Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-14-2009, 06:26 AM   #81
bob209
Privileged Member

bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)

Soon you push Sharon’s head off you dick it’s standing straight out as you tell her no Sharon it’s not for you this time.

Sara get on the bed he says and on all fours I feel like doing doggie stile tonight. As you have one knee on the bed he slaps you across the ass let’s go I haven’t got all night you know. You wonder what he meant by that?

When you are in position he climes on the bed behind you reaching around he squeezes your breast with one hand and uses the other to rub his cock up and down you pussy. He feels the head slid in pulls back and grabs your hips telling you here it comes as he slams his dick into you till his balls hit you clit aaaggggg is all you can say. Then he starts fucking you in a slow gentle manner you ask him to take it out.

His only response is to go back to fucking hard again you like it hard don’t you mommy?
bob209 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 02:51 PM   #82
InnocentVirgin
Banned

InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

'NO, I don't like any of this.. can't you see that? Why won't you all respect that some aren't like you? Why do you have to do this?"

He fucked harder in me. It was all the same.. but he hurt anyway.. fast or slow it was degrading to be collared and fucked like a dog.

"You won't let more have me will you? Please.. no."

I'm so sick of crying and begging. It isn't making me hot.. it isn't exciting. It's shameful and degrading and horrible on every level. And I hate Jason for doing this.
InnocentVirgin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 09:55 AM   #83
bob209
Privileged Member

bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)

I’m torn between fucking you fast to get off and slowly severing your worm pussy. Every time I stick my dick into you till my balls hit your clit you involuntary squeeze my dick it feels so good.

I look over at Sharon and see she is playing with herself. Sharon sweetie if you’re that horny why don’t you get up here I’m sure mommy would help you. You look back at me with anger in your eyes your probly wondering what is this pervert going to make me do now?

Sharon stands up in front of you and I pull your head up by your hair Sharon’s pussy is right in front of your face so close that you can smell her the few hairs she has are matted down from her pussy juice.

Well go ahead mommy lick your little girls pussy she looks like she’s ready to cum. If you get both of us off we’ll let you go back to you men you’d like that wouldn’t you.

You stick you tong out just touching her clit with the tip. She says ooooo that feels good as she advance’s so your mouth is on her pussy like my hole mommy stick you tong deep in me. You have to breathe through your nose her pussy covers you mouth she jerks her juices flow freely she is having an orgasm you taste her she tastes better then the cum you have had to swallow you lick your lips as the juices run down your chin.
Old 01-16-2009, 01:15 AM   #84
InnocentVirgin
Banned

InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

She's much easier to take than a man forcing his cock down my throat.

But even as she cums and I feel the man begin to fuck in earnest, I think that it's going to be bad back ... with the others.

When the woman is finished.. "Can't you just let me stay here... I don't want to go back there to... them?" Horrible to beg for the lesser of two evils. But who would blame me?

I certainly had no ..ally.
Old 01-16-2009, 08:59 AM   #85
bob209
Privileged Member

No Sara we can’t keep you but I’ll see if bob will let us have you for a weekend very soon.

They march you back out into the big room where everyone is talking to each other and pointing out the way you look. Jason asks did you have a good time dear. You shake your head no with your eyes staring at the floor.

Bob comes over to you and says we have time for one more couple to try you out he holds up the bag with the numbers and tells you pick another one Sara you raise your hand and put it in the bag when you pull it out Bob says will who’s the lucky couple Sara don’t be shy tell us who gets to sample you body next. With tears running down your face you say number seven.
You picked a good one this time Sara Jason tells you. That couple is one of the first members of our little club they like wipes and other thing’s when they finish with a girl she can’t sit down the next day. But I will love seeing your bright red ass.

The couple come up to you As you are begging Jason not to let them take you tell him you’ll do whatever he wants you to from now on. He just smiles as they pull you from him. The woman says stop your sniveling bitch or I’ll give you something to cry about.
Old 01-19-2009, 05:53 AM   #86
InnocentVirgin
Banned

Bob. The rapist cum kidnapper cum bastard.

Great pairing with Jason. Dragged from the room again. Begging Jason not to let them take me. Panicking when they do anyway.

I can't help it. I'm so sick of this. WHY me?

The woman slapped my face and did it again. It hurts like hell but I stop blubbering. I couldn't stop crying though. I don't know what they want, but I know - given the avid expression of Jason and Bob - it won't be easy, pleasant or good for me.
Old 01-19-2009, 07:27 AM   #87
bob209
Privileged Member

They take you into the room once inside the woman walks around you feeling you up with her hand.
She pulls a length of rope from her belt and tells you to put your hands behind your back and grab each elbow. She ties your fore arms together then your upper arms too more ropes one each tied to your upper arms again they hang down to the floor.

Bend over she commands you as you bend slightly she says further bushing on your back till your upper body is parallel to the floor. She bends down tying each rope to one of your ankles. You’re forced to stand bent over now. Then you hear a zipper being pulled down you lift your head to see the man standing right in front of you with his dick out.

Take his dick my dear the woman says you’re forced to take small steps because of the ropes as you inch forward you hear her say stop. His dick is almost to your lips about ½ an inch short get it my dear the woman says and you say I can’t. Stick your tong out bitch play with it till it’s long enough to suck.

Your straining you neck to get closer as you run your tong around the head of his dick holding it up on your tong and sort of flipping it up then catching it on your tong again as it gets longer you wrap your lips around the head and suck it.
Old 01-25-2009, 10:33 AM   #88
InnocentVirgin
Banned

I had to manipulate that man, until he grew hard enough to suck. All I could think of was ... how ...how how... did I get into this situation. It was surreal. That my husband.. MY HUSBAND.. could have orchestrated this was beyond belief. I didn't think for a moment that my little affairs could have left him this.. twisted.. Not after all the young tail he'd chased all these years.

It didn't matter - I was almost at my limit.

Tied and humiliated, passed from couple to couple as a new, novel toy.

As if choreographed her slap on my ass was timed with a thrust of his hips and I found myself gagging on his cock as he forced it in my mouth. She slapped me again and again as his hips pushed further, butting against my throat insistently.

My eyes watered and she began in earnest to spank me, each slap harder, only pausing to rub the reddened cheek before slapping again. I fought for breath and was beginning to panic when he forced himself into my throat. For an endless time I jerked and flailed against the bonds that held me. She held me in back and he held me to him.

Finally he pulled out long enough for me to gasp and gag a breath in. But she didn't stop. Her ass beating took on a new cadence, and I hitched and cried with every slap.

My mouth was taken again as he pulled me onto his cock, pushing down to my throat this time quickly, fucking my mouth and throat with quick jabs until I thought I'd pass out.

He came finally, brutally. Coating my stomach and throat with foul seed, more repugnant than ever to me. She didn't let up though, just continued slapping my ass. I wondered crazily if her hand were sore - surely it must be.

I felt like I would topple over, stumbling with her blows.

Soon enough they retied me.

Flat on the floor. Not able to move.

"You need to eat me." The woman squatted over my face, her pussy inches away.

I tried begging once more.. half-heartedly. "Please..."

She moved quickly. In an instant my jaw was gripped by her hand and she hissed, "The longer it takes for you to do as i say... the worse it will be for you." A stinging slap, then backhand, split my lip and I saw her smile.

The man came forward at her nod and he kneeled beside me, grinning foolishly before using his tongue to lick the blood from my lip.

Gross... my stomach nearly folded on itself... is this nightmare going to end?

Evidently not, I thought as she knelt again. I couldn't see what he was doing, only able to see the labia and vagina pressing closer and closer to my mouth. I felt him between my outstretched legs, caressing my inner thighs before reaching under me to squeeze an already aching buttcheek. I opened my mouth to protest and got a mouthful of her pussy instead.

God please, let this end...
Old 01-25-2009, 04:49 PM   #89
bob209
Privileged Member

Outside the door unknown to you everyone was watching a big screen TV of every think going on inside the rood with you. Some of the men cheered as they watched you stick you tong out to get the man’s dick.

Some of the women yelled hit her harder as they watched your ass turning red other women turned away. They know that when they got back home their masters or mistress were going to want to use them. They would be all excited from the show tonight and in the mood for some interment of their own.

Bob and Jason joked saying I wonder if she feels sexy now. Bob looked down at Jason's groan and said getting a little excited there Jason don't worry this is the last couple of the night. And when we get home she'll be all yours for the rest of the night. And patted Jason on the back saying and I don't think she'll be in a fighting mood.
Old 01-26-2009, 01:48 AM   #90
InnocentVirgin
Banned

She ground down on my face, making me lick her. I stuck my tongue into her slit and licked, sucked, anything I could do to get her off me quickly.

But she didn't cum easily.

The guy alternated between squeezing my asscheeks which were already bruised and pained and twisting my nipples. He gripped my ass with a strong fist and shoved I don't know how many fingers roughly into my pussy.

The scream was swallowed by her pussy and I felt a new wet. He rammed so hard into me it felt like I was being reamed by his whole fist. I could hear her egging him on.. telling him harder... harder... Oh my god.. please stop...

After forever, she came, grinding on my face until I thought I'd suffocate.

I laid there.. after they untied me. I didn't think I could move.

And I didn't move until Jason and ...Bob came in. Those bastards.

"God, take me home, please.. please, I'll do anything.. please take me home."
Old 01-26-2009, 07:34 AM   #91
bob209
Privileged Member

Jason and bob were looking at you spent on the floor listening to you plead. Then Jason said did she just say anything bob said that’s what she said alright I think you’re going to have a very good time at home tonight Jason.

They both held you up as they wrapped a long coat around you. When they walked you out into the other room everyone was committing on the funny way you were walking one man said she walks like she still has something very big still up her cunt and the men around him started laughing. You were too ashamed to look at them when you heard Bob say that’s about all she can take tonight folks. But you can e-mail me tomorrow and set up when you would like to have her. The standard rate will apply have a good night and party on he said as they lead you out.

They didn’t take you to your house like you had hoped but to a warehouse type building were bob lived. They pulled the van right in and hauled you out looking around you seen sound proofing on all the walls and thought my god what are they going to do to me here. They walked you over to a small t shaped pipe in the floor with carpet on the floor around it Bob reached up under the coat to hold you up as Jason took the coat off you on your knees you heard bob say. You turned quickly toward Jason pleading with those big blue eyes of your but he just said you had better do what he says. Once on your knees they tied your arms out along the pipe then Jason said move your ass back to the pipe honey when you were in position they tied your ankles together then tied your waist to the pipe pulling it tight. It felt as though the pipe was right up against your ass hole. Jason picked your head up and said sleep tight my dear because tomorrow I’m going to make you keep your promise about doing anything.