Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-19-2007, 06:24 PM   #1
drmephisto

Default Sweet little hottie (For drmephisto and summer1983)

I began watching this lovely strawberry tart about 2 weeks ago. She was petite figure of wholesome purity and I needed to have her. When I began to stalk her to learn her routine, I found that was inclined to socialize with her friends after work on Friday nights. She usually frequented to same place. She dressed classy with a nice loose flowing skirt, close fitting blouse and tasteful strappy high heels. She had long strawberry blond hair and at five feet tall didn't weigh more than a hundred pounds. I was going to set it up for Friday night after she came out. She usually wasn't tipsy since she had to drive home so I parked my van next to her car and just wait patiently.
Old 01-19-2007, 06:57 PM   #2
summer1983

summer1983 Level 4 (400+)summer1983 Level 4 (400+)summer1983 Level 4 (400+)summer1983 Level 4 (400+)summer1983 Level 4 (400+)
Send a message via MSN to summer1983

As I took anouther sip of my drink I glanced at the clock on the wall and decided it was time to leave. I said bye to my friends then walked out into the cool night's air. I saw my car parked where I had left it and noticed that a van was parked next to it but didn't take much more notice to it as I walked to my car. I quickly search for my keys which are in the bottom of my bag but as I pull them out I accidently drop them. As i bend down to pick them up I suddenly hear a noise from behind.......
summer1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 07:00 PM   #3
drmephisto

Fuck! She dropped her keys. She almost saw me. She's being careful now. I survey the scene and see that I can still pull this off if she just would go back to opening her car door.
Old 01-19-2007, 07:04 PM   #4
summer1983

summer1983 Level 4 (400+)summer1983 Level 4 (400+)summer1983 Level 4 (400+)summer1983 Level 4 (400+)summer1983 Level 4 (400+)

I pick up my keys then unlock the door to open it. I open the door and I throw my bag onto the passenger seat.
Old 01-19-2007, 07:11 PM   #5
drmephisto

Great! The chance is here. I grab the little lady by the mouth and she reacts normally, thrying to scream as I clamp tightly to hold her. I pull out my gun and make sure she sees it and then holds it to her head. "If you want to live then don't don't scream and do as I tell you," I tell the trembling young lovely. I reach behind me and open the van side door. "Alright I am taking my hand from your mouth, remember what I said, I won't repeat it," and with that I spin her around and force her into the side door. "Lie down face down, and remember not a sound," I say with a threatening voice.
Old 01-19-2007, 07:27 PM   #6
summer1983

As I go to get in the car I feel a hand grab me by the mouth. I try to scream but can't then I notice his gun as he holds it to my head. He tells me if I want to live not to scream. I have never been soo scared in my life as I do now. I tremble as he holds me tightly and tells me that he's going to let go of my mouth but to remember what he had said as he won't be repeating it. He then opens his van side door and spins me around and forces me in. He tells me to lie down, face down which I do and to remember not to make a sound. By this time I'm sliently crying as I lay down. I pray that he won't kill me.
Old 01-19-2007, 07:33 PM   #7
drmephisto

I close the door and admire the sweet little creature that is my clutches. I take her dainty hands and cross her wrists behind her, then bind them. "I won't hurt you if you do as I tell you. You are doing fine so far," I tell her as I scoot back to tie her ankles. Her sweet firm calves are to tempting and I touch them with my hands drawing a soft whimper from her. I test her resolve by sliding my hand slowly up her leg encroaching into her skirt. Her whimpers are already making me hard.
Old 01-19-2007, 07:46 PM   #8
summer1983

He then ties my wrists together behind me and tells me he won't hurt me if I do as he tells me, he says to me also that I'm doing fine which doesn't really make me feel better I just wished whatever he was going to do to me would end soon. He then begins to tie my ankles together in which I then feel him touch me which makes me whimper. He then slides his hand slowly up my skirt I try to move away from his touch but can't seem to as I let out a few more whimpers.
Old 01-19-2007, 07:52 PM   #9
drmephisto

That's it my sweet, don't make it to easy for me. I roll you over on your back and warn you about keeping quiet. I tape your mouth and then look at your blouse that is hiding your sweet tits. I put my finger in your blouse and between the clevage. Ohhh doesn't this remind you of something nice, I ask you as my finger goes in and out in between your tits. You cry from behind your gag and I tell you that I can't wait to have my way with you. Stay quiet on the drive my sweet and you will stay alive I warn you as I leave the back and drive off with you.
Old 01-19-2007, 08:03 PM   #10
summer1983

He rolls me on to my back and warns me to keep quiet. He then tapes my mouth then looks at my blouse in which he then puts a finger inside between my cleavage and starts to move in and out. He asks me if this reminds me of something nice I cry from behind my gag knowing now what his intent is after saying that he can't wait to have his way with me. He tells me to stay quiet and that if I do I will stay alive. He then leaves me alone in the back as he closes the door and gets into the driver's seat. I try to stay clam but how can I in these circumstances.
Old 01-20-2007, 11:41 AM   #11
drmephisto

When I close the door, the sight that I just saw left me excite to to the point that I just wanted to have her in the back of my van. But she was too sweet. And I wanted to savor her, like a delisious meal anjoying every bite slowly. I had to get out of this parking lot and get to my place in the country. The drive would take about an hour. I start the engine and speed off.
Old 01-20-2007, 11:47 AM   #12
summer1983

As I'm lying down in the back I quietly sob wishing that he would let me go. It seemed like forever being driven somewhere I just hoped he didn't kill me but lets me go after. I tried to see if I could get loose but I couldn't he had tied the bonds too tightly. I thought to myself, 'Please God help me.' But I knew noone will be coming to rescue me.
Old 01-20-2007, 02:59 PM   #13
drmephisto

The ride to my country estate is about an hour from the city. I get to the main road without incident. I am excited by the occasional moans and whimpers of my captive and look forward to having her. I arrive at the house and drive to my barn which is a converted shop. Once inside I get out and once the door is closed I again put on my mask and open the van side door. The little lady's eyes said it all, she was terrified. She let out a soft whimper which just drove my blood pressure even more. As I picked her up and cradled her she began to try to evade me and resist. I didn't want to crush such spirit so I just pulled her with force and she rested on my arms. My eyes stared at hers. Her lovely hazel eyes were like gemstones glistening, no doubt more so because of the tears that she had shed on our journey. "Take it easy my sweet," I said with mocking reassurance. "All will be fine now that you are with me," I told her. Her responce was to close her eyes and begin crying.

I opened the door to what was once a darkroom. Inside I had built a secret panel the led to a celler that was dug out. I carried her down the stairs and flicked on the light. She saw the chamber inside for the first time. A bed with heavy timbers for a frame was in a corner. Brass rails were on the head and foot boards. I put my captive lady on the floor standing in her still bound feet next to the bed. "Now my sweet, you must keep your balance and not fall for obvious reasons," I told her. She had an incredulous look on her. No doubt she wondered, "How was she supposed to keep standing in high heels with bound feet?" "You must keep your balance my dear other wise I will use this on your sweet ass," I told her as I brandished a cat-o-nine tails infront of her. "I am sure that your ass is sweet enough without turning it into a candy cane. Right?" I asked. The mix of emotions on her face were unbelievable. There was total fear but also indignation and rage. I added to the rage no doubt when I told her how nice her ass was as it was and that it did not need any alteration, rubbing it softly as I did so. It was then that I threw a switch on the wall. Lights flooded her space and she winced at the sudden brightness. I then stood behind her taunting her about how well she was standing and that it would only be for a short while. "Now look over at the TV in front of you," I said as I pushed buttons on a remote control. The camcorder mounted on the TV came on and when the picture came to life she found herself looking at her image on the screen. Watch and enjoy my sweet," I said as I pulled off my shirt revealing the muscles underneath. No doubt such a build would be desirable to my young captive but only as a lover not an abductor. She then watched as I removed my pants. My cock, already throbbing with anticapation, fell out pointing straight at her. She still maintained her composure and balance but her face now filled with dispair and fear as I approached her. "Now, we get down to business my sweet,"I said as I stood behind her, her seeing me on the monitor.
Old 01-20-2007, 04:25 PM   #14
summer1983

Suddenly the van stops and the door is opened. I see him and immediately I whimper. He picks me up I try my best to resist but its useless I'm his to do with as he pleases. His eyes stare into mine I wanted to look away but felt compelled to do soo.

'Take it easy my sweet' He says mockingly. 'All will be fine now that you are with me.'My responce was to close my eyes and cry. I soo much wanted to plead with him to let me go.

I watch as he opens the door to wherever he was taking me into. It was like a secret den or something. He carried me down some stairs into this room in which he turned on a light as I saw what was inside it terrified me even more. I was petrified. He put me down on the floor standing and told me to keep my balance otherwise he would use his whip on me which made me even more scared. I closed my eyes for a second wanting to block it all out but I knew it wasn't going to work. I was trying really hard to keep my balance wasn't going to give him the satisfaction for him to use that thing on me. He then turned some more lights on which made me go blind for a minute I nearly lost my balance but didn't. He stood behind me taunting me about how well I was doing keeping my balance and that it wouldn't be for long. He told me to look at the TV which I did when he pushed a button I saw myself standing there gagged and bound. I couldn't believe how pathetic I looked, how scared and frightened I was. I watched him take off his shirt and noticed his muscles and how nice they looked and for a minute just a minute I felt attracted to him but shook it off completley. I watched him take off his pants and saw his cock already erect. I maintained my balance and sliently cried as he appprouched me. I soo wanted to run but knew I couldn't as I was still tied I just had to pretend I was somewhere nicer somewhere that wasn't here in this nightmare but all I could seem to do was watch the moniter see what he was gonna do next.
Old 01-20-2007, 08:06 PM   #15
drmephisto

Standing behind my captive angel I put my hands on her shoulders. Her perfume was sweet. The little make up she had on was disheveled, mostly by her tears. "You are trembling my dear, no need for fear," I say to her as I move my hands down her shapely curves. They come to rest on her waist as I try to find the release for the classy knee length skirt. It is a wrap-around type my favorite because of what I am about to do. I find the button and open it. The skirt unravels and my sweet young captive watches helplessly as her beautiful legs are revealed. She squeals through the gag and begins to sob at her red faced humiliation. "Darling, this is forplay just so you know," I say to her putting the skirt aside and admiring the lovelyness that she has, her weeping now loud and driven by rage, fear and profound embarrisment.

Last edited by drmephisto; 01-21-2007 at 12:33 PM.
Old 01-21-2007, 04:20 PM   #16
summer1983

As he unravels my skirt and removes it I shudder with embarrrassment as I look at the TV and see myself just in my panties and blouse. I scream through my gag and start to cry again this time loudly really wanting to get away from him, wanting to lash out and fight him if I wasn't soo helplessly bound. I wouldn't care if he killed me either for doing it as long as I wasn't subjected to this horror.
Old 01-22-2007, 09:18 AM   #17
drmephisto

My hot little captive, her eyes weeping, looks so sweet in nothing but her blouse and panties. I open the buttons to her blouse slowly from bottom to top. She looks at me with eyes that plead for mercy only driving the rage in my cock more. I pull her blouse over her shoulders leaving her exposed in only her lingere. She looks down, her face blushing and sees the redness of my cock. Her dispair expressed only by the soft moans that she expresses.
Old 01-22-2007, 03:19 PM   #18
summer1983

I want to scream at him soo badly when he exposes my bra and panties. How dare he treat me like this. I wish I had my hands and legs free so I could fight him cuz maybe I could get away from this nightmare.
Old 01-22-2007, 04:46 PM   #19
drmephisto

Her emotions are mixing between fear and anger. I smile at her useless struggling trying free her hands from behind her. I remind her about maintaining her balance and step over to pick up something and turn and face her. CLICK! The switchblade opens in front of returning her face to an expression of stark terror. "Now don't move otherwise I may slip and cut your flesh and I certainly do not want to do that," I say to her as I approach her left bra strap.
Old 01-25-2007, 07:11 AM   #20
summer1983

As I hear a click my emotions turn to dread as he faces me with a knife in his hand at first I thought he was going to cut me with it but then I realized he was actually going to cut my bra from me.