Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-15-2007, 01:02 AM   #61
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Intheshadows

I continued to rub her clit but her body wasn't reacting to my touch. I said, "This isn't working, we should try something else." I positioned myself between her legs and again begain to rub her clit, with my other hand I unbottoned my pants and lowered my fly.
Intheshadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 01:06 AM   #62
Rosie
Privileged Member

Rosie has initial reputation

When she realized that her tensing and trying not to focus on the hand between her legs had actually worked against her she leaned up and put her hands on his shoulders saying "No, dont. I'll relax, just please dont do that!" She looked at him with pleasing eyes as she continued saying "Please, just use your hand. I'll relax, I promise." She had her hands on his shoulders and she was looking up at him with wide eyes as she watched him.
Rosie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 01:10 AM   #63
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)

The touch of her hands on my shoulders felt so good and as she leaned slightly towards it made her breasts stick out. I continued to rub her clit with my hand and said, "Okay, but I expect you to keep your promise."
Old 08-15-2007, 01:16 AM   #64
Rosie
Privileged Member

Laying back down on her back relieved that he was going back to using his hand again she forced herself to relax by taking several deep breaths and closing her eyes again. She felt him rubbing her clit and started to squirm, no longer trying to ignore his hand she was no focusing on his fingers movements on her. Against her will she started to get wet and squirmed harder against his hand, letting a small moan escape her lips. She hated that he was making her feel like this, but there was no use.
Old 08-15-2007, 01:19 AM   #65
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

As I felt her pussy starting to get wet and the moan on her breath, I started to rub her clit faster. As I watched her body squirm and listened my thick cock grew hard now completely free from my pants.
Old 08-15-2007, 01:25 AM   #66
Rosie
Privileged Member

Moaning and tossing her head wildily she couldnt stop her body from twitching as he rubbed her clit faster. Her hands are clawing at the bed as she twists and moans and the pressure builds in her pussy. She can feel it building and knows that she is going to cum soon, no matter what she wants to do. The pressure continues to build and finally she lets out a scream and her pussy tightens as shearched her back in the orgasm. Her pussy gets very wet and she lies still on the bed breathing hard and twitching and shaking.
Old 08-15-2007, 01:30 AM   #67
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Watching her orgasim below me send an urge throughout my body that I couldn't control. A moment after her orgasim I remove my hand from her clit and place it on my cock. I took my cock and thrust it hard inside of her and begain to pump my hips. I grabbed both of her wrists and pinned them to the bed as I layed on top of her and looked into her eyes. I said, "It's okay, Katy, it will be over soon."
Old 08-15-2007, 01:37 AM   #68
Rosie
Privileged Member

Stunned at him suddenly forcing himself into her wet but tight virgin pussy she begins a sluggish struggle anywas as she starts to scream "No, please dont do that. It hurts so bad. Please dont!" She starts to scream as his first thrusts rip her apart because of how tight she is and her screams reach a new pitch as he tears through her hymen. She starts throwing her head around still sluggishly struggling and crying and screaming at him to stop because it hurts.
Old 08-15-2007, 01:44 AM   #69
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I continue to force myself inside of her, I have a deep desire to thrust further and further inside of her body. He struggles underneath me only intensify my lust for her firm body. I start to feel the pressure in my cock build, but I want this to last as long as possible and fight back the urge to explode inside of her. I say, "Relax, Katy, it will be better for you", but I really want her to continue to struggle and want to take her against her will. I continue for minutes until finally I cum inside of her with a last forcefull thrust of my cock. I lay on her for a few moments wanting to make the moment last longer. I say, "Good news, Katy, you've earned some privlages."
Old 08-15-2007, 01:49 AM   #70
Rosie
Privileged Member

She continued to struggle the whole time he was inside her because he was hurting her. There were tears running down her her face by the time he was finished and she was sobbing qiuetly and shaking as he laid on top of her. She didnt respond at all about 'privlages' but just lay there under him shaking and sobbing, not even able to speak.
Old 08-15-2007, 01:56 AM   #71
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I kissed Katy on the cheek and got up and pulled my boxers and pants up. I walked to the door entered the combination and reached around the door and grabbed the box. I tossed it onto the bed next to Katy and said, "Katy, you've earned back the priviladge to wear clothes, you'll find a dress in the box. Also, I'll keep the lights on for an hour after I leave, you can take a bath and clean yourself up if you'd like. I'll see you in the morning for breakfast, we'll have a nice conversation and I'll let you know what I expect from you." I left the room closeing the locked door behind me. Later in the evening I got a call from the councilman, he asked if his son could come over also, saying his girlfriend had dumped him and he needed a good lay. I told him sure, she would be able to handle two guys in one night.
Old 08-15-2007, 02:07 AM   #72
Rosie
Privileged Member

Jerking away only a little from his kiss she was ashamed of the way she had responded to his touches. She grabed at the box as if she was worried he might take it away from her and continued to not speak or look at him as he left the room. Once he had left she quickly got up and ran to the shower sobbing loudly. She turned the water the hottest she could handle and got in. She stood there scrubbing her skin until she was bright pink, even red, all over her body. She felt so dirty all she wanted to do was scrub herself all day, especially between her legs. Then she just stood there under the water crying wildly at her prediciment. Finally cried out she washed her hair with a vengence and then got out, drying herself off softly as she had actually rubbed herself raw in most spots on her body. She dried her hair with the towel and then ran her fingers through it to get the tangles out, wishing she had a brush, and then finally opened the box and looked at the dress before slipping it on, hating herself that she had not fought harder, before she laid down on the bed and started crying again, crying herself to sleep.
Old 08-15-2007, 10:21 AM   #73
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I finished making breakfast for Katy, it would be scrambled eggs with some of the sediative mixed in, it was quite an addictive drug and that would start to would to my advantage in a few days. I enter the studio apartment making sure the door was locked close when I entered. She was sound asleep on the bed, I put the tray of food down on the dresser and sat in the chair next to her. I started to stroke her hair, it was a bit of a mess, I'd need to remember to bring her a brush. I was eager for her to awake, I had a nice surprise in store for her. Finally after she was awake and had eaten some of her breakfast I was ready. I said, "Katy, I have a special prize that you can earn today. I'm sure you've notice that the door works on a five number combination, I'm going to let you earn two of the numbers today. Once you've earned most of the combination you'll have the privalege of moving around the entire house. To earn the first number I have one simple request." I stood up from the chair and faced her directly. I continued, "I want you to stand up and kiss me passionately. I want you to kiss me the way you would your boyfriend when you are hot for him. I want it to last a long time and I want you to use your tongue. If I'm happy with the Kiss you earn one of the numbers to the combination." I then gently stroked the back of her neck where the word SLUT was tatooed onto her. I said, "And Katy, of course there will be a punishment if I'm upset." I watched and waited for her to react.
Old 08-16-2007, 12:57 AM   #74
Rosie
Privileged Member

She hadnt slept good last night, although she did get more sleep then the night before, and was dead asleep as Tom came back in the room. She stirred slightly as he stroked her hair and gave a pleasured sounding moan even though she was still sleeping. He continued to stroke her hair and her eyes blinked slowly open before she realized what he was doing and sat up suddenly with a gasp as she pulled her legs close to her body. There were much darker circles under her eyes as she looked at him and then put her chin to her pulled up knees and looked down. She ate her breakfast gratefully and listened to his words carefully but was careful not to make any joyful reaction to his good news about the combination, acting as if she didnt care. As she heard what he wished her to do for the first number she gave a shutter and a gasp, clutching herself harder as she tried to accept what she had to do if there was going to be a chance of escape. Breathing deeply several times shemade herself relax and unfolded her body as she moved her head to look up at him and smile, the first smile she had given him since being down here. She slowly slid of the bed making herself look as sexy as possible and letting her dress show most of her legs as she got off the bed. Once she was faceing him she reached up and put her hands around his nech and pressed her body to his as she looked into his eyes. Her eyes were filled with hate, shame, horror, and dispair but she closed them for a second as she pressed herself completely against him and tried to clear the emotions from her eyes. Standing up on tip-toes and pulling his head down she turned her head to the side and locked her lips with his. Giving his lip a small nibble as she kissed him she suddenly deepened the kiss as she thruse her tounge into his mouth and gently stroked his tounge with hers. She kissed him for a very long time letting a moan of pleasure escape her lips as she kissed him to the best of her limited and forced abilities.
Old 08-16-2007, 01:11 AM   #75
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I watched her in great anticipation as she got up from the bed and approached me. She looked simply stunning wearing the black dress, she could easily be model. For a second I thought I caught her eye betraying her but I was mistaken. The kiss was amazing, her boyfriend was a lucky man I thought. Actually, I'm the lucky man, he's a loser. I believe she enjoyed the kiss also. I said, "Katy, I'm happy, one of the five number in the combination is twelve. See how simple that was." I told her to sit down, there was some things we needed to discuss. I sat down next to her and took ahold of her hand and asked, "Katy, tell me about your family, do you have any sisters or brothers, what do your parents do?"
Old 08-16-2007, 01:20 AM   #76
Rosie
Privileged Member

Totally ashamed of the kiss she had been made to give him she gladly stepped away from him and sat on the bed, pulling her legs back up to where they had been before and putting her chin on them. She heard him give her a number but was so discusted with herself that she didnt give any reaction to her step closer to freedom. She kept her eyes focused on the floor in front of her as she listened to his questions and thought about how to answer in the fewest words possible. She didnt even look up from the floor, her hair falling forward to shield her pale face, as she told him "I'm an only child. My dad's a lawer and my mom is an accountant, like I'm studying to be." She gave him only the answers to the questions he asked and nothing more.
Old 08-16-2007, 01:25 AM   #77
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I was a bit disappointed with her anwer, I was hoping that she had a sister, that would have given me some leverage later on. My body was still excited from the kiss and I wanted to experience more of her she looked so hot. I put my hand on her leg and said, "I have another request of Katy, something that will earn you anther privaledge. I want you to touch yourself, touch your body until you cum."
Old 08-16-2007, 01:30 AM   #78
Rosie
Privileged Member

Her leg flintched as he touched it but she tried to quell her shaking, to no effect. She continued to shake slightly as wordless she nodded her head and laid back on the bed, trying to put some distance between his hand and her. She suddenly had a thought and told him in a quivering voice "I havent actually been able to get myself to cum before. Nothing I have tried with just me would work to make me cum." Her eyes were still looking away from him but her face flushed as she realized she had told him a ver private part about her that he would most likely use against her.
Old 08-16-2007, 01:34 AM   #79
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

When I heard her words I knew instantly what to do. I said, "That's okay Katy, then take my hand in yours and place it on your pussy. Control my hand as I stoke your clit." I then moved my hand next to hers.
Old 08-16-2007, 01:38 AM   #80
Rosie
Privileged Member

Horrified that her words had gotten him to touch her she cursed herself inside as she started to shake a little harder just at the thought of him touching her again. Slowly she lifted her hand and then picked his up and laid back down, having to pl him a little closer so that his hand would reach down to her pussy, and guided his hand in a stroking movement as she tried to lead his hand, but it was different and so wierd feeling that she was having some trouble making his hand go the right way.