Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-11-2009, 11:12 AM   #1
GOATBOY
Privileged Member

GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to GOATBOY
Default my weekend

My housemate is away so goatgirl came to stay, and I had the freerun of the house(I stayed out of the housemates room, out of repect). beforehand we spoke it over a lot, so we had too many ideas to play.

It begun with a big expensive dinner, and plenty of alcohol, up london (the reknowned aphrodisiac for women), and the games started the moment we left. We roleplayed that I was a guy that she met at a party that was letting her crash at mine, or that I was a rockstar and she was the groupie type (we were so drunk we kept changing our mind). And once she was back at mine I got out the champagne and rolled a joint. I made my move, which she resisted to, and it resulted in me very brutally fucking her on the living room floor. I handgagged her for the sole reason of the neighbours not hearing and I feared the police knocking.

and when I was done I took her sobbing into my room, removed the clothing that remained and tied her up. there she stayed all weekend as my kidnapped fuck toy. I felt evil as I spent all weekend going to and from my room between getting food and smoking weed.

Once I let her get free so I could catch her and rape her in the hallway. then we played a game where she played a girl kidnapped and sex trafficked to me (the age we used is a secret). 'they' prepared her in sexy underwear and stockings, which she said made her feel cheap. I was her first 'client' that ordered a virgin to de-flower. and by the end of the weekend, she was consenting.

need I even say how great it was?

Last edited by GOATBOY; 08-11-2009 at 05:27 PM.
GOATBOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 12:44 PM   #2
Tim Woodman

Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)

Awesome weekend Goatboy, thanks for sharing!