Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-27-2008, 01:04 PM   #81
JohnnyReb
Banned

JohnnyReb Level 2 (200+)JohnnyReb Level 2 (200+)JohnnyReb Level 2 (200+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir View Post

I haven't studied the historical details about this specific war when it comes to Egypt and Israel but the point of this post should be something to think about before starting to insult someone and calling them hatemongler, racist, lier and so on.

Then I would suggest that you make an effort to study the historical details and then you will see that his version is propaganda. Not to mention being utter and complete nonsense.

In fact, it's almost as nonsensical as the Soviets teaching that Finland invaded the Soviet Union.

On a final note, I'd strongly suggest that you leave out all of the stuck out tongues. It makes it rather difficult to take you seriously.
JohnnyReb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 01:53 PM   #82
JohnnyReb
Banned

Since Stern asked for us to take the Israel/Egypt discussion elsewhere, I've started a new thread for just that purpose.

http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?p=164180

I've also posted a few more links to further illustrate that what ezzdx has posted here, is meaningless propaganda.
Old 07-27-2008, 01:58 PM   #83
JohnnyReb
Banned

Quote:
Sorry but I'll have to disagree on agreeing to disagree on this subject.

From 1941 to 1944 Finland was basicly allied with Germany and during this time or before this time the only thing USA managed to do was the declaration of war against Finland. We did actually have a war against Germany after our alliance ended but we did not get any help from any other countries when we pushed the german troops out from our country. Even if Germany would have won WWII it still wouldn't have gained anything from invading Finland since only loss for them would've been the nortwestern areas of Russia that Finland would've joined into itself.

The peace with Soviet Union was a result of the military aid Germany had given to us and the game finnish politicians were playing. After WWII Finland became the democratic "friend" of Soviet Union as a result of a treaty that removed the threat of any other countries attacking Soviet Union through Finland. Basicly USA didn't help Finland at all before WWII had ended but I can admit that from there onwards USA did have a role that helped Finland to stay independent. As long as Soviet Union had an opponent it didn't dare to fight against there was no point in threatening Finland in any way so if USA and west Europian countries would have been defeated by Soviet Union only then would it been possible to steal Finland as a part of the happy global communist family.
My point is, suppose the US had never become involved in the war. Suppose it had simply been the Nazis versus the Soviets. What would have happened to Finland then?

I don't really know the answer there. Just as I don't know who would have ultimately won the war between Germany and the Soviet Union. Although, my best guess there is, it would have been a stalemate.
Old 07-27-2008, 02:23 PM   #84
JohnnyReb
Banned

Quote:

Well the only major part USA had before Normandia were the weapon deliveries to UK and SU.
I suppose the nearly two years of bombing German targets prior to Normandy, doesn't count as a "major part."
Old 07-27-2008, 02:36 PM   #85
JohnnyReb
Banned

Quote:
Well the plains and bombs were included in the weapon deliveries I mentioned so partially missed that.
Yes and the planes were being FLOWN by Americans.

That was the part you neglected to mention.
Old 07-27-2008, 05:09 PM   #86
rasputin
Privileged Member

rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDarkOne View Post
rasputin,you have no clue what your talking about.If it does not,Jive,with what you know than look into it.I have seen the effects of this for 20 years.Where do you live?Google it ,do what ever kind of research on hospitals in Az you want but i know whats up.I live in Tucson.The biggest city next to the boarded.Hospitals loose millions every year because they treat illegals.Its the topic on the nightly news often.The strain is felt in all types of areas,from schools to crime and all in between.....Also if some of what i wrote sounds personal,well how could it not.This is not just some topic you see once in awhile i deal with it all the time.

you wrote....

(((((((((((Let me explain. Immigrants ( legal and illegal...) are a minority of the population in any country you care to mention unless very special reasons apply.

That minority, even if it somehow benefits from some government services once in a while, as of necessity will have a much lower impact than the general population at large which, after all, are the majority.

How, then, is it that this very minor group of people end up forcing trauma centers to close down -presumably- due to over use?
How?
Are illegal immigrants more prone to accidents then the rest of the citizens? Why? So are we suggesting that as soon as you become a legal alien, you will minimize your chances of having accidents in the future? ))))))))))))))

There are so many ignorant statements that you have made its hard to know where to correct you.They (illegals)are a large part of the population here.Maybe not the majority but big enough to make a big difference.Once again,as you said you have not done any research on this subject.That means your talking out of your ass.I don't know where you live but i would not tell you what life is like for you because i don't live there.
Also paying tax for a taco is not the same as paying your taxes from your pay check.Honestly ,you need to do a lot of research if you are truly interested but i get the feeling your just one of those kind of people who gets off on pissing people off and thinks hes smart.

And to finish this up your little,if a black or jewish guy statement doesn't hold water.Last i checked black guys or jewish guys were not coming here illegally.
Thats some kind of bullshit statement that ignorant people make because in your mind were all racists right.Well My girlfriend(of 2 years) is Mexican and my best friend(of 11 years)is as well and there sick of the problems caused by illegals to.

OK. From the get go I admitted not to have made any research on this topic. So I'm ignorant. What can I say? Guilty as charged.

And I live in Los Angeles. Tons of immigrants here. Legal and illegal. I don't have any drama with them.

Do we have problems in California? Sure we do. Plenty. And the reasons the state is facing a deficit of critical proportions now are manyfold; I suspect mostly due to mismanagement, a never ending growing bureaucratic machine that will not stop expanding, with over paid public servants who do fuck all all day long at tax payers' cost, corruption, idiocy, etc, etc, etc.

Could illegal aliens be partly responsible for the state's predicament? Possibly. But there were illegal aliens during the 30's. During the 40's. During the 50's. During the 60's. During the 70's. During the 80's, and the 90's, as well.

But now, and only now we've come to discover what a "problem" they are, and how they are ruining the country. When the state was prosperous, nobody minded them. Now that we need a culprit, they seem like a perfect target.

However, since I'm ignorant, and I have no idea what I'm talking about, I'll leave it up to the likes of you to enlighten us.

Listen, I don't come here to piss anyone off. Most of the time, I just want to have fun and laugh a bit.

But in the spirit of good citizenship and all that, I'll leave you with a little something I dug up which may well interest you since you seem so concerned with this particular topic.

In fact, the United States government itself is so worried about this problem, that it has been busy conducting a scholarly research called "The Dillingham Commission" which delved into the impact these immigrants have been having on the country.

The Dillingham Commission released a 42-volume study on the waves of immigrants that concluded,

Quote:
"The new immigration as a class is far less intelligent than the old. ... Generally speaking, they are actuated in coming by different ideals, for the old immigration came to be a part of the country, while the new, in a large measure, comes with the intention of profiting, in a pecuniary way, by the superior advantages of the new world and then returning to the old country."

So yes. I'll admit that perhaps there is something to this preoccupation of yours that may well resonate with many experts on the subject.

Too bad the Dillingham's Commission's report appeared in 1911, and the inassimilable masses at the time were Eastern and Southern Europeans, not illegal Mexicans.

So the times change, but the excuses don't. When the times are critical, let's blame the vulnerable, and those who, not having a voice to express their reason, can't defend themselves. It's easier that way.

However, I'll agree with you. I don't know what I'm talking about. So let's just leave it at that for the moment, and go back to enjoy ourselves since that's what we are here for, shall we?
rasputin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 05:22 PM   #87
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Condescending as ever,but i do at least agree with you on one thing.We both came here to enjoy our time on the board and i think we both got way off topic(Obama).
Have a good day
theDarkOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 05:58 PM   #88
rasputin
Privileged Member

rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDarkOne View Post
Condescending as ever,but i do at least agree with you on one thing.We both came here to enjoy our time on the board and i think we both got way off topic(Obama).
Have a good day

Sorry for sounding a bit patronizing. However, you forgot to mention something else we agree upon: I don't know what the hell I'm talking about.

That should at least merit a mention, don't you think?
rasputin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 07:21 PM   #89
Seven
and more

Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Sorry I haven't read the whole thread, but just on the topic, Obama is very popular in Europe, maybe because:
- He seems more interested in US/EU relationship than McCain does, but of course it's politics...
- We see someone that can break with Bush politic, which is not very popular here.
- Historically, democrats candidates seems more popular amongst Europeans.

But I would not give you American people so-called advises and tell who you have to vote for, specially after who we elected in France.
Old 07-27-2008, 09:54 PM   #90
LeParas
Privileged Member

LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
I dont work for poor, welfare loving, lazy people. I dont even give to charity. I work for my own needs, not anyones elses.
You are right.
I always said the only thing which can save this Planet is Social Darwinism.
LeParas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 10:57 AM   #91
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Alright then ... ezzdx asked me to be fair ... now here it is:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva
Peoples, thanks you for making a try to write what's truth here but this stupid hatemongerer don't want to know what's true and what is his lies only!
Diva, this is your FIRST WARNING for insults outside the Rowdy Room.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezzdx
You want me to believe this,the people who defend Israel are only the zionists,jewish,ignorants and the retarded.
who can defend the wrong than those kinds of people.
Quote:
but after seeing your bullshit I have an advice for you dash,write your opinion in this on a paper and wrap it well until being strong then put it in your ass ,it's the suitable place for them.
Quote:
I'm sorry for that,in the next time I'll try to avoid this because it's terrible to see you puking,when a beautiful woman puking it isn't a big problem but when an ugly woman puking it would be terrible.
These are only three examples of your insulting members.
This is your SECOND WARNING for insults outside the Rowdy Room.
You are hereby banned for a week.

Maybe next time you want me to be "fair" you might want to consider thinking about how many times moderators have been very easy on you and let your insults slide before you call me out on others.

Last edited by Sternenlied; 07-28-2008 at 11:08 AM.
Sternenlied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 11:03 AM   #92
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Good heavens! And I thought the smell of smoke was California brush fires. I'm gone a week and looks like everyone burned the place down when I wasn't looking.

Was it a full moon or something?
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 04:52 PM   #93
JohnnyReb
Banned

Saying that ezzdx is a "stupid hatemongerer ," Is NOT a personal insult.

I say that because saying exxdx is a "stupid hatemongerer ," is a statement of FACT.

If saying that gets me an official warning, then that's perfectly okay with me.

Last edited by JohnnyReb; 07-28-2008 at 04:54 PM.
Old 07-28-2008, 04:58 PM   #94
JohnnyReb
Banned

Also, I DO NOT like ezzdx being banned.

I was enjoying playing with his mind.

Yes, I know it wasn't much to play with, but I'll take what I can get.
Old 07-28-2008, 06:01 PM   #95
dashrendar44
Kamina

dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

stern outlined them in her above post

"I've been thinking with my gut since I was 14, and I've come to the conclusion that my guts have shit for brains." ~ Rob Gordon, High Fidelity

"All men are potential rapists. ALL MEN. Even the pope!" ~ Shirley Valentine

"When you're pushed, killing's as easy as breathing." ~ John Rambo, Rambo IV

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway." ~ Syd Barrett, Rolling Stone, December 1971
dashrendar44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 06:44 PM   #96
MARADONA
Banned

MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyReb View Post
Saying that ezzdx is a "stupid hatemongerer ," Is NOT a personal insult.

I say that because saying exxdx is a "stupid hatemongerer ," is a statement of FACT.

If saying that gets me an official warning, then that's perfectly okay with me.
That sounds as an insult not as a statement...Johnny i have nothing against you....but this is not cool.
After what is happened you should know well that insults are not allowed in the Idle Talk...
also ezzdx is banned now...so is not able to reply you...so well to me this time you make a mistake.
MARADONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 07:29 PM   #97
touriquet2001
please delete

touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

i don't care what you think of ezzdx , after everything that just went on , it's wrong to insult him . we should be letting it die down now .
touriquet2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 07:35 PM   #98
touriquet2001
please delete

touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
I still don't really see the racism some people were yelling about.

Critisizing Israel can't be considered to be racism since in this case racism would be an effective tool to silence any negative comments as hate speech. If he considers the state of Israel to be wrongly created then insulting the supporters of this state can't really be considered to be racism. Sure mentioning zionists and jewish people does bring an issue of "race" to this kind of discussion but as far as I know the definition of zionist is someone who supports judaism and one of the biggest attempts of the jewish religion has been the creation of their own state. I assumed that when he mentioned the jewish people in his message he referred to the residents of Israel and it is only natural for the people of a nation to support the existence of their own country no matter what religion or race they belong to so in my opininion the use of this term also lacks the racist agenda behind it.

Did I miss something?
he called dash "half-jewish" and johnnyreb an "zionist" and said that was the only reason they were in favor of isreal , that was the reason they were lying about it . like there couldn't be any other reason for it .

personally i agree with their facts mostly . it is world history .

BTW i'm not commenting on anything other then why people were saying it was "racist" . nothing other than that , please don't read more into my post than is there .

Last edited by touriquet2001; 07-28-2008 at 07:47 PM.
Old 07-28-2008, 07:54 PM   #99
touriquet2001
please delete

Quote:
Er, you only told what he had said before in this thread so how could I read more into your post than there is?
trust me some people will take it i'm attacking ezzdx and that is not my intention at all . or take it to mean something else
Old 07-28-2008, 09:00 PM   #100
dashrendar44
Kamina

dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

not just that, but he also listed "retarded" under his "groups that defend israel". since we were defending it, it was a veiled insult towards us both, not to mention lumping the jews with the retarded. hmm, wonder who else in history has done that? hope theres no gas chambers around here *wanders off the thread trying to bum a spliff off someone*

"I've been thinking with my gut since I was 14, and I've come to the conclusion that my guts have shit for brains." ~ Rob Gordon, High Fidelity

"All men are potential rapists. ALL MEN. Even the pope!" ~ Shirley Valentine

"When you're pushed, killing's as easy as breathing." ~ John Rambo, Rambo IV

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway." ~ Syd Barrett, Rolling Stone, December 1971
dashrendar44 is offline   Reply With Quote