I know we haven't gotten far from the airport. I wiggle down to the back door of the van; checking to make sure the driver doesn't notice. I give it one last look and hit the handle with my foot. It doesn't open! "Damn!" I curse into the gag. I try it again and this time the latch clicks and the door opens. I almost slide out of the door when it swings open. Not a good thing to do in Atlanta traffic. I catch myself with my upper by twisting horizontally. I hope someone behind us calls the police and help is on the way!
Old 03-06-2007, 05:48 PM   #25
drmephisto

I made the mistake of underestimating this accomplised woman. That will not happen again. I manage to swing the van to the right around causing the door to shut and sending the doctor tumbling toward the side. The horns blaring and cars screaching because of my evasive manuvers cause unwanted attention. I see my exit into the Forest Park Industrial Park just south of the airport. I may be able to get to the room witout furthur incident. I take the dart gun and fire at her again. I see the look of angry contempt on her face before she passes out. It is nothing to what she will no doubt feel about me within the hour.
Old 03-06-2007, 11:28 PM   #26
Jasmine
Privileged Member

The van almost rolls when the maniac makes a sudden turn. The door bounces off of my ankle before I get it out of the way. I whimper as I am thrown against the side of the van, sliding to the other side before he steadies the vehicle. “Son of a bitch! Are you trying to kill me?” I scream and then realize, that just may be what he is going to do. I freeze for a moment and feel the sting of the dart again. “Damn!”
Old 03-07-2007, 01:38 PM   #27
drmephisto

I make it to the designated area for the interigation. The good doctor is still unconscious. Once i have the van insdie the building I carry her to the room set up for my use. I look at her injured ankle and tend to the bruise. I feel her stirring. "YOu know that was foolish move back there Dr. Bernard, you could have gotten yourself killed, relax, I am only trying to soothe this bruise on your ankle," I said as I laid her on the sofa. "Make yourself comfotable Dorctor, how long you are here for will depend on how cooperative you are," I say as I remove the gag from your mouth. "Ok Mr. Anderson, I have our subject, thank you for your assistance," I say in my cell phone. "Alright Doctor, now where are the files regarding the smallpox antidote?" I ask with wide eyes.
Old 03-13-2007, 02:44 PM   #28
Jasmine
Privileged Member

I feel that heaviness again. That feeling of not being able to think. Slowly it all comes back to me. There is a hand on my ankle and a voice. I jerk upward and look into the eyes of my kidnapper.

He questions me, something about smallpox...I know something about it, but can't remember. "I don't know," is all I can manage.
Old 03-13-2007, 03:00 PM   #29
drmephisto

"Alright Doctor, if you want to do this the hard way that's what we will do," I say as I pick up from the sofa and sit you in a hagh backed office chair. I tie rope around the chair to hold you in place. I grab your hair and pull your head back and ask again, "OK, we know that you have been working on and have sucessfully developed a smallpox antitoxin that can be used in the field. Where is the information on it and how can I get it in your office?" I ask pulling your hair harder.
Old 03-13-2007, 08:37 PM   #30
Jasmine
Privileged Member

I try to shake the grogginess from my head. When he picks me up and puts me in the chair offer little resistance. The rope aound my abdomen makes me fight. My hair is pulled to the point of yanking my head back so far that it rests on the chair. "I...I..I don't know what you are talking about. No one except miliatary labs work with smallpox.
Old 03-14-2007, 11:00 AM   #31
drmephisto

"Don't insult my intelligence doctor, you have worked with the military on such projects because of your battlefield experiance, and your company has the patents on what you have worked on, Now I ask again, what are the means into your office to gt that information?" I am asking as I pull harder on your hair.
Old 03-14-2007, 07:25 PM   #32
Jasmine
Privileged Member

"Just because they need a scientist with an MD and a PhD to get the grant, doesn't mean that I worked on it! How stupid can you be!" I wail as my hair seems to be yanked from my head!
Old 03-15-2007, 12:38 PM   #33
drmephisto

"Not according to your assistant Baynes," I say seeing a stunned look on your face. "Oh yes doctor even the most loyal colleague can be comprimised with enough sex from a hot lady who happens to one of our operatives. Unfortunatly he couldn't provide her with what he said only you have the access codes," I say as I release your hair. Still standing behind you I give you a second to feel some relief from the pain in your head. "Maybe I am approaching this in the wrong way, maybe you need to pursuaded with some nice sexy overtures yourself," I say as my hand slowly opens the top buttons of your blouse.
Old 03-17-2007, 12:20 PM   #34
Jasmine
Privileged Member

I try to escape your roaming hands, but being tied gives me no room to move. "Baynes would never betray me or the research! Get your hands off of me you prick!" I scream at him as he unbuttons my blouse.

Closing my eyes, I steel myself to handle what you are doing. "You are wasting your time. I will not betray my country!" I tell you resolutely.
Old 03-17-2007, 01:15 PM   #35
drmephisto

I open the buttons to the top of your bra. You are not betryaing your country my sweet, you are saving it, and your company as well, we just feed this antidote to the enemy, they develop it and new weapons are developed requiring new anti-toxins," I say as my finger glides across the top of the lacy cup guarding your lovely mounds. "And the world goes round and round my good doctor....."
Old 03-17-2007, 02:47 PM   #36
Jasmine
Privileged Member

"Get your filthy hands off me!" I jerk my right shoulder. "Millions of people will die. My work is about saving people! So many children will die! How can you do this? You are insane!" I stay determinedly. I wonder what will happen when he finds that I won't comply.
Old 03-17-2007, 04:34 PM   #37
drmephisto

Another button opens, then another....evil grin, no words.
Old 03-17-2007, 05:03 PM   #38
Jasmine
Privileged Member

I can't hold back the whimper as he moves down, taking one button after another. Looking into my eyes, holding my stare...methodically taking one right after another. It has become a battle of wills. His will to break me and my will not to be broken.
Old 03-18-2007, 09:46 AM   #39
drmephisto

The buttons all open on your blouse, I turn to my desk and show pictures to you. "So Baynes would not betray you huh? Look at these pictures! Baynes at the Jackson Forge Restaurant with my very lovely operative," I say as flip others in turn. "Baynes leaving the restaurant with her; going to a hotel; he is married isn't he?" I ask adding that if he would betray his wife that he would betray you. "And how about this recording?" I ask playing it. "Dr. Barnard is really a great employer, if you like I can arrange an interview for you," "Well we can talk about that later (kiss) right now I want to do what we came here for (kiss), ..." a long silence then "Ohhh you do that so well don't stop....," I then shut off the player. "Nothing like sex to persuade Doctor of course it depends on how it is used. My operative, Shiela is her name, is very persuasive and got quite a bit of information from Mr. Andrew Baynes. Of he doesn't yet know that his silence is going to be required otherwise his marrige will be, shall we say terminated. But on using sex to persuade, on him it was derived with pleasure," I say walking around the chair in a stalking way. I then grab your hair again. "On you however, the pleasure will be all mine and you will suffer torment," I say as I once again glide my fingertips across the top of your bra. "Now I ask again where are those file with the processes?"
Old 03-18-2007, 10:41 AM   #40
Jasmine
Privileged Member

I shake my head. “You are vile and despicable!” I hiss just before you grab my hair. “Agh!” I all that you get from me. I sense your desire to torment me. You don’t want me to give you the files, you want to torture me. I will not give you the satisfaction of letting you know that you are getting to me.

“Well, they’re not in my hair! That’s for sure! Look, I am not going to tell you. Even if I told you, it wouldn’t matter, you would be no closer to them than you are now.”