Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-11-2007, 12:30 PM   #1
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Intheshadows
Default Summer Job(Jennysub and Intheshadows)

I was eager for Jenny's plane to arive, I had only interviewed her over the phone but she sounded perfect for what I had in mind. The job description that she interviewed for was as a ranch hand on my dude ranch in Wyoming for the summer. She was told that she'd be responsible for helping to take care of the animals, chores around the ranch, and of course helping with the ranch guests. I'm not sure what she had in mind as far as chores, but I was sure that they wouldn't match my thoughts.
Intheshadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 09:08 PM   #2
jennysub
Privileged Member

jennysub has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to jennysub

I can't wai to get to my new job. I love horses so much such strong graceful animals. There is nothing greater then the feel of riding a horse.
Old 09-11-2007, 10:56 PM   #3
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)

I had seen Jenny’s picture but the moment I saw her at the airport I was totally enthralled. Her picture had not done her justice; she was a short girl with the cutest smile and prettiest eyes I had ever seen. I wanted to control her in every way and soon I would. On the drive to the ranch I explained a few things to Jenny.
1) That the other summer ranch hands and the guest will not be arriving for another week, we would need to get everything ready. 2) Our guests wanted an old fashioned western experience, that I would need her to give me any cell phones or other electronic devices. 3) That she would be expect to call me Sir and act as if this was the ‘old west’.
Old 09-12-2007, 07:38 AM   #4
jennysub
Privileged Member

Wow a very handsome black gentleman pciked me up and told me the rules. I am so incredibly excited about this job it beats working at the grocery store all summer like my friends. I can't wait to have experiences with the horses like riding them and feeding them.
Old 09-12-2007, 08:28 AM   #5
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

When we arrived at the ranch I showed Jenny around the place. I could tell that she especially like being in the stables. After the tour was finished I told her that she needed to do the laundry and clean up in the stables, she could take one of the horses for a ride when she was finished.
Old 09-12-2007, 08:39 AM   #6
jennysub
Privileged Member

Wow what a gentleman that drove me to the ranch and kind of cute. I can't wait to get the laundry done so I can ride that magnificent horse Hercules. I love the feel of the horse galloping beneath my thighs for a girl there is no greater sensation. And they wonder why girls love horses so much.
Old 09-12-2007, 09:51 AM   #7
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I watched from a distance as Jenny started on her chores, so far she was doing as told. I was especially curious to see how she handled the horses.
Old 09-13-2007, 07:38 AM   #8
jennysub
Privileged Member

I can't believe how much fun it is here. The horses are amazing though Hercules is kind of wild and aggressive but I guess males of every species are alike. My thighs are still tingling after that long hard ride of Hercules. I run my brush through his main of hair admiring the body of the massive horse everything on him is huge from his muscular legs to his ... the thought of that made me blush.

Last edited by jennysub; 09-13-2007 at 09:30 AM.
jennysub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 06:26 PM   #9
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I watched Jenny from where she couldn't notice me. She really loved being with the horses and around the ranch. I called her down for dinner it would just be the two of us. I asked, "Jenny so how do you like it around here."
Old 09-13-2007, 08:55 PM   #10
jennysub
Privileged Member

I love it it soooo much I love horses sir. I really love horses especially hercules. Thank you soooo much for hirng me Tyrone.
Old 09-13-2007, 09:57 PM   #11
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I said, "That's great Jenny, I'm so glad. Do you know that around here it is expected that you show appreciation to your boss if you treated well."
Old 09-14-2007, 07:20 AM   #12
jennysub
Privileged Member

Ohh appreciation is very important. It is always good to respect and thank those who gave you employment.
Old 09-14-2007, 09:02 AM   #13
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

We finished our dinner and I showed her the bunk house where all of the ranch hands slept. I told her that the bathroom was co-ed and that she'd need to hang a towel outside if she was using it. I said, "You probably want to go ahead and get yourself cleaned up and go to bed, you have to get up at 5am to take care of the horses."
Old 09-14-2007, 09:08 AM   #14
jennysub
Privileged Member

Yes sir. I have never been around so many black men before they are such big, strong muscular men I guess ebcause all of the hard labour. I will definetly feel safe with them around I am sure they will protect me if anything happens. Nothing better then a hot shower after a hot day of working on the ranch. Plus I need relax my sore thighs after riding Hercules today.
Old 09-14-2007, 05:17 PM   #15
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I waited for Jenny to get into the shower, wondering if she'd remember to place the towel on the door. I couldn't wait to get a look at her hot naked body.
Old 09-14-2007, 10:09 PM   #16
jennysub
Privileged Member

awwww the shower spray hit my body like thousands of little fingers massaging my body. I took the shower head and slowly moved it down my body over my breasts hitting my nipples and making them erect, I continued dowm my belly until I reached my hairless "peach". My breathing became heavy my thoughts drifted to Hercules and his huge c... when I snapped to and realized I forgot to put the towel on the door.
Old 09-16-2007, 07:52 PM   #17
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I knew that she was inside taking a shower even though she had forgotten to put a towel on the door. She must have been exhausted from all the work and riding the horses. I took off all my clothes and quietly entered the shower area my cock was already hard in anticipation. I watched her for a few seconds breathing deeply, her nipples hard from the shower water. I walked straight towards her and said, "Hello, Jenny it looks like you forgot to hang the towel on the door or maybe you wanted some company."
Old 09-17-2007, 07:40 AM   #18
jennysub
Privileged Member

I stood there wet, aroused and affraid someone would walk in on me. Though the thought of a tall muscular black man seeing me naked did thrill me in my aroused state. When all of a sudden Tyrone was sranding there naked saying hello to me. He had a gorgeous body and a big black cock. Ohhhh god Tyrone sir I am so sorry, so very sorry. All the while staring at his huge throbbing cock and large muscular thighs.

Last edited by jennysub; 09-17-2007 at 08:50 AM.
jennysub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 09:35 AM   #19
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Jenny didn't seem too upset to see me standing naked near her in the shower. Instead of covering up or screaming she just said she was sorry and at the same time staring at my thick cock. I moved closer to her so that our bodies were only a couple feet aparts. I said, "Jenny that's okay, I'm sure you can figure out a way to make it up to me." I took my hand and place it on the side of her shoulder and gently started to rub it.
Old 09-17-2007, 08:22 PM   #20
jennysub
Privileged Member

Ohhhhhh god he is getting into the shower with me. Soooo close to a black man goddddddd I just want him to take me roughly. Ohhhhhh my god he is touch my shoulders messaging them. God I am like puddy in his hands. Sooo many dirty thoughts and words flowing thorugh my mind. His hands are so huge I feel like a flower in his hands.