Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-11-2008, 10:00 PM   #81
brutal_ravisher
Privileged Member

brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to brutal_ravisher Send a message via Yahoo to brutal_ravisher

Wow, you look sexy again, who will say that u have just been raped in all your holes by four men? I taunt you.

Look, I add, we still cant get out of the amount. Now we are thinking of doing either a beastality session. I will take you to my stable where you will perform sex with the dogs and horses over there. Or we are thinking of taking you to a torture chamber where I will slowly torture and make pain sex movie.

Do you have any choice or preference?

Well, I add, if we dont get the amount we anyway gonna do all things with you. But pray to God that you dont end up in our cannibal treatment section or else not a single pound of your meat will be visible. It will go to the stomach of those tribes and we will film it. I laugh wickedly.

I look into your eyes and try to see the effect of my words.
brutal_ravisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 02:27 PM   #82
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I looked into your eyes and tensed as I knew you were about to say something to me that I would not like.

Wow, you look sexy again, who will say that u have just been raped in all your holes by four men?

Color rushed to my face as you reminded me of what had happened to me. I knew it was your orders and yet somehow I felt guilty.

Look, I add, we still can’t get out of the amount. Now we are thinking of doing either a bestiality session. I will take you to my stable where you will perform sex with the dogs and horses over there. Or we are thinking of taking you to a torture chamber where I will slowly torture and make pain sex movie.

I looked at you in horror as I thought of sex with animals or going to a torture chamber. Just as I was about to beg that you let me go you asked my preference? “Please, I want to go home, I am sure you have enough film to make three movies now. You can’t make me believe that they would not pay the debt owed by my Father.” You did not acknowledge what I said as you went on with another threat.

Well, if we don’t get the amount we anyway gonna do all things with you. But pray to God that you don’t end up in our cannibal treatment section or else not a single pound of your meat will be visible. It will go to the stomach of those tribes and we will film it.

Terror ran through me as you looked at me as if I was a prime rib and I wondered if you did eat people too. I screamed and began crying as you bent and ran your fingers through my hair.
rvplymates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 10:16 PM   #83
brutal_ravisher
Privileged Member

brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to brutal_ravisher Send a message via Yahoo to brutal_ravisher

"Comon honey, dont feel frustrated, I assure you whatever will be done to you will be in the best possible way and style." I move my fingers gently in ur hairs and on ur shoulders.

I stand you up and very gently I kiss you in a lusty, romantic style. Your lips are pampered in such a way that you are surprised that I am the same one who sucked your lips to get sore.

I lift you up in my arms and while kissing you I move towards the wall between bed and bathroom. I move a flowervas there and turn a lever. The entire wall moves and the passage opens in another room. You become worried where we are heading but its tough for you to look out. I come in the centre of the room and I keep you back on ur feet.

Your eyes widen in horror, you r in the middle of a torture chamber, where one big chair is there, with handculffs fixed to hands and legs of it.

One wooden cross is also there where any human can be nailed. Different chains hang from the celing and on one wall, there are some sharp, steel tools. Knives of different sizes, needle box, electrodes and many more things.

Blood stains can also be seen on floor, walls, cross and the chair.

"This is your ultimate destination sweety." I hiss in your ears, "I hope u like it and enjoy it."
Old 11-14-2008, 05:51 PM   #84
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"Comon honey, don’t feel frustrated, whatever will be done to you will be in the best possible way and style." I think about what you had done to me already and knew that was a lie as your fingers move through my hair gently and onto my shoulders. I was scared as you stood me up and surprised as you kissed me as if we were romantically involved. The next thing I know you pick me up into your arms and walk to the wall between the bed and the bathroom.

I see you move a flower was and become alarmed as I see a lever. I shuddered as you turned the lever and the wall moved and a passage appeared to another room. I look around and fear runs through me as you walked to the middle of the room and let me down on my own feet.

I look around the torture chamber that you had brought me to and fight not to scream as I look and all the horrible things you have in here. My stomach turns as I see blood stains on the floor, walls, cross and chair. You whisper in my ear something I did not want to hear. "This is your ultimate destination sweety, I hope u like it and enjoy it."

Hysteria grips me and I grab your hand, “Please don’t do this to me, I will be your slave for ever if you don’t hurt me any more. I will do anything you tell me to do, please don’t do it to me.” I start crying and go weak and slide to the floor holding onto your legs, begging you over and over again.
Old 11-14-2008, 10:00 PM   #85
brutal_ravisher
Privileged Member

"Your reaction to the situation was obvious for me." I look at you, making you stand with even a gentle touch because now you are really vulnerable and seem to have lost all the will to fight or resist. I can say that I have controlled your mind and I can get anything done from you.

"How about a nice blow job and ass lick honey? I like the way you move your tongue and I am sure u will tickle me well. Besides, all the action will be filmed here also."

I look at u, move my eyes down your whole body and move my hand on your boobs, waist and ass.

"I also dont want to destroy this fine piece of meat soon, let me relish it, let me use it to the maximum."

Saying this, without any notice, I drove a mild fist in your stomach, which is enough to make you scream in pain and bend forward in shock.

"Comon honey, I like slaves who dont think, who only follow"
Old 11-15-2008, 11:51 PM   #86
rvplymates
Banned

I feel you practically drag me to my feet but strangely it is in a gentle way. I had given up fighting or resisting you. I knew you would torture me if I did not yield to you.
"How about a nice blow job and ass lick honey? I like the way you move your tongue and I am sure u will tickle me well. Besides, all the action will be filmed here also."

I stood before you as your hands ran over my body. I was ashamed that I was not fighting but I did not want to be tortured. I knew that you were capable of doing anything you wanted to me. You had proven that to me by allowing all those men rape me.

"I also don’t want to destroy this fine piece of meat soon, let me relish it, let me use it to the maximum."

I gasped in pain and doubled over as you punched me in the stomach. I screamed in pain. I was shocked you had done that to me.

"Comon honey, I like slaves who don’t think, who only follow"

I knew what you wanted so I dropped to my knees and unzipped your pants. My mouth opened and my lips sealed around your cock. I began to go down your cock, letting my tongue swirl around it and as I came up it I sucked it gently. I continued the pattern going down and up down and up. Your cock swelled in my mouth, its hugeness spreading my mouth painfully but still I licked going down and sucked coming up and began to move on you faster and faster hoping you would come quickly.

Last edited by rvplymates; 11-16-2008 at 12:15 AM.
Old 11-16-2008, 10:21 PM   #87
brutal_ravisher
Privileged Member

I am enjoying the treatment I am getting here. I move a few stepts and sit on the masters chair. On the right, there are some whips. I reach for a short whip and strike it hard on your back.

"You have been a strong girl, I want to see how strong you are. If you stop, it will be worse, carry on." I bend forward and tear ur clothes again and make you naked with hands and use a small knife to cut the fabric when needed. I turn the air conditioner on high speeed to make u feel cold and shiver. I am so busy in removing the clothes that I hardly got great level of excitement. I also remove my trouser and tee and wait for a while for u to make me cum.

I hit your back with the whip for few more times, comon slave, make me cum, lick my ass and show what can u do for me.
Old 11-16-2008, 10:44 PM   #88
rvplymates
Banned

I walked on my knees to make sure I did not lose contact with your cock. I did not want to be torture. I groaned as you sat down and suddenly struck me hard with a whip. I almost pulled off of you but than you spoke.
"You have been a strong girl, I want to see how strong you are. If you stop, it will be worse, carry on." I continued to work up and down your cock with my mouth even as you tore the clothing from my body. Tears slid down my face as you even used a small knife to help you make me nude.

Suddenly the room got real cold and I knew you had done that too. I was shivering. I prayed that I wouldn't bite you with my chattering teeth. You suddenly pull out of my mouth to take off your clothing. When you sat down you whipped my back a few more times. I groaned as I wrapped my lips around your cock ones more. I hated the words you were sayining to me.
"comon slave, make me cum, lick my ass and show what can u do for me." I continued to bob up and down your cock, hoping you would forget about the ass thing.
Old 11-16-2008, 11:23 PM   #89
brutal_ravisher
Privileged Member

I finally cum in your mouth, this time i dont need to force you to drink as you do it voluntarily.

"I want you to lick my ass and then I want u to drink my pee. I need some rest then and then we will see what we can do for you. but please me to save urself slut."

Saying this I wait for you to act but again you dont act faster as you are exhausted, shocked and shivering with cold. I take the whip again and strike it hard on your right boob, Comon slut, do u want me to tear your flesh right here or want to survive?
Old 11-18-2008, 11:05 PM   #90
rvplymates
Banned

I finally cum in your mouth, this time i dont need to force you to drink as you do it voluntarily.

"I want you to lick my ass and then I want u to drink my pee. I need some rest then and then we will see what we can do for you. but please me to save urself slut."

Saying this I wait for you to act but again you dont act faster as you are exhausted, shocked and shivering with cold. I take the whip again and strike it hard on your right boob, Comon slut, do u want me to tear your flesh right here or want to survive?

When you came in my mouth I swallowed quickly, hoping you would let me be for awhile. I did not like what you told me to do next. "I want you to lick my ass and then I want u to drink my pee. I need some rest then and then we will see what we can do for you. but please me to save urself slut."

I didn't act fast enough for you so you whipped my breast hard and I screamed. I moved to your ass and did what you had told me too. I was freezing as I moved my tongue along your ass. I waited for you to tell me what to do next as I worked on your ass.
Old 11-18-2008, 11:59 PM   #91
brutal_ravisher
Privileged Member

"Open your mouth slut, I want to release the load in it and dont drop anything, drink all." I hold ur hairs, keep the dick head right at the lips and release myself in you. Making you swallow all. The feeling of humiliation ovewhelms you and u sob like a child.

"Its time for some ass whipping slave" I lead you to a table, make you lean on the table on your stomach and wide your legs apart. The legs of the table has cuffs fixex where I tie ur legs and take a small and hard whip. Come near ur face and show it to you. Move to your back and hit the right ass chick with brutal force. I just wait for ur reaction... before another hit
Old 11-19-2008, 11:15 PM   #92
rvplymates
Banned

"Open your mouth slut, I want to release the load in it and don’t drop anything, drink all." I cried as you held me in place by my hair. I wanted to die as you pressed your cock's head to my lips and let loose. I gagged at first but you pressed in. I had to swallow as you filled my mouth or choke. When it was over I was overwhelmed with humiliation and cried hysterically.

"Its time for some ass whipping slave" I couldn't believe you were going to hurt me again. You practically dragged me across the room and made me lay on my stomach as you cuffed my legs and hands. I was spread out and trembled as you grabbed a whip and made sure I saw it by sticking it before my face. "Nooooo," I screamed out but you did not stop as the whip cracked against my ass. I screamed in pain and you seemed to be waiting for that. I heard the whoosh of another strike before it hit me and I screamed in pain and begged you to stop.
Old 11-20-2008, 12:48 AM   #93
brutal_ravisher
Privileged Member

The whip lands on your sweet and soft ass tissues for many more times and soon, both chicks turn red and show the treatment. THe room is filled with your screams of plea and cries. I also target your thighs now and whip your both inner thighs mercilessly. Your screams are softening slowly and you start losing the energy. I dont want u to faint now and thus I stop there. You are breathing heavily.

I turn to you, see u r sobbing and heaving, I move one knob on the side of the table and the wooden plate below your boobs move down. You realize that your boobs are visible and open from the bottom of the table.

You are shocked to see the flexibilities of the table and move in the panic. Its tough for you to imagine what would happen with you and the whip lands exactly on your right nipple with my underarm blow. The pain overwhelms you again and I hear a loud scream. I look at your ass and move my hand on the bruised ass chicks. The soft touch also causes lot of pain for you. I feel you trembling there.
Old 11-20-2008, 06:58 PM   #94
rvplymates
Banned

Finally you stopped beating my ass. I sobbed and my breathing was heavy. I looked at you through reddened eyes as you did something to the table. Suddenly my breasts were hanging though the table. My mind raced and I could imagine what was going to be your next target for your whip. I moved in panic but could not seem to pull myself out of the target area.

A piercing scream leaves my lips as your whip licks on my nipple. The pain was unbelievable. I could not believe you were doing this to me. I felt a soft touch on the cheeks of my ass but it did not comfort me. It brought a burning pain. Between that pain and the one in my nipple, I trembled and the lights in your torture chamber seemed to dim and before I knew what was happening I blacked out.
Old 11-20-2008, 10:13 PM   #95
brutal_ravisher
Privileged Member

I pat on the ass chicks which are now turning purlple but you dont react to it. I see that you have passedout. I call my assistants and ask them to take care of her. They lift you from the table, lie you on a bed and clean you up.

We have a special ointment which cleans the blood clot because of beating. They apply the ointment to you so that your ass and nip will get the original complexion. They keep you on bed and leave. You are sleeping. The recording is still on. I let you sleep for a few hours and then send some food for you to gain energy. You are frustrated and hence dont cooperate with my girls, dont eat food at all and keep screaming at them, making sure that I hear them and see you thru cam.

When I come back, I get your report and I decide to teach you an even tougher lesson now.
Old 11-22-2008, 09:27 PM   #96
rvplymates
Banned

I woke up angry from all the nasty things you had done to me. In a way I was taking it out on the girls you had sent to help me. They offered me food and I refused it. As gentle as they were, I screamed at them to get out. I don’t stop screaming until they leave. I rolled over on my side and went back to sleep.
Old 11-23-2008, 09:57 PM   #97
brutal_ravisher
Privileged Member

I take the food box in my hands and move to your room. I open the room and walk fast towards you. You pretend that you are sleeping but you feel my anger and start shivering in fear.

Before you react you feel a sound of whip moving in the air and fall on your bare back. The pain overwhelms you and you scream loud. I pull ur hairs and say, "Listen, you are not a human here, you are a bitch, a toy for our use. If you dont cooperate or scream at my girls, You will find yourself in the Ranch sucking my hoarses. Now eat the food and gain some energy, we are not done with you yet."

I sit there waiting for you to react.
Old 11-24-2008, 10:40 PM   #98
rvplymates
Banned

I take the food box in my hands and move to your room. I open the room and walk fast towards you. You pretend that you are sleeping but you feel my anger and start shivering in fear.
I heard the door open and closed my eyes but I knew it was you I could smell your scent. I started to shiver in fear. Suddenly I screamed as a whip licked my back and pain rain through me. You screamed at me and pulled my hair until I turned and looked into your eyes. "Listen, you are not a human here, you are a bitch, a toy for our use. If you don’t cooperate or scream at my girls, you will find yourself in the Ranch sucking my horses. Now eat the food and gain some energy, we are not done with you yet."

I watched you sit on the bed and I took the food. I started eating it as tears ran down my face.
Old 11-24-2008, 11:02 PM   #99
brutal_ravisher
Privileged Member

I wait till you finish the food. I watch you eating with tears but my eyes move on your body. "You have something special, I cant take my eyes off you." I say with lust in my eyes. The moment you are done with food, my girls come and take the food plate, offer water to you and you sit there, looking on the floor, fearing of what will happen next.

I stand, come near you move my hand slowly and gently on your back. "I know it hurts, but I cant help it darling." I move my hand to your chin, move your head towards me and give you a deep passionate kiss. One hand moves on your back on the red wault made by my whip few minutes ago. You are in mixed feelings again, pain and pleasure mixed with embarrassment and hatred. I kiss you long, explore ur mouth with my tongue, get some resopnse fromm you.

I now start squeezing your boobs. One, which was beaten with whip pains u but the grip is soft this time. you are again amaxed to see the softness in my touch. You start responding to me slowly.
Old 11-25-2008, 12:04 PM   #100
rvplymates
Banned

I had knots in my stomach but I ate. Tears streamed down my face as I thought of your warning. I didn’t want to service a horse. I shuddered like a child at the thought of it. I stiffened as you spoke to me. "You have something special; I can’t take my eyes off you." I wanted to keep eating now afraid of what you would do to me next. My plate was clean and the girls come to take the plate away and offer me water which I took, I drank some and held the glass in my hand looking at the floor knowing something more would happen and fearing what it was.

I stiffened as you stood and came near me. I flinched as your hand moves slowly but gently on my back. I drop my eyes as you speak to me again. "I know it hurts, but I can’t help it darling." I keep my eyes down as your hand moves to my chin and you pull my head forward. I didn’t expect you to kiss me passionately as you caressed my back. I felt pain and pleasure, embarrassment and hatred as your tongue explored my mouth but I never expected to feel myself responding to you as you touch my breast gently. I found myself kissing you with passion and forgot about the possible danger I was in as our kiss deepened and my arms went around your neck.