Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-19-2009, 02:29 AM   #1
Mandy

Mandy has initial reputation
Default Living out a dream

Hello all!
I just happened upon this site and I thought I'd join.
I've always fantasized about being raped, although I've never had the courage to act it out. One day I hope to actually experience it.
Mandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 03:37 AM   #2
BTN
Admiral Adama

BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Fighting the urge to sing a certain song now. Thats right, "Nikkita" by Elton John.

Welcome aboard Mandy. Try not to let the letches, perverts and rapists put you off on here because thay are kind of the point. Now get those knickers off
Old 11-19-2009, 04:02 AM   #3
Mandy

Mandy has initial reputation

Maybe you can help me.
Every boyfriend I've told about my fantasies has either refused or left me. Is there a code or password that helps people who are interested in forced sex recognize each other?
Mandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 04:28 AM   #4
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Yes ... we have a secret handsignal ... didn't you know?
Old 11-19-2009, 04:37 AM   #5
cryptic
Trapped by the darkness

cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandy View Post
Maybe you can help me.
Every boyfriend I've told about my fantasies has either refused or left me. Is there a code or password that helps people who are interested in forced sex recognize each other?
God, if only. How cool would life be if we could walk up to someone we like and say, I dunno, "rhubarb", and then get dragged off into the nearest alley?

Seriously though, anyone who leaves you because you have a bit of a dark fantasy is over-reacting just a tad.
A good tip i've been told is to test the waters subtly, light-heartedly...say something like "I love the idea of being tied up", or something small like that...see how they react...ask them if they have anything a little different that they like the idea of.

- True Blood themesong

"So hungry
For the one understanding
Looking for a token
Of blood or tenderness..."
- Suzanne Vega

Anal rapists are fucking assholes.
cryptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 06:50 AM   #6
Fae

Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'd say keep looking until you find the right guy. Seems to me there's always going to be more people out there interested in being on the attacker end of these fantasies than there are those of us who enjoy the receiving end of them. For rape fantasies especially.

Look for men who are more dominant, self confident, and into other kinky stuff. The first is kind of a given. Self-confident for a guy who's not going to get scared off if it is a new idea or chicken out when it comes down to acting it out. And into other kinky stuff because they are more likely to try thinks that are kinky to you. Just my personal experience. Look for the right personality traits first and if you're lucky he'll be bringing the idea up to you.

And welcome to the board.
Fae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 07:36 AM   #7
Distinctprey

Distinctprey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Distinctprey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Distinctprey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Distinctprey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Distinctprey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Distinctprey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Distinctprey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Distinctprey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Distinctprey

I havn't really had a problem finding people who are interested in the fantasy but then again I dont go for anybody socially normal anyway.
Obviously those other guys were not very compatible with you anyway,atleast sexually
so atleast you found that out earlier.
Old 11-19-2009, 09:26 AM   #8
HollyQ
Privileged Member

HollyQ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HollyQ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HollyQ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HollyQ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HollyQ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HollyQ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HollyQ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HollyQ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HollyQ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HollyQ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HollyQ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to HollyQ

Welcome Mandy!! I know its tough to find a guy who really plays it out well Any guy who I have told my fantasies to has either thought that "rough" meant a little spank, or has just not been into it at all. Just keep looking, eventually you will find the perfect guy who will satisfy all your ditry desires (I have!! hehe)
HollyQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 12:11 PM   #9
Tim Woodman

Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)

Hello Mandy,

Good advice here already, thanks guys. Try to remember, that what we love is waaay not socially acceptable, and it's not a good starting point. Be subtle, work your way towards it. Ask about it in non-sexual situations, maybe while watching a movie with a suggestive rape scene in it. Tell him you found it 'kinda hot' and let him get used to the idea. In my experience, even the ones who run away screaming tend to come wandering back once they've had some time to get used to the idea.

A lot of guys feel threatened, almost like they're being trapped, the first time this comes up to them. Give it time, be patient, and allow him to think about it. Then take BABY STEPS and work your way up to it. In the long run, that will be good for you both.

In the meanwhile, there's always online roleplay!
Old 11-19-2009, 12:57 PM   #10
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

It's no secret this hand signal. If you see me coming, fist clenched and lubed then you know you're in for a world of pain....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternenlied View Post
Yes ... we have a secret handsignal ... didn't you know?

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 05:46 PM   #11
fatalerrror

fatalerrror has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fatalerrror has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fatalerrror has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fatalerrror has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fatalerrror has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fatalerrror has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fatalerrror has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fatalerrror has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fatalerrror has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fatalerrror has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fatalerrror has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to fatalerrror

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandy View Post
Maybe you can help me.
Maybe the answer is in attracting the right person in the first place.

Depending on the type of person you are (reserved, confident, extravert, introvert etc) in my experience its all in how you advertise yourself.

Casually using a throw away line during social gatherings and being prepared to joke and laugh off comments and expressions of horror they might bring, might go a long way to attracting the person you're looking for.

In my previous life of being a sex shop proprietor, if I was in a social gathering like a party etc (especially where i didnt know most of the people) and up for a bit of action kinky or otherwise, i'd make no secret of what I did for a living.

Given most people in this world are not confident or insecure about their sexuality, the number of times i'd be later cornered or "accosted" away from the crowd or outside on my way to my car was incredible.

Maybe you need to apply the same principal... bait the trap and wait to see what it attracts.
fatalerrror is offline   Reply With Quote