Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-20-2007, 05:39 PM   #1
DominUncle

DominUncle Level 1 (100+)DominUncle Level 1 (100+)
Default (DELETED)No More teacher's dirty looks for HBSB and Dominuncle

Deleted for lack of response

Last edited by DominUncle; 07-03-2007 at 11:53 AM.
DominUncle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 07:15 PM   #2
hornybisexualbitch
Daughter of Jasmine

hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

As me and my mom pull up, i tense, i didnt want to be here, college was about fun, i had just had a little too much, nothing i couldnt handle, but mom had asked my uncle if I could stay here with him, as she did when she was younger, i knew this was my fought, but i hated both of them right now.

He came walking out, kissed my mother(his sister) on the cheek, then looked at me,

" Well your little br.... um girl has sure grown up alot" he says when he looks at me, i just roll my eyes.

" Ok Kristy there is a list of rules on the kitchen table, lets go over them, then i will show you your room, and you can unpack."

As i walk in the house, my only thought was how to esape.

Smiles are contagious, share one, the small things can brighten someones day.
hornybisexualbitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 05:05 PM   #3
DominUncle

DominUncle Level 1 (100+)DominUncle Level 1 (100+)

I could see her eyes roll back as she read the rules. To her credit she didn't say a word. I showed her to her room, dropping her rather large suitcase on the double bed. She looked around and sprawled across the bed face down. "We'll talk later" I said and closed the door behind me as I went to talk to her mother.

"You think she's going to do any better with me? I can give her rules, but what do I do if she ignores them - the worst I can do is kick her out and that's probably what she wants."

"I've told her this is her last chance" my sister said ever-so-seriously. "If she blows this chance, I am done with her. She is out on her own, paying her own way - on the streets"

"Right -- you'd really do that to your own daughter"

She had tears in her eyes as she answered "yes, I have had it up to here with her! She is so smart, but she doesn't give a damn about anything except booze and boys. Worse, she's a tramp. Look at her! You think guys want to date a girl that fat, to be seen with her? They only want her for one thing - well two if you count her mouth. I've given her all the talks about respect and why buy the cow but she doesn't hear a word. I'd hoped she at least would get a degree so she has some future."

"Well, she won't have any friends here, so maybe she'll focus on her studies." I ventured.

"Fat chance" said her mom "but I remember what you did for another girl who was spiraling down the toilet. I know she needs discipline and I cannot bring myself to give her what she needs. So I'm begging you, please, do whatever it takes to drive some sense into her"

We talked about the legalities. She said she'd have power of attorney and guardianship papers drawn up by her lawyer and sent to me. Since Kristy was legally an adult, they weren't that useful, but they should keep me out of trouble if she complained to the cops about any of my tactics. We talked until we were talked out. Then she got up, came over and gave me a hug. She walked over to the door of Kristy's room, knocked, and said "honey, I'm leaving. Come kiss mommy goodbye." but there was no answer. She shrugged, gave me a little wave and left.

I sat for a while contemplating what I'd gotten into. I'm was certain she'd be much harder to deal with then her mother had ever been - at least in Jenn's time, nice girls didn't do certain things so all I had to deal with wax the drinking. I wasn't aware of the time until I realized it had become dark.

I got up, knocked on Kristy's door and bellowed "Dinner time! Since it's your first day you can choose. Come and get it!"