Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-29-2008, 04:12 PM   #1
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Does Penis ACTUALLY matter to you?

Okay. These two posts were taken from Chitown's Date Breaker thread. The following two posts were posted by WOMEN who seemingly contradict each other in terms of size.

In summary, Stern believes size matters GREATLY and Sierra thinks size doesn't (generally).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternenlied View Post
Well ...

a) The inner vagina is not "numb".

b) "Size doesn't matter" is a lie. Length and girth are very stimulating, a small penis simply is not. Technique can compensate to some degree only. One the other hand however: A big member without any skills doesn't do much good as well.

c) A baby can fit through there. So - no offense - but every man who thinks he's too big to fit is just fooling himself. Too much girth (I'm talking A LOT here) can take a little work and requires careful handling sometimes, but the penis just too huge to fit is so rare it's very unlikely a woman every encounters one.

d) Length can become much more painful since tapping the cervix hurts like hell.

e) Almost every woman's vagina is physically build to handle a penis, even a large one. There are exceptions but those are quite rare.

f) Most women telling guys just how tight they are down south are lying; simply because they know guys like the thought of a very tight fanny.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra View Post
CTH, it's unlikely that any man would be big enough to actually tear you up. Women's vaginas are meant to stretch big enough to accommodate a baby's skull, which is considerably larger than even the most well endowed guy. They also contract enough to close around a single finger, even after childbirth. So even if the guy is seriously big or seriously small, our bodies can accommodate.

Penis envy my foot. Women don't have to envy you guys. After all - if we want one, most of you are willing to let us use yours.

I would like to explore this subject further, however, and if personal experiences/thoughts/feelings can be brought into this thread, then please do. I'd like to know if size matters.

What is the MINIMUM size a woman needs in order to experience good sex? Clearly the two posts confuse the whole concept of the importance of size in the bedroom.
AWDracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 04:18 PM   #2
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

This might be slightly amusing to people but perhaps it's not so coincidental that the two women in question in this post both start with an S and the topic is regarding size.

The length of the names Sternelied and Sierra inadvertently illustrate their points of view on the issue;
one values size and rather length over the other.
Old 11-29-2008, 05:37 PM   #3
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Actually I think that these posts are quite similiar, in the liking that the myth of a man being "too large" is false.

I am not quite as experienced as they may be...so penis size as never been an issue for me. I've only had to deal with one, and with that, the first few tries was too much..even though I doubt that he was exceptionally large.

When I mentioned that I liked bigger men, I didnt really reference penis size. I meant, the more bigger physically a man, the more likely he could hurt me. Like he could not realize his own strength or crush me, I was not really considering penis size..although it was something I thought about.

I disagree with them however with the respect that no man is actually TOO large for any woman. Its very possible, because then the vagina would have to STRETCH..and that would not be comfortable. They equate taking a big dick to giving child birth...come on now! Who wants to go through child birth for fun? Or get a pelvic exam for fun? (which to me is painful). They give you pain meds for a reason. Even though its natural, its an excruciating feeling. So, a man CAN be too big for the woman to enjoy without any discomfort. Women who have gone through child birth are already stretched out, so it shouldnt faze them.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 05:54 PM   #4
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well Chi-Town....I think men need to go thru that to really get the point??

After all Guys....the anus does expand and contract for objects of various sizes huh?!

Now bigger cocks could be painful huh? So always use a Lube to keep you manly men from screaming too much okay?

And then get back with me about size being important or....NOT??
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 06:26 PM   #5
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

its important enough in that i couldnt have married someone who was too small. but then again, dont want them too big cause they hurt!

i have had kidlets and i can say that IT DOES still hurt if they are too big or wide! Oh the times i have had to gnash my teeth together and just take it lol hence width is more important then length for me.

Last edited by gaggirl; 12-01-2008 at 12:44 AM. Reason: im a big meanie
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 08:17 PM   #6
Mugga123
Privileged Member

Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaggirl View Post
its important enough in that i couldnt have married someone who was too small. but then again, dont want them too big cause they hurt!

i have had kidlets and i can say that IT DOES still hurt if they are too big or wide! Oh the times i have had to gnash my teeth together and just take it lol hence width is more important then length for me. id rather that, than like an asian guy who cant fit a small condom.

sorry.
Well looks like I'm gonna be a lonely guy then.
Old 11-29-2008, 09:30 PM   #7
AWDracer
Self-exiled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mugga123 View Post
Well looks like I'm gonna be a lonely guy then.
It should be expected.

Women are a materialistic species. Just like in the "date breakers" thread, a small penis could make you lose out to a total asshole that knows the fuck he's doing in bed.

It's alright though.

Don't put any emotions into them, that's probably the message I've learned.

Women are not to be trusted.
Old 11-29-2008, 09:43 PM   #8
Conrad
RB's Biggest Loser

Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by doggystylethatgirl View Post
I have to use this every time I masturbate

Master the possibilities - does size really matter?
You lucky bastard! I have to use this

Conrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 09:23 AM   #9
Jasmine
Privileged Member

Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

We've all heard, "it's not size of the ship, but the motion of the ocean". The best reply I've heard to that is, "spoken like someone with a small dingy."

I know size oesn't matter. I was with a guy was with a guy once whose penis was about the size of my thumb, but he was good. More than once, the people in the next room knocked on the walls to get us to settle down.

I believe that men think a big cock is all they need to please a woman. It's not!

AW, I'm sorry that you don't trust women. I think the problem you are having is one of age and maturity. It's gets better when the women you date are older. Take heart, most women aren't trying to be bitches!
Jasmine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 12:13 PM   #10
Morgaine

Morgaine Level 3 (300+)Morgaine Level 3 (300+)Morgaine Level 3 (300+)Morgaine Level 3 (300+)

It's true, men with smaller penises have to try a little harder in bed to be great. I've had a guy with only a few inches and I've had a guy with an enormous penis. The best is always in the middle, it fits into the ass .

But I totally agree with Gaggirl. I wouldn't marry anyone with a small penis. Since I've married I've found myself thinking many times that I've made the right choice
Morgaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 03:19 PM   #11
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

well thats lovely! yo uget asked for an honest answer, and then you get called materialistic of a bitch ! Full on.... maybe you generally cant trust women, but i can think of a few mean generalisations that fit men just as nicely.

well Morgaine im glad you agree with me,( I certainly agree that anything that wont go in the ass might be an issue!) average is the key. not too much just enough, just like everything else in life, moderation.
Old 11-30-2008, 03:23 PM   #12
Becka
Immodest Mod

Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Becka

I have to say size isn't the ONLY think that matters. Huge can be a problem but tiny is ... well tiny. Something on the average to large size attached to a man who knows what to do with it is best for me.

B.

Hey, where am I going?
And why am I in this hand basket?

Darling, a true lady takes off her dignity with her clothes and does her whorish best. At other times you can be as modest and dignified as your persona requires.
Becka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 08:37 PM   #13
AWDracer
Self-exiled

Quote:
well thats lovely! yo uget asked for an honest answer, and then you get called materialistic of a bitch ! Full on.... maybe you generally cant trust women, but i can think of a few mean generalisations that fit men just as nicely.

well Morgaine im glad you agree with me,( I certainly agree that anything that wont go in the ass might be an issue!) average is the key. not too much just enough, just like everything else in life, moderation.
Hi GG:

Yeah, don't take it too personal. After experiences (and inexperiences) and rumours and tales, I'm not generally that trusting of women unless it's a really specific person. I would've written my thoughts on it regardless of what you (or any other women) would've written.
Old 11-30-2008, 11:21 PM   #14
whyaskwhy
****THE ONE****

whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conrad View Post
You lucky bastard! I have to use this

Really,you and doggy are lucky.At Cornell university they have whats called the Tunneling Electron Microscope or TEM.This device fires electrons at amasing speeds in order to see the smallest atoms,the building blocks of life.Conrad,if I were using that device right this moment,I still couldn't find my dick!LOL!!!

whyaskwhy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 12:43 AM   #15
gaggirl
* yawn *

no worries AWD thanks for clearing it up. I should know better than to take things to heart by now! My bad
Old 12-01-2008, 04:21 AM   #16
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

It is a bit cold this morning.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 01:51 PM   #17
AWDracer
Self-exiled

Quote:
no worries AWD thanks for clearing it up. I should know better than to take things to heart by now! My bad
Not your fault

Hope things go well for you though GG.
Old 12-02-2008, 05:44 AM   #18
SugarT

SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

OK a question for the girls...If you were happliy married or going out with a guy that had a "just right" penis size or was even a bit too small but made up for ot he was a great guy/lover etc.

but your rapist had a bigger, thicker harder or longer one that gave you great feeling and orgasm....how would you feel?

Would you supress it or seek professional advice?

Would you feel guilty that perhaps a man you hadn't even met or maybe an aqquanitence you didn't like the gave best sexual feeling you ever had?

I am just playing devils advocate here but curious how women feel as its not every day you get a ladies perspective on this topic.

Even a bit further...if you knew your rapist and he satisfied you sexually could you secretly seek him out for further pleasure overlooking what he had done?
SugarT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 07:22 AM   #19
crimsondesire
Privileged Member

crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Red face My opinion.

Size "sort of" matters to me, only in the aspect that I like the idea of having somebody completly fill me up. Length, is the most attractive to me, I like the idea of sex hurting. However, If I were seeing somebody who were not very big I wouldn't be less attracted to them and I would not think twice about seeing them again. It does not matter very much but it is a bonus and as for One of the other questions on this board. If I were commited to somebody, I wouldnt care about how hung the other man was, My rapist would obviously not have the respect for me as My companion would. Loyalty is more attractive and a turn on to me then some guy who just felt he had to have me. However, This is not to say that if I were not already in a commitment and I were taken that I wouldn't be open to anything more with my stalker, kidnapper or rapist. Infact , I would be blown away and I am flattered by the idea of somebody putting all of that effort into having me.
crimsondesire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 07:23 AM   #20
crimsondesire
Privileged Member

crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I would not feel guilty and they couldn't give me the best sexual feeling I have ever had because only the combination of spirit and the body, could do so. Not just...orgasm.
crimsondesire is offline   Reply With Quote