Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-27-2008, 03:14 AM   #61
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default wow

rasputin,you have no clue what your talking about.If it does not,Jive,with what you know than look into it.I have seen the effects of this for 20 years.Where do you live?Google it ,do what ever kind of research on hospitals in Az you want but i know whats up.I live in Tucson.The biggest city next to the boarded.Hospitals loose millions every year because they treat illegals.Its the topic on the nightly news often.The strain is felt in all types of areas,from schools to crime and all in between.....Also if some of what i wrote sounds personal,well how could it not.This is not just some topic you see once in awhile i deal with it all the time.

you wrote....

(((((((((((Let me explain. Immigrants ( legal and illegal...) are a minority of the population in any country you care to mention unless very special reasons apply.

That minority, even if it somehow benefits from some government services once in a while, as of necessity will have a much lower impact than the general population at large which, after all, are the majority.

How, then, is it that this very minor group of people end up forcing trauma centers to close down -presumably- due to over use?
How?
Are illegal immigrants more prone to accidents then the rest of the citizens? Why? So are we suggesting that as soon as you become a legal alien, you will minimize your chances of having accidents in the future? ))))))))))))))

There are so many ignorant statements that you have made its hard to know where to correct you.They (illegals)are a large part of the population here.Maybe not the majority but big enough to make a big difference.Once again,as you said you have not done any research on this subject.That means your talking out of your ass.I don't know where you live but i would not tell you what life is like for you because i don't live there.
Also paying tax for a taco is not the same as paying your taxes from your pay check.Honestly ,you need to do a lot of research if you are truly interested but i get the feeling your just one of those kind of people who gets off on pissing people off and thinks hes smart.

And to finish this up your little,if a black or jewish guy statement doesn't hold water.Last i checked black guys or jewish guys were not coming here illegally.
Thats some kind of bullshit statement that ignorant people make because in your mind were all racists right.Well My girlfriend(of 2 years) is Mexican and my best friend(of 11 years)is as well and there sick of the problems caused by illegals to.
theDarkOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 04:46 AM   #62
Diva

Diva Level 5 (500+)Diva Level 5 (500+)Diva Level 5 (500+)Diva Level 5 (500+)Diva Level 5 (500+)Diva Level 5 (500+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Diva

This is to make me puking!
Who allows this ezzdx to talk all his lies here just why he hates the Jew and all Israel?
I living in germany and this liar is worst then many german neonazis...
Peoples, thanks you for making a try to write what's truth here but this stupid hatemongerer don't want to know what's true and what is his lies only!
The great ezzdx... :
All Jew are bad, all Israel is bad, stupid Egypt is great and all they does is great and right.
Now what... ? You come to tell me how strong man you be and how you can beat everybody why they all weak against you? YOU are the weak and whiny man! I could kill you with no sweating, you Jew-hater!
Johnny Reb:
This isn't a good ... ezzdx is too much hating any thing from Israel to can see what happened in the real. His 'trusted' source are all just propaganda against Israel so you can't make him seeing what happens for fact. Thanks you much for writing truth still!
dashrendar44:
It's not matter that you are halfly Jew but it mattering for ezzdx because he is a hater of the Jew, that's because he says it.
Old 07-27-2008, 05:57 AM   #63
ezzdx
Banned

ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)
Default for dash

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar44 View Post
ok, for one thing, lets clear up the greece comment. long story short: palestinians are actually decended from ancient greeks that got stranded there after alexander the greats rule fell apart. it was either go back to greece and get executed or stay and hide. what do you think theyd do? even the modern name "palestine" comes from an old semitic word with the same connotations as "xenocracy" as in, foreign rulers. the palestinians have absolutely no claim to the land in my opinion.
This post is enough to be sure that you are know nothing and just typing the bullshit and lies.

Quote:
what does me being half jewish have to do with anything? i grew up pretty much without the jewish half of my family, what im saying is simply fact on the matter.
You want me to believe this,the people who defend Israel are only the zionists,jewish,ignorants and the retarded.
who can defend the wrong than those kinds of people.

Quote:
i wasnt lying about the militants. that was the whole cause of the seven days war. egypt was hiding militants and preparing for a pre emptive strike on israel, but israel found out and attacked before you did. egypt had to call on its little bully buddies for help, but even in a three against one fight, in just seven days not only did israel regain the land that your countries rob from it back in 49, it even took some of your own lands! THATS why i mentioned gaza strip. because its proof of israels victory. you cannot deny that this happened ezzdx.
And another thinh prove you can't say any thing except the bullshit,I think they were six days not seven but maybe in your version they seven days.
and Gaza strip isn't and wasn't an Egyptian region,it was under the Ottoman until the WW1 then Britain took it and then it was under the Palastinians authority but Egypt gave some privileges to it's people as they were able to enter Egypt as they want like the Egyptians.

Quote:
you have some serious bias about the 2006 conflict. israel struck after hesbollah attacked them first, and lebanon was in a far greater state of disrepair than israel was. most of southern lebanon was considered inhospitable due to the damage and unexploded clusters still there. plus, lebanon still refuses to disarm hesbollah even though they agreed to it in 2006after the ceasefire. how can you say what they did is good?
How the small weakl Lebanon could disarm hesbollah although Israel " who you calm it's strong" couldn't and it's ass has been whipped by this hesbollah.
also Israel totaly destroyed many villages and big parts of some cities in Lebanon because they though that hesbollah unites maybe there,thousand of children were killed and who saved from that has found his family members were killed and his house was burned,so how they could trust Israel.

but after seeing your bullshit I have an advice for you dash,write your opinion in this on a paper and wrap it well until being strong then put it in your ass ,it's the suitable place for them.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg for dash.jpg (56.3 KB, 53 views)
ezzdx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 06:25 AM   #64
ezzdx
Banned

ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)
Default for johnny

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyReb View Post

It's not as if what this is some arcane piece of information. Israel captured the Sinai from Egypt in the 1967 war. Egypt had considerable initial success in the Sinai in the 1973 war, but ultimately, the Israelis were able to not only repeal the Egyptian forces, but the Israeli army advanced deep into Egyptian territory and had your Third Army trapped and completely cutoff from the rest of the Egyptian forces.
I don't know how many people you think could believe this bullshit,also it isn't logical,are who has been defeated and lose many unites "from his small army" is who able to destroy the other who won!
I'll give you a simple example,in boxing are the boxer who got a super punch or box in his face is the person who have the priority to hit and defeat the other!

this is the fake facts that you like to spread in the media and others to show Israel is who won and is who strong,although the real facts prove what I said about that,all Egyptian parts backed to Egypt,Egypt is the only country who backed all her lands which have been stolen from Israel in 1967,Israel could fight well against the citizens only and the war of summer 2006 proved that.
also Israel is a small country with small population,the population of Egypt now is more than 75 million although Israel is about 7 million,a city like Cairo has population higher than the all Israel.
even in Israel they forced the girls to join the army cause they don't have enough men and they need many unites in their army cause their many war crimes.

Quote:
While I'm sure you will find some excuse for why this is also not a reliable source of information, here is another article on the history of modern Israel.
This is the history in the eyes of the Israeli.
yes Israel won in 1967 and stolen many lands,but it has been defeated in 1973 and it's capital was easy fro the Egyptian army specialy after the offer of Iran and Libya for helping by funds and armys,and until now there are many problem between Egypt and Iran cause of this case because Iran see it was the biggest chance for removing Israel,but we are the nation of the peace.

I want to tell you and the other zionists and Israeli that there is a high gap between Egypt and Israel in every thing,in the history,the culture, the grandness, the arts, the sports, the science and others,we are the Pharaons grandsons but who are those Israelis and their grandfathers,the killers of the Christ.
the comparison of the Egyptians with the Israelis is like the comparison of a great noble man who the all people know his progeny and origin with a foundling low man who is claim the lies.

Quote:
If you want to continue to argue them, then be my guest.
So you will have a guest from the hell.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg for johny.jpg (37.5 KB, 51 views)
Old 07-27-2008, 06:52 AM   #65
ezzdx
Banned

Default for dash and johnny

I think know the game is over for you,you said your lies and I said my true facts and the members are free to believe who is valid,and I think who have a rational mind will believe me.
now if any of you want to start another game with me we can do this in another thread and another place,I'm ready for that.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 043006hhh3.jpg (57.8 KB, 52 views)

Last edited by ezzdx; 07-27-2008 at 07:43 AM.
Old 07-27-2008, 08:47 AM   #66
Diva

Diva Level 5 (500+)Diva Level 5 (500+)Diva Level 5 (500+)Diva Level 5 (500+)Diva Level 5 (500+)Diva Level 5 (500+)

You are the first racist I meet what is so gay like you are!
Are you thinking your stupid lies and hate posts make more valid when you post much pictures of a sweaty man with much muscles and just a underpants on?
Is this a man you want being if you grew up of the man you want to fuck your whiner ass from?
Old 07-27-2008, 08:49 AM   #67
ezzdx
Banned

Honestly I wasn't like to quote your post as I see you lower than this and don't deserve me to put you in my mind,also you are a girl and I don't like to be bad with girls,but I'll say some a few comments about your post not for you but for th others.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
This is to make me puking!
I'm sorry for that,in the next time I'll try to avoid this because it's terrible to see you puking,when a beautiful woman puking it isn't a big problem but when an ugly woman puking it would be terrible.

Quote:
Who allows this ezzdx to talk all his lies here just why he hates the Jew and all Israel?
Who allow me is the same person who allow you be here,and I dislike the countries that kill the childs and citizen and steal the others lands.
if Israel stop that I won't dislike it.

Quote:
Peoples, thanks you for making a try to write what's truth here
who are those people! it's only dash and johnny,the first is a half jewish and the second is a zionist,and this prove what I said in the post #69.

Quote:
but this stupid hatemongerer don't want to know what's true and what is his lies only!
This is a personal insult,it's easy for me to give you a big list of the personal insults but this isn't the Rowdy room,maybe you forgot this as you didn't come here from long time.
I think you should get an official warning for this,except if you get a help from a friend.

Quote:
The great ezzdx... :
All Jew are bad, all Israel is bad, stupid Egypt is great and all they does is great and right.
All jew are bad? No
all Israel is bad? Yes
Egypt is great? Yes and this isn't need any prove.
all they does is great and right? the most but surely not all.

your opinion on Egypt doesn't matter at all,who are you to talk about a great county like Egypt which have a great civilization from more than 7000 years.

Quote:
Now what... ? You come to tell me how strong man you be and how you can beat everybody why they all weak against you? YOU are the weak and whiny man! I could kill you with no sweating, you Jew-hater!
I'm sure about my strength and physical power and skills and I won't talk about this as we are in the internet,but who are you to talk about ezzdx's strength!
but you are right when you said you could kill me with no sweating because this is easy for any one by using a gun,even the cowards could do this.
Old 07-27-2008, 09:03 AM   #68
Diva

Ouh, ouh, do I made you cry whiny ezzdx?
You can thinking I am ugly every way if you wanting but that didn't matter for me since I never cared from the opinion of hater and liars like you. So you can keep sit on your fat ass before the computer and think how big, bad and strong you be in your dreams when every peoples with the brain here laughing at you.

You says dash and Johnny are wrong only for being half-jewish and a zionist? You make proof for my point that you are a stupid hate mongerer. This is not personal insult it's the truth only. Your lying about history and the Israel peoples and Jew is a personal insult to me you gay little man!

You are only a racist and nothing more, talk your lies so often as you want but every body can sees that.

Egypt is a great country? Than why is its culture from 7000 years dead?
Do you think the pharaons are still gods, invade countries and makes slaves?
The Koran is saying Allah is the only god, the pharaons claims to be the gods and you be a muslim who calls himself "the great pharaon"? That is blasphemy for the Islam and you are so much stupid you couldn't see this even. I am not wondered why you don't understanding the real history from this planet.

You says I am some cowards? I don't need a gun to kill a weakling whiner as you. You have not been to fighting but I have so don't call me the cowards when you are the biggest one from them. I don't talk about the strength of ezzdx, I laughing about it only!
Old 07-27-2008, 09:08 AM   #69
ezzdx
Banned

Quote:
Are you thinking your stupid lies and hate posts make more valid when you post much pictures of a sweaty man with much muscles and just a underpants on?
Is this a man you want being if you grew up of the man you want to fuck your whiner ass from?
Your way in typing is making me rememer a friend here,she also is a woman.
I won't say again I'm isn't gay and dislike gays,this man who have muscles is my favorite wrestler and my lead in wrestling,but what you can say to the closed minds who think all people are like them.
also Im not bisexual like you.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 121fjhf3.jpg (62.1 KB, 49 views)
Old 07-27-2008, 09:13 AM   #70
Diva

Oh no, my english is bad... I'm sorry Mr. Perfect English, I forget you're english is so super...

I forget, your not a racist only, you hate gays and bisexual peoples also. So go and have much sex with your 'favorite westler' (yeah, right...) in your dream where you are strong as real man are.
Old 07-27-2008, 09:44 AM   #71
ezzdx
Banned

Quote:
Ouh, ouh, do I made you cry whiny ezzdx?
You can't make me cry,are you think a tiny girl like you will make a man like me cry!
this is in your dreams only,even I see this is over the dreams for you.

Quote:
You says I am some cowards? I don't need a gun to kill a weakling whiner as you. You have not been to fighting but I have so don't call me the cowards when you are the biggest one from them. I don't talk about the strength of ezzdx, I laughing about it only!
I haven't been to fighting!!
who told you this was laying at you,I can fight well and I was playing the roman wrestling and know how to kick a heavy ass not a tiny girl like you.
your problem you have a weak tiny body which couldn't stand with a hit from me,but in any way I don't fight with the girls or women,unless they attacked me.
Old 07-27-2008, 10:03 AM   #72
ezzdx
Banned

Quote:
Oh no, my english is bad... I'm sorry Mr. Perfect English, I forget you're english is so super...
I didn't say your english is bad or I'm a Perfect in it,I don't know from where you see.
I just said your way or style in typing is like the way of typing of a member here I know well.

I know as I have many members here are like me there are many who dislike me,and it seems you dislike me too much but I hope this hate will increase.
Old 07-27-2008, 10:24 AM   #73
Diva

I dislike you be a lying racist that trying to twist history for make your hatred just. I can talk you what I think from you but you only will whine and cry for 'personal insult' again. But you can go to germany and stay with the neonazis here, I'm sure they'll much like a hate-mongerer as you that knows nothing from the reality. This would be nice also because than I can kick your little body when you think your so big and strong.
Nobody has need to tell me you have never been in fighting. I can see a little liar that's trying to make himself appear strong as you are when I read your posts.
Old 07-27-2008, 11:04 AM   #74
MARADONA
Banned

MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
This is not the Rowdy Room...beh i don't get why you can't express your ideas in a more normal way...
btw i don't like the State of Israel neither...and i dont think i have to explain you why...
MARADONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 11:13 AM   #75
RLA68
Banned

RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Just exactly why I posted one post about Obama which was the orignal subject and I left it at that.

World politics are messy at best and there is no true right or wrong just what your perspective is. My goverment (USA) has done a lot of horrendous things and most that I will neve know about. You know what, all that matters is what my perspective is and at the end of the day that I have my freedom and security. I don't support murder let alone murder of women and children but I assure you this has occured by many many goverments in the world.

So anyone that gets holier than now about their goverment is always right has just lost their credability.

With that...Please take this to the Rowdy Room before one fo you or all of you get banned. The last number of posts seems to be personal insults not a respectable debate about politics.
RLA68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 11:29 AM   #76
MeltyMan

MeltyMan Level 4 (400+)MeltyMan Level 4 (400+)MeltyMan Level 4 (400+)MeltyMan Level 4 (400+)MeltyMan Level 4 (400+)

I dont care much abotu Obama but going by the last few presidents America has had i hope they get it right this time. Clinton was ok but will only b remebered for a blowjob lol
MeltyMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 11:51 AM   #77
Sanitarium
Movie Mobster

Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARADONA View Post
This is not the Rowdy Room...
Correct!

To all involved members. Take your insults to the Rowdy Room.
No insulting posts are tolerated outside RR.
Sanitarium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 12:03 PM   #78
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

A few things:

1) This isn't the Rowdy Room so take any insults there if there's any need for them.

2) The history, role, state, whatever of Isreal or Egypt isn't the topic of this thread so take this discussion elsewhere.

3) Diva doesn't need "a friend" to get around here like ezzdx stated. I am saying this because he was referring to me. She is my neighbour and we're friends.

4) About the in #3 mentioned "friend" who might prevent her from getting a warning for a perceived personal insult: I was considering it, decided against it however for different reasons.
a) Ezzdx comment about "a friend" helping her out was enough to annoy me.
b) While I don't completely agree with how she spoke her mind I agree with the statement itself however. There is racism, there is homophobic rejection (I don't want to say "hate" yet but ...), there is a twisting of history and the threatening of other members.
c) To a Jew and Israeli ezzdx' points are very insulting as well.
d) Just because ... when somedude banned ctomie from the RR for a week (although ctomie hadn't broken the rules in any way) nobody objected and cried "abuse of authority" or "double standard" (as has happened before) ... simply because you don't like him. I've grown sick of this behaviour and I make my own ruling about this here.
Old 07-27-2008, 12:45 PM   #79
JohnnyReb
Banned

JohnnyReb Level 2 (200+)JohnnyReb Level 2 (200+)JohnnyReb Level 2 (200+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezzdx View Post
I think know the game is over for you,you said your lies and I said my true facts and the members are free to believe who is valid,and I think who have a rational mind will believe me.
now if any of you want to start another game with me we can do this in another thread and another place,I'm ready for that.
You can spout all the propaganda you want to, the history is well documented and readily accessible to anyone who cares to read it. Not only that, as I said before, the history is already well known to anyone with even the slightest bit of education regarding the recent history of the region.
JohnnyReb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 01:00 PM   #80
JohnnyReb
Banned

JohnnyReb Level 2 (200+)JohnnyReb Level 2 (200+)JohnnyReb Level 2 (200+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir View Post
I hate bumping my own messages like this but for me anything that comes after it on another subject is irrelevant when the subject isn't same so being ignored due that is just something beyond the general way of communitating as I see it.
Well, ezzdx got my attention, instead of you, because he was posting racist propaganda and a ridiculous distortion of history. Whereas, you were simply expressing an opinion that I somewhat disagree with.

Beyond that, ezzdx is just so much more fun to reply to than you. I actually find it quite amusing to see what passes for knowledge and learning in his country.

I'd like to think his opinions and twisted version of history is not the norm in his country, but sadly, I'd be willing to bet that it is.

Also, I didn’t reply to you, because I didn’t see a lot to reply to.

You and I disagree on why the Soviet Union collapsed. Sometimes, it’s best to just agree to disagree.

I can understand you wanting to have some anonymity on the net, but I don’t think you really give that up by saying what country you live in.

Your country, like many others in Europe, was caught in a collision between the two great evils of the twentieth century and had it not been for the US, you would have almost certainly ended up being occupied, by either the Nazis or the Soviets.

If you don’t see that, then again, we can agree to disagree.
JohnnyReb is offline   Reply With Quote