Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-15-2010, 06:50 PM   #21
kimmy
Privileged Member

kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to kimmy

i tried to down load it like a month and a half ago,doesn't seem too work with dial up, i guess you need high speed to play,didn't notice that till after i tried too download.
Old 02-15-2010, 11:49 PM   #22
IntimateViolator

IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to IntimateViolator

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishRed View Post
As I have stated previously... Shout at me in game.. my name is Ogart Coba

I'll help you out as much as you want/need.. I'll get you pointed in the right direction so you don't look so goofy, get you situated in a REAL good RolePlaying Rape area.. All you have to do ask! Its good to own your own place! And I do like helping new people out.. as long as they want the assist.

Ive got a TON of really good stuff I'll send your way.. and give you some pointers on how to do and what not to do.

Lemme know!
Irish
I'll give you a shout when I do get into it.
IntimateViolator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 12:18 PM   #23
mco
Privileged Member

mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'm on there a lot myself. Checking out the bdsm scene or wandering about in dark alleys, looking for unfortunate ladies to prey upon. I love how in some spots you are able to use pretty tough violence as well... I know a couple of good spots.

I'll make sure to shout upon you guys there sometime soon. Anyways, my name is Jona Cyannis on there.

Agreed though, as someone here pointed out, making friends who like your rp skills is fair enough, gifts start rolling in very soon. I've not spent a dime, yet my character is building rapidly.
mco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 09:06 PM   #24
BamaGurl

BamaGurl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BamaGurl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BamaGurl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BamaGurl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BamaGurl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BamaGurl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BamaGurl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BamaGurl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BamaGurl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BamaGurl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BamaGurl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I play often....I have my favorite worlds
BamaGurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 09:52 PM   #25
EvilJ
Privileged Member

EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I quit playing SL a couple years back. It was fun at first and I was a corrupt prison guard in the "Reform School" named Manny O'Toole. I raped the prisoners with a great deal of consistancy as well as their lawyers and the occassional female guard who didn't watch her back. The warden (a woman) always looked the other way and on the rare occassion a guard reported that I had raped her, I'd be called in the office and talk my way out of it, then the warden would actually tell me that I was in charge of the women who'd reported me and tell me to take her to a private cell to discuss the allegations and work them out. At least one time I left a lawyer there- bound gagged and raped again- after she reported me and ushered in other like minded guards. It was great and I really got a good rep as a player who stayed in character. I even came up with a side story that Manny was in fact a "psychic vampire" who fed off fear instead of blood. There were people who knew this in the game and if a victim became afraid, they'd explain that I was now becoming more powerful and played it as such. What's more, Manny exuded a "fear pheremone" that actually INDUCED fear if you didn't fight it off consciously. This, in turn made for more fear from the victim and made the horomone stronger. It was a vicious circle and I DO mean "vicious".

Then came the "griefers"; people who were only on SL to stir shit and kill the fun, especially in the rape worlds. You'd be having a great time and suddenly in comes some asshole whose avatar is a donkey wearing clown pants and he starts putting people in floating cages because he's spent $100 of real life money just to fuck with people. All the good players dried up, the game became lame as fuck and I deleted it from my computer.

I don't know if I have the energy to start the whole process again. Especially because some of the "tourists" played SO badly. No dialogue. No story. Just fucking. meh.
Old 02-24-2010, 11:32 AM   #26
Tim Woodman

Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)

I feel your pain, EvilJ, but griefers are hardly unique to the SL experience. We get 'em here on this Board, and spam a-plenty, but there are enough good people and fun experiences to balance it out, hopefully.
Old 02-24-2010, 03:09 PM   #27
HollyQ
Privileged Member

HollyQ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HollyQ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HollyQ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HollyQ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HollyQ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HollyQ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HollyQ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HollyQ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HollyQ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HollyQ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HollyQ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to HollyQ

I downloade this recently, haven't really played much, guess I will have to explore
Old 02-25-2010, 06:34 AM   #28
Professor Blindside

Professor Blindside has initial reputation

That sounds like some fun, EvilJ! Shame you've stopped, I'd have liked to try my hand at being a lawyer.

The quality of play is certainly hit-or-miss, but I've run into some great writers (several of them from here.) All the tools and scripts people use can get a little excessive, but I do like the visual component. I haven't met people using tools to genuinely grief me yet, but I can easily imagine it ruining a scene. Since most of the RP areas are public, you can't really avoid having people interrupt your private moments.
Professor Blindside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 09:29 PM   #29
IrishRed

IrishRed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IrishRed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IrishRed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IrishRed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IrishRed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IrishRed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IrishRed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IrishRed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IrishRed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IrishRed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IrishRed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Evil J,
In my place if I even SUSPECT some asshat of acting like that.. they are banned, reported to LinLabs, and blacklisted to several other sims that I am in cooperation with. I agree there are the occasional moron that stops by, but his/her longevity is severely limited now a days with the cooperative owners.

If someone is interrupting your RolePlay, My officers and I will come crashing down with a great deal of prejudice on their head. Offenses like that do exactly what happened to you.. they drive off good RPers. And we don't tolerate it.

If you'd like to give it another try, look me up in game, my name is Ogart Coba. And I run a Rape sim. I am about to re-design a part of my place and I'd love to hear more about the Prison.

And again, to anyone else wanting to give it a try, The program is free, getting you set up to look halfway decent is free, the registration is free, and I've got the playground for you.. and it's free also. Lately Ive been getting a ratio of 5 women to each male in my place, and business is good! All you need is your imagination, and the "want to".

So now whats keeping you? Do I need to attach a screenshot?

Last edited by IrishRed; 02-26-2010 at 12:56 PM.
IrishRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 12:57 PM   #30
Jackson Sharple

Jackson Sharple has initial reputation

There are always going to be griefers and assholes... they're everywhere. It's why I like to find play within groups instead of standing on a street somewhere. Instead of 'hunting', simply ask in a group if anyone is available for play, and if so, you're set. It's a time saver, as well as a good way to avoid idiots.
Jackson Sharple is offline   Reply With Quote