Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Rape Movies > Rape pics and movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-17-2008, 10:43 PM   #121
rightidiot
Privileged Member

rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Woman raped by 2 men in a forest

All of the movies on this thread have no post restriction - and all the links are still active. If any of the links get removed, please PM me and I will try to restore them.

A Rapesection movie. Girl is raped by 2 men in the forest.

Some quality issues - last 2 mins are blank, but the movie has actually finished by then.

Size: 156 MB
Run Time: 24 minutes
Quality: Excellent - but last 2 minutes are blank.
Language: Russian (I think)
Theme: rape, forest, anal, MMF

Compliment the movie if you think others should download it, comment on it by all means, but
NO - "Thx", "Thank you", "Nice...." or other stupid posts.

Download Link: DELETED BY HOSTING SITE

Respect goes to original uploader. Give me some reputation points instead.

Last edited by rightidiot; 01-22-2009 at 10:08 PM.
rightidiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 06:55 AM   #122
MARADONA
Banned

MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Thumbs up + Rep!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rightidiot View Post
All of the movies on this thread have no post restriction - and all the links are still active.

Typical "Forced Witness" movie, except with this one there is only one male and two females. Title - "Girl watches sister being raped", says it all.

Size: 212 MB
Run Time: 20 minutes
Quality: Excellent
Language:Russian
Theme: Forced rape, witness, MFF.

Compliment the movie if you think others should download it, comment on it by all means, but
NO - "Thx", "Thank you", "Nice...." posts.

Download Link: Hosted on Megarotic

Spam my thread at your peril. I will PM you, name & shame, or report you to the mods.

Before posting, remember the New Decree Rules. To find new movies quickly see: RB Enhanced Search
Ty...eh eh just joking dude! Great upload!!!
MARADONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 01:32 PM   #123
vizblue

vizblue has initial reputation

Good Post Keep It Up
vizblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 02:46 PM   #124
Dirty dog

Dirty dog Level 7 (700+)Dirty dog Level 7 (700+)Dirty dog Level 7 (700+)Dirty dog Level 7 (700+)Dirty dog Level 7 (700+)Dirty dog Level 7 (700+)Dirty dog Level 7 (700+)

This thread is awesome thanks for your effort rightidiot. I downloaded so many from the oldest post that I can not checked the new ones

Thanks again
Dirty dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 03:58 PM   #125
rightidiot
Privileged Member

rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Firstly, thank you all for your kind words. I choose to respond in one collective post, in order to reduce the number of posts on my thread. I do not respond to spam posts. Spammers, you will have recieved a PM from me. Please act on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARADONA View Post
Ty...eh eh just joking dude! Great upload!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DANTON View Post
ty very nice
MARADONA, DANTON - whats with the "Ty"? Is this one of those generic country expressions? In anycase, thank you for your kind words.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vizblue View Post
Good Post Keep It Up
Thanks for that. I try in my own way, but my upload speeds are restricted to a max of 25 kbs, so I cant really be that active on this board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty dog View Post
This thread is awesome thanks for your effort rightidiot. I downloaded so many from the oldest post that I can not check the new ones
Thanks again
It does take time and effort to put commentaries, caps for each vid, upload the files etc, and I do try to keep all the files as single downloads to make it easier for everybody. It is nice to know that my efforts are being appreciated.

An update for the spammers on this board -

I do actually review you previous posts before sending a PM.

Spammers who ignore my PM and continue to persist in posting pointless stupid posts - get repoted to the Mods - and some of you have been banned.

Spammers who have modified their behaviour, since my PM, I leave alone.

Spammers who dont act on the PM and still persist on spamming, are issued negative reputation points.

In case you are wondering, this is how I know your previous postings
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Seeing Previous Posts.jpg (40.8 KB, 8724 views)

Last edited by rightidiot; 09-21-2008 at 12:32 AM.
Old 09-20-2008, 04:00 PM   #126
rightidiot
Privileged Member

Default Gang Bang - Girl Gets Raped By 2 Men Wearing Stockings

All of the movies on this thread have no post restriction - and all the links are still active. If any of the links get removed, please PM me and I will try to restore them.

A girl is attacked by 2 men wearing tights on their heads. Looks really realistic as the girl is dragged, jeans torn off and stripped naked. The girl is well built and the piercings on the clit are a nice addition.

Lots of hair pulling as they force her to suck dick and submit to the rest of the rape, which includes a DP. I love the way that one of the rapists, prepares her anus for abuse, fingering it and spitting in it. Really good acting. Twist at the end, you may have to listen twice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugues_de_Sade View Post
It's from Cellar Dwellers, a Robert Black movie if that may help you.
Thank you Hugues_de_Sade for that additional information.

File Name: GangBang - Rape Fantasy - double penetration - anal.avi
Size: 84 MB
Resolution: 384 x 288
Run Time: 19 minutes
Quality: Acceptable
Language: English
Theme: Rape, fantasy, DP, MMF.

Compliment the movie if you think others should download it, comment on it by all means,
But - NO - "Thx", "Thank you", "Nice...." or other stupid posts.

Download Link: Hosted on Mediafire

Spam my thread at your peril. I will PM you, name & shame, or report you to the mods.

Before posting, remember the New Decree Rules. To find new movies quickly see: RB Enhanced Search

Last edited by rightidiot; 09-24-2008 at 02:27 PM.
Old 09-20-2008, 04:40 PM   #127
rightidiot
Privileged Member

Default Catfight - 2 american girls fighting. Looser is forced to perform lesbian acts.

All of the movies on this thread have no post restriction - and all the links are still active.

This post however is in the theme of something different.

This is really a forced lesbian vid. It starts of with 2 girls arguing, which leads up to a really good wrestling match, with hair pulling, forced stripping and nipple/breast abuse. The looser of this match is then degraded and forced to perform sexual acts to please the other.

The movie stops before the end (its P2P, I get what I can). However the fight scenes are really good, and the acting is brilliant. Got a hard on, just making the clips (Yes, I know I am sad).

File Name: Catfight To Sex - Candi Vs Tina - Forced Strip Panties Off Face Sitting Pussy Eating --lesbian rape.mpg
Size: 74 MB
Run Time: 17 minutes (ends short - due to vid problems)
Quality: Watchable to Acceptable
Theme: Catfight, Forced, Lesbian , Pussy Eating.

Compliment the movie if you think others should download it, comment on it by all means,

Deleted By Hosting Site

Last edited by rightidiot; 01-05-2009 at 07:55 PM.
Old 09-20-2008, 06:39 PM   #128
batffink
Privileged Member

batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Thanks for sharing "Girl jogging" my friend. Unfortunately I don't speak French either. However if you ever need to translate a Scottish movie then I'm your man. Cheers Mate keep up the good work and btw I'll rep Noir for the last movie I got from you as per your advice.
Old 09-20-2008, 08:52 PM   #129
kid197

kid197 has initial reputation

Really nice movies. I am downloading the asian movies. Hope more asias movies from your threads. Thank you for ur movies.
kid197 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 10:33 PM   #130
rightidiot
Privileged Member

I choose to respond in one collective post, in order to reduce the number of posts on my thread. I do not respond to spam posts. Spammers, please act on the PM I have sent you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by batffink View Post
Thanks for sharing "Girl jogging" my friend. Unfortunately I don't speak French either. However if you ever need to translate a Scottish movie then I'm your man. Cheers Mate keep up the good work and btw I'll rep Noir for the last movie I got from you as per your advice.
I must admit, I too have been very disappointed, that nobody has come forward with a french translation for the story line. Come on this is the full un-edited orginal version. I tell you what, after my next french vid, that Im just about to post, I just wont upload any more french films, because obviously nobody has any interest in them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kid197 View Post
Really nice movies. I am downloading the asian movies. Hope more asias movies from your threads. Thank you for ur movies.
I dont generally download asian movies, because I hate the censoring. But every now and then, something unsual crops up, or it just takes my fancy. However, as you have asked, I shall lookout for more asian stuff.

Last edited by rightidiot; 09-22-2008 at 12:25 AM.
Old 09-22-2008, 01:30 AM   #131
rightidiot
Privileged Member

Default Rape of a School Girl (Tera Patrick)

( If any of the links get removed, please PM me and I will try to restore them.)

I have seen so many cut down and edited versions of this, all portraying the rape of a school girl.

This is the entire, un-edited version. I dont believe its rape - forced, coerced perhaps - but the girl is definitely hot.

Story is about a school girl, who is selling coffee door to door. In this home the guy realises she is on her own, and what follows - well you decide.

File Name: Tera Patrick [JAM-HOT.com].mpeg
Size: 172 MB
Run Time: 24 minutes
Quality: Good
Theme: Rape?, Forced?.

Download Link: Hosted on Depositfiles

Last edited by rightidiot; 09-22-2008 at 01:50 AM.
Old 09-22-2008, 01:50 AM   #132
rightidiot
Privileged Member

Default The Job Interview (Forced)

( If any of the links get removed, please PM me and I will try to restore them.)

A little gem I found out there. No rape, but forced sex.

Girl goes to an interview. The guy interviewing gets her to strip, give him a blow job and then goes on to fuck her in both holes. Whats riveting in this movie is how he is able to control her. Annoying thing is that we never get to find out what job she was going for or if she will get it.

Size: 116 MB
Run Time: 27 minutes
Theme: Forced

Old 09-22-2008, 03:38 AM   #133
HotWired2006

HotWired2006 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HotWired2006 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HotWired2006 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HotWired2006 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HotWired2006 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HotWired2006 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HotWired2006 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HotWired2006 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HotWired2006 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:

A little gem I found out there. No rape, but forced sex.

Girl goes to an interview. The guy interviewing gets her to strip, give him a blow job and then goes on to fuck her in both holes. Whats riveting in this movie is how he is able to control her. Annoying thing is that we never get to find out what job she was going for or if she will get it.

Size: 116 MB
Run Time: 27 minutes
Theme: Forced

Hey rightidiot,
great thread man! Thank you very much
Do you have more of this Backroombitch Vids? It is not really a rape but very hot!
HotWired2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 03:47 AM   #134
rightidiot
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotWired2006 View Post
Hey rightidiot,
great thread man! Thank you very much
Do you have more of this Backroombitch Vids? It is not really a rape but very hot!
I did see some more of this stuff on the P2P network, but its not my thing really. In anycase, this type of material, would not be deemed suitable on this board. This vid, was the only one that had a forced sex theme.
Old 09-22-2008, 03:59 AM   #135
rightidiot
Privileged Member

Default Raped At Gunpoint (Violees Dans Je Rer)[French]

This is a french film. Apparently, these are not too popular, because nobody has been willing to provide a story line to the vid "Girl Jogging". I have a long memory - I shall remember - dont upload french films.

Anyway, coming back to this vid - This is the find of the year. Respects I think go to "Xxx". This is a full video - 1 hour 10 minutes of wall to wall rape and a seriously good watch. Clear the house, get some beers, popcorn and big bucket.

There are 3 rape sceens in this movie. The first one is a rape in a warehouse - M/F, the second (rich bitch) in a house - MMF and the third one is on a train - MM..F.

The underlinging theme on all of these rapes is that they are done at gun point, and at the end the women are almost enjoying it. Anal sex seems to be obligatory. There is a great degredation scene where one woman is forced to parade semi-naked before being royally fucked.

Movie Name: Violees Dans Je Rer
Size: 700 MB (335 MB in RAR format)
Run Time: 70 minutes
Language: French (I think)
Theme: Rape, threatened at gunpoint.
Get it quick before it goes, because I already had to re-up this.

Extended Caps

Download Link: Hosted on Deposit Files

Last edited by rightidiot; 09-22-2008 at 05:07 AM.
Old 09-22-2008, 06:13 AM   #136
Hugues_de_Sade

Hugues_de_Sade Level 4 (400+)Hugues_de_Sade Level 4 (400+)Hugues_de_Sade Level 4 (400+)Hugues_de_Sade Level 4 (400+)Hugues_de_Sade Level 4 (400+)

Quote:
Russian girl - Nadia - gets tied, gagged and raped.

Size: 138 MB.
Run time 18+ minutes.
Quality: Good to Excellent.

This one has some qualities that I appreciate a lot. The girl is fully clothed in the beginning of the scene, her hands are tied behind her back, she's gagged and she makes a small effort to show that she is in distress though she could be a better actress but the latter is almost always the case.

Anyway this is so much more erotic and better wanker's stuff than that classy lukewarm Salieri-stuff - and ty m8! You're a good man to share all this with us.

Last edited by Hugues_de_Sade; 09-22-2008 at 07:13 AM.
Hugues_de_Sade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 11:57 AM   #137
godflesh666

godflesh666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godflesh666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godflesh666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godflesh666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godflesh666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godflesh666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godflesh666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godflesh666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godflesh666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godflesh666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
36 MB. 22 mins play time.
Quality - watchable.
Language - german (I think)

Young "hitch hiker" is picked up, chloroformed, tied up, clothes ripped off, fondled and raped. Does seem to be consensual at the end though (the girl apparently enjoys her Frankfurters - in all holes).

NO - "Thx", "Thank you", "Nice...." posts.

since someone complained about this video, i have to say that it is quite worth downloading - one of the best rape scenes i've seen lately. Yes, camera is bad, the video would be much better if the third person shot it, not to mention the fact that the girl is damn hot and i would be delighted to see her in some better production.

Download: Hosted at Megarotic

Since someone complained about this video, i have to say that it is quite worth downloading - one of the best rape scenes i've seen lately. Yes, camera is bad, the video would be much better if the third person shot it, not to mention the fact that the girl is damn hot and i would be delighted to see her in some better production.
godflesh666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 01:34 PM   #138
godflesh666

godflesh666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godflesh666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godflesh666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godflesh666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godflesh666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godflesh666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godflesh666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godflesh666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godflesh666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godflesh666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

and yes, i would like to honor the author of this thread, one of the best new threads lately..... beside great content, each video has full synopsis, as well as technical details... maybe mods could apply those basic infos as a posting rule beside every upload?
godflesh666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 03:29 PM   #139
Hades

Hades has initial reputation

Quote:

A girl is attacked by 2 men wearing tights on their heads. Looks really realistic as the girl is dragged, jeans torn off and stripped naked. The girl is well built and the piercings on the clit are a nice addition.

Lots of hair pulling as they force her to suck dick and submit to the rest of the rape, which includes a DP. I love the way that one of the rapists, prepares her anus for abuse, fingering it and spitting in it. Really good acting. Twist at the end, you may have to listen twice.

File Name: GangBang - Rape Fantasy - double penetration - anal.avi
Size: 84 MB
Resolution: 384 x 288
Run Time: 19 minutes
Quality: Acceptable
Theme: Rape, fantasy, DP, MMF.

Download Link: Hosted on Mediafire

wuaw this is a very hot video, i love the gang rape, do you have more of this way?
Hades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 03:50 PM   #140
Hugues_de_Sade

Hugues_de_Sade Level 4 (400+)Hugues_de_Sade Level 4 (400+)Hugues_de_Sade Level 4 (400+)Hugues_de_Sade Level 4 (400+)Hugues_de_Sade Level 4 (400+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hades View Post
wuaw this is a very hot video, i love the gang rape, do you have more of this way?
It's from Cellar Dwellers, a Robert Black movie if that may help you.
Hugues_de_Sade is offline   Reply With Quote