Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-14-2008, 05:09 AM   #121
Noir
Privileged Member

Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedslave View Post
noir? are you black and french or is that humour to subtle for you ?
Subtle.
Noir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 04:57 PM   #122
[m[o_o]m]
Privileged Member

[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

from the statue of liberty...which is supposed to represent the principles
this country was founded on and stands for...the 7 rays on her crown btw represent the seven continents. just thot i would put this here in lue of the old tired mccarthyism dribble that also appears here.

Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed, to me:
I lift my lamp beside the golden door.

as an american i guess i am disqualified from making an opinion about
obama...but as was also said here...hes a politician...i wouldnt believe
a damn thing he says...same for mccain...SOSDD...a lot of blacks think hes going to change the world...or even just help their situation...to bad...they've been sold again.
[m[o_o]m] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 03:49 AM   #123
dinker99
Privileged Member

dinker99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dinker99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dinker99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dinker99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dinker99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dinker99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dinker99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dinker99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dinker99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dinker99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dinker99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Don`t put your trust in politicians
dinker99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 05:00 AM   #124
redbaron

redbaron Level 2 (200+)redbaron Level 2 (200+)redbaron Level 2 (200+)

Besides anything I think It's a great improvement for Ameracian democracy that a black candidate has a great chance of winning president elections. Imagine that 50 years ago?
redbaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 04:49 PM   #125
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rasputin View Post
Actually, contrary to many people's notion, Obama is not a very articulate speaker. In fact, he was caught sounding worse than Bush at times.

He does do a good job while using a tele prompter, though.
HOLY SH!T,i agree with you,Rasputin,on something
theDarkOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 07:13 PM   #126
Slader

Slader has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by rasputin View Post
I have the impression that Obama is well liked abroad. Is this true? Or people don't really care one way or the other?
Coming from Eastern-Europe, I'd have to say I really don't give a damn as long the one getting voted into office wouldn't be a pussy and could confront the Kremlin thugs when necessary. Especially in the light of the late Georgia conflict/invasion.
Slader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 07:36 PM   #127
rasputin
Privileged Member

rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slader View Post
Coming from Eastern-Europe, I'd have to say I really don't give a damn as long the one getting voted into office wouldn't be a pussy and could confront the Kremlin thugs when necessary. Especially in the light of the late Georgia conflict/invasion.

Then you guys start praying that McCain takes it.
rasputin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 02:40 AM   #128
soledad_my

soledad_my has initial reputation

Never trust politicians. All they care for are your votes.
soledad_my is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 03:57 PM   #129
[m[o_o]m]
Privileged Member

[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

i would be very skeptical of anything and everything we've heard about the recent conflict in georgia...the media whores spin it for sensationalism and dont give a damn about accuracy. i usually listen to the BBC radio becoz its...well..at least not american...but their coverage of this conflict has been so disgustingly pro american i think i may not ever listen to them again. as time passes and the
big time reporters slither away to feed on the next tragedy some of the lesser known stories/views will begin to get attention and only then do we have a hope of getting any reliable info...
[and if obama really did not want to make race an issue him and his campaign not to mention the ever present
media whores would mention a lot more often that he's half white...hes no more connected to everyday people
of colour then jessy helms. the only reason anyone should vote for him versus senile mccain is to end the damn war.
if hes not gunna do that then that then hes as worthless as a used condom]

Last edited by [m[o_o]m]; 08-18-2008 at 05:00 PM.
Old 08-18-2008, 07:03 PM   #130
rasputin
Privileged Member

rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Unhappy

The war will end as soon as the other side stops shooting.

And that's not up to either Obama, or McCain.
Old 08-18-2008, 08:33 PM   #131
rasputin
Privileged Member

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir View Post
The war basicly has 4 sides and I've heard there are even some soldiers terrorizing part of the country who have not identified themselves on any side. Well they might just be someone's attempt to spread propaganda against the other side by attacking civilians...
When you are a soldier in a battlefield there are only two sides: yours and the one who wants to kill your ass.

Everything else is commentary because the "neutral" side is not a problem as long as it gets the fuck out of the way.

But anyways, I don't want to debate this. I'm too tired and I'll be very busy for the next few months. Besides, it is my experience that in this site the most elementary things ( like the logic of applying generalities in order to understand reality better, for instance...) requires a lot of explaining, debating, and countless examples.

I don't have time for that anymore.

So if you want to believe that there are 4 sides, or five sides, or many sides, when in reality there are only two, be my guest.

I can't afford to involve myself in a discussion of this kind at this moment. Not anymore.

Chau.
Old 08-19-2008, 11:28 AM   #132
KenoRules666

KenoRules666 has initial reputation

Meh, I hope McCain wins
KenoRules666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 11:50 AM   #133
redbaron

redbaron Level 2 (200+)redbaron Level 2 (200+)redbaron Level 2 (200+)

Quote:
It is hard to say what future brings since even though Russia is trying to increase it's power it is still rather weak when considering what kind of militaric power Soviet Union had and what would be needed to challenge any larger countries. The situation at the moment does not promise anything good though since the current conflict has already harmed the relations between Russia and US and I personally doubt that Russia will not be doing anything to make up for that soon. There is always a chance of new cold war but an actual war might have as good of chance of starting during the next years...

Dude, but don't forget China It won't be only US and Russia anymore.
redbaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 12:35 PM   #134
OMK

OMK is an unknown quantity at this point

I think its good Obama got the win over hilary because with it would just be clinton's reign part two now we can have something new
OMK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 09:38 PM   #135
rasputin
Privileged Member

Quote:
The whole conflict started from South-Ossetia so you can't ignore their troops who are in the middle of all this. Abhasia also joined the war soon after it had started and they have their own troops fighting against georgian troops.. Even though both South-Ossetia and Abhasia are provinces of Georgia they have autonomy so both of them have their own goverments and armies.

Guess there is no point in taking this any further since you've made up your mind.
Why do I even get into these types of exchanges, God? Why? Why?

OK.

Here I go again. Let's see if I can get my words across to you better this time. This is not about me "making up my mind." If you read what I am about to explain, and understand what I'm saying, you will also see it the way I do. I promise.

Good. Let's start.

[m[o_o]m] wrote this:

Quote:
the only reason anyone should vote for him (Obama...) versus senile mccain is to end the damn war.
When he did that, I interpreted as if he was talking about the Iraq war since by the time I read his message, the Georgia/Russia "war," had already ended.

Do you get where I'm going with this?

So, my response to him was:

Quote:
The war will end as soon as the other side stops shooting.
The "other side" being the terrorists in the Middle East who are shooting the fuck out our troops and blowing themselves up for the glory of Allah.

But then you came barging in with "well, there are like 4 sides to the war..." etc.

Which, of course, had nothing to do with what I had written but I thought, "maybe he is referring to Sunnis and Shias, and some other sub divisions of Islam I'm not aware of?"

Just in case, I tried to apply a bit of logic and explained to you that, in a war there are virtually always only two sides. It doesn't matter how many countries, communities, ethnicities, religions, presidents, or prime ministers participate in the melee.

How many sides were during World War II?

Only two.

How many countries?

A whole bunch of them. But those who wanted part in the conflagration could only choose ONE side or the other.

That's it.

Because when everything was said and done, there were only two sides.

During the Civil War in the US, you could only fight for the North, or for the South.

There was no fighting for the West. Or the East, thanks for asking.

You seem to believe that, if in a war there are a whole lot of factions, then each faction is a "side." So Germany was a side. Italy was.. "the other side." And Japan? Another side!

However, wars, just like most things extreme in life, present us with dicotomies: Black or white. Good or evil, etc. And people who become involved in it 90% of the time only have two choices.

Now, for the neutral "side."

Sometimes the "neutral" side can help to solve the problem. It's possible. But the "neutral" side, by its very virtue of being "neutral", is not a "side" in the war since the neutral is not fighting, and by not fighting... it's not part of the war!

But like I said before, a neutral party may be able to help stop the carnage between the two warring sides.

Very often, though, the only thing that will stop the war is if one of the two stops shooting!

Which was exactly my point to begin with.

So if you now try to apply what I've explained to you to the Georgia/Russia conflic, you'll realize that, no matter how many participants in the whole sorry mess, there are almost always only two sides to this coin.

And look no further.

I hope I've made myself a bit clearer this time.
Old 08-20-2008, 04:20 PM   #136
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default duuuuiii

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMK View Post
I think its good Obama got the win over hilary because with it would just be clinton's reign part two now we can have something new
What the Hell was wrong with Clinton?If you knew what you were talking about (Clinton did so much good for America)then you would not write that.Bush destroyed all that Clinton did.Do some research on Clinton.Don't just buy into the Obama lies ....I guessing your young and have no clue all the good that was accomplished for jobs,the economy,and are relations with the world.

New does not equal good...
Old 08-20-2008, 07:29 PM   #137
[m[o_o]m]
Privileged Member

Red face doesnt have a clue...

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMK View Post
hey it aint over til the fat lady sings...they have not even held the democratic convention yet...and there are a LOT of rumors that billary supporters are gunna raise some hell and try to stage a coup...heh...its gunna be streamed 24/7 live online so might be good for a few laffs...bet its more fun then that funeral of zombies they have for the republicans
Old 08-20-2008, 08:03 PM   #138
theDarkOne
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by [m[o_o]m] View Post
bet its more fun then that funeral of zombies they have for the republicans
That was Funny M[o_o]M
Old 08-21-2008, 09:43 AM   #139
unbtabl

unbtabl has initial reputation

I don't like either of our choices. A country full of intelligent people... and these are the best we got??? Obama will do more harm than good.
unbtabl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 01:45 PM   #140
[m[o_o]m]
Privileged Member

Thumbs up damn right

Quote:
I don't get...

Clearly your country is not full of intelligent people if both of your candidates are poor choices.
you got that right. this is a nation of idiots. has been from the beginning...no need to rehash the origins of the whites that first came here. america is a country of cubicle people...our entire country is run on the corporate business model and any one who has ever spent any time in a cubicle knows the traits
that are needed...compliance and mediocrity are the rules. the more of a numb dim-witted yes man you are...well then further youll go. for example in the state of kentucky where i live less then 3% of the population has a phd. under 20% ever even go to college. granted this is one of the worst states in the union
as far as that statistic goes...but the news does NOT get much better in any state.
there are a couple of exceptional states..but over all this country and its citizens are purposely kept stupid to keep the money machine moving smoothly and fresh meat for the war machine.

Last edited by [m[o_o]m]; 08-25-2008 at 03:54 AM. Reason: i left out the NOT