Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-16-2007, 01:32 PM   #101
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Intheshadows

The Sheriff continued to unsuccesfully force himself into her mouth. He stoped trying to jam it into her and instead begain to just rub the side of her face on it. He started to moan loadly and if a few moment he begain to cum. As he was cumming he made sure to aim for the center of her face. When he was finished he said, "Katy, that was a nice warm up but now I'm going to fuck your pussy." He then started to try and turn her over and mount her from behind.

I continued to look away, trying to ignore Katy's pleas. However, I couldn't take much more of this, not from him and not yet.
Intheshadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 01:39 PM   #102
Rosie
Privileged Member

Rosie has initial reputation

She started to actually gag as he came into her face but tried not to swollow any of his cum. She started to shake her head as she heard his words and actually said "Like Hell you will!" as she struggled even harder against him. Even though there was a ball and chain on one ankle the other was free and she started to kick out with her free leg, screaming and begging for Tom to help saying "Tom, please help! I'm sorry about your nose. Please just help me! Please, I'm begging you!" Her please became almost sobbing as she continued to fight against the Sheriff twisting her body away from him and yelling at him to get the hell away from her with his disgusting cock.
Rosie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 01:51 PM   #103
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)

The Sheriff continued to struggle with Katy and she was fighting the best she could with her hands cuffed and the ball and chain on her leg. But the Sheriff just weighed too much and after a struggle he finally had her pinned. He lifted her dress and got in position to mount her. He said, "Bitch, your going to remember this for a long time." He took his prick in his hand and shifted his hips.

I had enough, I went over and pulled the Sheriff off of Katy before he was able to mount her. I grabbed him by the collar and said, "That's enough, you had your fun, now get out of here. Remember who you work for."

The Sheriff stood up and pulled up his pants. He said, "Fine I'm going now, but I expect payment. We have a deal, I'll call you later." H e went over took the cuff off of Katy and then he walked out the front door got into his cruiser and left.

I went over to Katy and said, "Let's get you downstairs so you can clean yourself up."

Last edited by Intheshadows; 08-16-2007 at 02:11 PM.
Old 08-16-2007, 02:01 PM   #104
Rosie
Privileged Member

Screaming harder as she was overpowered and pinned she continues to struggle vainly as he lifted her dress and prepared to enter her. Tears streamed down her face and she closer her eyes as she struggled against him but then her eyes wipped open as suddenly the weight was lifted from her. Now she was crying in relief as she curled up as tight as she could on the ground waiting for the Sheriff to leave. She almost didnt hear the Sheriff's parting words but did and she tensed up her entire body in horror. Lifting her head to look at Tom as he spoke to her she struggled to get up off the floor with an ankle chain and her shaking so much so she could throw her arms around him being very grateful that he had stopped the Sheriff. She was having a little bit of trouble getting off the ground but she finally managed to and gave him a happy hug before letting her arms drop, now slightly embarrassed as she said "Thank you for making him leave. I'm sorry about your nose, really sorry." She she turned and started to walk downstairs, she totally wanted a shower now, a long hot shower.

Last edited by Rosie; 08-16-2007 at 02:12 PM.
Old 08-16-2007, 02:06 PM   #105
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I helped her downstairs and led her to the shower. I said, "I'll leave you alone now so you can clean yourself up. When you finish you'll find a new dress on your bed and a brush. I'll be back in the morning with a big breakfast and we can talk. Don't worry about the nose, I'll let you make it up to me tomorrow."

I left the room.
Old 08-16-2007, 02:20 PM   #106
Rosie
Privileged Member

She walked downstairs but didnt flinch as he helped her. She looked at him and nodded her understanding before she watched him leave. Gratefully she quickly stripped of the soiled dress and hurried to the shower. She once again turned the water as hot as she could stand and stood under the water a very long time before starting to scrub her skin hard. She once again actually rubbed her skin slightly raw because of how fierce she was scrubbing before she washed her face for a very long time. Then she took her time washing her hair and then being done she stepped out of the shower and took a towel to dry off. Not wanting to touch the other dress she wrapped the towel as best as she could around her and sat on the bed to wair for him to come back.
Old 08-16-2007, 02:23 PM   #107
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I returned to the room expecting Katy to still be in the shower but she was sitting on the bed wrapped in a towel. I walked over and placed the red dress next to her with the brush on top. I said, "I hope you like it."
Old 08-16-2007, 02:28 PM   #108
Rosie
Privileged Member

She picked up the dress and, hoping to make up for the nose bleed she had given him, slowly gets off the bed and lets her towel fall to the bed slowly. Then she picked up the dress and slips it over her head to find that it sits almost perfectly against her breasts and is short too. She noddes her head to show that she likes it and then picks up the brush to start so slow brush the tangles out of her hair but her face flinches as there is pain in her arms from the multiple cuffings.
Old 08-16-2007, 02:32 PM   #109
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I was surprised to see her change right in front of me, damn her body was hot. I wanted to take her then, but she needed to rest, there would be plenty of time. There were some questions that I wanted to ask at dinner but was unable. I said, "Katy, I'd like to know a little more about you. Tell me about your life, your hobbies, your friends."
Old 08-16-2007, 02:40 PM   #110
Rosie
Privileged Member

She continued to try and brush her hair but her arms were really hurting at the moment so she stopped brushing to answer his questions. "Well, nothing much exciting has ever happened before to me. I went to school and got through it fine and then went to college as an accounting major. I was a popular girl, I guess, but only had a few very close friends in either college or high school. Studying was a priority for me but I like reading just for fun. I havent been much of a party girl ever." She wondered if that was what he was looking to find out as she looked down at the bed.
Old 08-16-2007, 02:44 PM   #111
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I listened to her carefully but I wanted more detail. "Katy, tell me about your closest girlfriend. I want to now every detail about her, what she looks like, where she lives and Katy tell me the truth." I put my arm around her back as I listened to her answer.
Old 08-16-2007, 02:50 PM   #112
Rosie
Privileged Member

She managed to keep herself from flinching away when he put his arm around her back and instead she thought about Kelly, her best friend. "Well, her name is Kelly and she had a typical dancer's body, which works since she is a great dancer. She has longish brown hair that curles very nicely down her back. She normally lives here but she is actually taking summer classes at her college which is a good 8 hour drive from here, it's a very well-known dancing school." She shifted away from him to start brushing her haid again but when she felt a tinge of pain again and her face flinched up in pain again.
Old 08-16-2007, 02:59 PM   #113
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I felt like she was telling me the truth. I said, "Thanks Katy, now I need for you to tell me your email account name and password and I need Kelly's email address. Soon people will be looking for you and I need to let them know that you are okay. Katy, understand that this is not an optional request."
Old 08-16-2007, 03:05 PM   #114
Rosie
Privileged Member

Thinking fast I said "Actually the only way I talk to Kelly is by my cell phone. I dont have that reliebly a computer, and neither does she, so we never bothered to exchange email addresses. Another reason is that I dont even have an email adresses, I did but never checked it that often so it got deleted." She looked like she was telling the truth, which in part she was, and then said "And I left my cell at my boyfriend's house so when you picked me up I didnt have it on me." She hoped he wouldnt ask for Kell's number because she always did speed dial and couldnt remember the actual number.
Old 08-16-2007, 03:07 PM   #115
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I started to grow angry with that response. "I said, that's complete bullshit. Two college students without email accounts, give me a fucking break. I'm not going to ask agian, give me the email information and password or there will be a punishment, perhaps you'd like the Sheriff to come over for a visit."
Old 08-16-2007, 03:19 PM   #116
Rosie
Privileged Member

She started to shake as she heard him getting angry and tried to curl away from him. She looked down and finally said "Ok, my email is katygirl@hotmail.com...and the password is mygirlkelly." She hated that she had given him the information but thinking about having the Sheriff come back was worse. She was glad he had believed her about her friend Kelly. She hadnt told him a few details that would tip her friend Kelly off that it wasnt her, and was sure Tom wouldnt ask so she put on her best shamed face and acted like she was angry at herself for telling him her information.
Old 08-16-2007, 03:23 PM   #117
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I smiled as she gave me the information. I said, "Thanks Katy, but don't ever lie to me again. This is your first and final warning." I leaned in and gave her a quick kiss on the lips. I said, "I'm leaving now I'll see you in the morning. You'll be given an opportunity to make up for my nose. I'll have another gift for you in the morning." I walked out the door and closed it behind me, I was going to drive over to an internet cafe in town.
Old 08-16-2007, 03:27 PM   #118
Rosie
Privileged Member

She jumped back as he kissed her lips and was completely disgusted with herself for giving up the information he needed. But it was also an oppurtunity for him to screw up and tip Kelly of that it wasnt her sending the email. She was completely silent until she was sure he was gone from the room and then let out a happy "Yes!" and was smiling. Her luck might change now!
Old 08-16-2007, 03:39 PM   #119
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

It was a mixed bag that I learned from her email accout. The good news was that her boyfriend was pressuring her to have sex and it was causeing problems, probably explains why she was walking alone that night. Also, that her parents were staying away longer, this was excellent. The bad news was the fucking style that she emailed her friend Katy, which was difficult to understand. It was improtant that I contact her so I tried to do a little cut and paste from her emails. I also wrote that I had broken up with my boyfriend and met the great new guy, in fact I was at his place now drinking a little wine. I also told her that if she was going to be back in town that I'd love for her to meet him.

I opened the door to Katy's room in the morning and brought a large breakfast and two gifts, cream for her wrists and an I-Pod nano loaded with music. I gave Katy the gifts and her breakfast and waited for her to finish.
Old 08-16-2007, 04:03 PM   #120
Rosie
Privileged Member

Kelly was very surprised to learn about the break up with Katy and Dan, they had been going out for a couple of years now and they had been very serious about each other. Even more surprised was Kelly to learn that Katy had already found a new guy, right after breaking up with a long time boyfriend, and was even drinking wine with him, she had never know Katy to drink ever before which caused her a little bit of concern. She sent Katy an email back saying this, in their own style of writing of course:
Katy,
I'm so sad to hear about you and Dan breaking up. He was so great for you, and you loved him so much. I know he was pressuring you but he was still the best guy that had taken you out. He had even told me that he had bought a ring and was planning a special day soon when he would ask you a question.
And what are you doing with another guy already? What is he like and how did you meet him, do I know him? Why arent you trying to work things out with Dan? He truly does love you as you love him.
Another question: Why are you drinking wine with a new guy?! You have never drunk anything before in your life! I'm shocked, what has gotten into you?
I'm swamped with dance practice and performances right now but I really wish I could come down there and talk some sence into you! You should be with Dan, not this new guy whoever he is.
Piece of Pie,
Kelly

She had slept about as well as she had for the last few days, doing nothing to help the paleness of her face or the circles growing under her eyes. She had finally managed to finish brushing her hair and had slept a little last night. Waking up she brushed her hair again before eating her breakfast quietly. She finished and pushed the plates away from her, not hungry anymore, and looked at the things he had brought her.