Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Rape Movies > Rape pics and movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-03-2008, 01:48 AM   #161
Blank2

Blank2 Level 5 (500+)Blank2 Level 5 (500+)Blank2 Level 5 (500+)Blank2 Level 5 (500+)Blank2 Level 5 (500+)Blank2 Level 5 (500+)

Great videos!!

+rep for video's I haven't seen too! keep it up
Blank2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 03:07 AM   #162
Nemo01
Privileged Member

Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Nemo01

Quote:
Originally Posted by rightidiot View Post
All the links in this thread are still active. Please PM me if any get removed and I will try to restore them.

And now for something different, which I'm defining as a comedy.

Vid starts with 3 black men running - an alarm can be heard in the background and they hide in a house. Upstairs, a girl is having a shower, and she is soon discovered. Still naked, she is taken downstairs and the men then have some fun with her.

From this point on, it becomes a bit farcical. The girl realises what is about to happen and says "But, you could go to jail for this" and after this point all pretence of rape, forced sex ends.

What’s riveting about this vid is how the girl copes. The pain and agony of dealing with these large cocks is there for all to see with shouts of "Oh my god..." - but in the end she demanding more. I have to give the girl 10 out of 10 for perseverance.

Filename: Anastasia Blue - Big Black Monster Dicks - Screaming and Crying Fake Gangbang Rape and Cumshots.avi
Size: 72 MB
Run Time: 22 minutes
Quality: Good
Language: English
Theme: Comedy, gangbang, huge cocks

Compliment the movie if you think others should download it, comment on it by all means,
But NO - "Thx", "Thank you", "Nice...." or other stupid posts.

Download Link: Hosted on FileFactory

Respect goes to original uploader. Give me some reputation points instead.
Before posting, remember the New Decree Rules. To find new movies quickly see: RB Enhanced Search

Sorry men this don't function, links are white
Nemo01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 08:15 AM   #163
rightidiot
Privileged Member

rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemo01 View Post
Sorry men this don't function, links are white
Nemo01's post refers to Anastasia Blue & 3 Black Monster Dicks

Sorry, I dont understand either. Checked all the links and previews for this post and everything seems fine.
rightidiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 10:58 AM   #164
sparks
Banned

sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

A few comments from me on your posts rightidiot

First thanks for sharing the material I did not want to comment at the risk of being labeled a spammer but have some relevant info so her goes.

Thanks for the credit on the GLrape post of mine you included in your biker rape post. Now that I know the link is dead I will repost it along with another copy I have made of beware of the cats.

The French jogger post has this scenario. She is at her shrinks and describes the rape in detail. I got this originally off of a Russian rape site but it did not include the additional footage where the shrink convinces her that she must confront the rapist again and along with the shrink engage in the sex act that follow on a somewhat willing basis in order to cure her fears. I also have one of these I posted some time ago titled "raped in the cellar" that I ripped from the same site but since have also found the extended version but can not recall from where or who the OP was. If there is interest I will up either of these if you like.

The French hitch hiker has a similar background from what I recall I found it and another that I posted as "girls are pretty" or something to that effect, from the same site. The quality was what I found when downloaded so as you point out it is what it is. These were both originally titled as "autostop" and then various letters and numbers ending with "high"

Please take my comments as a positive addition to your thread and also understand I’m not attempting to take credit for the jogger or hitch hiker post just explaining my history with and understanding of them.

Share anything you see posted from me with my blessings and thanks

sparks
sparks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 02:19 PM   #165
rightidiot
Privileged Member

rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparks View Post
A few comments from me on your posts rightidiot

First thanks for sharing the material I did not want to comment at the risk of being labeled a spammer but have some relevant info so her goes.

Thanks for the credit on the GLrape post of mine you included in your biker rape post. Now that I know the link is dead I will repost it along with another copy I have made of beware of the cats.

The French jogger post has this scenario. She is at her shrinks and describes the rape in detail. I got this originally off of a Russian rape site but it did not include the additional footage where the shrink convinces her that she must confront the rapist again and along with the shrink engage in the sex act that follow on a somewhat willing basis in order to cure her fears. I also have one of these I posted some time ago titled "raped in the cellar" that I ripped from the same site but since have also found the extended version but can not recall from where or who the OP was. If there is interest I will up either of these if you like.

The French hitch hiker has a similar background from what I recall I found it and another that I posted as "girls are pretty" or something to that effect, from the same site. The quality was what I found when downloaded so as you point out it is what it is. These were both originally titled as "autostop" and then various letters and numbers ending with "high"

Please take my comments as a positive addition to your thread and also understand I’m not attempting to take credit for the jogger or hitch hiker post just explaining my history with and understanding of them.

Share anything you see posted from me with my blessings and thanks

sparks
Thank you very much for your message of support.

I have taken your description of "Girl Jogging" and added an edited version of it on the original post.

I too have seen a lot of cut down version of "Rape in the cellar" and would love to see the full version. Also I very much appreciate your offer of sharing your materials.

When I did the themed post, I actually quoted all the sources. I was just trying to show the newbies that there is a wealth of material, if only they looked for it.

I'm sorry that some of your content has been deleted – but interestingly its only the rapidshare stuff that has been removed. In anycase, I protected the vids and will provide mirror upload links shortly, for all the deleted materials.

A couple of things I would like to make clear to everyone.

I only post on this board. I dont repost stuff from either this or any other board. All of my stuff comes from the P2P network - hence why I always say "respect goes to the original uploader".

Before posting I do search to see if the vids have already been posted – but I only do a search over the last 6 months – otherwise I’m there for hours reviewing the individual posts. So can I please ask the uploaders to include some key words such as the name of the vid, the theme (gangbang, biker, hitch hiker, Italian, etc) as it makes the search much easier for me and the other uploaders. I apologise to any uploader, if I have inadvertently replicated a vid that they have previously posted.

I am happy for anybody to post my stuff on any other board or forum, on condition that
1 - You upload the files yourself - in other words you dont use my upload links
2 - You categorically state that "respect goes to the original uploader". I cannot take credit for any of the vids as I too obtained them from anonymous sources.

Last edited by rightidiot; 10-03-2008 at 07:58 PM.
Old 10-03-2008, 03:07 PM   #166
rightidiot
Privileged Member

Default Two Dykes Gang-Raped In College

Another Bizzare.dk video.

A group of men see two lesbian lovers making love and decide they have to convert them using their own special methods. The girls are caught and then subject to a brutal rape that includes gangbang, the use of dildos, forced sucking, anal and DP. What more do you want?

Filename: Rape Fantasy - Two Dikes Are Gang-Raped In College.wmv
Size: 233 MB
Run Time: 43 minutes
Quality: Acceptable
Language: French
Theme: Lesbians, Dykes, Rape, Dildos, Anal, DP

Compliment the movie if you think others should download it, comment on it by all means,

Download Link: Hosted on Megarotica

Found on P2P so respect goes to original uploader. Give me some reputation points instead.

Last edited by rightidiot; 10-03-2008 at 03:13 PM.
Old 10-03-2008, 06:02 PM   #167
rightidiot
Privileged Member

Default Blonde Girl Gang Raped & Forced To Prostitute

Blonde Girl Gang Raped & Forced To Prostitute

The scene opens with a prostitute working on the streets. From then it move on to how she was forced into this situation. A suave looking man invites her into his apartment, the sex starts well enough and then gets more and more forceful, ending up in a rape. But the action does not stop there, the man is now joined by two other men and the girl is once again raped by them together.

Filename: Rape Fantasy - Blonde Gang Raped & Forced To Prostitute
Size: 212 MB
Run Time: 32 minutes
Language: Italian (I think)
Theme: Rape, Gangbang, Anal, DP

Found on P2P so respect goes to original uploader. Give me some reputation points instead.
Old 10-03-2008, 06:43 PM   #168
sparks
Banned

sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

class act mate

thanks for your comments and the pm Ill up the other post when I can likely in the morn but Ill add for the newbies here

no need to just add thx and go on If you have something to add to a post then say so

there are a lot of good posters here that take a lot of there time up loading and etc for us all a thanks is always nice but when asked not to flood a thread its best to respect the wishes of the OP

sparks
sparks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 06:45 PM   #169
rightidiot
Privileged Member

Default Young Girl Is Raped And Dp By Friends

Young Girl Is Raped And Dp By Friends

This is a russian video, and normally Im hard pressed to give any kind of description. The title of the video says it all, but whats different about this video is just how much the girl fights back, biting, kicking.

The men involved really have to work hard, holding her down, choking her. Quality is not excellent and the vid does suffer from the occassional frame freeze - but its so different to the rest of the bad russian acting vids, that I thought this one has to be shared.

Filename: Rape Fantasy - Young Girl Is Raped And Dp By Friends.mpg
Size: 217 MB
Quality: Acceptable - occassional frame freeze.
Language: Russian
Theme: Rape, Forced, Anal, DP

Last edited by rightidiot; 10-03-2008 at 07:35 PM.
Old 10-03-2008, 07:12 PM   #170
batffink
Privileged Member

batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Thanks a bundle for the latest Russian movie mate! Your thread is a delight to read with the great descriptions and unique content. More power to your elbow Rightidiot and hope to see many more. + rep from me.
Old 10-03-2008, 08:04 PM   #171
rightidiot
Privileged Member

batffink

Actually, going to take a bit of a break now. My internet problems are almost resolved, hence why Im now able to post the stuff that I had previously downloaded. Next couple of weeks are going to be a bit busy for me, but I will keep in touch.

RI.

Last edited by rightidiot; 10-05-2008 at 10:18 PM.
Old 10-03-2008, 08:27 PM   #172
rightidiot
Privileged Member

Default Biker Rape (Le Motard Violeur)

Le Motard Violeur

I think the "Le Motard Violeur" were a series of biker rape/bdsm movies and I think that three of them were produced.

This version, from the P2P network is an edited version that captures the rape element but is possibly missing the chase sequence. Irrespective, this is a damn good watch. The acting is really realistic and its quite brutal at times. The girl is crying throughout and pleading with the rapist, who seems to be quite a sadistic bastard.

The vid opens with a motorist catching a girl in the park close to his home. He grabs her and she puts up a really good struggle and even manages to get away a couple of times. Each time she gets away the rapist becomes more and more brutal with her. As the rape progresses, he get more and more violent with her, pulling her hair, slapping her, until she becomes submissive. There is a really nasty fisting scene, that even I found a bit disturbing, as the girl is really, really crying and protesting (damn good acting).

No type of commentary that I provide can do this vid justice. You just have to download and watch it.

Filename: Scena Rape Fantasy - Le Motard Violeur.avi
Size: 209 MB
Theme: Rape, Anal, Fisting

For some unknow reason, I cant put the link in directly, so the download link is contained in the attached file:
Attached Files
File Type: txt Le Motard Violeur.txt (81 Bytes, 515 views)
Old 10-09-2008, 04:57 AM   #173
rightidiot
Privileged Member

Default Kidnapped, Raped & Abused (Japanese Uncensored)

Well as people have asked previously, here are a couple of asian movies. Not really my thing, but hell you asked.

This is the first and the story is about a girl being kidnapped, tied and raped. Its a bit weird after this because it seems that the girl has now become a sex slave to our rapist. And the rapist gets her to masturbate in front of him with a dildo and then molests her further with a vegetable (which I can’t figure out).

On this vid, my deepest respects go to the original uploader. This is obviously a capture of a streaming movie, and I think the OP has done a marvellous job.

Filename: Kidnap Rape.mpg
Size: 351 MB
Run Time: 43 minutes
Resolution: 352x240
Language: Japanese
Theme: Uncensored, Japanese/Asian, Kidnap, Rape, forced masturbation, dildos, vegetable insertions

Links Deleted by Hosting Site

Last edited by rightidiot; 01-05-2009 at 08:19 PM.
Old 10-09-2008, 05:15 AM   #174
rightidiot
Privileged Member

Default Chinese Girl - tied and forced to ejaculate (uncensored)

The second of the asian uncensored vids. But this is something completely different.

Another weird one. A chinese girl (allegedly) is handcuffed to a bed, pleasured with dildo, fingered and forced to ejaculate. Great body, wish they had taken the bra off. As for the ejaculation, fake or real - you decide?

Filename: Chinese Tied to bed.mpg
Size: 107 MB
Run Time: 11 minutes
Resolution: 352x240
Language: Japanese
Theme: Uncensored, Chinese/Asian, forced, dildos, fingered, female ejacalation?

Links Deleted By Hosting Site

[/QUOTE]

Last edited by rightidiot; 01-05-2009 at 08:21 PM.
Old 10-09-2008, 05:29 AM   #175
batffink
Privileged Member

batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hey RI,
Thanks a million for sharing some top movies with us but what is it with Chinese and Japanese rapists who carry a selection of vibrators in their pockets with them when they go out on a job. Fucking weird isn't it? Maybe they can't function without a quick vibrate first. Lol
Old 10-09-2008, 01:35 PM   #176
rightidiot
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by batffink View Post
Hey RI,
Thanks a million for sharing some top movies with us but what is it with Chinese and Japanese rapists who carry a selection of vibrators in their pockets with them when they go out on a job. Fucking weird isn't it? Maybe they can't function without a quick vibrate first. Lol
Your post made me laugh.
You are right about the vibrators. I just thought it was regional thing with the audiences prefering scenes like this. Still each to their own.
Old 10-09-2008, 02:06 PM   #177
mifje
Privileged Member

mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rightidiot View Post
Le Motard Violeur

I think the "Le Motard Violeur" were a series of biker rape/bdsm movies and I think that three of them were produced.

This version, from the P2P network is an edited version that captures the rape element but is possibly missing the chase sequence. Irrespective, this is a damn good watch. The acting is really realistic and its quite brutal at times. The girl is crying throughout and pleading with the rapist, who seems to be quite a sadistic bastard.

The vid opens with a motorist catching a girl in the park close to his home. He grabs her and she puts up a really good struggle and even manages to get away a couple of times. Each time she gets away the rapist becomes more and more brutal with her. As the rape progresses, he get more and more violent with her, pulling her hair, slapping her, until she becomes submissive. There is a really nasty fisting scene, that even I found a bit disturbing, as the girl is really, really crying and protesting (damn good acting).

No type of commentary that I provide can do this vid justice. You just have to download and watch it.

Filename: Scena Rape Fantasy - Le Motard Violeur.avi
Size: 209 MB

For some unknow reason, I cant put the link in directly, so the download link is contained in the attached file:
A movie that I never have seen before!!! doesn't happen a lot

thanx

BTW: I am MALE
mifje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 04:59 PM   #178
rightidiot
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mifje View Post
A movie that I never have seen before!!! doesn't happen a lot

thanx
Post refers to Le Motard Violeur

Well milfie, I have just managed to download the full version. Its got 3 rapes in it, to a similar theme. Just uploading it now - should be available in the next 4 hours or so.
Old 10-12-2008, 02:09 PM   #179
rightidiot
Privileged Member

Default Le Motard Violeur (Biker Rape) - Full Version

Le Motard Violeur

This is the full version to the scene that I previously posted: Biker Rape (Le Motard Violeur) which contained the last of the 3 rapes featured in this vid.

This is a French biker film that contains 3 rape scenes. The women involved are not your average models - a housewife, older skinny girly and a plump girl. That alone makes this unusual and interesting to watch.

The housewife one is really interesting, because even though it starts of quite brutally, midway the woman is orgasming and then the fisting starts and its back to pain.

In the second scene, the same man is delivering a pizza. Older type skinny girl involved with a very hairy pussy and lots and lots of resistance. A very brutal ass and pussy fisting scene in the end, that just has you mesmerised.

The acting is really realistic and the vid is quite brutal at times with lots of slapping, hair pulling and extreme fisting. The preview below shows the first two rapes only, as I have already provided a preview of the third one.

Filename: Motard Violeur - Extreme Anal Rape And Wet Pussy Fisting.avi
Size: 676 MB
Run Time: 1 hour 43 minutes

Rapidshare Downloads: Links Deleted By Hosting Site

Last edited by rightidiot; 01-05-2009 at 08:24 PM.
Old 10-27-2008, 08:20 PM   #180
rightidiot
Privileged Member

Default Forced Witness - 40

Forced Witness - 40

I have now offically given up trying to identify if a vid has been uploaded previously. Uploaders - please, please, please, leave a description so that we can find key words and prevent duplicating vids.

Anyway, found on the P2P network this is a "Forced Witness" video. Sleeping couple are broken into and raped by two young males (these guys still need lessons on shaving). Husband in blue shorts is forced to watch and is powerless to act. Warning - girl with small tits. Some screaming from the girl, so she gets her mouth taped shut.

Filename: Fantasy Rape1(40)-Sadistic Rape Forced Witness.avi
Size: 170 MB
Run Time: 28 minutes
Language: Russian
Theme: Rape, witness, taped, MMF, No anal

Link Deleted By Hosting Site

Found on P2P. Respect goes to original uploader. Give me some reputation points instead.

Last edited by rightidiot; 01-05-2009 at 08:28 PM.