Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-03-2008, 09:25 PM   #1
lildefect

lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Has anyone ever....

Has anyone here ever met someone off of this site or one like it to do a roleplay? Without meeting first, just jumping right into it with specific limits set beforehand? If so, how did it go? Do you still keep in contact with that person? I'm curious to know!
Old 09-03-2008, 09:53 PM   #2
lioness

lioness Level 2 (200+)lioness Level 2 (200+)lioness Level 2 (200+)

Thanks for posting this question. I am interested to know too! And how it went? Was it as good as you imagined? Fantasy fulfilled or a disappointment? Please, all ye experienced ones, teach us.
Old 09-04-2008, 01:13 AM   #3
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I hate to pipe in here, because I am one more who hasnt done it, but I echo the previous posts. Please members post your stories!
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 06:32 PM   #4
RothchildMonkeyShines

RothchildMonkeyShines has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to RothchildMonkeyShines
Default why not

Ladies, why not try with me then you could tell everyone how it went?
RothchildMonkeyShines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 07:31 PM   #5
costa200

costa200 is infamous around these partscosta200 is infamous around these partscosta200 is infamous around these partscosta200 is infamous around these partscosta200 is infamous around these partscosta200 is infamous around these partscosta200 is infamous around these partscosta200 is infamous around these partscosta200 is infamous around these partscosta200 is infamous around these partscosta200 is infamous around these parts

Never did it... Sounds dangerous...
costa200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 08:39 PM   #6
chet

chet has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by costa200 View Post
Never did it... Sounds dangerous...
i thought they refers having talked before or something like that in order to set the limits.
chet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 07:32 AM   #7
RockHard

RockHard has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by lildefect View Post
Has anyone here ever met someone off of this site or one like it to do a roleplay? Without meeting first, just jumping right into it with specific limits set beforehand? If so, how did it go? Do you still keep in contact with that person? I'm curious to know!
Well let's just find out for ourselves.